• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐–๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐š๐ซ: ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

OOC
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youโ„ข
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the second wizarding war: character sheets
the sheet.
Full Name.
Nicknames. If applicable
Age.
Year. 6th - 7th
Birthday.
Gender.
Pronouns.
Sexuality.
Species. If not human
Role. If using/replacing canon character

House.
Blood Status.
Boggart.
Wand.
Pet. Optional
Club(s). Optional
Patronus.
Affiliation(s). Optional

Appearance Description. Or can do the list option below
Height.
Hair.
Eyes.
Modifications.
Distinguishing Features.
Scars.
Face Claim.

Personality. Can be written in paragraph form OR can be listed out as vices/virtues (3+ each) as long as each one is explained

Hobbies.
Likes.
Dislikes.
Fears.

Backstory. Can be written out in paragraph form or bullet points. Must cover childhood to the present day.
Miscellaneous. Any extra information you'd like to add! Not required!

Welcome to the character applications! I just want to wish everyone luck in applying for a spot in this roleplay and I will be updating the OOC with any deadline changes! Current Deadline: JULY 15th

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or via PM! If you are wanting to create a teacher or other higher-ranking character, please message me and I will provide you with the sheet once I get a rundown of your character idea!

โ€ฃ The current year is 1997!
โ€ฃ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
โ€ฃ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
โ€ฃ Realistic face-claims are required
โ€ฃ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them with alliances, magic ability, blood status, etc.
โ€ฃ I will allow Professors and other high-ranking characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
โ€ฃ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose, or you can replace them with your own version
โ€ฃ The hero already claimed so please do not ask to reserve or claim it!
โ€ฃ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
โ€ฃ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to
coded by social (inspo cred to angcolor)

STUDENT APPLICATIONS
Full Name.
Nicknames. If applicable
Age.
Year. 6th - 7th
Birthday.
Gender.
Pronouns.
Sexuality.
Species. If not human
Role. If using/replacing canon character

House.
Blood Status.
Boggart.
Wand.
Pet. Optional
Club(s). Optional
Patronus.
Affiliation(s). Optional

Appearance Description. Or can do the list option below
Height.
Hair.
Eyes.
Modifications.
Distinguishing Features.
Scars.
Face Claim.

Personality. Can be written in paragraph form OR can be listed out as vices/virtues (3+ each) as long as each one is explained

Hobbies.
Likes.
Dislikes.
Fears.

Backstory. Can be written out in paragraph form or bullet points. Must cover childhood to the present day.
Miscellaneous. Any extra information you'd like to add! Not required!

Welcome to the character applications! I just want to wish everyone luck in applying for a spot in this roleplay and I will be updating the OOC with any deadline changes! Current Deadline: JULY 15th

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or via PM! If you are wanting to create a teacher or other higher-ranking character, please message me and I will provide you with the sheet once I get a rundown of your character idea!

โ€ฃ The current year is 1997!
โ€ฃ This roleplay is 18+ meaning I will not be accepting minor users!
โ€ฃ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay
โ€ฃ Realistic face-claims are required
โ€ฃ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to balance them with alliances, magic ability, blood status, etc.
โ€ฃ I will allow Professors and other high-ranking characters to be made, but please ask me first before posting them
โ€ฃ Canon characters will exist in the universe and you can apply for them if you so choose, or you can replace them with your own version
โ€ฃ The hero already claimed so please do not ask to reserve or claim it!
โ€ฃ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay
โ€ฃ There needs to be a balance between heroes and villains in this roleplay, but know that every character can switch sides if they so choose to

Last edited:
Ciarรกn Rune Halloran
hufflepuff
d.o.b // age : 7/29/1980. seventeen
gender // pronouns : male. he/him
sexuality : demisexual
role : the chosen one
house : hufflepuff
clubs : quidditch (keeper) & magical creatures
pet : tawny owl named ena

blood status : half-blood
boggart : currently a graveyard of all his friends and loved ones
wand : blackthorn, phoenix feather, 13" and swishy
patronus : hyena
affiliation : the order (unofficial)
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
A mess of thick curls easily sets him apart from the rest of his schoolmates, the rich dark color resembling water rushing over shadowed rocks after a raging storm. Flashes of auburn and gold appear when the sunlight catches it at just the right angle. Dark brown eyes can often be misunderstood as cold and unwelcoming, but are full of life and warmth. Swirls of lighter browns and even shades of green can be seen in those dark pools, almost as if they are the embodiment of spring. Freckles can be seen splashed across his skin, resembling stars still present in the golden sky of the early morning. They cascade down his body, wrapping around toned muscles and scars, telling a story that he seems desperate to keep hidden.

Quite tall and in shape, Ciarรกn is easily identified as the Hufflepuff's keeper, something that embarrasses him just a little bit. His height sets him apart from his peers, even if only by a few centimeters, which has caused him to occasionally slouch, trying to blend in as much as possible. Those shoulders that often bare the weight of Dumbledore's hand, are quite shy and lack confidence when with his schoolmates. Nervous fingers can be seen picking at fingernails, leaving behind blooded skin and sore fingertips, but can easily be hidden by baggy robes and closed fists. Various pink and white scars mark his skin, leaving behind hills and valleys that tell a troubling story of a destiny he never wanted.

In terms of fashion, the Irish student favors knitted wool sweaters and comfortable jeans, not really one to dress up for casual occasions. He likes to be comfortable and will do whatever it takes to achieve that. However, that doesn't mean he won't dress nicely for special occasions. He will put effort into those events as he knows it's better to look your best even if it's not as comfortable as casual clothes.

height : 6'2"
hair : dark brown
eyes : dark brown
modifications : tba
distinguishing features : curly hair, full lips, tall nose, freckles
scars : various scars from dueling, quidditch, and an encounter with the dark lord in 1995
face claim : liam samuels

PERSONA.
vices : considered somewhat gloomy for a hufflepuff, he is someone that pulled away a bit in his fifth year when his title of the 'chosen one' became a higher priority than that of regular ciarรกn. his withdrawal caused him to be a bit more awkward and out of place among those in his house known for their friendly and open disposition. as the realities of his situation continue to fall upon his shoulders, it has caused him to become a bit more negative and have a slight temper, not able to deal with the stress of the entire world all at once. he tries his best to not let this come out around his friends but it is difficult and sometimes he struggles. he doesn't like to rely on others, and usually if he does it is in a very begrudging way as he doesn't want others to be inconvenienced or hurt because of him.

virtues : kind-hearted and warm, he is someone that was sorted into hufflepuff without hesitation. while a bit awkward and shy, he is still someone who cherishes his friends and does his best to keep them safe and happy. he takes his role as a chosen one second to being a good friend, as cheesy as that sounds. he has strong morals and will uphold his beliefs and do whatever it takes to keep those around him happy and healthy. he is on the quiet side but this has allowed him to have somewhat of a talent with magical creatures, seemingly understanding them and their needs without words. acts of service is his love language, therefore he will often create homemade gifts for friends and families or will do small things to cheer them up and make their day better.

likes : warm things, tea in the morning, early mornings, animals, quidditch, exploring, learning different languages, quiet people, collecting books, his owl, sweaters, winter

dislikes : sleeping in, bitter things, loud voices, dogwood wand spells, being called the chosen one, 'fans', interviews for the daily prophet, broken bones, plain food, injured animals, tests

fears : drowning, failing at being the 'chosen one', losing loved ones

hobbies : quidditch // self-explanatory, he's been playing since his second year at hogwarts, although he's changed position a few times due to growing. he really enjoys the sport and likes the relationships he has with his teammates. he's not one for much trash-talking on the pitch though.

sketching // quiet moments for him are few and far between now that the dark lord has made his presence known, so he often takes time in his care of magical creatures class to sketch whatever creature they are working with and to write information about them. he sometimes will sketch his friends if they allow it.

miscellanous : tba

HISTORY.
backstory : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Condimentum mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor id. Donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam. Semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. Duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Felis eget nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. Maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui. Ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum. Bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. In metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Eros donec ac odio tempor orci. Ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae.

INTERVIEW.
what's your favorite trolley snack? // "I enjoy the chocolate frogs honestly, they are always so interesting to me"

who will win the quidditch cup this year? // "Hufflepuff of course."

what house throws the best parties? // "I mean... I am partial to Ravenclaw parties because they tend to have quiet spaces where I can relax"

who is your favorite professor? // "Hagrid is my favorite, he's always been so kind and understanding of my situation"

what is your favorite class? // "Probably Care of Magical Creatures... is that generic for a Hufflepuff?"

what is your favorite holiday // "I find Halloween to be enjoyable at hogwarts, especially since i liked it so much while i lived in America."
coded by social (inspo cred to mortem docs)

Last edited:

MUGGLE GIRL.

artist

BRIGID.

I.

furious and reckless.

name

Brigid MacKeaney

known as

Brie

age & year

17, 7th year

Date of birth

January 17th.

cisfemale, she/her

sexuality

Bisexual.

role

ordinary student.

II.

Is all that I know is that I don't know a thing

house

Slytherin.

blood status

Muggleborn.

boggart

The Donohans.

wand

Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Rigid, 11ยพโ€.

patronus

Eagle Owl.

III.

So easy to close off, Place the blame outside.

height

5'6".

overview

Brigid looks like the taste of cinnamon hearts and cherry lollies. She looks like the sound of reverb on an electric guitar. She looks like the way fog smells and feels both comforting and eerie. Sheโ€™s your friend that you lost touch with after summer camp but would still have a spot on your couch. Sheโ€™s the stranger on the night bus who gives you killer advice. Sheโ€™s the loud class clown at the front of the class who seems to always get better grades than you.

Hair. naturally brown dyed blonde
Eyes.brown eyes
Modifications. Ears pierced
Distinguishing Features. Nose mole
Scars. A couple burn scars on her arms and legs, some scars along her torso including her back

face claim

harley quinn smith

psyche.

Virtues
Intuitive; It seems as if Brigid is always right about people. She can taste a person's bad intentions before theyโ€™ve even spoken. She just seems as in her own words to โ€œknow shitโ€. Everything to her is based on feelings, if she says something is wrong it probably is. In third year when the Boggart lesson came up in her DADA she knew as soon as she woke up that something bad was going to happen. She seems to know how youโ€™re feeling before you do, itโ€™s honestly a little creepy.
Charming; Itโ€™s almost unusual how charming she is. She always seems to say the right thing even when it's clear she doesnโ€™t know. Sheโ€™s a magnet for friendship. Quick with a joke or a compliment, she is undoubtedly charming.
Resourceful; Brigid would say itโ€™s because sheโ€™s muggleborn, but the truth is she is strangely resourceful. Both in the way that teachers find charming, looking through books for the answer before asking a question. As well as being able to cobble up a non magical solution to a magical problem. She always seems to have on her, exactly what she needs. A live or death situation is almost like a simple crossword puzzle at times given how resourceful she is.
Cunning; One of the principal traits of a good slytherin is one Brigid had to learn. Brigid is able to pull out the perfect lie for any situation out of thin air. She can expertly dance around topics and evade answers. With a hard life sheโ€™s learnt to break people down to their basics and how to use that to her advantage.

