• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Kerry walked in and shut the door behind her. “You and Norman seem to be getting very close.... fae he’s gonna be using you.” She told her while jack sat there with his arms crossed. ‘Hold on a little there.... I only wanted to say be careful... this isn’t the first time he’s tried to get sober and it probably won’t be the last.’ He warned her frowning. “Don’t trust him for a minute.” Kerry muttered.

Fae frowns and glances at Kerry. “I’d very much like you to butt out. You don’t know Norman.” She tells Kerry bluntly and crosses her arms. “Jack I appreciate it, but I can handle myself.” She murmurs.

Jack frowned. “She knows him well enough. I’d like you to watch how you speak to my wife. Just watch him alright? He’s on a good streak right now .... it might not last.”

Fae looks at him. “I’d like her to watch how she speaks to us too but I don’t see you saying anything about that.” She snaps at Jack. “I’m only putting up with her bullshit so much.” She tells him. “And like I said. I can handle myself.” She leaves and grabs her bag and goes to sit outside. She sits down and runs a hand through her hair.

Norman frowned watching her go out back and kept working til lunch break starred then headed out back as well. “Your client is running half an hour late.” He told her quietly, leaning against the wall and lighting a cigarette. “You okay?”

Fae nods a little. “Okay.” She murmurs and looks up at him. “Yeah I’m okay. Me and jack just got into it a little.” She shrugs and stands up. She wipes her pants off. She sighs and watches him. “Wanna go get dinner tonight?” She just didn’t want to be alone tonight.

He loooed at her and smiled some. “Yeah sure, where do you wanna go?” He asked her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders comfortingly for a minute then stood up taller and put his cigarette out.

Fae smiles a little and leans into him a little. “Wanna just get burgers and watch a movie at my place?” She asks softly. She glances up at him and smiles a little.

“Yeah that works.” He smiled and held her close still. “You sure you’re okay?” He asked her, worried about what jack had said to her to throw her mood like this.

Fae nods a little. “Yeah I’m fine. Shouldn’t be getting to me as much as it is.” She murmurs and sighs. She just was so thrown off because she was finally getting happy again and he was trying to stop that. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. She squeezes his hand and heads back inside to set up.

He frowned but nodded, watching her some but sighed a little and left with Danny to get lunch once he’d got her client booked in and ready to go for her

Fae works with her client and tries to keep Jacks comments out of her head. She didn’t think Norman was using her. He didn’t seem like that kind of person. He was really trying to stay sober. She sighs and finishes up about three hours later and starts cleaning up.

He’d been sat at the desk quietly the whole time, passing her a donut when she walked over to finish the transaction with the guy.

Fae smiels a little and takes it. “Thanks.” She murmurs and takes the money from the guy. She hand shin over the care instructions sheet for the tattoo and goes to sit back down.

Fae laughs softly and nods. She leans back and rubs a hand through her hair. “Have you found any places to move into?” She asks softly.

He shook his head. “Not yet. Still saving up. Need to keep a job for longer before they will have me sign a lease.” He mumbled running a hand through his hair.

Fae nods a little and watches him. She sips her water and glances at the time. “Sorry I kinda bombarded you with that dinner invite tonight. We don’t have to go.” She murmurd softly.

He smiled at her some. “We can go if you want. I can only afford to split the bill tonight but I’m more than happy to spend more time with you.” He assured her and rubbed her back.

He smiled at her some. “You don’t have to do that.... we do need to get your head out of work though tonight I think.”

He smiled and leaned back, pecking her cheek then got back to the desk working the rest of the day, quietly looking forward to tonight with her.

Fae smiles and blushes darkly. She glances down and goes back to work. She was looking forward tonight. She gets cleaned up at the end of the night and waits for Norman.

He headed to the restroom to freshen up a tiny bit then came out and smiled at her. “Ready?” He asked, reaching for her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back