• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Semi-Serious Tournament (Character Sheets) [CLOSED]

OOC
Here

JadeGreen17

Chimeric Spirit
General Rules:
-The purpose of this RP is to bring in characters we've created and have a little tournament. Not to create meta characters and win.
-Compatibility will be applied to magical/technological fields where detail is lacking. For instance if someone uses a magic cancelling ability, you can't deny it because your magic "works differently" by virtue of being from another universe/continuity. Same goes for technology. If one attempts a hacking attack on your power armors' computer system you can't deny it by saying the computer "works differently" than the enemy would expect. If one provides details on their character sheet explaining why this compatibility would not be an issue then this can be ignored. For instance if a magic cancelling ability were to work by, say, cutting off a characters connection to the god they draw power from, but the magic utilized by the opponent does not draw power from a god or diety. This is why detail on a character sheet is important.
-No auto-hitting. Say what your attack does and what it aims to do, not that it hits the opponent and kills them instantly or has the desired effect. IMHO this actually falls under the site rules regarding god-modding.
-No auto-dodging everything either. If both sides auto-dodge, fights can literally go on forever. Be honest about when you'd be hit and when your character would be hurt.
-I will be moderating fights to make sure such shenanigans are not occurring. If a debate or impasse occurs where the combatants cannot decide what should happens, I will analyze the situation and determine who shall be the victor.
-RPs need not end in death. But the winner can kill the loser. If you're attached to your character and don't think you stomach roleplaying loss, this might not be the RP for you.
-This will be a tournament format. I haven't yet decided how exactly the tournament will be organized, but that will vary based upon who joins up. I will set up all of the fights.
-People who fail to show up to their fights, or fail to finish roleplaying them will be considered to have conceded to the opponent. If you are busy with real life stuff when your fight is set to happen, SAY SOMETHING.
-I will be approving all character sheets that come into this tournament, and looking for any forms of cheese that I might have missed. I might ask you for more details or to remove or further explain certain abilities. Make your character sheets detailed. Describe all of the abilities and weapons you plan to take with you in as much detail as you care to. I want to emphasize that it is alright to clarify how your stuff works, but pulling powers or weapons out of your ass in the battle will be a subject for disqualification.

So... what's not allowed? Well I have decided to define very specifically just that. Since some people have made characters that are made to win vs matchups or frankly, for one reason or another, just created overpowered characters. If your character canonically has an ability that falls onto this list, and you want to nerf them, removing certain abilities to make them playable in the tournament, this is the general list of banned things, which should provide a general idea of what power level characters entering this should be at. The point here is to get to roleplay some fun and exciting fights out of it, not to meta your way to the top.

The General List of Banned Things. "No Professionals"

This is a big old list of things that I will be disallowing as I think they lend themselves to dishonorable combat. If you are upset that you can't use X character because they fall under one or more stipulations on this list, news flash; you can make a modified version/continuity of that character that is more appropriate for the tournament. If you're unsure about something, ask me.

-No time manipulation, particularly as it pertains to directly harming another character. Time manipulation can cause... problems especially when it's heavily abused.
-No direct kill methods. This would be something along the lines of a killing spell that just turns the opponent inside out, turns them into a toad, gives them a heart attack, etc etc you get the picture. If you have something that works like this, but it has a viable way to be countered, for instance it's an incantation that takes several seconds to say, or it manifests as a projectile that can be blocked or dodged.
-No high level super speed. Super speed is allowed up to low bullet dodging speed, however characters that truly "gotta go fast" (can move faster than the eye can see, can move so fast its basically teleportation spam.) will probably have to sit this one out or have their speed nerfed, since theoretically these characters could always dodge a character with standard or slightly superhuman speed and they can preform dozens or hundreds of actions in the same timespan a normal character could preform one.
-Teleportation spam. If your character has teleportation thats fine but make sure it can't be abused, such that they dodge every attack and simply preform the dreaded "teleports behind you, unsheathes katana..." If you have teleportation abilities make sure you describe their mechanics at length to determine if they're fair.
-No teleporting opponents inside of the wall. Or teleporting objects inside of opponents. Or teleporting their heads off their bodies. Or any other manner of teleportation cheese.
-No nukes. If your most powerful attack, fully charged, can flatten more than a couple city blocks, then you're probably just an overwhelming instrument of power that isn't really suited for a tournament like this. This isn't a technical restriction against nuclear fusion/fission weapons or power sources; a Fat Man launcher's mini nukes have an AOE and damage output smaller than that.
-No Invulnerability, even if its a temporary buff. I participated in a similar character tournament where such a thing was allowed and very quickly people stopped using standard damage in favor of invulnerability and invulnerability negation. It just turns into a really hairy No-U type of situation.
-No giant Mechs or Kaiju monsters. Anything/Anyone bigger than 5-10 meters usually has obscene strength, power or durability feats that wouldn't really have a place in a tournament like this. If theres demand for it, I may run a separate tournament or bracket specifically for characters in this class.
-No armies, swarms or multipliers. Bringing in a team of weaker characters to face a single strong character, or a character who can make a few duplicates of themselves or summon a few allies is fine. Generally if your numbers start getting into the double digits, and this RP starts sounding more like an RTS than a character-focused RP then there is a problem. This is one I'll be looking at heavily on a case-by case basis.
-No gods, deities or immortal beings. This should go without saying at this point. If your character is unable to be permanently harmed or have their physical form destroyed or weakened by attack they don't belong in this. If you have a character has pseudo-immortality (can regenerate from any amount of damage to their physical body, but it takes a long time) then they are allowed to participate, but when their physical body is damaged beyond fighting capacity and must enter this long regeneration period this constitutes their defeat of that round of the tournament.

