• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Shadow World (The Mortal Instruments RP)

Hello there!

The Shadow World is a baby forum that yes, has been created, however the "Looking for Roleplayers" option seems to be down. But still, we'd like to see who's interested! Here's a rundown of the way our forum works. (Also you can just skim through the bolded phrases. I've made it easier to weed out the important stuff.)

--This is a Mortal Instruments RP, which takes place in Chicago. There is also a Shadow Academy RP that takes place on this forum too!--

-The Shadow World is a 3rd-person paragraph-style RP. We're not asking anyone to write a novella in each of their posts, but we love detail. Of course this means we ask that our RPers shy away from one-sentence responses.

-TSW is focused on users who can handle maturity (inappropriate language, gore, etc.) however we draw the line at M-rated scenes. (You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.) There's still tons of fun to be had with a developing storyline and adventures at every twist and turn.

-This is a full OC RP, meaning canon characters are not available to RP.

--We are always looking for new joiners!!--

If you are interested in joining, please don't hesitate to reply! We don't bite! You can also message us - you can PM me, or the admin @Prince . (I'm not the admin, just the local messenger, xD )

Thanks so much, and we hope to see you soon!

LNK

Silly LNK forgot the L(i)NK: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-shadow-world.124557/

Last edited by a moderator:
You two are both welcome :3, and don't worry we are easy on new people. Feel free to make ocs and post them, if you have any questions pm me:3.

Welcome Wicked lovely :3, I hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to start making a oc

Hi! I seriously love the Mortal Instruments books and would love to participate in this RP! I'm a sucker for detail and long posts xD . Though I'm fairly new to RPing and definitely new to anything other than 1x1 RPing so i'm not really sure how multi-RPer replying works?

DalishiousElf, it's very similar to 1x1 only you can RP with more than one RPer, or you can RP with one person, but the RP ties in with the storyline and everyone else's progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back