• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The seven deadly Sins 2nd generation [Nanatsu no Taizai]

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Welcome everyone!

I recently have been majorly craving a Seven deadly Sins roleplay so here I am!

Its been many years since the 10 commandments were sealed away and the seven deadly sins have been accepted in the kingdom once more, and since then a new generation of sins have risen. And now things are stirring in liones again and its up to the new generation of sins to save the kingdom and quite possibly the world.

Ok here are the roles:
The sin of Wrath: Taken L Libero
The sin of Greed: Taken Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
The sin of lust: played by Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire for now, dm me if you would like to take Lust
The sin of Envy: Taken Texangamer Texangamer
The sin of Pride: Taken trbl trbl
The sin of Gluttony: Taken Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
The sin of sloth: Taken Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
Princess: Taken animegirl20 animegirl20

Oh yeah! Some misc. Info-
I expect a minimum of 3 to 4 lines of text, it is set in the same universe, the main ooc will be on discord (i'll probably make a pm or something for non-discord-users) Please be fairly active! I understand with summer ending and the fresh school year starting you may not be on all the time. But PLEASE give a heads up if you'll be gone for two to three days or more so we can work around your absence.

Thats about it! Let me know if you're interested!​

Last edited:
So beyond trouble stirring in Liones where are we starting? Like are we all stuck together or are we all split up

woah woah we're able to take more than 1 spot?? If no one hasn't taken the Sin of Envy after the RP starts, I'll happily take it

Hm, I was thinking perhaps like some could be travelling together but mostly split, and sure. I can put in the pincess role

Sweet! I'll put ya down, try and hop into the discord asap or lemme know if you can't so we can work out a way for all of us to be included.

Ok sweet! That just leaves lust then, which i'll take for now but if anyone wants Lust lemme know. I'll start the other threads and link them in the discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back