Name:
Species:
Genre:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Abilities:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Velix Shotoa

Species: Human

Genre: Samurai/Shotgun type

Appearance:
ae52222e0874c490f18a5fad27356d18.gif
d71055f0a948fdca39dabc9b3cf5e384.jpg
Personality: Velix is rather kind and sporting when in the heat of battle. Rarely does he fly off the handle and those his grip. He shows compassion to any and all. Those that stand before him, he always tries to strike up a conversation with before they begin.

Backstory: Born to the shadow claw clan, Velix was raised from the day he turned five to become a grand warrior and Samurai. Trained by several fourth degree masters in the arts of Kata, Kendo, Jujitsu, Bushido, Karate, Kungfu (Empty hand), Archery, Fencing, and the path of a true warrior. He was reborn as “Shadow’s Talon.” He has been known to have conquered countries in weeks, toppled empires by assassination and once dropped the tip of a moutain upon an opposing army (When he pushed his body to the limit and beyond.) However none of this ever satisfied or set well with him. Velix never wished to fight anyone. He would much rather a warm conversation and a cup of Herbal tea. But as for a master Samurai. He has to keep fighting those that oppose him.

Abilities:

Sword skills: He is a master of any blades he picks up. Scary to think he could go from a katana to a cutless and still wield it with such grace. Even a broad sword.

Speed: He is rather fast. Not blindingly fast but in the heat of battle. Witnesses have said they could not see the tip of his sword unless he came to a full stop. (I know it sounds like he's faster than the human eye but not the case. His sword stroke is fast along with him but no where near breaking the sound barrier. His topspeed is achieved at his max. Or should i say fourth stage.)

Agile: He can be very flexible. Known to be unseenly dodge worthy as he does his best not to get hurt of course.

Shadow skills:

1. Stage one(In the Beginning) This is where Velix will summon his shadow as an ally. His shadow can be both solid and faze through him alone. In this stage Velix carries a black blade katana for his shadow to wield as a partner. He can only go a max of ten feet from Velix and has no limit to his regenerative abilities. He can come right off Velix’s features or from below him.
  2. Stage two (Revving up) In this stage Velix will absorb his shadow as a source of power. Making him faster, Velix will wield both weapons as a dual Wield method. He will be slightly faster than before. His attacks more deadly and precise as he aims to kill or mame.
  3. Stage three (“Shadow’s Talon.”) In this stage, Velix will summon his shadow as armor and a buff on the attack and range on his sword. He will dawn Shadow black Shogun armor from head to toe. His two blades will combine to show a Nodachi. (A large straight blade katana) The blade will be coated in a black shadow flame to enchance his attack damage. However this Stage has a limit. If used for more than 10 minutes, the stage will slowly consume his essence.
  4. Stage Four(Path of the Shadow.) In this stage Velix will return to his normal state aside from the Nodachi. His Attack will be buffed to the max as he will be putting both his shadow and his own essence into this final attack. (You could call it his magnum opus) This attack if done properly could easily incapacitate someone but not kill them. It is meant to finish a duel quickly as if he uses this for more than (2 Posts!) He will be stripped of his soul and fade into the void.
Other:

Weapons:

Naginato:Naginato.jpg

Black blade Katana: Black Blade.jpg

Shadow Fire Nodachi: Nodachi.jpg

Prospect and definition of his shadow ability: As it was not specified before. This ability does not pertain to any magic. This is a soul/essence based ability. The shadow is a part of him. Magic countering will have no affect on the shadow ability. HOWEVER. If someone were to say scramble the balance of his essence to divide the connection, his shadow ability would no longer work as in sync if at all.

Name: Chilas Venterin
Species: Human (Sprylet)
  • Sprylet are more magically-attuned humans that have brighter eye colors. They can attempt to cast and learn spells other people have recently casted
  • Actually, Chilas doesn't even use this ability at all. I'm not sure why I mentioned it
  • May as well add a third bullet point to make this section look important
Genre: Medieval Fantasy
Appearance: Good news: I have a picture.
Youth will take away quite a few details from this guy, but at the very least you can see a plain, unadorned ponytail and a distinct lack of resting bitch face. Also, his eyes are cobalt blue.
ashofgodsfull_02.jpg

ingame art of Lo Pheng, a character from the game Ash of Gods: Redemption
i wouldn't recommend the game to anyone but this is some pretty fine art if i do say so myself
Personality: Chilas is normally a respectful and well-meaning person, eager to accomplish most tasks he has set out on. Sometimes, during heated encounters, he displays a bit of a flair for showmanship.
Oh and I think he's afraid of water (lakes/ocean) or something but this is the one part I'll only expand on if it comes into play for some reason

Backstory: Despite his relatively young age, Chilas is a well-travelled fellow who has seen much of the world. At least, that's what he would've said a couple years ago.
Chilas's early years were spent among a band of travelling entertainers, where he visited the biggest cities in the province, observed, and eventually learned the art of showmanship. While this path would've been enough to keep him content for the rest of his life, the steadily changing nature of the band eventually attracted people who would expose talents of a much different nature.

