• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• intro

arabesque

debussy

overview.

C

ome away, O human child!
    To the waters and the wild
    With a faery, hand in hand,
    For the worldโ€™s more full of weeping than you can understand.โ€

A voice, soft and sweet, reaches your ears. You not who beckons you yet the temptation sends your stomach a flutter all the same. The voice sings to you, sounding as though it is everywhere yet nowhere at all. Your feet move without your permission, carrying you deeper into the woods. You do not look back, you cannot go back. The thought does not trouble you in the slightest.

The voice grows giddy and is now joined by others, giggling in delight. Their voices urge you to travel deeper into the vast forest that surrounds you. And oh, deeper you go. You travel in hopes of meeting the voices, leaving the world behind without a second thought. The voices sing once more, you travel further, never to be seen again.

โ€œFor they come, the human child,
    To the waters and the wild
    With a faery, hand in hand,
    For the world's more full of weeping than they can understand.โ€

Welcome, to The Secret Garden! Youโ€™ve ventured far and wide to find the voices that beckon you. Beware traveler, for once you center you can never leave. But worry not! Here, you shall want for nothing.

Please, call me Erzulie or Zulie, now that youโ€™re here I hope that we can create beautiful stories here in the garden. But first! Letโ€™s start with a short intro. Iโ€™m 23 years old and my pronouns are she/her/hers. Iโ€™ve been rping since I was in early middle school, so Iโ€™d say that iโ€™m a seasoned writer at this point.

Iโ€™m a night shift worker so I wonโ€™t be very active during the day. I spend about six hours awake before heading to bed for work. While my posting tends to be on the faster side Iโ€™m completely fine with taking things slow. I understand that real life obligations can get in the way of posting. For the sake of neatness, please dm me if youโ€™re interested in rping together, rather than posting in this thread.

While I do have a list of plots that Iโ€™m interested in, Iโ€™m also willing to hear any ideas that you way be craving at the moment as well!

Genres: Supernatural/Paranormal, Academia, Thriller, Romance, Adventure, Superpowers, Gangs, Small Towns, Mystery, Slice of Life, Drama, Horror, Urban Fantasy, Action, Historical

intro

roles

rules

hush now!

fairies sleep here!

genre

multi

status

searching

creator

requests

open