Vices
Proud; Every good thing about Brigid she knows and you know. Everything bad about herself she keeps locked and hidden away. Any criticism feels personal and like a stab to the heart. She doesnโ€™t just want to be good, she wants to be Great. She hides any and all flaws behind clever facade and anyone who points them out she lashes out at.
Distant; Even when sheโ€™s right beside you Brigid feels miles away. Sheโ€™s loud and boisterous, quick with a joke yet itโ€™s difficult to tell how she truly feels. She never seems to let you in close enough to truly see her. She keeps everyone at a safe distance. This distance can be frustrating for her friends, as she never seems to let them in.
Impatient; Waiting for Brigid is like torture. If sheโ€™s in line for something sheโ€™ll be the one tapping her foot. Sheโ€™s always onto the next thing, and time seems to be her greatest enemy. Sheโ€™s so impatient that every year after exams sheโ€™ll be sick for a week waiting for her grades to come back. After she took her OWLS she was in the infirmary for two weeks until the grades came back.
Aggressive; Creatures have what is called the fight or flight response, Brigid always seems to pick fight. Friends and foes alike agree that some days sheโ€™s just itching for a fight either verbally or physically. She doesnโ€™t mince words. Most house points sheโ€™s lost has been because sheโ€™s started in house fights.

likes & hobbies

- Playing the Guitar, she picked it up in primary school with the help of one of the upper years and she's stuck to it ever since

-Reading Poetry, while she certainly struggles to write the stuff she undoubtedly loves to read it

-The Cranberries, the alternative Irish rock band is frequently playing whenever she had the chance

-The Cure, another one of her favourites the moodiness of this indie alternative band is a must play for Brigid on rainy days

-Strawberry Milk, a strange taste of hers, atreat she has so rarely enjoyed

-Horror Movies, she lives for watching horror flicks, there's truly nothing better than watching the killer get outsmarted

dislikes

- Apples, something about the texture never quite sat well with her

-Rich Perfumes, a strong powdery scent that seems to seep into everything

-Slytherin Dorms, sleeping in actual dungeons was not something she thought she'd be doing at a private school

-Potions, she's had one too many potions blow up in her face and she can never seem to get them just right

fears

-loss

-abandonment

-small spaces

IV.

We are children of dust and ashes

history

Tw: child abuse, physical/verbal/mental/emotional abuse mentions
Brigid is not the first or the last orphan to attend Hogwarts. She was born in the middle of the day in the middle of January. Her parents were both muggles, very Irish and very Catholic. The first three years of her life are full of love and joy. It was a warm sunny day when her parents died. She had been dropped off at nursery for the day, and she was too young to recognize the hours passing. She was too little, too unaware, and she was whisked away into Irelandโ€™s foster care system.

Her years before Hogwarts were full of jumping from family to family, everything she owned in a garbage bag. Some families were better than others, but she never seemed to stay with the good families long enough. She had been put into the care of the Donohanโ€™s after a mysterious fire broke out in her last home. Years later she would know that it had been an accident, magic uncontrolled. But Brigid sweet and eight wasnโ€™t quite sure what had happened.

The Donohanโ€™s had seemed nice. Stephan and Mary seemed like the typical couple, they seemed kind like they would actually care for her. Brigid seeing that she had her own room, her own bed, a warm dinner, she prayed that she would get to stay. And get to stay she did. The first month was perfect, like something from a dream. Mary would braid her hair and James would chase her around the yard. It had seemingly been a normal day, Brigid came home after school, doing what little homework she had. It was when she went to get a glass of juice, and when the glass dropped that her perfect life shattered. Mary had slapped her across the face for breaking the glass.

For the next few years small infractions were met with physical violence, and verbal battery. Cigarette burns from Stephan, bruises and cuts from Mary. Brigid dulled herself to it, she focused on the future. Each day, each month, each year brought her closer to freedom. All she wanted was to perform, to play the guitar to adoring crowds, to deliver heartbreaking monologues to enraptured masses. She learnt how to avoid the violence, physical, emotional, and verbal. At age eleven her plans for freedom shifted as she was flung into a world of witchcraft and wizardry, magic she never knew existed.

The months spent at Hogwarts were her favorite; she was free to make friends and make mistakes. She faced ire from some of her more unaccepting peers as a muggleborn but she took it in stride. At the end of each school year she would dread the summer, but as soon as the days of August dwindled away life was imbued back into herself. At the end of her fourth year in a tearful confession to one Madame Pomfrey regarding her homelife, she found a way out. With the help of the Headmaster, Madame Pomfrey was able to adopt Brigid and whisk her away from the Donohanโ€™s. While Brigid missed her muggle friends, finally being safe for the first time in years meant so so much more.

MISCELLANEOUS

- Most definitely has undiagnosed ADHD

-Got really into astrology because of a muggle girl she had a crush on and uses all of information for divination

-Once made a horror movie on a shitty camera with her muggle friends

-She has the tendency to speak quickly and coupled with her accent she can easily become unintelligible

-She doesn't care much about being a Witch, it's certainly interesting but it's not everything to her

-She's still a mostly practicing Catholic, confirmed and everything her confirmation Saint was Joan of Arc. She treats religion like a malleable thing.

-I (fields) had to use an entirely different character sheet code than i originally planned because the other one kept breaking because i cannot code

V.

I'm ready to wake up now.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
  • basics
    visage
    psyche
    history
    Elena Gray
    Female (she/her)
    Pansexual
    Who could know that the deepest parts of me were darker than my bruises?
    Tw: child abuse
    date of birth.
    Oct. 31
    Nicknames.
    Elly, Els, El
    Year.
    7th
    House.
    Gryffindor
    Blood Status.
    Pure-blood
    Boggart.
    Her Father
    Wand.
    Unicorn
    Pet.
    Orange Cat, Albino mouse (Stole him from the school corridors)
    Club(s).
    Rat Race Club, Art Club for Gryffindor
    Patronus.
    Panther
    Affiliation(s).
    Slug Club
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Elodie Margot Nott
slytherin
nicknames : lottie, maggie, ellie
d.o.b // age : 09/13. eighteen
gender // pronouns : female. she/her
sexuality : bisexual
house : slytherin
clubs : slug club, potions, headgirl
pet : dark kneazle named boots

blood status : pure-blood
boggart : tba
wand : elm, dragon-heartstring, 10", unyielding
patronus : runespore
affiliation : malfoy family, fawley family, lestrange family
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
warm brown curls dipped in honey, they twist and turn as they fall down her body, finally ending at the middle of her back. brilliant green eyes can be seen lined by long lashes, their depths seeming to be filled with sadness and loneliness, tears on the horizon. freckles dust her mostly unblemished skin, spreading across her nose, forehead, and cheekbones, before trickling down to her chest. a pale-colored scar can be seen extending down the center of her chest, interrupting the unmarked flesh. nearly a decade old, the purple and pink hues have almost completely faded, leaving behind a mark that only those within her family would understand.

slender and delicate fingers are often tightly clasping a wand or quill, the remnants of curses and spells scattered across her skin like petals in the wind. they only seem to be noticeable up close and are easily hidden behind gloves and makeup. tall but not too tall, she moves with an air of sophistication and grace, seldom seen in hallways brimming with teenagers of varying ages. she has the perfect posture, never once slouching or moving in a way that would be deemed awkward or embarrassing. she takes pride in her appearance and it shows in how she presents herself. even if her unruly curls are falling around her face, she still manages to make it look deliberate, as if she has placed every strand right where it was needed to go.

in terms of fashion, she is someone who enjoys it and loves to look her best. she occasionally wears something from more muggle-like brands, but generally sticks to higher-end wizard clothing and brands. when holidays or lavish events take place, she puts a lot of energy into whatever she wears. she isn't one to say no to a party and therefore will dress the part. it isn't unusual to see her in hard-to-get gowns or something that was made specifically for her. just another perk of being a nott one might say.

height : 5'9"
hair : brunette
eyes : green
modifications : ear piercings
distinguishing features : freckles, curly hair, 'droopy' eyes, full lips, beauty marks
scars : various small scars and one large one down her sternum
face claim : ruby pedersen

PERSONA.
vices : elegant words and stray tears seem to pale in comparison to the venom that spills from ruby-colored lips. she is known for her harsh judgments and expectations on those around her and likes to keep people in line, as there is nothing more irritating than disorganization. lies are easily spun and taken as fact when they come from elodie, and she has no problem whispering in the ears of those around her. manipulative, she is well-known in the house to get others to do her bidding and take the fall for her if they are unfortunate enough to get caught.

virtues : beneath the lake and hidden by old stone, her laughter can be heard and is often remarked as charming and warm. the unusual expressions she wears are reserved for those in her closest circle, people she would die for in order to keep safe. despite her rough exterior, she is a good friend and deeply cherishes those relationships. she will go out of her way to show this and keep people close to her. she is understanding of many issues, especially those relating to family problems as hers is not without fault. it is not easy to befriend her, but if someone does, they have found an irreplaceable companion and champion.

likes : flowers, birds, transfiguration, nature, creating spells/curses, journals, the ocean, studying by the lake, horror, sleeping in, foggy mornings, the rain,

dislikes : messy rooms, disorganization, easy tests, boring spells, diaries, dramatic people, quidditch, getting drunk, public confessions, dementors, the dark mark

hobbies : curses // surprisingly, elodie is considered the slytherin curser, often selling them to students who are unable to come up with their own. it is something she started doing at a young age and keeps track of her progress in magic journals so that prying eyes will not be able to see her process. this is obviously kept secret from the staff as much as possible as she is one of the well-liked students at the school.

transfiguration // another magical hobby of hers is transfiguration. she is known to create gifts this way for friends or even faculty. her most notable gift was one she gave to professor slughorn (many consider it a bribe) where she had transfigured a remarkable bird into a cherry blossom, only to transform when the professor unveiled the cage. many of her friends often have extravagant gifts like this and display them with pride.

fears : getting the dark mark, professors finding her curse book, cramped spaces

HISTORY.
backstory : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Condimentum mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor id. Donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam. Semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. Duis ultricies lacus sed turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus. Felis eget nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa. Maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui. Ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis elementum. Bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt nunc. Et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. In metus vulputate eu scelerisque felis imperdiet proin fermentum. Eros donec ac odio tempor orci. Ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae.

INTERVIEW.
what's your favorite trolley snack? // "if i have to grab a snack, i normally will partake in a single cauldron cake. i was mildly addicted to them in my first year so i keep myself contained by eating just one"

who will win the quidditch cup this year? // "i'm not entirely sure, nor do i care. it's such a barbaric and stupid sport, i don't know why so many students play it."

what house throws the best parties? // "slytherin parties are quite entertaining, mostly because they are exclusive and i like to see the other houses suck up to us. but really, any party is fine as long as nobody is too drunk"

who is your favorite professor? // "professor slughorn. he has always been kind to me and understands my family and what i go through so it is nice for me."

what is your favorite class? // "i am partial to both divination and potions."

what is your favorite holiday // "i don't have any particular holiday i like more than the rest."