Throughout the next several years, Chilas eventually honed his martial and elemental abilities to an impressive standard with the help of his mentors, and they brought a lot more life to the caravan for a while. Who knows how much bigger the band would've gotten if not for the strange visit he had that night?

As of today, Chilas has only just realized the scale of the world around him. Though he sorely misses his band of entertainers, the strange new friends he's made in Chorral have given him quite the interesting experiences so far. The only thing he has to worry about is the immense amount of training he's been going through lately - almost as if these people are trying to prepare him for something very, very important.
Abilities
| Lightning Adept

One of Chilas's biggest struggles in life was deciding whether his abilities would make him a "Thunder Adept" or a "Lightning Adept". Either way, he has a pretty good variety of spells that give him a solid way to incapacitate his opponents in combat.

Casting spells requires stamina and time, just like performing a stronger sword swing or complex maneuver does. Chilas won't tire himself out unless he continues using stronger abilities or interrupting incoming attacks repeatedly.
  • Spark - A simple little spark that can be casted with the snap of a finger. Everything starts with a spark, after all.
This ability is useful for turning on outdoor grills, lighting cigarettes, and charging someone's clothing with static electricity.
  • Bolt - This basic offensive spell takes a moment to charge before instantly sending a thunderbolt at the target. It provides enough of a jolt to disrupt concentration.
This spell can be charged and swung from Chilas's sword, sending a wave of lightning instead. The wave is fast, but still predictable.
  • Snare - Cast a small electric 'net' on any surface. Touching this net tends to be a shocking experience that leaves the victim highly vulnerable to an attack.
This net can extend to a rough and irregular 6'6" (2m) radius, and placing it in water extends its reach greatly. It appears sort of like the markings left in the grass from a lightning strike, except dimly lit.
  • Tether - Chilas launches a tether towards something, shocking it and then dragging it towards him or launching himself towards it.
It also works a lot like a grappling hook, a whip, or even a trapeze.
  • Charge - Chilas charges his sword with lightning, causing it to discharge the next time it hits something. Trying to cross blades with him will probably hurt.
After several accidents occurred from using this spell, Chilas modified his sword's hilt specifically to make sure this wouldn't backfire against him.
| Swordsmanship
While most of Chilas's skills with the sword can be attributed to natural talent, he always tries to make use of the practical advice given to him by his mentors over the years. As he tends to focus more on his spells, however, he probably won't do amazing against someone more devoted to the art of melee combat, but at least he looks good trying.

| Acrobatics
Chilas's time spent among his band of travelling entertainers has hardly been wasted. He's picked up a few choice tricks that each provide their own benefits, such as acrobatic jumps, flips, and even a little sleight of hand.

Other
| Steel Sword "Tiejtra"
This single-edged straightblade isn't particularly special, but it was one of the weapons used by Chilas's former mentor, and the combination of craftsmanship, balance, and sentimental value makes it quite effective in combat. In additon, this sword has been engraved with shallow channels that allow it to focus lightning magic efficiently.

| Chimera Vest
Made from some combination of dragon scales and gryphon hide, this vest provides a moderate amount of physical protection and superlative magical resistance for half the chimera. It can easily be worn under Chilas's outfit while restricting his movement by a minimal amount.

| Draklung (Potent)
Formally known as "Dragon's Lung", this particular version is a potent strain made by the friendly neighborhood drug dealer alchemist in Chorral. The rich, exotic flavors kindle the fire within Chilas, greatly sharpening his focus and improving magical affinity. Most arena battles will be finished long before the effects of draklung have run their course.
Chilas only has one of these in his possession.

[class=text] border-right:4px double grey; border-left:4px double grey; border-bottom:4px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:black; color:green; [/class] [class=stat] border-radius:33% 33% 0% 0%; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=top] background-image:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8YJyKgXcAALZzZ.jpg'); background-attachment:fixed; color:green; border:4px double grey; text-align:center; [/class] [class=pic] margin:0 auto; width:70%; background-image:url('https://www.picgifs.com/gifs/anime/spirited-away/spirited-away-G1wQbZ.gif'); background-size:cover; border-bottom:4px solid black; [/class]

[div class=top]
thumb-178809.png
Puella Ludum

[/div] [div class=text]
  • Info:
    Species: Lupine

Levels:
    Total Level: 140
    Class Level: 95
    Species Level: 45

Stats:
    Armor: 238
    Strength: 128 (+50%)
    Stamina: 143 (+25%)
    Agility: 70 (+25%)
    Speed: 108 (+20%)
    Charisma: 208 (+4%)
    Intelligence: 69
    Endurance: 125 (+10%)
    Magical Resistance: 77 (+30%)
    Composure: 14 (-30%)
    Luck: 0 (-80%)
    Damage: +35
    Mana: (+25%/+7%)
    A.S. : +15%

Personality: Puella is a jovial girl with a strong sense of adventure. She is competitive and loves a challenge, but more than anything else she loves new experiences, be it a new view, making a new friend, or even learning from her own defeat. While this doesn't mean she doesn't give her all to her battles, she has a tendency to see battles as a game, even if she is fighting "the fate of the world" against a horde of demons or dueling for her honor, in the end of the day she's the kind to strive for a satisfying battle rather than the certainty of victory, and thus can be just as satisfied in loss as in victory (well, maybe a little less).

