• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rpn rp

You know, why doesn't the site have an in-house RP environment anyways? People on Groupie ( Way back when ) did that all of the time and it was great fun.

So, I'm up for both the styles you mentioned, but if we make it into an actual campaign I might not be available for it until March
I'm at my parents' for the vacations and not able to join Voice chat from here, or do much actually, this is not even my computer... I am currently waiting for any notice on when classes start again, as soon as I get that I'm off back to my place >w<

So yeah, just to let people know ^^'

Last edited:
Hmm..when do you become available again? we did some discussing and sense the entire point is for everybody to have custom abilities its gonna take me abit as Ill have to get peoples character wants and stuff down and make a balanced , homebrewed class for it

Hmm..when do you become available again? we did some discussing and sense the entire point is for everybody to have custom abilities its gonna take me abit as Ill have to get peoples character wants and stuff down and make a balanced , homebrewed class for it
I should be in class again by March so either by then or a little earlier... I'll let people know when I have the dates and stuff, I literally only have the date for signing up for this semester's classes, but that process is all digital, so doesn't mean I have to go anywhere for that ^^'

Well you may still be able to join then , as , even though I dont want it to take a month , depending on peoples characters , aswell as the other campaign I have right now , it may take a little while plus I have a few world Ideas I wanna discuss with Flowy still

I can barely remember any of it anymore. It's been so long since the RP, sorry.
Which one were you on about? One of the ones I was in with you? (Escape! [veeeery briefly], Tear in the Multiverses) or something else? : O
Now I'm curious as well~

once this is fleshed out more i'd be down to join bc it sounds fun.
also my notifications are broken once again so if i randomly disappear it's either due to work on this issue

Well. I'm wondering how i would speak.

But i'll join, if it's open.

Edit: Just remembered that Jacket used a casette tape player to speak in Payday, guess i'd use that.

Edit 2: I'm up for a dice based version, but i'll do either, i just don't own a mic, so i'd need to use the text channel.

Last edited:
Alrighty , well I gotta get the plot together more , then Ill make a thread for it and pop the link here , and as unfair as it sounds it'll kinda be first come first serve you know? cause the max party size should probably be six and we already have 3 guarenteed

Yea we still making it aha
We have a casual one on Rpn,

And a dnd one for discord in the works.
Which one is up first idk but you can join my bear friend,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back