Last edited:
  • basics
    visage
    psyche
    history
    Sebastian Gray
    Male (he/him)
    Bisexual
    date of birth.
    Oct. 31
    Place of birth.
    London
    Year.
    7th
    House.
    Slytherin
    Blood Status.
    Pure-blood
    Boggart.
    Drowning/Ocean
    Wand.
    yew
    Pet.
    Black Mamba
    Club(s).
    none
    Patronus.
    His mother
    Affiliation(s).
    Death Eater (maybe)
coded by natasha.

Holly Gibson

Year: 7th
D.O.B: 9/17
Pronouns: She/
Her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Dark ginger + mid length and
curly
Eyes: Brown
Modifications: Ear piercings + navel piercing
Scars: Small scars scattered around her body from quidditch
FC: Brittany Murphy

basics + personality

House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Boggart: Corpses of her parents
Wand: Pear, unicorn hair, 13", flexible
Clubs: Gryffindor quidditch team beater and captain
Patronus: Dolphin
Personality: Holly is one of the most open, genuine people you will ever meet. She's a people person- always looking for new friends and striking up conversation. Nearly always found with a smile on her face, she provides a positive presence a lot of people are drawn to. She likes to make people feel comfortable around her and isn't very judgmental, welcoming anyone who would like to be friends with kindness and open arms. She is quite loyal and won't hesitate to fight for her friends. Really, she won't hesitate to fight for anyone- when she sees injustice she's been known to either verbally or physically square up for a fight. She's a bit impulsive and hot headed, often allowing her gut feelings and emotions get the best of her. This recklessness has gotten her into trouble on many occasions, but she is always headstrong and stands by her actions. She has a strong sense of justice and doesn't care if a few rules are broken in order to achieve it.
Holly is very open minded and enjoys learning about new things. She is very willing to listen to another point of view and finds it easy to emphasize with those from very different backgrounds. She likes to see the good in people, which can make her a bit gullible and sometimes her blind optimism leads her astray. She believes in second chances, so if someone who has wronged her shows change she will approach them with an open mind. Deeply passionate, when Holly finds interest in something she throws herself into it head first. She has a strong work ethic and will commit herself to her goals with vigor and energy. She also likes to help other people find success, and will go out of her way to assist someone in bettering themselves.
Hobbies: Quidditch, sketching
Dislikes: Rudeness, staying still, poetry, oranges
Fears: Her family getting into trouble with her being a witch, being alone

history

Backstory: Holly was born in Beaconsfield, England to two muggle parents. Her mother, Ada Gibson, worked as a chef while her father, Lewis Gibson, worked as a banker. Holly has had a pleasant middle class suburban life. Growing up, she was quite close with her parents, both kind and loving people. They taught their daughter to have strong moral values and to always stand up for what's right. Of course, Holly followed that example passionately and was unwavering with her strong sense of justice. In her primary school days, her parents were called up to the headmaster's office a few times due to Holly's tendency to dish out justice to bullies on her own terms, occasionally getting into fights. She never really got in trouble with her parents for that habit though, Ada and Lewis acted shocked in the presence of the headmaster but as soon as they got home they patted Holly on the back and told her that they were proud of her for standing up to those who were cruel to others.
Holly also had an affinity for sports at an early age, which became integral to her identity. Her parents enrolled her in many after school sports, including football and rugby. She was quite an athletic child and always needed to be up on her feet moving. One of the best sports players in her class, she found her calling and it was clear that the girl was meant to be on a sports field.
At the age of twelve, Holly's world was forever changed when she received her Hogwarts letter. As everything was explained to her she was mighty confused, but quite excited by this revelation. So, off she went, alway from home for the first time. She entered Hogwarts with an open mind and heart, ready to take on the world of magic. Being muggle-born, she felt a little unsure of herself and her place in this world. But, as soon as she discovered Quidditch she knew where she belonged. She wanted to be on that pitch with all her heart so she trained harder than ever and made the team her second year. Holly excelled at the sport, and she made an effort to help out her teammates. It was clear she was captain material and in her fifth year she was appointed to the position and it has been her primary focus at Hogwarts during the time at the school.

gallery

HOLLY

SCROLL >>>

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:

taylor delano

Year: 7th
D.O.B: 8/7
Pronouns: She/
Her
Orientation:
Bisexual
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Blonde,
shoulder length and straight, sometimes styled to be wavy
Eyes: Brown
Modifications:
Regular ear piercings
Scars: Large scar running across the left side of her back
face claim: Lucy Boynton

basics + personality

House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Pureblood
Boggart: Her father saying she's a disappointment
Wand: Spruce, dragon heartstring, 11 1/2", rigid
Pet: Long-eared owl
Clubs: Slug club, astronomy club, potions club, dueling club
Patronus: African grey parrot
Affiliations: Death eater
Personality: Ruthless. Two-faced. Bitch. Taylor embraces these terms with open arms. She has an insatiable thirst for knowledge and will stop at nothing to satisfy herself. To her knowledge is power, and power means respect. She wants to be respected, feared even, and within upper class pureblood circles she and her family are. Her status means a lot to her and she makes a huge effort to maintain that, doing everything in her power to gain skills that show she is a capable witch.
A very harsh personality, Taylor is judgmental and a bit stuck up. She doesn't talk about people behind their backs, if she's going to say something about you, she's willing to say it to your face. She doesn't care about the opinions of her peers, most of the things she does are in an effort to impress her family, particularly her father- who's opinion she cares about deeply. however, she will play nice with those she deems to be on her level, and if she does bond with someone enough she's actually quite loyal to that person. she's also quite good at deceiving professors, always coming across as sweet and innocent.
Among the stop students at Hogwarts, she is intelligent and her natural inclination towards knowledge as well as her dedication to perfecting her craft make her a force to be reckoned with.
Hobbies: Studying, dueling, potion making, stargazing, wizard chess, writing
Dislikes: Parties, muggles, lack of planning
Fears: Disappointing her family, living an average life

history

Backstory: Taylor was born in London, England to a prestigious, wealthy, pureblood family. Her father, Archibald Delano, is a ministry official, while her mother, Josefine stayed home to "watch the house and take care of the children", although her days were mostly spent isolated in her room, away from the children. During her younger years, Taylor was primarily raised by a nanny. In their secluded penthouse, which was invisible to muggles, Taylor had a bit of a lonely childhood. Her brother, Simon, was six years her senior and had no interest in keeping his younger sister company. Her parents weren't very loving people. And the time she spent with them was limited, mostly interesting with them for discipline or, in rarer cases, being praised for showing intelligence. Most of the social interaction she got was composed of uptight dinner parties and gatherings with other high class pureblood families.
Taylor resented her mother for being at home yet not showing any maternal affection. While her father was at working a majority of the time, when he was home he did turn some attention towards Taylor, praising her accomplishments or teaching her about the wizarding world. This made Taylor more attached to her father, and she was chasing the praise she got from him for showing off her intelligence. She took to following in his footsteps with a desperate desire for his respect and attention. She followed all of his beliefs closely, never stopping to think about right or wrong as long as he approved of her actions. Although Archibald has not entangled her in his involvement with the dark lord, as long as Taylor continues to show promise he is planning on involving her in the organization in the near future, which she would keenly accept a position in.
At a young age, since Taylor showed an affinity for knowledge and she was given a tutor before her time at Hogwarts. Although she could not practice magic, as a child she focused on learning all she could about it and was quite booksmart. Of course, she went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Ravenclaw just like her parents and brother, as expected. Success in her classes came naturally as breathing to her, something that her father praised her for. She keeps herself busy with clubs and studying and is constantly striving for perfection in her classes, not stopping for fun or friendships- only wanting to be a great and powerful witch.

gallery

TAYLOR

SCROLL >>>

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:

scroll

scroll

โ

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night
Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies
Break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light

The Chain

death eater?

Billie.

full name

Willow Odetta Pritchard-Rosier

nicknames

Billie, Will, Etta (her Mother's nickname for her)

d.o.b.

18th of August

place of birth

Anglesey

sexuality

questioning, sapphic leaning, closeted

cis. female

blood status

pureblood

house

Slytherin

wand

Hazel wood wand with a unicorn hair core, unyielding, 9 ยพ inches.

patronus

Sparrow - Sparrows are populous and ancient birds, existing almost everywhere in the world with an astounding amount of varieties. To have a sparrow patronus, you are most likely a person who likes routine and normalcy and tend to distrust those outside of your circle.

boggart

The door of her childhood home, refusing to open despite her cries

pet

Archimedes; the Eurasian eagle-owl she uses to send letters home.

club(s)

Slug club, Newspaper club

The Chain

Fleetwood Mac

visage

height

5" 4 / 162cm

eye c.

Part of her eyes hold the olive green of the seaweed she spent her childhood sorting through whilst the rest of her eyes are a hazel brown - she inherited her Mother's eyes although the brown is similar to the eyes of her brother.

hair c.

She was naturally blonde as a child and as it started to darken with age she started colouring it though she's still perfecting her technique and begging her Mother to teach her glamour charms and so there are often dark highlights running through her hair amongst the blonde. She's often pestered by her parents go to natural but she enjoys how it looks.

distinguishing f.

Expressive eyebrows, she always has earrings in and rings on her fingers - she'll turn the rings around and around whenever she's nervous.

scars

Various small burns from potion mishaps, small remnants of hexes and curses litter her body though always out of sight, section of her left calf where she's unable to grow hair after cutting it on a rock when she slipped on some seaweed as a child. They would not be noticeable to anyone who did not already know about them, she covers the worst of them with makeup and the smaller ones littering her hands are easily explained as a gift from Basil during his teenage years.

appearance

Billie has a gentle frame with tone muscles from spending her summers walking the beaches of her Grandparent's estate and swimming in the sea it sits on. She keeps her hair half up-half down and out of her face allowing her to give the illusion of confidence as in her younger years she'd hide behind her hair in an attempt to go unnoticed. Her uniform is immaculate, tie perfectly straight, skirt ironed, tights free from ladders - she cares about her appearance and works to maintain it. Lip gloss on her lips to hide the fact she's bitten them, nail polish to distract from the bloodied cuticles and rings to give herself something to focus on when the urge to flee or move gets too much. Billie is all about projecting confidence with her appearance and outside of her uniform she'll dress however is fashionable, rich materials and clothes taken straight from the latest wizarding weekly fashion column.

faceclaim

Florence Pugh

psyche

Billie would consider herself a loyal person though the circle she loves and trusts is a small one, she holds true to the Slytherin ideal of fraternity and would like to think she'd move heaven and earth if she could to help her friends. But she knows there's a line, there's many forms of deception she has grown used to but self deception is not one of them, she's afraid of her Mother and of letting her down and so she knows if it came down to it she'd choose her family over anything else. Which is what they'd expect from her. It almost seems as though Billie's family are expecting a diamond to be formed from the pressure they put her under growing up; she's the sole heir, the precious pureblooded daughter born to make up for her Father's dalliance. She's learned to be obedient and meet expectations in a way she finds difficult to shake, she isn't wholly sure who she is without her parents and their expectations - her place in the world has been explained to her since she was a babe in arms and she's never quite been brave enough to consider exploring outside of it. That was for her idiot brother and idiot Gryffindors. She jumps when told to, without even asking how high and finds herself anxious at the prospect of having to make her own real choices. She loves her parents and desperately craves their attention and affection.