Hearing this one might come to expect some battle-hardened veteran or badass mercenary, but the fact is that Puella just doesn't like thinking of "the hard stuff" which "coincidentally" happens to include most stuff. The fact of the matter is that she's a bit of a clutz and pragmatic though she may be, start trying to have a conversation with her with too many abstract concepts or big words and it may get her head spinning fairly quickly, if she even tries to keep up with the conversation at all.

While she's not incapable of strategizing, her strategies tend to be short-term plans to deal with immediate situations or simple strategies that may account for her opponent's strenghts and weaknesses, if she's managed to learn them at all, but which don't account for her opponent's potential strategy or counter-strategy. She's the kind to fight more by instinct, especially since she has to rely on her ability to do the fighting, while she essentially takes a back seat to the RPG-ish battle instincts instilled onto her body.

This ability may not be something she utterly, but it is something she sees quite a number of inconveniences on. Her current goal is to level up quickly so that she can reach the chef class and attain a sense of taste.

• [ Hero Aspirant ] ; [ Slums Girl ] ; [ Matricidal ] ; [ Exalted ] ; [ Thousand Water Flea Slayer ] ; [ Blacksmith's Protege ] ; [ Bear Hunter ] ; [ Fly Squasher ] ; [ Exterminator ] ; [ Infant Warrior ] ; [ Exiled ] ; [ Dragon Eater ] ; [ Black Dragon Eater ] ; [ Demon Eater ] ; [ Bug Eater ] ; [ Goblin Eater ] ; [ Iron Teeth ] ; [ Bear Brawl Champion ] ; [ Wanted ] ; [ Non-Monster Evolution (2nd) ] ; [ Deadly Chef ] ; [ Smiling Assassin ] ; [ Klutz Cub ] ; [ Rogue Trope ] ; [ Lost Hero ]
[/div]
[div class=stat][div class=pic]Render Game Warriess Girl.png[/div]
Skills
Skill Color--->Corresponding Source
White Skills-->No class
Black Skills--->Monster skills​

Heroic
Passive- Born with the [ Paladin ] advanced class. You gain XP with a 20% increase.
RPG View
Allows access to the menu and to view one's bars
Wildheart - Tundra
Passive Racial Skilll- 10% increase in all physical stats. Bonus increased to 20% in snowy or icy areas.
Lone Wolf / Pack Hunter
Racial Skill- The user possesses two passives which they can toggle between depending on whether they are in a group.

Lone Wolf: Increases attack speed and damage dealt by 20%. Increases aggression from user, with a chance of inflicting [ Fear ] on low level opponents, causing them to flee. All damage in the vicinity of the user is reduced by 10%, with that 10% being dealt to the immediate surroundings.

Pack Hunter: Increases user subservience and ability to follow a plan. 10% increased intelligence. Able to trade a given amount of one stat with an ally for the same amount in another stat.
Weapon Mastery
Passive- Mastery over the wielding of particular weapons. Extra damage dealt with the weapon, increased chance of critical strikes. Able to use unfamiliar weapons of its kind without issue and to ignore negative effects from [ Oversized ] and [ Undersized ]. Can change weapon damage type between [ Blunt ], [ Piercing ] and [ Slicing ]. Able to use skills through the weapon.

Current weapon masteries: [ Dagger ] ; [ Sword ]; [ Natural Weapon ]; [ Spear ]; [ Bow ]; [ Trap ] ; [ Chain ]
Apprentice Cooking 8
Passive- Able to more accurately assess the health condition of food. Able to cook the meat of [Lesser] monsters.
Summon [ Medium ] Holy Beast 7
Cost: 15-20% Mana​
Summons one [ Medium ] holy beast or two [ Lesser ] holy beasts.
Radiance 8
Cost: 2.5% Mana​
Creates a burst of light to blind enemies. Deals high damage against demons and undead.
Divine Protection- Corruption
Passive- User has [ Resistance ] to demonic and undead originated [ Psychic ] damage and mind control effects. Cannot be raised as an undead. Cannot learn demonic or undead skills. [ Mild ] [ Resistance ] to [ Corrosive ] damage.
Healing Aura 4
Cost: 15% Mana​
Creates a wave of holy energy around one's body meant to heal up to [ Medium ] tier wounds (restores up to 33% HP). Can be used on targets other than self, but cannot be used on more than one target at a time. Cannot be used with [ Protection Aura ].
Protection Aura 6
Cost: 10% Mana​
Creates a fractal barrier of light over the user's body shielding them from a given amount of damage. [ Major Resistance ] against [ Fire ], [ Shadow ], [ Death ] and [ Necrotic ] type attacks and damage. Cannot be used with [Healing Aura].
Holy Forge 3
Cost: 2-8% Mana​
Creates weapons of pure light and have the permanent attachment of the [ Holy Weapon Blessing ] from the [ Paladin ] class, which increases the weapon's damage against demons and undead.

