• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Secrets Of The Seas (Pirate Rp, Always Open)

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So, I have an idea for how this can go, But before that, here's what i'm looking for.

Try to write at least 4 Lines. I understand Lines can seem like less on a Phone, but if you're on a Mobile device, Please Mention that before we do any plotting
I'm thinking Mythical creatures as the Pirate Crew. So Kitsunes, Vampires, Goblins and the Like.
I'm semi-lit but dry spells for ideas do happen from time to time. Please have patience with me if my responses are shorter then usual.

Now here's the plot.

Y/C is the captain of a Very successful Pirate crew that is known for Plundering the Seas and Taking vasts amounts of Treasure. M/C is a slave to the Empire, Which is an Inland Dominion run by Vampires. M/C is fed up with how the ruler of this dominion treats her and flees the castle she's forced to work with. She Stows away on the nearest docked ship while nobody's aboard which happens to be the ship Y/C runs. A Crew Member finds M/C and brings M/C to Y/C who after listening to M/C's situation, Decides to take her on as a Pirate. We can plot the rest from there

Romance is a Must in this rp. I am a hopeless romantic

It sounds like a good scenario, I'm big into Fantasy, and Gothic themes are my Lowkey favorite. What powers do the Vampires you created have?

Pirate adventure! Do you have any plots or goals in mind or is that more expected to come from me?

Oooh this feels right up my alley. Im wondering if youre searching for a specific kind of pairing? (M/f, m/m, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back