She has a talent of showing herself to people without actually allowing them to know who she genuinely is, charming and delightful without actually having to let people close. It's rather manipulative of her, she knows how to play the idiot and bat her eyelashes or allow her bright wide eyes to water over as her lip quivers in order to get what she wants, what her family wants. Sometimes she enjoys it, enjoys the moments of control over something or someone and the knowledge she's gotten them to do what she wants. It can lead to her being petty having so little control over her own life that small grievances and insignificant dramas cause big reactions in the girl, one of the rare times she can actually let how she feels slip instead of smiling prettily or playing at apathy. She can be vindictive as much as she tries to be nice, she bottles things up and so they tend to fester and poison something in her - she'll find small ways to seek revenge but she's slow to forgive and never forgets. Even when she wants to. It's a nasty thing she's inherited from her Mother whom she suspects inherited it from her own, lashing out at the world in whatever small ways she can. Resentful of her expected place in society and her family even as she tries so desperately to meet it, even as she hurts others the way she herself has been hurt. Despite all this she's prone to a rather guilty conscience, constantly at war with herself without a real way to express it. It often manifests itself in her more self destructive behaviours, picking at her nails till they're bloody in an attempt to distract herself from the thoughts racing in her head. She knows a lot of the things she feels and does are ugly and mean and cruel but she's taken so much of her family into herself she's not sure what else is left - where her Mother ends and she begins.

entomology, hot chocolate with cinnamon, quiet mornings by the black lake, the smell of the sea, iced buns, stargazing on a clear night, long baths with scented candles, muggle gossip magazines, muggle mythology, shakespeare, lemon flavoured turkish delight, exploring rock pools, pink lemonade, her owl, ugly christmas jumpers and spring blooms

dislikes

loud parties, yelling, the smell of alcohol on someone's breath, arguments, the feeling of chalk on her fingers, the smell of blood, seafood, someone close to her lying to her, liquorice, heights, the feeling of a tie around her neck, the smell of a burning fire, a potion going wrong, heatwaves, pistachio ice cream, flying on a broom, losing the house cup

fears

angering or disappointing her Mother, heights

history

Willow Odetta Pritchard-Rosier was the welcome addition to the family, the desired daughter and trueborn child of the union between Iwan Rigel Pritchard and Therese Rosier. Her earliest years were largely uneventful and unremembered, she toddled around after her older brother with the determined obsession of a younger sibling - everything he did she was determined to do too and she loved him. Her parents loved her and as far as she was concerned there was nothing wrong in the world.

But that changes when Leo goes away to Hogwarts for the first time, the steady rhythm of her world is rocked and she finds herself lost. The steady axis her world has spun on has been upended and changed. She was now the only child in a house that felt far too big for just her. When Leo goes away Billie learns to play the role of perfect child, because her Mother will look for any excuse to pick a fight now that her favourite source of emotional catharsis is gone. And so Billie learns from a young age to respond to Etta just as quickly otherwise her Mother will rant about how Willow was common and she'd pick a fight just to wrestle the feeling of control back from someone in her life. It would be a habit Billie would learn to emulate but not for many years yet, for now Billie was nine and obedient and learning to watch and catalogue every one of her Mother's expressions so she'd know what she was supposed to do. Some night she'd be left with a nanny or the house elves and her Mother would go to a function with her Father and her Mother would come back angry and upset and sit next to Billie in bed with tear stained cheeks and Billie learned how to be sweet and comforting and more of a doll than a child. Her Mother would stroke her hair and whisper about how she was hers and beautiful and important and Billie would soak it up, the rare moments of affection - of something other than instruction or careful apathy. It was like going from living in a permanent winter night to finally seeing the sun again. Sometimes she'd get everything right and behave perfectly and charm some extended family member or coworker and her Mother would heap praise upon her and give her sweet treats and let her try on her Mother's perfume before she'd read a bedtime story to Billie and she'd fall asleep to the soft lull of her Mother's voice. Those were her favourite days.

The other days without Leo were not ones she liked to think about, neither did her Mother, she preferred to put them somewhere far away and lock the door. Days of charms and questions and a feeling of not fitting inside of her own head and not knowing which way was up. There'd be comfort after but that never erased the terror that would shake her young body upon the realisation she'd done something wrong, that she'd broken a rule she hadn't even realised was in place. When it got bad she'd tell herself Leo would be back soon and escape to the rock pools at the bottom of the cliffs their estate sat on, the bracing winds and the smell of salt in the air paired with the small worlds inside of the rocks would always help calm and ground her. Remind her that there was more to the world than her family.

She told herself things would be better when Leo got back, she'd have her brother and she'd feel real and whole again. His little sister who could chase after him and escape parental pressure by virtue of hanging around the person who seemed to repel them both, she never understood why even as she struggled between the jealousy at his seeming freedom and upset at his treatment. But Leo returned from Hogwarts with a new sense of self and a spine, he had carried himself smaller before Hogwarts - like he was bracing himself against the world and curling himself around her to protect her from it but now he walked with his back straight and met his parents head on and suddenly it felt as though she no longer had somewhere safe to hide behind. Before Hogwarts he'd tried to keep the peace and behave and he'd spend his time with her or in his room but he came back and everything changed again.

They still spent time together but now instead of Leo luring her away from their parents she'd find herself luring him away from himself, from the letters he'd be sending to friends or the broom he'd brought home to race around the fields on. He wasn't neglecting her but Billie was so used to being his world that the perceived rejection stung anyway. Her parents spent more and more time with her now that she wasn't clinging to her brother like a limpet and she tried her best to be good and say and do what it was that made them smile but it was hard telling what was right. Sometimes she'd repeat it to Leo but he'd frown instead and so she found herself more and more confused as the distance she was expected to swing between Leo and her parents kept growing. Her parents loved it when she was like them, her brother hated it. They hated him. Sometimes she hated him too, hated him for coming back and changing everything and then hating herself for thinking that, for thinking if he just went away again she'd get her real Mother back who was soft and sweet and loved her instead of the one she was scared of. The one she was scared of was always around more when Leo was.

She had hoped Hogwarts would be an escape for her the way it was for him but with Hogwarts came the solidification of her place in the family legacy. Sorted into Slytherin. The house of heirs. The house of purebloods and tradition and everything that seemed to make her parents smile. She did like her house; she'd sit against the glass that kept the black lake out from the common room and gaze into the murky depths, she was finally getting to socialise with people her own age even if she found the prospect scary and she was getting to see a brighter and more confident side to her brother albeit from a distance. They still loved each other. He looked out for her and she'd don a hufflepuff pin even as she waved a Slytherin flag during Quidditch matches but she found herself resenting the ease with which he seemed to exist as someone whole without the rest of them as she floundered without the guidance of the rules and rhythms she'd learned to live by. She didn't know how to ask for help. How to tell Leo that she was drowning under the pressure of being the heir, the chosen daughter. It felt wrong to ask him for help when she'd seen how they looked at him, the muttered comments and the cruel digs - at least now he was largely left alone and seemingly happier for it. She didn't know how to ask him to come back when he hadn't really gone away.

It was a little self centered of her but there was a spark of jealousy whenever she saw him with his friends, she was expected to befriend Notts and Greengrasses and Blacks and Lestranges and all the others who were considered of proper stock whilst he was free to do as he wished now he'd freed himself from caring about parental disappointment or shame. For a few years she wobbled between what she should do and what she wanted, befriending people she knew they'd hate and simply praying it would go unnoticed.

It did not.

Friendships end. People change. Billie found herself changing too, making better friends - proper friends, of the right breeding.

Leo grew more distant, more quietly rebellious and scornful of the way things were done. Always kind towards her but she could see the flickers of disappointment in him whenever she forgot who she was with - she had to learn to be two people, Billie and Etta - Billie was for her brother and school, helpful and sweet and well behaved and whilst not political she was friends with the right sort. Etta learned potions under her Mother's watchful eyes and
went to meetings about Ministry apprenticeships and mingle with other children her age from respectable families. She'd get home from a night of mingling and politics and go to her brother's room where they'd watch muggle movies on the television he'd managed to smuggle in, their Father growing almost soft in his old age even as her Mother grew sharper.

In the summer between her fourth and fifth year her Mother had enough. Gave her Father an ultimatum and it was decided Leo could do with some indepdance - Iwan still wished to play at Fatherhood and so a deal was struck, Christmas and Easter would bring Leo to their door and for the rest of the year he would be given one of the Pritchard manors in London. Frankly Billie thought he'd quite enjoy it, nestled in amongst the muggles - free to do as he liked. Even in his punishments he was given freedom.

She visited often at first, over that summer and over the holidays but a year apart is a long time and her Mother did not like it when she left and Billie hated letting her down and so the visits dwindled down to rare outings whenever he Mother went away.

Even so Billie is aware of the coming war and she knows what side she's expected to take, she's her Mother's daughter and she takes after her far more than she'd like - a cruel voice whispering in the back of her head to give into impulses and to make the choices she isn't truly sure she wants to but she doesn't think there is truly much she can do other than dance to the tune that is being played. It's as though a countdown was triggered when the Dark Lord announced himself at the tri-wizard tournament and Billie has been doing her best to delay it reaching its end for as long as she can.

gallery

connections

Leo Pritchard

Once he returned from his first year at Hogwarts Leo would spend the school holidays bringing her muggle books and carry her on his back to look up at the stars and whisper to her about planets and the stories behind the constellations, he'd smuggle her muggle magazines and fairytales and let her steal his tapes and records. He was her link to another world she'd only heard about with whispered disdain until she was old enough to venture into it herself.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

miscellaneous

- Speaks french and welsh.

- has hot chocolate bombs smuggled to her by her brother over the holidays

- loves sitting outside in the rain

- was born in wales but has an anglicised accent as a result of elocution lessons and general maternal scrutiny.

- cannot cook to save her life, once nearly burnt down her brother's flat attempting to make pasta

- has nightmares whenever she's at home

- really wanted her patronus to be a swan

- her favourite trolley snacks are cauldron cakes

- her favourite movie is The Sword in the Stone.

- she supports the Holyhead Harpies but follows the sport loosely

- her amortentia is the smell of vanilla, saltwater and fresh parchment

- she picks at and around her nails whenever she's stressed

- she regularly contributes to the school gossip and always has her finger on the pulse of the goings on in Hogwarts.

- she's a neat freak when it comes to her dorm and does the lions share of its cleaning.

- she's never had detention.

- she's always early to class.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

scroll

scroll

โ
In violent times,
You shouldn't have to sell your soul,
In black and white,
They really, really ought to know.

Shout, Tears for Fears

order

Leo.

full name

Leopold Dylan Pritchard

nicknames

Leo, Dyl, Polo, Mint (teasing, his sister thinks she's funny)

d.o.b.