Able to give temporary [ Holy Weapon Blessing ] to non-magical or [ Rare ] and below tier weapons.
Track - Scent 1
Passive- Through scent, one is able to track the position of enemies and allies around them, and if they are close enough, even their body's exact position. Are also able to perfectly identify plants and animals through scent, as well as forest-dwelling monster of rarity class [ Rare ] or less.
Wildshot 5
Cost: 2.5% Mana​
Shoots an arrow full of verdant energy that grows thorns when it pierces or otherwise comes into contact with the enemy's body.
Forest Walk
Passive- Allows extremely nimble and swift motion in woods, forests and similar terrain. Criteria of substitute terrain includes any "rough" surface at an elevated height that may work as a substitute for trees. In appropriate terrain, reduces time of [ Root ] and [ Prone ] effects by 50%.
Motion Healthiness
Passive- Immune to motion sickness and other movement-based disorientation. Can ignore restrictions of combat and actions while moving.
Berserk
Passive- Upon taking fatal damage, does not remain still during the unconscious state between [ Old Life ] and [ New Life ], but rampages without a mind using the [ Berserk ] buff: All stats multiplied by 1.5, skills that not [ Monster ] skills locked, except this one.
Savagery
Cost: 3% Mana​
Size, constitution and strength increased by 35%, intelligence and composure reduced by 65% for 10 seconds.
Monstrous Absorption 5
Passive- Upon defeating an enemy there is a chance to learn a skill from the defeated enemy. Chance is increased against monster-type enemies.
Defeating monster-type enemies allows for the gaining of separate XP used to level up one's body like a monster. Possibility of species evolution unlocked.
Monster Weapon Mastery
Passive- 100% chance to acquire [ Natural Weapon ] skill from defeated monsters with "monstrous absorption". These weapons can be manifested upon using the skill. [ Mastery ] gained in [ Natural Weapon ] as well as [ Sword ], [ Spear ], [ Bow ], [ Trap ] and [ Chain ]. [ Basic Profiency ] gained in other weapons.

Able to switch between equipped and non-equipped [ Weapon ] items mid fight with great speed.
Acid Splash 5
Cost: 5% Mana​
Blurts out a small dose of a highly corrosive acid.
Vine 8
Cost: 5% Mana​
Extends one's vines to strike and attempt to entangle the enemy. 20% chance to [ Root ] target. 20% chance to [ Disarm ] target.
Flea Leap 3
Cost: 0.5% Mana-minute​
While active, the user can jump on water
Water Shoot 4
Cost: 0.2% Mana​
Shoots a small jet of water
Greater Claw 9
Cost: 0.2% Mana​
Uses one's claws to cut the enemy with great force.
Charge 7
Cost: 0.05% Mana​
Charges at an enemy with great speed to headbut them.
Goblin Rage 1
Cost: 50% Mana​
Causes one to lose control of themselves and attack recklessly with a minimal increase in stats.
[ Lesser ] Regeneration
Passive- Restores a minimal amount of (additional) HP over time.
Tail Swing 3
Swings one's tail at the enemy with great force.
Bite 7
Bites the enemy with great force.
[ Medium ] Dark Flame Breath 2
Cost: 8% Mana​
Shoots a jet of black flames.
Glide 6
Cost: 0.5% Mana- minute​
Uses one's draconic wings to float or glide slightly above the ground, up to half one's height.
[/div]

now, a brief explanation of how the class and skill systems work for this character.
Puella is able to acquire classes, which can be levelled up to 10 each. A given class gives her a set of skills, which can also be leveled up to 10, though these are leveled by repeated use rather than an overall progression of her body.

There are two main categories of classes: base classes, and advanced classes. The main way to learn advanced classes is by evolving (turning into) or merging (combining into) 10th level classes into the desired advanced class. Sometimes, other requirements must be met as well, like the weapons meister requiring [mastery] with at least 1 weapon and [ advanced proficiency ] with four more. because the first level of an advanced class is automatically granted, it does not count for the total class level.

While normally impossible, Puella has access to the monster evolution system as well thanks to her [ Hybrid ] class. This allows her to further evolve her body, even becoming a new species after accumulating enough levels on her body.

One begins with 22 stat points, and gains 5 each level. More stats can be obtained through race bonuses, class skills and equipment.

Skills level up individually with pratice, regardless of the class level. They like the classes can go up to level 10.

Render Game Warriess Girl.png

• Titles:
    [ Hero Aspirant ] ; [ Slums Girl ] ; [ Matricidal ] ; [ Exalted ] ; [ Thousand Water Flea Slayer ] ; [ Blacksmith's Protege ] ; [ Bear Hunter ] ; [ Fly Squasher ] ; [ Exterminator ] ; [ Infant Warrior ] ; [ Exiled ] ; [ Dragon Eater ] ; [ Black Dragon Eater ] ; [ Demon Eater ] ; [ Bug Eater ] ; [ Goblin Eater ] ; [ Iron Teeth ] ; [ Bear Brawl Champion ] ; [ Wanted ] ; [ Non-Monster Evolution (2nd) ] ; [ Deadly Chef ] ; [ Smiling Assassin ] ; [ Klutz Cub ] ; [ Rogue Trope ] ; [ Lost Hero ]

