• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secret Life Of Teenagers...(OPEN)

Kendell looked at her" Kendell me sissy karie know peach" she say" peach told me to play with you" she say struggling

Kendell just looked at her lips" yup" she say smiling to the lady" nervous for surgery this month" she say

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

Peach see's karie get up and flop back down and peach flops on the bed beside her and blows her face "YOUR ALIVE!" peach exclaims, kissing her on the lips and then looks at kendell. "you must go to school... if not sissy gets in trouble. and she may go to jail." peach says "if you skip to many days she could end up having her little one in there!" peach warns as she looks at karie again, smiling
Karie opens her eyes at the blow, accepting the kiss and smiling before hearing the rest of Peach's words and suddenly turning away "..wh-what's... so bad about jail?..." she asked stuttering "after all.. that's where my mum had me... and where I spent the first 5 years of my life...alone." she said, laughing nervously, the heart rate monitor beeping faster and indicating her heart rate increase, @GoldenCharizard4

Dee-Dee was still typing on the computer he was adding to a file that was named Karie he knows that she was in the hospital and some other stuff he had another file named Peach but there was not a lot in there that made him just a little mad there had to be something on her but whatever he want to check on Roza see if she is doing ok

@TheHappyPikachu

@Zeldafangirl

@GoldenCharizard4

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie stood in an alleyway, a can of spray paint in hand. He moved his arms in fast motion, making sure that he didn't put to much or to little paint. So far, there was a rose and the Begining of a lion. He only topped for brief moments to switch between spray paint cans which all resided in a grey backpack.

Kai walked down the sidewalk carrying bags of groceries to her apartment. " Apples, cinnamon....what was it again..? " She continued to mumble to herself, trying to remember a recipe but her thought process was interrupted when she heard a spray sound. She turned her head towards the alley way and spotted Charlie spray painting . " Hm.. i wonder what he's painting... " she walked a little down the alleyway quietly so Charlie wouldn't notice her and continued to watch him paint.

@UnwantedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie's long arms danced as a lions mane was created, then the shoulders, then the arm. When he was finished, a picture of the top half of a lion, as if it were standing, holding a rose. He looked up at the picture, gave a small nod, and swung the backpack full of paints over his shoulder. When he turned to exit he saw a girl. People always ended calling the cops on him for a little vandalizing here and there. He looked at the girl, then at the painting, then at the girl. "You gonna call the cops?" he asked with a frown.

When Charlie first spoke to her she didn't respond, she was captivated by the painting. Realizing that she was being looked at she turned to Charlie a bit confused. " E-Eh? "

Charlie pointed his thumb to the painting. "vandalism." was the only word he said. Perhaps she's not going to call the cops he thought, looking at her with a blank stare.

Kai looked at the painting then back at Charlie then chuckles " I'm not going to call the police for something so stupid. I mean it's not like you painted something associated with a cult or something harmful . You painted something beautiful and it deserves to be on the wall, no? " She gives him a warm smile.

Charlie gave a small smirk under his hood. "Thanks." he muttered. No one had ever actually complemented his work to his face. All the people who compliment his pictures they did so online. He then looked towards the groceries she was carrying. "need help?"

Peach Crawford

"kendell still must know that jail is bad my cube of sugar." peach says "you feelin alright?" she asks, rubbing karie's belly slowly with a hand, as if teasing her

Kendell was scared of the surgery she's having in few days she just look down as she saw other kids playing she just play alone looking at wadda' it's ok i'm used to being alone' she say

" Hm? " She looked down at her bags and gave him a grin " Sure, as long as your not some type of grocery thief ." She told him jokingly.

Kendell looked at her" yeah" she say as shse was worried about her sister as she lilo and stitch playing on tv her favorite movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back