12th of November

place of birth

Anglesey

sexuality

demisexual

cis. male

blood status

half-blood

house

Hufflepuff

wand

Rowan wood wand with a phoneix feather core, 12 ยฝ inches, slightly springy.

patronus

Mongrel Dog - Mongrel dogs always have the greatest love and protection to give to those who are in need of it most. Those with a mongrel dog patronus are natural caregivers and have huge hearts, tending over exert emotionally.

boggart

the dark mark on a familiar wrist

pet

An orange tabby cat named Basil, a very odd-looking cat, with a tiny bit of tongue perpetually sticking out of its mouth. His eyes hold an expression often regarded as downright goofy or holding an air of unadulterated terror. He's grown somewhat fat and content from his stay at hogwarts, happily lounging around the Hufflepuff common room and begging for treats and scraps. Leo laments his disloyalty as he is often found on random students beds within the Hufflepuff dorms.

club(s)

Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team / Chaser on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team - Herbology club

SHOUT

Tears for Fears

visage

height

6ft 2 / 188 cm

eye c.

hazel

hair c.

light brown

scars.

Leo has all the bruises, scrapes and callouses you'd expect from six years flying around on a broom with small scratches from training littering his arms and legs. He has a nasty scar from a friction burn he gained as he crashed down onto the ground during a fourth year Hufflepuff / Gryffindor game. Otherwise he has no notable scars.

body modifications.

n/a, though he often has fake tattoos

faceclaim

Will Poulter

psyche

virtues: The weight of responsibility for his sister was placed onto his shoulders at a young age when what being an older brother meant being explained to a boy barely out of nappies and he has grown up with that weight on his shoulders - often feeling like Atlas from the tales he'd read in the library, preventing the heavens from falling onto those he loves. he is reliable and committed to seeing promises he has made through whether they were spoke aloud or not. If he has given you his word, his offer of help or support, he will not let you down. Leo is also known for his bright demeanour, often ready with a smile and a joke for those feeling down in the dumps and those around him often find themselves smiling more often than not. He tries his best to chase the darkness that seems determined to creep in away, he's comfortable in front of an audience and doesn't mind being the butt of a joke if it brings levity to a situation. He carries with himself a quiet confidence he hopes reassures those who choose to place their trust with him, he was chosen for Hufflepuff Captain because of his ability to reassure and bring a smile even after a defeat. He's caring and empathetic, he tries to be in tune with how others feel and take it into consideration - he doesn't want to hurt anyone or make their situations worse and so he does his best to keep others feelings in mind even when it is to his own detriment. He'll place his focus on something and work hard at it, like the mascot of his House, Hufflepuffs are the hard working sort and he does his best to be a living example of that. Leo is also a forgiving person, not known for holding a grudge - you can wrong him but he won't be angry, he'll just hope and want for you to do better next time.

vices: Growing up with such a heavy weight does not leave room for the questioning of if that weight should be carried, if the world should work in the way he decided it should at such a tender age. Leo is uptight and stubborn in his beliefs, he does not change easily which is both a blessing and a curse. There is no room for greys in the world he has so carefully shaded in black and white - cheating a game and hurting someone are both cardinal sins and whilst he is not quick to anger he'll think less of someone for even the smaller infractions. He's naรฏve in his belief that people are fundamentally good and it leaves him open to exploitation and manipulation as he forgives time and time again, not one to hold a grudge even if it causes his arm. He believes anyone can change, can become a better person - they just need the right moment. It is almost as though he has appointed himself the carrier of others burdens in the hope they'll be free from them whether that's him helping homesick first years in an attempt to relieve their anxieties, acting as a counsellor for whatever drama or personal problems are sweeping the common room or someone who can act as a moral compass for those he finds lacking. Relieving others of responsibility if it means he can help them. It's a saviour complex that leaves him vulnerable to burnout, a bright demeanour is hard to maintain beneath such responsibility and a determination to right every wrong in the world, days where he feels as though he's about to shatter and where dark circles cling to his eyes and leave him feeling like a ghost of himself, self destructive even if that is not his intent. He'll keep running at a wall until either it or he breaks. And he's reckless with his own safety and care, not one for keeping his head down when there's someone in the firing line. Insecure being told you're not good enough leaves you with a chip on your shoulder and something to prove try as you might to not let it get to you, sometimes he sees his patronus as a source of inspiration and pride and other times he hates how much of himself shows in it.

barra brith, the feeling of flying, the smell of broom polish, the feeling of exertion after a run, white hot chocolate, freshly buttered toast, winning Quidditch matches, muggle tapes and records, muggle television and cinema, amateur mixology, football, tennis, animals, baking, cooking, fish and chips on the beach, the feeling of sand under his feet, rum and coke, astronomy, muggle history

dislikes

coffee, the potions classrooms, lamb, having to write out lines, parsnips, cheese on toast, the sneer so often directed at those in his house, bullying, people who cheat at board games, wizard chess, deep water, wine, people who can't let loose or have a laugh, black tea, driving, losing Quidditch matches, watching the Holyhead Harpies not win the league, sea urchins, wasps, mussels, people who don't look after their plants, people who don't say to you after to me, being left with nothing to do, professors who bully the younger students, his grandparents

fears

He fears losing his sister to his step-Mother and Grandparents, he fears the whispers of war and what it'll do, he's afraid of needles

history

[trigger warning: child abuse/neglect]

Leo is many things depending on who you ask; the guiding hand on the shoulder of a lost first year, the sound of a quill scratching away in the late hours as he helps the younger students with their homework, the reason orange strands of fur seem to linger everywhere in the common room, the joke to break the silence, the gentle smile encouraging the quietest to speak, the smell of cooking in a homely London flat, the voice promising hot chocolate if the team can manage just two more drills despite the pouring rain and the shoulder for those he loves to lean on. However, as far as his family was concerned he was the intruder, the unwanted addition, the unfortunate stain on an otherwise perfect record. He was the half-breed without a drop of pureblood in him, nothing to redeem his unfortunate breeding in the eyes of his family. He was proof his Father faltered. Iwan Rigel Pritchard came home from the war not with wounds, with stories of valour or treachery but with a bouncing baby boy.

The union of the Pritchard and Rosier families had been a long planned one; a desire to unite to old and proud houses who were so often overlooked compared to the others, a chance for the pair to work together to achieve greatness with Rosier ministry connections and Pritchard business acumen and Leo rather ruined their chance for a happy and stable union.

To Iwan he was an unwelcome reminder of the man's weakness, his self professed moment of weakness so shameful he would never speak of it except in euphemism. He ran from his marriage into his job and worked more often than not, leaving a young Leo in the care of a woman who hated him.

To Therese Rosier he was the bastard she could not find room in herself to love. She tried, told herself she loved him even as she stood over his cradle with her wand in her hand and a fist clenched so tight she'd open her fist to bloodied crescent moons on her palm, especially as she struggled to conceive over the years - the family needed an heir and the bastard seemed determined to be the only one. And so she'd try but it rang hollow with each attempt to play Mother causing something within her to fester.

Perhaps it was a blessing for both involved that she would fall pregnant two years later as with the arrival of Willow Odetta Pritchard-Rosier came an end to the pretence that Leo was a real member of the family as far as his Father and step-Mother were concerned.

The light in his childhood was his sister, Billie loved him and he adored her - he found himself settling into the role of her older brother with ease despite the small age gap between them. He'd take her out into the garden and play hide and seek or push her on the swings, he'd teach her the names of the plants the gardeners grew and make up stories for the constellations in the sky. His step-Mother tried to keep them apart but the pair were stubborn and their Father indulged them in their friendship.

Hogwarts was a blessing, it gave him people who welcomed him with open arms where he was free to be whatever it was he wished to be. There was no one to ignore him and he joined a house that felt like home. The Hufflepuff common room felt warmer than his childhood home had ever felt, people were friendly and inviting and no one inside of it made him feel like a bother or less than. There were older students who'd sneer puff or sheep whenever they saw them moving around together - always a few of them joined together at the hip but Leo learned to ignore them. He'd heard worse and he wouldn't let someone take this new home from him.

Such open acceptance at Hogwarts made going home all the worse. He only did it for Billie otherwise he'd have begged the headmaster to stay but the knowledge that the way his parents felt wasn't universal, that there were people who didn't care made his patience for their treatment grow thin. He largely did his own thing whenever he was home, ignoring Therese's cruel comments and his Father's attempts at parental advice, he'd write letters to his friends and practise riding a broom and tell Billie about how amazing Hogwarts was.

And his life adapted into a steady rhythm of Hogwarts and Home. His parents grew more exasperated and his Grandparents grew even more disdainful of their bastard grandson, when he was younger there had been hope he could be moulded into something useful or acceptable but he remained stubbornly steadfast in his beliefs and a spark had been ignited in him by Hogwarts that they were unable to snuff out. He'd be left to his own devices but not in the cruel way he had been as a child, this time it was his choice. He'd enjoy the time he could spend with his sister and work hard at practising whatever he could ready for the next term or year. He'd spend hours flying until he was on the verge of fainting and then he'd go inside to read over textbooks until his eyes refused to stay open. Then school would start again and he'd be back amongst his friends, with each year he'd grown more and more confident and tried his best to take the younger students under his wing. He joined the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and slowly worked up the ranks until he became vice-Captain in his fifth and then Captain in his sixth year. Flying was addictive for him. The feeling of being free in the air with nothing to worry about but the game, he loved it.

The summer before he turned sixteen his Father came to him with a birthday card and a set of keys.

The world was changing and the Pritchard-Rosier family was intending to change with it.

Their line was pure and they wanted it to stay that way.

He'd grown up with the whispers of his step-Mother's beliefs, the poison she held for him. The cruelty and coldness she was never able to quash. The vicious, probing curiosity watching everything he did as though he was a rat running through a maze - surprise whenever he succeeded and a sense of superiority whenever he failed. Therese was full of poisonous, toxic malice and Leo was terrified as to what that would mean for Billie. The whispers of war had been growing louder, the looming sense that sides would have to be taken and lines in the sand would have to be drawn - it was no surprise to Leo that he would be on the wrong side of those lines as far as they were concerned.

It was no surprise his Father would once again choose to be a coward than to stand with him. The man had never done so before.

He was told he was to be given an old Pritchard house in London, more of a flat really, and that he could make that his home.

His Father had reassured him, gentle and with a kindness he had not expected, that the floo network would be connected and Billie would not be stopped from seeing him. Then his Father clapped him on the shoulder and told him he had his Mother's eyes instead of saying goodbye. Leo had then spent the next week before Hogwarts hoovering with the machine muggles used, doing dishes by hand and buying all the plants he could to bring some greenery into his home. Billie arrived by floo every evening and they'd have hot chocolate and sit together by the fire. They talked the way they always had, jousting and teasing and throwing cushions at each other until it devolved into a fight and then they'd watch muggle movies until they fell asleep. But something felt wrong, sometimes it felt brittle and desperate - clinging to each other as the ground beneath them kept drifting apart.

gallery

connections

Billie Cavendish-Rosier

Some children take a while to adjust to the idea of having a sibling, having to share but Leo loved Billie before he even knew her. She was the bright spot of his childhood, his closest confidant, his best friend and even though they no longer live together he still loves her and worries about her. There's been a tension between them all summer punctuated by unanswered letters and irregular visits but the whispers of war kept Leo distracted from his sister.

character name

character name

character name

miscellaneous

he supports the Holyhead Harpies

he started feeding the gulls who came to the window of his london flat and is now cursed with an inability to have a lie in whenever he's home.

