• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae listens to him and nods a little. She bites her lip softly and rubs a hand through her hair. “I think we have chemistry too and I can’t deny that. I also think I’m ready to get back out there. I didn’t think I was ever gonna date again honestly but I don’t think Craig would have wanted me to stay lonely the rest of my life.” She murmurs softly.

He smiled some and nodded, ordering drinks with her once the waitress arrived and then just sat smiling at her already knowing what he wanted. “One plus if you choose to continue dating me is you won’t get other girls looking at me .” He chuckled.

Fae glances down at the menu and reads over. She looks up after his last comment though and frowns. “I’m sure that’s not true.” She murmurs and watches him. “You’re a very handsome guy.”

He shrugged a bit and smiled at her. “I’m glad you at least think so.” He chuckled and reached over to hold her hand.

Fae smiles and bites her lip softly. She glances down at their hands and laces their fingers together. She blushes a little and looks down again. “So how are things going?” She asks softly

He smiled and watched her happily. “Better than I thought they would. Occasionally I get cravings but for the most part I’m too busy to even think about it.... night time I think is the worst.” He told her. “What about you?”

Fae nods a little and glances back up st him. “I know you got this. You’re doing great.” She murmurd siftly and squeezes his hand gently. “They’re okay. Taking it one day at a time still.” She mjrmjrd and shrugs. “Some days are harder than others.”

He nodded as he listened to her. “I don’t want you thinking I’m trying to replace him.... this isn’t for sympathy fae.... I asked you out tonight cause I like you for your personality and you’re beautiful.” He told her seriously.

Fae smiles at him and nods. “I know you’re not.” She assures him. “I wanted to do this. I like you.” She murmurs and smiles a little. “I didn’t think I was ever gonna find someone after Craig.” She admits and rubs his hand softly. “But I’m glad I found you. It’s been nice having you at the shop. Now I’m not the only one who can joke about Jack and his wife.” She giggles.

He smiled some. “I’m just glad that someone else sees how much of a bitch she is. I mean Danny’s great but he’s very chilled. Too chilled for my tastes.” He chuckled.

Fae laughs softly and nods. “Danny doesn’t like conflict.” She murmurd and shrugs a little. “He’d never want to start anything with Jack.” She murmurs and shrugs. “I know jack won’t do anything to me. I’m one of his best artist with loyal clients.” She murmurs and smiles. “I can’t wait for you to meet Danny’s boyfriend though.” She grins. “He’s the complete opposite. But they’re so cute together.”

Norman raised an eyebrow. “I was not aware that Danny is gay.” He chuckled. “Well you’re lucky you haven’t heard me and jack really get into it yet.... it can get pretty ugly.” He smiled some. “But he’s my little brother and he’s a pain in the ass.” He chuckled again and ordered their food next time the waitress came by.

Fae nods a little. “He doesn’t talk about it much. Took me a year before he let me know and meet Ryan.” She murmurs and shrugs a little. She glances up at the waitress and orders her food.

He talked with her non stop the rest of the evening and when they finally got to his place for her to drop him off he smiled over at her, unbuckling reluctantly. “I’ll see you at work tomorrow I guess.” He mumbled and leaned across, kissing her cheek sweetly. “Goodnight, text me once you’re home safe.” He murmured and smiled. “I had a great time tonight Fae.” He murmured.

Fae smiles and blushed a little. She nods and watches him. “I did too. Thanks for tonight.” She murmurs and watches him, making sure he got in before she left. She heads to her apartment and texts him to let her know she was home. She curls up in bed and smiles. She actually had fun for once.

Norman fell asleep a lot easier that night after signing back in and going to his room. He had no nightmares and finally felt more at ease with himself for once since the accident.

Fae slept easily through the night and got up earlier the next morning. She heads out to get the team breakfast and heads to the shop, going in and putting the pastries and coffe in the back before opening up the store for Jack. He had given her a key a few months before the accident because she always got there before everyone and he didn’t like her waiting outside for him.

Norman woke up on time and took a shower, getting himself dressed and ready for the day smiling when he got there and saw fae was there already, eager to get in so they could have a chat just the two of them but as he went to walk in, jacks car pulled up and Kerry was with him today as well.

Fae sits down in her chair and sips on her coffee. She glances up when she hears the door open and sees Norman. She grins and gets up. “There’s coffee and pastries in the back.” She tells him and bites her lip.

He grinned and rushed back there to get some before anyone else, really before Kerry, could get to them and took one knack to his desk. “Ugh you’re a saint.” He chuckled, scoffing it down as the other two walked in.

Fae laughs softly and glances over st the door. She frowns when she sees Kerry and sighs. “There’s coffee and pastries in the back.” She says, looking at Jack and not even addressing Kerry. She goes over to Norman and sits down beside him. “I was wondering if you’d wanna help me go get stuff to decorate the store and my house for Halloween this weekend?” She asks softly.

He smiled at her and nodded. “Sounds good to me.” He smiled and winked at her before turning to the computer and getting on with his work for the morning.

Kerry walked out to the shop floor just before lunch and looked over at Fae. “Hey, Jack wants to talk to you in his office. Now.” She told her.

Fae smiles and goes back to her station. She starts working on a design for her client today. She glances up at Kerry and raises an eyebrow. Her client was coming in in half an hour, what could he possibly want. “If jack wants me I think he has a voice and two legs. Why are you getting me?” She asks but gets up anyway. She brushes past her and goes over to jack. “Next time I’d like it if you told me yourself you need to talk to me.” She mutters and crosses her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back