• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Search of Seraph X

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams
The title says it all, folks. Hello to one and all.
While I have previously created a "Search" thread hoping to find people to RP with, I've been away from the site for a long time due to school, family and social matters in my life that all together made me unable to post. Thankfully, things have mellowed out a good bit, and while I can't say I'll be on all the time or as much as I'd like to be, nevertheless I'm looking to get back into the RP scene and get some fun rolling. I am primarily a fandom-oriented guy, but I'm readily able to adapt to an original fantasy or Sci-Fi adventure - provided, that is, I have some basic points to work with.

For fandom players, this is where I would like to focus:
  • Kingdom Hearts (Canon or original welcome! Also more than ready to do crossovers!)

• Xenoblade Chronicles

• Sonic the Hedgehog

• Digimon (I would prefer to stick to season 1, 2, or 3, or else use concepts from each for a fan-made arc.)

• Mario Bros. (Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi arcs are most preferred, but I'll be open to a more original one or one based on other games in the series.)

• Legend of Zelda (Bring on a story in the Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, or Hyrule Warriors arcs! I'll also contemplate an original arc, but I need to know locations and, if possible, have a map for reference. I'll also try something based on Breath of the Wild, if anyone's interested.)

• Kid Icarus: Uprising (I haven't played it but Chuggaconroy on YouTube had a great let's play for it, I watched it from start to end–twice–and I'd be more than happy to RP this!)

• Sly Cooper

• Spyro the Dragon (Any arc is fine, but please don't involve the Skylanders.)

• Crash Bandicoot (I'd prefer to focus on basing these on before Crash of the Titans.)

• Wild Arms 3

• Jak and Daxter (I'll do ones for J&D, J2, or J3, but nothing else - I've never played any others. Originals based in these are welcome!)

• Sword Art Online - SAO (I'm open to ones based on any of the arcs in SAO or SAOII, but not from the novels - I've never read them. Originals based on this are welcome, but I need locations and map references.)

• Transformers Prime (I know this series better than any other, so anything in this arc would be good, except I want to stick. To the canon characters as much as possible. If you want to bring one in from another series or have an original, please provide a picture or references if you can. I'll readily do crossovers of this with Sonic the Hedgehog, for anyone who wants to try it - in fact, I'd like to do one greatly, particularly if the Sonic gang were Transformers themselves.)

• Danny Phantom

• Halo (I'd like to stick to Reach, CE, or 2.)
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (This is a recent addition to my interest list, sparked primarily by me idly watching clips of it from time to time. I've grown to love the characters and the silly plot lines that often stir up in the episodes, so I'm adding this to the list. I will do OCs as well as canon characters and am gradually gaining knowledge of the six seasons past. Ask, and we'll talk.)
  • Five Nights at Freddy's (I've loved the lore and music made based on these games, as well as several of the theories, and would love to try an RP themed after this. If you want to do something along the lines of FNaF, let me know. >: ) )
  • Slender (Okay, on this one, it's same as FNaF, only my knowledge is much, much more limited. However, I know the basic idea so, if anyone wants to play this sort of deal, I'll gladly either be Slendy, or be a human running for cover. :) )

A few notes before I move into original ideas:

1. Romance is not required, but if you'd like to do a romance, I'll readily listen.

2. Any romance or pairings of any sort must be M/F, no M/M or F/F whatsoever. "Why," you may ask. Well, the reason is because I'm a straight guy. I have nothing against gays/lesbians, but I don't much care for the idea of being in such a relationship myself, nor for playing a character who is in one. There are, admittedly, occasional exceptions which can be made, but nothing is guaranteed. Ask, and I will consider.

3. In any RP I do, I try to get at least three solid sentences per post, and I expect my partners in the RP to do the same. They must make sense and be able to read well together. I'm not asking you to change styles, merely requesting that you provide me at least a three sentence paragraph for each post if you RP with me.

4. Finally, please remember the site rules. They're there, and I respectfully ask that you remember them and follow them. If you want to do an RP that may go against the rules with explicit content or any kind of gore–basically anything classified as "intense" or "mature" content–message me via PM and I might be willing to take it to an email-based way of working. But, let me make this clear, there's never any guarantee. If I say "No," then that means, "NO." There will be no highway option. Respect my wishes, and the site rules, and ye shall be heard and respected in turn.

Finally, for the brass tacks: original plots.

I'll be adding some soon.
Honestly, for original stuff, I mostly just need to know where you want to go with it–what type of RP it is, what powers do the characters have access to, etc.,–and whether or not I can play as an Anthro/furry character. I also need to know locations and, if possible, have a basic map or layout of the area we'll be travelling through.

I'll also consider group RPs; just message me or post below to let me know what you're searching for.
Please post below or message me if you're interested. :)

(Side-note: If there's anyone interested, I do currently have a little fluff-heavy Fandom RP idea I'd like to do, as well as a similar Semi-original idea that follows the same tangent. It's an MLP: FiM based Fandom RP; for fans, think of the "My Little Dashie" video on YouTube. The Semi-original is like it, but not MLP-centered.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back