His amortentia is the smell of freshly baked cake and the smell of rain.

His favourite muggle movie is Groundhog Day.

He's a really good cook.

His favourite subjects are care of magical creatures, muggle studies and herbology.

His least favourite subject is potions, he finds he often breaks into sneezing fits during the lessons.

He read War Horse after getting a bunch of muggle books from a friend at Hogwarts and sobbed for days.

He's left handed.

He once spent an entire week pretending to have a crush on a classmate in second year after being teased for not having one.

After finding out he's scared of needles upon a failed tattoo appointment he's taken to getting artistically inclined friends to doodle on him instead.

He misses his parents in his worst moments and hates he sees his step-Mother as such.

He started growing catnip in his flat much to the happiness of Basil.

He's a massive lightweight.

His favourite professors are Professor Sprout and Hooch.

His favourite trolley snack is a chocolate frog.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

scroll

scroll

โ

It's a God-awful small affair
To the girl with the mousy hair

Life on Mars

student

Freya.

full name

Freya Donnelly

nicknames

Frey

d.o.b.

13th of May

place of birth

Newcastle

sexuality

bisexual

cis. female

blood status

muggleborn

house

Ravenclaw

wand

Black walnut wood wand with a dragon heartstring core, unyielding, 10 ยฝ inches.

patronus

Dolphin - A combination of inner intelligence and an energetic sense of playfulness, those who possess a Dolphin patronus are lovable, active, and adaptable. At their best, witches and wizards with this patronus are curious tinkerers by day and everyone's favourite drinking buddy by night.

boggart

An older version of herself sat on the sofa of her childhood home, without magic and without hope.

pet

Lambton, otherwise known as Lamb, her pet British Blue rat. Named for the way he'd wrap around her fingers when he was a baby after the creature from legend.

club(s)

Duelling Club, Art Club

Life on Mars

AURORA

visage

height

5" 6 / 168 cm

eye c.

A dark brown that is almost black, they're often twinkling with mischief

hair c.

Dark brown

distinguishing f.

Nose ring

scars

A small scar on her forehead she's never told anyone the source of for fear of getting her brothers into trouble

faceclaim

Jessie Mei Li

psyche

Freya is a free thinker, creative in a way that is not purely artistic - she sees the world through her own lense and is often found coming up with out of the box solutions for problems. She enjoys the challenge of the world being a puzzle she has to put together. Her childhood of being largely left to raise herself means she's disciplined and independent used to having to get things done herself or else it wouldn't get done. She's full of ideas and struggles to express them all leaving her prone to the eccentricities so often seen in Ravenclaw, she's emotional and passionate and feels things wholly even if she may not express them. If she finds something interesting she'll happily talk on it for hours, lecturing and teaching with an infectious enthusiasm, seemingly unable to exist in the middle of the spectrum - something will either be the best thing ever or the worst and her emotions work similarly. She feels things fully, the highest highs and the lowest lows, she can bring the spirits of a group up higher than ever before with a few clever jokes and a well thrown party or she'll malaise around the common room as though a raincloud hangs above her head. She's bold in her extroversion and makes a point of presenting as though she has little regard for what you think of her. And she's principled in her beliefs, she's no moral paragon but she finds a code to live by and sticks to it.

Freya can be ruthless in her determination to see things through, it is not the cruel ruthlessness where there is a disregard for those in her way but one where she sees a problem and a clear line to the solution and finds herself with a single minded focus on getting there. She often feels guilt in the aftermath but she cannot stop herself in the moment from fighting tirelessly to succeed. Her prideful nature leaves her in a strange position where she does not wish to step on others toes and avoids it as much as she can, she'd far rather use a carrot than a stick but she cannot abide losing or seeming weak or incompetent and so her pride often means Freya gets in her own way. It has caused strain with her family albeit intentionally, Freya neglecting them in favour of excelling within the wizarding world, her single minded focus often leaving little room for anything else. She also finds herself self sabotaging friendships or chances for true success rather than purely academic as she can be selfish without meaning to be, she's intelligent and charismatic but she can be thoughtless about others wants or needs. She'll through the best parties and happily will be everyone's friend but she's scared of others, scared of losing to those she sees as always at her heels ready to trip her up or step on her, she's heard people mutter mudblood at her and after a childhood in a city that is so often looked down upon Freya cannot cope with the idea of being seen as anything less than perfect in this strange new world she wants so dearly to belong to. Leading her to be secretive and isolationist, she'll throw parties and happily joke around with and talk to anyone but when truly pressed it would be hard for most of the population of Hogwarts to tell you something about her that really matters. Everyone knows she likes parties and likes winning, she'll paint paintings for people and gift her housemates knitted animals but they'd be at a loss as to what they really knew about her. She's scared to let anyone close in case they see through the armour she's built up and the idea of perfection she's trying so hard to attain.

vanilla milkshakes, cherry flavoured lip balm, the smell of freshly baked gingerbread, astronomy, curling up under a woolly blanket and looking up at the sky, painting, sculpting small wooden animals, knitting, smoking, board games, drinking butterbeer, ale, darts, beating people at pool, small working men's pubs, stained glass windows, busy places, winning, playing football, going to the cinema, trying to create new applications for spells, studying ancient spell work and runes, spending a night tucked away in a quiet corner of the library taking notes, the smell of a new set of highlighters, listening to music, loud parties in any of the common rooms, Hogsmeade trips, earning house points, getting away with small tricks and jokes, sausage rolls, snow crunching under her feet

dislikes

sherbet, being the youngest, sharing her belongings, getting a spell wrong, making mistakes whilst painting, people rejecting her, soft toast, ignorance about the 'muggle,' world, pureblood supremacy idiots, London, the texture of cucumber, vinegar on her chips, deep water, thatcher, losing at wizard chess, people who are downers at parties, people with brooms up their arses about the rules, writing lines in detention, the smell of the potions classroom, the feeling of apparition, wizard currency, games consoles and televisions not working at hogwarts, her team getting relegated, her brothers beating her at anything, having to wear her siblings hand-me-downs

fears

Dementors, becoming someone unimportant

history

Freya was the sixth and final child born to Jordan Donnelly, a Shipyard worker and Leia Chuen, a teaching assistant. They live on top of each other in a council estate with Freya sharing with her sister and the boys splitting the two remaining bedrooms as her parents camp out in the living room in an attempt to give their children some space. Her parents were often out working and so the children were left to raise themselves and Freya found herself chasing after her older siblings as she watched them explore and make their places in the world and did her best to imitate them as she toddled after them with shaky steps and looked at the world around them with bright wide eyes. She was four the first time she showed signs of having magic but the signs went unnoticed, because her parents were busy working and her siblings were busy running after each other with little regard for the smallest child running behind them. She lived her childhood in their shadows, everything that was hers had been theirs first and every item of clothing had to have the label unstitched and restitched so she could claim it as her own - it left her hungry and searching for more.

They were working class and angry and hungry in a world that was shifting around them but they were a family that loved each other fiercely; Freya grew up knowing she was loved even but she was stuck in her siblings shadow and found herself desperate to be a person of her own instead of the Donnelly's youngest. Everything her siblings did, she wanted to do. Everything they were good at she found herself wanting to be the best at. If Kieran started doing wheelies on his bike she'd try to sneak into the garden and practise doing them when he was asleep. When Becca got her ears pierced she bribed Joseph to help her pierce hers the next day. If Joseph beat her during a race she'd run up and down the street until her lungs burned. Thomas whispered swear words to Kieran when they were eating their tea and Freya incensed by the fact she didn't know what they meant hurried outside once the meal was finished to corner Bobby who lived on the corner and already had four tattoos at the age of fourteen and offered to do his English essay in return for definitions. She'd seen Becca's own version of it and she'd always had a good memory.

She didn't always win but she loved learning, loved the feeling of excelling and wouldn't let herself stay on the ground if she fell.

And so it only made sense that when she found she had magic, the first thing in her family to truly be hers first, she decided she'd be the best at it.

At the tender age of eleven she was told she had magic and ate up everything with wide and hungry eyes. She'd always been a quick study and now there was a whole new world to explore. It had made home feel odd though, her siblings were resentful even as they tried not to be; their baby sister miraculously has powers they could only imagine? It would have been more surprising if they took it well. Her Father saw the chance for a better life and tried his best to encourage her and listen even as she rambled about transfiguration textbooks and dragons and goblins and he found himself nodding along with a bemused smile. Her Mother struggled, Freya was the baby of the family and she was being told her child would spend the year in Scotland far away from the rest of them.

Looking back Freya would sometimes wish she'd not run so headfirst into this strange new world, she'd wished she had cherished her family instead of being blinded by the bright glittering future Hogwarts offered her - a new world where she wouldn't have to look at the exhausted lines in her parents faces and see herself in them, see herself in the weary parents on the estate who would die mere miles from where they'd been born and instead do something brilliant.

Instead she had a hat placed onto her head declaring her a Ravenclaw, telling her of learning and wisdom and wit and a place where she could take her hunger for knowledge and let the world be devoured. She studied hard and partied harder, talking to everyone about everything and trying her best to forge her place in this strange new world.

gallery

connections

tba

friendship??

character name

character name

character name

miscellaneous

- Her favourite movie is Clueless.

- Considers herself an amateur mixologist.

- Laments how uncultured wizards are when it comes to muggle movies and television.

- Tried to befriend all the paintings in Hogwarts in order to get better gossip and in an attempt to pester them for information on how they were alive.

- Her favourite painting is one she did of Lamb curled up on a bookshelf in Ravenclaw tower.

- Learned the charm for silent footsteps to be able to better sneak to the library after lights out.

- Felt like her patronus really took inspiration from her childhood marine biologist stage.

- her favourite trolley snacks are Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans as she enjoys the fact they're food and a game.

- Whenever she's home she attends a home football match with her Dad.

- She smuggled a polaroid camera to Hogwarts and has a scrapbook of pictures from her time there, she finds them more real than wizard photographs.

- her amortentia is the smell of ink and mint.

- Tends to paint her nails whenever she's stressed and often ends up doing a bunch of other people's too.

- She has introduced many card based drinking games to Hogwarts.

- She's a bit of a slob despite being a perfectionist in every other facet of her life.

- She was in Gobstones club in her first two years at Hogwarts.

- She dropped out of Rat Racing club after a year as Lamb was by far the slowest and she hated losing.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

coralie.

coralie robillard.

name.

coralie helene robillard

nicknames.

cora, corie

age & year.

eighteen, 7th year

birthday.

4th of june, 1979

gender.

female, she/her

sexuality.

sapphic

house.

ravenclaw (head girl)

blood status.

pureblood

affiliation.

death eater

visage.

height.

5'6"

hair.

dirty blonde

eyes.

hazel brown

appearance.

A rather thin girl of average height, with hazel brown doe eyes, a small, slightly upturned nose, and rosy lips with faintly downturned corners. Her perfectly straight, dirty blonde hair reaches down to her mid-back, though her roots show that her natural hair colour is closer to mousy brown. Coralie is still training to make minor magical alterations - fuller lips, darker eyelashes, a more radiant complexion - but in the meantime uses make-up, skincare and hair styling products to her advantage. She has no distinguishing body modifications besides pierced ears, typically adorned with dangle earrings. There are no visible scars on her body, certainly thanks to her sensible temperament and sheltered childhood.

