• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Seven Sins: Lucifer's Back

sprouhtt

溺死花

***Before reading, please be warned that this is not a 100% description of how Hell, Lucifer, and the Sins came to being what they are now. This is all fiction with hints of non-fiction mixed in the middle***

e9926e731a70825cf1163a27ba0c7629.gifIt truly is a Demon's World, welcome to the city of Eloid, it's where all the freaks of the freaks make their way out to the streets. You can say that it is the new version of hell, the old hell still exists, it's just below the city of Eloid, which is where the hotspot is located for all the power that is used throughout the city. The city of Eloid is almost like a normal bustling city in the human world, they have markets, shops, restaurants, entertainments, clubs, and much more. The ones that are masking what they are, have a place to let loose since the humans took that from them and said if they are to live in the human world they must wear mask. Some humans are fine with this, and even crossbreed with different species from Eloid, while others just tend to stay away. Many oppose to this rule which is why the city of Eloid was built. There is a group of ruling demons, seven of them total, calling them the Seven Deadly Sins, all listing from, Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, and Sloth. Each demon has a sin that is unique to them, and makes their sin stand out. They are the ruling clan of the city of Eloid, having been on the earth, as long as the stories of Adam and Eve have been on this earth. The council is the cities most feared group of demons, now they rule over a city of creatures, making decisions that will either benefit them or the city and the people who inhabit it. A rumor has been running throughout the city that has everyone on high alert, Lucifer is coming back, he wants to finish what he has started a long time ago. Getting his revenge on the world for sending him lower than the flaming pits of hell, where darkness engulfs anything in its path and never spits back its victims as a hollow shell of their former selves.

The story of Lucifer starts from when he was created out of perfection from the hands of God himself, and being the perfect clay that had been sculpted from the hands of god he became self centered, and trapped himself in his own bubble of perfection. Impressed by his wide variety of knowledge, beauty that does not compare to anyone else and powers that rushed through his fingertips. He saw himself as invincible. This is how the sin of Pride originated from, Lucifer himself was the representation of Pride.

ed10ce1ac7b3d85c1644c391bb108b60.jpgOf course God tried to reason with him, and tell him that this dark pit that he dug himself in was not going to aid him in the future. Lucifer was outraged and felt like he was talked down upon for having so much Pride in himself that he began to rebel against his creator. God stripped Lucifer of his angelic winds, banished him down to earth as a consequence of not heeding his words.

This however did not stop Lucifer's fall from Heaven, even though he was banished, it did not mean he was never allowed to step foot in heaven. But how was he going to get there with no wings. Lucifer did what any new demon had too, take a life from the earth and when the heavenly angels came to retrieve the soul he stripped the angel of its wings. As soon as the angels pure white wings were stripped, Lucifer attached it onto his back, where his used to be and watched as it was painted with a jet black color. The color representing his soul, a dark, hollow and cold place that nobody would ever dare venture in, for Lucifer had no soul.

Lucifer was going to start a kingdom of his own, Hell. A world for all the fallen angels that had been rejected or banished and creatures of the dark. Lucifer found six angels to join in on his build of sinful leaders by his side. Angels that had hints of sins from their past lives that still lingered on, all he had to do was lure them in with some temptations.

And so, the Seven Deadly Sins were created and have been inhabiting the world ever since. Except one sin, Pride, Lucifer. He was taken deeper then hill, in parts that were unknown, never knowing of his return to the surface. He was yet again banished, but this time it wasn't by God, but by his own Pride and lust for power that sent him down below. He had wanted to rein vengeance on the earth ever since God stripped him of his wings, and he was close to doing so when the council began to plot their own scheme of building a city and harnessing the power from within the city that was built in the hotspot of Hell to gain their vengeance. Now Lucifer has been awaken by one of the Sins, and there is no telling what he will do when he sees what the world has become.

Willing you be joining Lucifer in helping him to seek vengeance on the Earth and the heavenly above or Will you stand your ground and protect the city you have come to love or tolerate if you will?

a1619ae946160d4bb00e73c7813bc443-2.jpgThis role-play is pretty self explanatory, Lucifer is coming back with the help of one of the Sins but will he seek his revenge on everyone or will he take his rightful place with the council?

