• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Semi-Serious Tournament (OOC) [CLOSED]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Posting for notifications. Character-wise I'll make mine in a couple days, after I have my last exam. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye to try and see what the right power level might be.

Alright. The idea just came to me that I'm probably going with, that being of a character whose ability is that their body follows video-game logic. Taking damage as a loss of HP, abilities that come attached to "classes" things like that.

I also have plans for her to be able to take an ability based on enemies she defeats, so she'll have minor upgrades with each fight she wins (if she wins any at all)

Because the speed exceeded what the GM was willing to allow?
ehhh sort of. His stage 4 had to be changed because the real one was he would sacrifice his essence to form a "bubble" or should i say void in time to use to his advantage of basically slicing the opponent as many times as possible before ironically his time would end. Kind of like a video game move where they stop time to hit the opponent as much as possible before the ability wears off.

ehhh sort of. His stage 4 had to be changed because the real one was he would sacrifice his essence to form a "bubble" or should i say void in time to use to his advantage of basically slicing the opponent as many times as possible before ironically his time would end. Kind of like a video game move where they stop time to hit the opponent as much as possible before the ability wears off.
So a suicide move of sorts?

PS: We're being stalked by official clown business official clown business , get cover

Since I got pinged earlier that means I have to at least make a tentative character sheet now.

Maybe you'll see it sometime today.

Because the speed exceeded what the GM was willing to allow?

Yeah I knew his speed was pushing it. But given I've RPed with vaskar before and I know he's using a pre-established character and not a hax monster. (plus since theres only about four of us we can honestly play a little fast and loose with the rules.)

Like the pomogranate in fruit ninja?

Yeah I knew his speed was pushing it. But given I've RPed with vaskar before and I know he's using a pre-established character and not a hax monster. (plus since theres only about four of us we can honestly play a little fast and loose with the rules.)

Like the pomogranate in fruit ninja?
Very true. You know im not gonna go overboard lol. If i know Velix is gonna perish, im honorable about it.

Yes exactly, although i honestly forgot all about that thing XD

still tentative but
I posted a character of some sort. Is he good? Is he bad? Who knows? Honestly, it's been a while since I made a new character.

He's one of four characters I was thinking of using for this. I think the other three are stronger but this is the only one I have one of those face claim thingies for, so he'll have to do for now.

Alright. The idea just came to me that I'm probably going with, that being of a character whose ability is that their body follows video-game logic. Taking damage as a loss of HP, abilities that come attached to "classes" things like that.

I also have plans for her to be able to take an ability based on enemies she defeats, so she'll have minor upgrades with each fight she wins (if she wins any at all)

Just because of this guy, I'm tempted to put Reed in but with a new arsenal.

They're pretty similar in concept, I dare say. If we get to face each other with those guys, it'll be fun!

So I'm going to get to work on a randomized set of arenas for the fights to take place in. As well as a randomized set of special combat modifiers. I'm going to run an RNG off these lists before each fight. Do you think you guys would be ready to go for the first round this weekend (june 21st)?

I also have to ask if you guys would be okay with running through this just the four of us. In fact since there is such a small number I would like to do double elimination (have each character fight at least two other characters). So that theres room for more fights.

I have no objections, but since there are so few of us, I do have a proposal.

There isn't enough of us to make a big tournament, so maybe rather than that it could be possible to make some battle royale type event.

Just a suggestion of course.

So I'm going to get to work on a randomized set of arenas for the fights to take place in. As well as a randomized set of special combat modifiers. I'm going to run an RNG off these lists before each fight. Do you think you guys would be ready to go for the first round this weekend (june 21st)?

I also have to ask if you guys would be okay with running through this just the four of us. In fact since there is such a small number I would like to do double elimination (have each character fight at least two other characters). So that theres room for more fights.
no objections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back