Coralie's attire typically consists of sundresses, ruffled blouses and skirts, and kitten heels. Her preferred colour palette is pastels, coupled with golden accessories: dainty chains and tiny pebble-sized jewels in the school environment, while for parties Coralie doesn't shy away from elaborate necklaces and heavy earrings reaching all the way to her shoulders.

faceclaim.

ester exposito

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

trevor.

trevor flint.

name.

trevor donovan flint

nicknames.

flint, trev

age & year.

eighteen, 7th year

birthday.

24th of april, 1979

gender.

male, he/him

sexuality.

bisexual

house.

slytherin

blood status.

"pure-blood"

affiliation.

death eater (?)

visage.

height.

5'10"

hair.

chestnut brown

eyes.

grayish blue

appearance.

Trevor possesses the typical Flint look of a stern pair of eyes underneath a pair of sharp, angular eyebrows; a strong, clenched jaw and slightly too prominent canine teeth that give his smile a slightly predatory quality. Though, it could be said that his baby blue eyes, smooth skin and a scattering of freckles across his face, torso, and limbs give his look a certain softness. He has multiple scars from sports-related injuries and brawls: one on his lower back, another right under his left eyebrow, a faint one on his forehead, and several miscellaneous scars across his arms and legs.

Though Trevor is not the tallest guy around, he makes up for what he lacks in sheer height with a sturdy, muscular build and broad shoulders. Consequently, running into him is not entirely unlike colliding with a brick wall. When out of his Hogwarts uniform, he generally wears button-ups, sports jackets, and pressed trousers; all of his clothes are visibly high-quality and tailored to fit his body perfectly.

faceclaim.

finn cole

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

pandora

SLYTHERIN

full name

pandora parkinson.

nicknames

dora or pansy. ( hates any nickname she's given ).

seventeen.

date of birth

november sixteenth.

year

seventh.

cisgender woman. ( she/her/hers pronouns ).

orientation

pansexual panromantic.

affilitation

death eaters.

role

canon-divergent pansy parkinson.

• height

a little on the taller side, standing at 5'9" ft and around 177 cm.

hair

brown hair that falls to her lower abdomen. she prefers to keep her hair down and styled in loose waves, but will occasionally pick it up and tie it into a tight bun if she needs it out of her face.

eyes

dark brown.

modifications

standard ear piercings. had additional piercings on her upper lobes, but never wore earrings for it, so the holes closed.

build

a svelte frame toned with gentle curves and lean muscle.

distinguishing features

the first feature people notice about her is the naturally harsh, stony expression on her face. a short moment later, they'll take notice of her thick eyebrows and full lips.

scars

her skin is littered with faded scars from reckless decisions, like the scratch on her elbow after falling off a broom or the small area of skin on her left thigh where hair doesn't grow after sustaining a serious cigarette burn. she also has the occasional scar sustained from dueling or practicing, but no major injuries.

faceclaim

zoi mantzakanis.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
c5829965f2891721b301eb6467db3810.jpg

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
seventeen ยท seventh year ยท hufflepuff

3535a6f073a5feaeb202a89490effdc9.jpg

๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐ข๐š ๐ณ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ฎ
seventeen ยท seventh year ยท ravenclaw

e2b28b6e68314a2c2c4b2614f63b789c.jpg

ravenclaw 7th year // headboy? death eater? werewolf boyo?
ambrose lovelace

Last edited:
Ottilie Gisรจle Auclair
gryffindor
nicknames : lili
d.o.b // age : 12/25. seventeen
gender // pronouns : female. she/her
sexuality : bisexual
role : the half-veela
house : gryffindor
clubs : dueling, nosy niffler, quidditch?
pet : ori the demiguise

blood status : half-blood
species : half-veela
boggart : a transformed veela
wand : cherry, dragon heartstring, 10", springy flexibility
patronus : black swan
affiliation : undecided
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
golden curls twist and spin, flashes of silver getting caught in the sunlight as she quickly travels across the stone paths. heads turn and eyes seem to stay transfixed on her, trying their best to catch a glimpse of her face. she hides among those she walks with, keeping to her close friends, doing her best not to attract attention. her words are hushed, tinged with a rather distinctive accent, showing that she wasn't born around the area like the majority of the students. her subtle smiles and light laughs often pull at feelings that people never knew they had. her gaze is often sharp, not wanting to pull anyone into it, her head held at a moderate height, her body moving in a deliberate way. she seems to know where she's going and knows how to get there, sometimes slipping behind walls that you never saw open.

she is known for her looks, but also for the blood that runs in her veins. it shows as easily as the scales on a snake, leaving her open to ridicule and unwanted advances. often hiding behind books and layers of fabric, she does her best to not stand out and to simply be a student within the walls of hogwarts. her style lacks color, often preferring muted earth tones or simply black and white. she enjoys sweaters, but during the warmer months she opts for dresses, the thin material feeling soft against her skin and keeping her from overheating. during events that hogwarts holds, she does her best to look nice without standing out too much. sometimes it works, but other times it fails.

height : 5'11"
hair : blonde
eyes : blue/green
modifications : ear piercings
distinguishing features : her hair, high cheekbones, full lips, beauty marks, dimpled chin
scars : tba
face claim : dorit revelis

PERSONA.
vices : quite insecure in herself and her heritage, she has a hard time accepting that some people may like her because she's a nice person and not because of some supernatural enchantment. this leads her to occasionally be awkward to approach as she can take things wrong and be hurt by words quite easily. she is relatively naive and still seems to hold onto an innocence that surprisingly hasn't been lost due to any loss or aging. this causes her to be easily roped into pranks which ultimately never ends well. from her mother, she inherited a bit of a temper and can get riled up and snap, which is quite uncharacteristic in the eyes of the students around her. when she is upset or angry, she often ices people out and runs away from confrontation in order to figure herself out alone.

virtues : she is known for uncommon kindness, something that made her surprisingly at home in gryffindor, her gentle nature clashing with many of the more brash and bold students in the house. she wears her heart on her sleeve and is very open and honest with those she interacts with, even when it ends poorly. she is a very friendly person and enjoys learning about people, but due to her slight hesitation of making friends over the years, she can be a bit tricky to understand at first. she does her best at everything, even if she isn't good at it. support for those around her, she likes to uplift her peers and do her best to help them reach a certain level of happiness in life that she can provide or assist with. it is hard to not fall for such a genuine person, which makes it all the more bittersweet that her loyalty is undying and everyone knows that she would happily sacrifice herself for those she loves.

likes : soft things, tea with cream, flowers, the lake, ori, trying new foods, parties, making new friends, journaling

dislikes : rude people, being touched without permission, arguments, prejudice, bullies, unusually cruel curses

hobbies : swimming // surprisingly she frequents the lake when it warms up, often using that as a time to decompress and simply enjoy the quietness of it. while there are other creatures that dwell within the lake, she seems to be left unharmed by them, almost as if she is one of them.

thestrals // in her free time when she spends time with Hagrid, she goes out to the thestrals and will feed them, often in awe of them and how they function. she keeps this small hobby to herself as she knows that people can find it odd.

fears : turning into a harpy, losing her parents, the brewing war

HISTORY.

INTERVIEW.
what's your favorite trolley snack? // "oh, that's a tough one! i eat about one of everything i think? i'm a nervous eater"

who will win the quidditch cup this year? // "i naturally want my house to win but i'll cheer for whoever does get the cup"

what house throws the best parties? // "i enjoy gryffindor parties a lot because of how wild and intense they get. someone always ends up in trouble though so that can sour the mood"

who is your favorite professor? // "professor mcgonagall or hagrid. they are both such kind professors and really have helped me feel safe at hogwarts"

what is your favorite class? // "i enjoy every subject, it's hard to choose one"

what is your favorite holiday // "christmas has always been such a pleasant time of year for me and my family so naturally it is my favorite."

Last edited:
  • basics
    visage
    psyche
    history
    Emma Night
    Female (she/her)
    Pansexual
    Take my everything
    Literally everything
    Just don't deprive me of you're love
    date of birth.
    Aug 1
    Species.
    Vampire
    Year.
    Both?
    House.
    Slytherin
    Blood Status.
    Pure-blood?
    Boggart.
    Herself
    Pet.
    Vulture named Tully
    Club(s).
    Slug Club
    Patronus.
    A little girl
    Affiliation(s).
    Slug Club, Order of the Phoneix, Society for the Tolerance of Vampires
    Role.
    Professor Slughorn
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

cobi nakano

- gryffindor

- prefect, chaser

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• iโ€™m not good at the whole advice thing. can i interest you in a sarcastic comment?

appearance

height

5'11"

weight

153lbs

hair c.

ebony

eye c.

dk. brown

hair styling

cobi has long, ebony colored hair that curls around the back of his neck and ears. often called a wolf cut..

body mods

pierced ears

scars.

scar on his forearm from when he broke his arm as a kid and needed surgery to repair it

faceclaim

ohira shuzo

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

mackenzie davies

- ravenclaw

- quidditch captain

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

castaway.

Seraphina Song.

name.

seraphina song/song ji-won

a.k.a.

sera

age.

gender.

female (she/her)

year.

7th

birthday

november 3rd

sexuality.

bisexual

visage.

hair.

black

eyes.

dark brown

height.

5'6"

appearance.

Seraphina is an enchanting and captivating young witch with a look that commands attention. Her dark brown eyes sparkle with curiosity and intelligence, reflecting her insatiable thirst for knowledge. They have an observant and perceptive quality, often giving her an edge in understanding the world around her.

Her high cheekbones lend an air of elegance to her features, and her soft, almond-shaped eyes are framed by long, dark lashes.