In this role-play, I will not be playing the role of Lucifer, I wanted that to be left to you all. If you wish to play Lucifer or one of the Deadly Sins or even a human or any kind of demon or creature you wish, then please be my guest.

However, since there is only one role open for Lucifer, you will send me your best opener (1 paragraph) and why you think you should play the role of Lucifer. As for the other Sins, it is first come first serve so whoever puts in their character sheets first gets that role. :)

You finally made it down below, let me know what you think and whether you're interested below.

Hope to play with you all soon!

--Sprouhtt
(P.S. Please spare me, I wrote this at 1:40AM hehe)

Below you will find a list of Sins that are available to you to pick from. But it is first come first served.
The Seven Deadly Sins Availabilities:
Pride / Lucifer - sprouhtt sprouhtt (Taken by me unless someone wants it)
Greed - Hiddencard Hiddencard
Lust - erzulie erzulie
Envy - revalia revalia
Gluttony - Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Wrath - apolla apolla
Sloth - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Humans:
!!!Always available!!!

Creatures:
!!!Always available!!!

Last edited:

Yeah sure! But make sure that when the CS opens up (hopefully hehe) you submit your CS right away to ensure nobody takes that role. :)

Thanks for your interest in The Seven Deadly Sins :)

Yes yes of course, is there a template we will be following so I can brainstorm a bit?

Yes yes of course, is there a template we will be following so I can brainstorm a bit?

This is a rough draft of the CS that I had used for an RP I did in the past but this has been remodeled and rebooted.

Name:
Council Chair ranking#/Which Sin do you wish to play?(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply):
Rebel ranking#(only if you are a high member of the rebel group, if not then this doesn't apply):
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc):
Alignment(good/bad): (Who's side are you on?)
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed):
birthplace/birth date:
Appearance(no anime, only realistic pictures):
Personality: ( a paragraph is all I ask.)
History: (a paragraph or two or more)
Powers: (1-3 minimum. DO NOT GO OP PLEASE)
Abilities (don't go op)
Relationships: (Are they crushing on anyone?)
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc):
Extra:

This is a rough draft of the CS that I had used for an RP I did in the past but this has been remodeled and rebooted.

Name:
Council Chair ranking#/Which Sin do you wish to play?(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply):
Rebel ranking#(only if you are a high member of the rebel group, if not then this doesn't apply):
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc):
Alignment(good/bad): (Who's side are you on?)
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed):
birthplace/birth date:
Appearance(no anime, only realistic pictures):
Personality: ( a paragraph is all I ask.)
History: (a paragraph or two or more)
Powers: (1-3 minimum. DO NOT GO OP PLEASE)
Abilities (don't go op)
Relationships: (Are they crushing on anyone?)
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc):
Extra:
Got it! Will start brainstorming on it - is it okay if i approach you in the PMs?

Hi, hi!
So, I have a small question, if I read the lore and synopsis right, the world Eloid is filled with other fallen angels and creatures ( human who accepted crossing with another demon and etc - so hybrids exist? , vampires, demons, and etc. )? So fallen angels are an option to play as well as the others?

I just wanted to ask since I was looking at the rough potential character sheet and wasn't sure if they'd fall under "demons" , "others", or so!

Hi, hi!
So, I have a small question, if I read the lore and synopsis right, the world Eloid is filled with other fallen angels and creatures ( human who accepted crossing with another demon and etc - so hybrids exist? , vampires, demons, and etc. )? So fallen angels are an option to play as well as the others?

I just wanted to ask since I was looking at the rough potential character sheet and wasn't sure if they'd fall under "demons" , "others", or so!

I was hoping to only have the sins be the fallen angels in the city and maybe down the road, there would be a plan to bring down a couple of angels. But for now you can make any kind of demon you wish, it just can’t be a fall angel (yet).

That’s an awesome question and I hope I answered it for you :)

Thank you for the tag!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to join. I hope you lovelies have fun and good luck!

Given there is an option for creatures maybe there is room for something neither demon nor angel? Also what constitutes realistic do you mean high rez art highly detailed or do you mean photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back