Classes:
    [ Exalted 5 (Paladin 10) ]
    [ Monstrous Weapon Eater 6 (Weapon Meister 10 (Crafter 5 + Warrior 10) + Hybrid 10) ]
    [ Ranger 2 (Scout 10 (Thief 10) + Hunter 10 ]
    [ Cooking Apprentice 8 ]
    [ Berserker 3 ]

Stats:
    Info:
    Species: Lupine

Levels:
    Total Level: 140
    Class Level: 95
    Species Level: 45

Stats:
    Armor: 238
    Strength: 128 (+50%)
    Stamina: 143 (+25%)
    Agility: 70 (+25%)
    Speed: 108 (+20%)
    Charisma: 208 (+4%)
    Intelligence: 69
    Endurance: 125 (+10%)
    Magical Resistance: 77 (+30%)
    Composure: 14 (-30%)
    Luck: 0 (-80%)
    Damage: +35
    Mana: (+25%/+7%)
    A.S. : +15%

Equipment:
    Common
    Rare
    Treasure
    Legendary
    Mythic
    Holy

Armor
    [ Third-Eye Tiara ]
    -+1 Armor; +20 Intelligence; +5 Charisma ; +10% Maximum Mana ; +2% Mana Regeneration
    [ Destroyer's Reinforced Gauntlets ]
    -+50 Armor ; +15% attack speed ; + 15% strength ; +15 Damage ; +10% Magic Resistance; -10% Composure;
    [ Destroyer's Reinforced Chestplate ]
    -+100 Armor ; +15% Strength; +15% Stamina; +4% Charisma ; +10 Damage +10% Magic Resistance; -10% Composure;
    [ Destroyer's Reinforced Trousers ]
    -+70 Armor; +15% Agility; +10% Speed ; +10% Strength ; +10 Damage +10% Magic Resistance; -10% Composure;
    [ Nostalgic Scarf ]
    -+2 Armor; +5 Speed; +10 Charisma
    [ Charlatan's Circus Belt ]
    -+10 Armor; -80% Luck; +15 Speed; +15 Stamina; +20 Charisma; +15% Max Mana ; +5% Mana Regeneration
    [ Greater Leather Boots ]
    -+4 Armor ; +8 Speed
    [ Jet-Black Panties ]
    -+1 Armor ; +40 Charisma

Weapons
    [ Nylonian Knife ] x30
    -(Melee / Ranged ; Type- Dagger) ; 5-10 Damage / 20-25 Damage
    [ Chavelier's Greatsword ]
    -(Melee ; Type- Holy Sword ) ; 40 Damage ; Effect: +100% Damage against Demons and Undead; Effect: Heals user on hit for 5% damage

Unequipped
    [ Crystaline Longsword ] x2
    -(Melee ; Type- One Hand Sword ) ; 15-20 Damage ; Effect: Does not loose durability
    [ Stolen Goblet ]
    [ Lost Halberd ]
    - (Melee ; Type- Spear ) ; 10-15 Damage ;
    [ Haunting Chains ] x2
    -(Melee ; Type-Chains ) ; 5-10 Damage ; Effect: 30% Chance to [ Root ] target on Hit for 10 seconds ; Effect: 5% Chance to [ Stun ] target on hit for 5 seconds ; Effect: Able to pull user or [ Root ] or [ Stun ] afflicted targets, one towards the other.
    [ Giant's Axhammer ]
    -(Melee ; Oversized ; Type-Axe and Hammer) ; 20-25 Damage; 10-15 Area Damage;
    [ Common Elven Arrows ] x15
    -(Ranged; Requires Bow ; Type- Arrows ) ; 2-8 Damage;
    [ Lightning Bow ]
    -(Ranged; Requires Arrows; Type- Bow) ; +13-17 Damage (for Arrows); +10 Agility ; Effect: Arrows deal lightning damage. 5% chance to [ Stun ] on hit for 5 seconds.
    [ Lance of the Burning Heart ]
    -(Melee/Ranged; Type- Spear) ; 10-15/20-25 damage; +10% Attack Speed; Effect: 10% Chance to Inflict [ Burn ] status on hit.
    [ Lance of the Frozen Heart ]
    -(Melee/Ranged; Type- Spear) ; 10-15/20-25 damage; Effect: Inflicts [ Chill ] status on hit. ; Effect: 10% chance to [ Root ] on hit for 5 seconds.
    [ Extra Bags ] x3
    [ Rations ] x20
    [ 10m Rope ] x2
    [ Lost Ring ]
    [ Tent ]
    [ [ Lesser ] Health Potion ] x5
    - Restores 10% health
    [ [ Lesser ] Mana Potion ] x7
    - Restores 10% mana
    [ [ Lesser ] Stamina Potion ]
    - Restores 10% Stamina
    [ [ Minor ] Health Potion ]
    - Restores 15% health
    [ [ Greater ] Mana Potion ]
    - Restores 40% mana
    [ Broken Horn ] x68
    [ Lost Scales ] x32
    [ Twisted Tusks ] x40
    [ Torn Rags ] x1043
    [ Metal Shatters ] x852
    [ Black Dragon Scales ] x4
    [ Black Dragon's Eye ]

Last edited:

• "Let's do this in a perfect run!"

