• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_em_

hufflepuff

• N
    SERIES

The Seven: Reborn

It’s been nearly two decades since Percy Jackson and Jason Grace’s prophecies were fulfilled; Camps Half-Blood and Jupiter have never run smoother- campers travel back and forth thanks to the harnessing of shadow travel, and even technology is allowed due to a never before seen age of peace on earth amongst demi-gods and monsters...of course, this enlightenment could never last.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

one; love the way code you used for this. two; I am interested.

Is there an age range for the characters?

This is a neat concept, I'm interested. Thinking of maybe playing a son of Pluto or Hephaestus

one; love the way code you used for this. two; I am interested.

Is there an age range for the characters?
not at the moment. i haven't thought that far ahead as i tend to not get attached to group ideas until i know they're gonna stick c:

omg interested!!! a kid of pluto is really speaking to me (: is there a character sheet/discord?

You know what, I would probably go with a son of Mars, man that sound fun to screw around with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back