She carries herself with a regal aura. With an aura of confidence and intellect surrounding her, Seraphina stands out among her peers, not only for her captivating appearance but also for her remarkable mind.

faceclaim.

jang yeeun

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Full Name: Eddard Tare
Nicknames. Edd, Eddie, Tay
Age 17
Year. 7th
Birthday. July 19th
6qidOmAnZ3HXJBhsdFDANxCnEPLjxBn7zoWT97VPEsC5aXHpp0T8GiI-5qLzInWxPm2PRPA7i6r3Ot8BpMZdeXpBg7rr-hZgI_ZWYMHJusS5OftTCPlGFEDufrd0EXFsUguLFiEAio_ulVDYtGZ0WoE

Gender Cis Male
Pronouns he/him
Sexuality heterosexual, bicurious

House: Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Half-blood
Boggart: The fear of being lost, both mentally and physically. His nightmares would consist of endless halls, or darkness (backrooms lol). Loneliness consumes him at night, though his fears of starting a conversation plague him every day in school.
Wand: 11 ยฝ inches, unyielding, unicorn hair
Pet: Niffler named Darcey
Club(s): Magical Creatures, Dueling Club
Patronus: Venomous Tentacula
Affiliation(s): None
gPhsjPJoq1b4AhB-CZMLjpobJY-AvgWsqsN7zOy9M3Tc8TPsaZxXgSWuRl_USB5iwaxGRp82DFe2nsQquMVijKawLAdPRHj2jjF8pZnY7QQLp9duYtjeb7Nr4X8Ev6_9exTcev3zl2ZEdD4WMMys9CI

Appearance Description: A blond mop covers the piercing blue eyes of a secretive man. Relatively skinny, shorter than the desired, and sparsely tanned, Eddardโ€™s looks come from his toned body that he keeps well under wraps with his sweatered uniform and cloak. His mother would tell him he had the eyes of a demiguise, a kneazel's hair, and a dragon's personality. Though, that last part heโ€™d always have a hard time believing in.
Height 5โ€™10
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Modifications Flowers tattoo on his right shin, dragon and animals on his right arm in a sleeve reaching his wrist, and finger tattoos of vines.
Distinguishing Features: A darker, more sullen look crosses his face when he isnโ€™t speaking or alone. He looks unapproachable by some but lights up positively and cheerily.
Scars: Burn scar on his entire left leg, walks with a slight gait.
Face Claim: Arturs Pelcers
0653292283eb31eab6d3d3e2d53ef0e2.jpgView attachment 1104021f00938e0effed155ccd9925eda8000aa.jpgView attachment 1104020
FSunTsVN1ovzv3La8xILDkXXgTHfjbH3BobhZtnkWGM0DRoo2UHKZ3Vb5qhZaVES0ZsQxajiaJkG1cDr9Aqz8DItpjPGq0s8eE-NHStby8MTCzgkejMYSGrIam2EkuPXXAJ9caLhkUYJ5Jxjx63cj4c

Personality. Eddardโ€™s loyalty and humility was the defining factor that put him in Hufflepuff. With his caring spirit in Herbology, the sorting hat had no second thought in placing him there. His lone wolf personality perseveres when heโ€™s seen caring for the animals with Hagrid, and his gentle touch when pruning plants with Madame Pomfrey. Heโ€™s often seen reading a book, playing his guitar, or doing his homework. Or, when oneโ€™s walking around in the gardens, heโ€™s appreciating the view while inebriated from his product. With his spirit kindred towards helping others and his kindness, he was found quickly in the hearts of his classmates, teachers, and friends. But, his kind soul is abruptly slowed down by his inability to speak to others first. His bright smile and personality shine through. Though cowardly, heโ€™s always had an inner sanctum for rebellion. Hence, why he started his secret โ€œgrowingโ€ laboratory in a room hidden by a portrait of the Hufflepuff Common Room, he has a deep concern and defense for others and would do anything to protect them. He would jump in front of a train to protect his friends and do the same for his family. But, his undying loyalty comes at a cost. The friends that heโ€™s made in his time in Hogwarts exploit his loyalty for drugs, and money, and use his Niffler, Darcy in acquiring contraband from Filchโ€™s office. His judgment is clouded with his loyalty. His thoughts sometimes arenโ€™t his, which he works diligently to change. Because of his problems with speaking his opinion, he turns to music to clear his mind and say his thoughts exactly. He listens and writes his music with the guitar his parents bought him when he was young. Sometimes, when heโ€™s in deep focus, you can hear him singing incoherent words or sometimes full songs. He especially does this when caring for plants. Because of his love for herbology, he joined the Herbology Club. His father feared that because of his cowardice to danger, he was forcibly enrolled in a Dueling club. He struggles with dueling and facing danger, even though he was brought up around dragons. But in rare cases, Eddie is seen defending his friends and himself with utmost skill and prowess.
Hobbies: Herbology, Music
Likes: fine arts, food, friendship, the outdoors, drugs, nicotine, morning dew, weather, clocks, rebellion, veganism.
Dislikes: Loneliness, strawberries, meat, airports, crowded spaces.
Fears: heights, danger, speaking in public.

Interview Questions:
What's your favorite trolley snack? :// "Probably the pumpkin pasties, they never fail."
Who will win the Quidditch Cup this year? :// "I'd hope for it to be Hufflepuff, since- that's my house."
What house throws the best parties? :// "Slytherin by far, I deal with them the most. But- Gryffindoors come in the close second."
Who is your favorite professor:// "Madame Pomfrey? She never needs to watch me in class."
Favorite class? :// "Herbology."
Favorite Holiday? :// "I really like Fรชte de Rois."

Backstory.
Eddie was born to a family of 8 in the country lands of the Republic of Ireland. Though French, his family always enjoyed the farmlands and decided to move there when he was young. A grand home was plopped in the middle of nowhere, and surrounding it, acres of farmland. His family is well far off, their ability to host parties and gatherings at their home happened every weekend. The Elites of Royal families traveled across the world just to see the Tare complex, and it was his duty to greet every guest and be a part of them. His five siblings, all older, accompanied him as well in these adventures. He would often reminisce about the times when they would be running in the fields, playing games, and caring for the beasts. At the first moment he could start walking and speaking, his father introduced them to their massive compound of farmhouses and land where they kept their beasts and farm animals. And, when heโ€™d mastered caring for them, he was introduced to the real reason they moved to the farmlands- the illegal dragon trade. This was where Edd first learned what it meant to have loyalty and humility. His father trained and sold dragons imported from Romania to fighting pits and zoos across the world. Since Edd looked up to his father so much, he was eager to help him. So, he learned how to train and handle dragons at the young age of 10. Though many would say his father was corrupt and tortured, he never harmed a dragon. There was always respect for them in his family. As there was respect for any animal that they kept. His father wanted him to get involved in the dragon pits. His siblings were out of Hogwarts and pursuing their businesses, so his father wished Edd to inherit the Tare dragon trading. He followed his father's wishes and began to take the lead on business deals across the world in the summers. Coming up in his 5th year, he was sent with two of his siblings to a dragon fighting pit to meet with a buyer for 3 Peruvian Vipertooth eggs.
Whilst he was finishing the deal amidst a dragon fight with onlookers watching, a dragon broke free of its chambers and massacred the pit with its flaming breath. Eddie watched as his siblings, and everyone in the pit was killed instantaneously. Eddie put on a brave face to protect his family, and managed to defeat the dragon but not before everything inside caught flame. A support beam landed on him, and he narrowly escaped death. The scar remains, and his family was heartbroken. He was eternally hurt by what happened that day, from losing his siblings to defeating a beast that he respected and valued. Now, his familyโ€™s business has slowed down for the next few years to protect the Tare legacy and the future of Eddieโ€™s inheritance.

Since the incident, Eddie's rebellious side has shown more. In his dorm room, he discovered a small and secret room in the Hufflepuff common room, where he grows and distributes contraband to partygoers within Hogwarts. Sometimes, he's asked to acquire ingredients to make liquid luck, or strength potions for quidditch players. He does this to both make an extra buck and to help a friend. Darcey would assist him in acquiring the more shiny things when she wishes to. Who would expect the shy, sweatered boy to be a culprit of Hogwarts?

Theme Song: Free- Florence and the Machine

(BBCode is scary for me, but I hope my writing compensates)​

Last edited:

florence_ledbetter_moodboard.png

Full Name
Florence Blythe Ledbetter

Year
Sixth

Birthday
October 20th

Pronouns
she / her

Sexuality
Bisexual

House
Ravenclaw

Blood Status
Half-blood

Boggart
Fiendfyre

Wand
Yew wood, unicorn hair core, ten and a half inches, slightly springy

Pet
Glasgow (Eurasian Eagle Owl)

Patronus
Humpback whale

Appearance Description
Florence has dark brown, wispy hair down to her shoulders; she has almond, hazel eyes, a strong, expressive brow (often seen in a slight scowl), and an aquiline nose.
Sheโ€™s most often found in school robes and uniform during class hours, which is kept neat and presentable. She dresses largely for practicality. Outside of uniform, her wardrobe consists of earthy tonesโ€”beige and tawny browns, dark greens, off-whites and blacksโ€”with garments that are discreet but of durable quality, and not many ornate patterns, besides cable-knit and plaids.

Height
155cm

Capturedsfsd.PNG

Personality
Florence is clever and of keen insight, very outspoken and with a hard, daunting demeanor. She has a sharp wit and she is an eloquent conversationalist, as she is well-read and knowledgeable in a multitude of topics, related to witchcraft and wizardry or otherwise, but she falls rather short in matters of the heart and most things sentimental. Florence has a natural aptitude for leadership, and she often feels an inextricable duty to help those around her, and guide them when in need or a tight spot.
She is fiercely protective of her friends and loved ones, and at times, of the collective in general. Unafraid of answering back to authority or standing up for those who are more timid, Florence might find herself in the midst of testy social situations.
She has snarky, caustic humor (as cultivated by her brothers), and tends to find it most comfortable to build camaraderie through plucky, lighthearted teasing. Speaking candidly about her affections comes with great hardship, and requires a strong, close bond for her to inspire to be open and vulnerable.
Her moral vision disfavors the Dark Arts, though only for its use with malicious intent or cruelty, as Florenceโ€™s most powerful motive force is curiosity, and is firm on the belief that knowledge is entitled to all, beyond all circumstance.

Interests
Her curiosity can be piqued by virtually anything that is written in a book, and her half-blood background has opened her up to a fascination of the magical realm just as much as the Muggle world. She tends to be more interested in academic literature originating from the wizarding community, but greatly prefers fiction written by Muggles.
Florence rarely indulges in leisure above putting her studies first, as she is an accomplished student, and intends to keep it that way during all of her Hogwarts career. She may be wont to neglect rest and attending to her social life in order to preserve an outstanding academic performance.
She has a soft spot for magical creatures, and finds it easier to be open with her affection towards them than towards other people.
Florence is an avid Quidditch fanatic, and keeps up closely with the British and Irish Quidditch League, being a devoted fan of the Chudley Cannons.
She reads the Daily Prophet most every breakfast, and likes to stay in the know of significant affairs in the wizarding community.

Specialties
Due to her exhaustive studying and practice, she is exceptional in her charmwork, with vast knowledge of a great variety of spells, making for an all-around accomplished witch and talented duellist. Her greatest affinity, however, has turned out to be all manner of protective magic, as well as non-offensive jinxes and hexes.

Fears
Florence feels a visceral burden to shield her peers from any harm, despite her being a student just like everyone else, and the foreboding rise of the Dark Arts looming over the horizon has only served to aggravate this strain. When an unfortunate incident befalls another Hogwarts student, Florence tends to feel helpless and deeply frustrated, especially if the culprit behind the damage done is something that she would not know how to protect against.

Background
Florence comes from a wizard father, Dennis Ledbetter, and a Muggle mother, Verona Ledbetter. She has two older brothers, who have already graduated Hogwarts and moved away from their familyโ€™s home: Jonathan and Sawyer.
(further details to be revealed with the development of the story)

Miscellaneous
Florence's academic performance is as follows:
Outstanding performance in Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures.
Exceeds expectations in Transfiguration, Advanced Potions, Magical Theory, History of Magic and Herbology.
Acceptable in Astronomy.
Takes elective Care of Magical Creatures, Study of Ancient Runes, Muggle Studies, and acquired permission from Headmaster Black to attend a fourth elective: Alchemy.
Average flier.
Never took Divination or Arithmancy.​

hester halliwell

the lycan.

i am the scars upon your knees.​

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

ยฉ weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back