Name: Reed Streamcell Boiyo

Species: Human/Null Pixel Mutate

Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Appearance:
    (Don't have an actual art yet, so I'll have to describe him.)(Good news, I have a few now)

Reed appears to be a scraggly brown haired teenager clad in a black long coat with a hood on it, a red red shirt under the coat and brown slacks. He bears a brown belt that carries the sheath to the Master Sword Replica behind his back. On his left forearm is the GCS420 which appears to be a large purple gameboy advance with a golden plate over it with a red jewel in the middle. It's cartridge slot which faced Reed had been blocked by a golden scanner of sorts.

When the GCS420 is activated, Reed gains a chestplate with a monitor on it displaying a blue health bar on it accompanied by a D-Pad and some buttons on it's side. His shoulders appear similar to shoulder bumpers. He also bears black gloves.

When entering Split Co-Op Mode, Reed splits into a male and female version of himself with very little changes to his attire. For one, their armor's chestplate seems to be shifted to their arms as if to say that the armor was split in half. The male variant appears to be identical to Reed, only this time, his hair seems to be groomed to the right and his coat's closed, only retaining the right side of Reed's Tailcoat and chestplate, which, was set on his left shoulder. The female variant appears to be a beauty clad with the messiest of hairstyles, clad in simply hoodie and blue shirt with brown slacks. She contains the right half of the tailcoat and the other side of the chestplate which was set on her right shoulder. The woman appears to have blue eyes in contrast to the right side's orange eyes.

Personality:
    Reed is simply a happy go lucky person who enjoys his dangerous job more than anyone in the world. He seeks thrill and would often go for the more risky maneuvers rather than tactical ones. He is eccentrically kind and would often times engage in banter in the middle of combat just for fun or to get some info on his opponents directly, if he could.

When he knows that the battle's more serious than ever, Reed isn't all that chipper. Although he retains his quips, he would try to strategize and utilize what he learnt through the course of battle to win the fight. He's prone to panicking when his plans don't work as planned and would try to throw everything at his opponent during this serious phase of the fight. He would ofter be more chipper if things go his way.

Backstory:
    Before the world was invaded by sentient alien particle parasites known as the Null Pixels, Reed is a young man who had done nothing in his life but play some games and watch anime. He was out in the middle of the city's plaza when a meteorite fell from the sky, destroying the square and in its place was a large cube. This was marked as the Day of Null, where most of the people within the vicinity died within days, and one of the few that slipped into decades long coma. Within the time he was asleep, the world had fallen into a post apocalytic state where man is forced into hiding.

While he was in coma, Reed went through a second life in a world called Badassia, a world governed and protected by the gamers of Steam. Reed was an up and coming soldier who excelled in most fields until he played.an anime game, something which the world sees as a traitorous act due to the Weeb Wars of 2005. Being caught redhanded by his own mother, he fled the country and found himself in a small portside town of Weehon. There, he became a Mercenary to use his.skills for the better.

On the outside world, Reed was experimented to discover that a piece of the alien parasitic, shapeshifting creatures known as the Null has been lodged inside him and survived, going as far as to protect its' host by dissipating the tools that were used to try and pry it out of Reed. Instead of being feared, however, the scientists saw this as an opportunity and a hope that man can survive after being exposed and implanted with Null Pixels. Since then, weapons utilizing the Null Pixels were created in order to combat the very thing that powered them. This was labeled as the Null Unity Intelligence Project, or NUI in short. For a few years, the project was successful. Able to retake a portion of America into a small civilization with the leaders of the NUI Project as the governing body. However, it wasn't long until the Null Pixels broke through their defenses and invaded the civilization under the leader of the Null Heart, claiming to have found the missing piece.

It was then that Reed awakens from his century long slumber carrying the memories of his second life instead of reality. As a soldier, Reed knew invading squares are a bad thing and took care of the situation with a gun and sword in hand. It was then he found out that the world he once lived in had become a barren wasteland of bizarre creatures that can alter the very foundations of the world in a whim.

Reed took care of the being named the Null Heart and saved the world--Well, a portion of it with.humans left...

Now with interdimensional travel in play, Reed hops around the multiverse, exploring what he can and doing what he wants.

Other:
As JadeGreen17 JadeGreen17 and VaskarTheHunter VaskarTheHunter would notice, this Reed's loadout is incredibly different from the one I've used before in their respective matches.
[/tab]

Last edited:
Idea Idea

-Don't me to go against your hard work but I'm not crazy about fancy bbcode; I find it distracting. You don't have to remove it but I honestly prefer plain text. Nevertheless good luck finishing out your CS. Looks to be off to a good start.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Approved. Thanks for being willing to switch out the Ultima state for Ultima crash. I don't spy anything else illegal in your CS.

-Don't me to go against your hard work but I'm not crazy about fancy bbcode; I find it distracting. You don't have to remove it but I honestly prefer plain text. Nevertheless good luck finishing out your CS. Looks to be off to a good start.
Are you unable to read it?

No I can read it. I know its a personal preference thing and some people think it helps to keep things organized but I prefer plain text over all these scrolling images and tabs that open and close. If it helps you in that way then that's fine. I say again, you don't have to remove it.

No I can read it. I know its a personal preference thing and some people think it helps to keep things organized but I prefer plain text over all these scrolling images and tabs that open and close. If it helps you in that way then that's fine. I say again, you don't have to remove it.
I mean it's not about "helping me", it's just about the fact I like 'em. It may take a little longer, but I can try maybe putting a raw text version in a spoiler? Would that be alright?

Personally, I don't have any trouble reading it. It's got plenty of RPG fluff in there, and even though you have a ton of abilities here they're all condensed into tabs so I can look for a specific one instead of scrolling through the whole thing. That's definitely a plus in my book.

I'm sorry Thepotatogod Thepotatogod but that's a lot of scrolling oh gosh

Personally, I don't have any trouble reading it. It's got plenty of RPG fluff in there, and even though you have a ton of abilities here they're all condensed into tabs so I can look for a specific one instead of scrolling through the whole thing. That's definitely a plus in my book.

I'm sorry Thepotatogod Thepotatogod but that's a lot of scrolling oh gosh
duly noted.

Idea Idea approved. I'd really like to see you fight potatogod's character since they both use video game based fighting abilities. If we hadn't decided to do a battle royale, I would have totally matched you two up like on a super smash bros stage or something.

NAME: Rick Ashfield
HERO Name: Kamen Rider Strike
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy/Tokusetsu
Appearance:
599853Personality:
Rick has a never back down, never quit attitude, and likes fighting both fair, and unfairly. He dislikes those who have 'honor' because their self proclaimed righteousness is just an excuse to hold back. In his opinion, he has every right to go all out, and isn't concerned about others hating him for it.
Backstory:
An older teen with an attitude, he was scouted out by an otherworldly being to hunt and defeat other 'Kamen Riders' with promises of Ultimate power. Power and using it to get what he wants sounded good, so he took the offer. Defeating two other riders has given him access to their cards as well, making him a tough opponent.
Abilities/Equipment:
Cards: Using certain cards, Ashfield gains powers and abilities through putting them in his Veno Visor, which is a staff he carries around.

Cards used:
  • Attack Vent: Summons Venosnaker to directly attack his opponents.
  • Sword Vent: Conjures a spiral sword that is shaped like Venosnaker's tail.
  • Final Vent: Summons Venosnaker for Strike's Final Vent. It launches Kamen Rider Strike to deliver a devastating bicycle kick.
  • Attack Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas to directly attack his opponents.
  • Strike Vent (Thrust): Conjures a horn-like weapon.
  • Final Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas for Strike's Final Vent. Metalgelas carries Strike on his shoulders, his Strike Vent weapon equipped, as it pierces his enemies in a high-speed charging attack.
  • Attack Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver to directly attack his opponents.
  • Swing Vent (Sting): Conjures a stingray-like tail to use as a whip.
  • Final Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver for Strike's Final Vent. Strike rides on Evildiver's back as he crashes into enemies.
  • Unite Vent: Merges Venosnaker, Metalgelas, and Evildiver into Cerebeast.
  • Final Vent (Unite): Summons Cerebeast for Strike's Final Vent. Strike corkscrew kicks his enemies into a vortex that manifested on Cerebeast's torso.

Other: This is an OC somewhat. Just a note.

NAME: Rick Ashfield
HERO Name: Kamen Rider Strike
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy/Tokusetsu
Appearance:
View attachment 599853Personality:
Rick has a never back down, never quit attitude, and likes fighting both fair, and unfairly. He dislikes those who have 'honor' because their self proclaimed righteousness is just an excuse to hold back. In his opinion, he has every right to go all out, and isn't concerned about others hating him for it.
Backstory:
An older teen with an attitude, he was scouted out by an otherworldly being to hunt and defeat other 'Kamen Riders' with promises of Ultimate power. Power and using it to get what he wants sounded good, so he took the offer. Defeating two other riders has given him access to their cards as well, making him a tough opponent.
Abilities/Equipment:
Cards: Using certain cards, Ashfield gains powers and abilities through putting them in his Veno Visor, which is a staff he carries around.

Cards used:
  • Attack Vent: Summons Venosnaker to directly attack his opponents.
  • Sword Vent: Conjures a spiral sword that is shaped like Venosnaker's tail.
  • Final Vent: Summons Venosnaker for Strike's Final Vent. It launches Kamen Rider Strike to deliver a devastating bicycle kick.
  • Attack Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas to directly attack his opponents.
  • Strike Vent (Thrust): Conjures a horn-like weapon.
  • Final Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas for Strike's Final Vent. Metalgelas carries Strike on his shoulders, his Strike Vent weapon equipped, as it pierces his enemies in a high-speed charging attack.
  • Attack Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver to directly attack his opponents.
  • Swing Vent (Sting): Conjures a stingray-like tail to use as a whip.
  • Final Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver for Strike's Final Vent. Strike rides on Evildiver's back as he crashes into enemies.
  • Unite Vent: Merges Venosnaker, Metalgelas, and Evildiver into Cerebeast.
  • Final Vent (Unite): Summons Cerebeast for Strike's Final Vent. Strike corkscrew kicks his enemies into a vortex that manifested on Cerebeast's torso.

Other: This is an OC somewhat. Just a note.

Err sorry this RP is already underway. And is a closed RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back