• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rpn rp

Flowiest D

The Flowiest Fool. Chaser of Lyublyu.
Heyo all, hear me out
For what this rp is about
Is the interactions between members
Of battles thunder and embers
Some sort of romance/battle simulation to rattle herd all the group fans like cattle
You play as you are your display pic
Your name is your title, ain’t that sick?
It’s a collection of ideas stories and plots
And I’d need a few people to help call the shots
This could range from slice of life with exaggeration
Rpn could be the name of a fictional nation
With people playing roles that they themselves see
I would obviously be a burning MC
I’d run around the land rhyming Sweet little stings
A flame so hot it sets fire to things

So that’s a small idea I’d like to grow
Got something better? Well go on homie
Show.

I actually somewhat picture it like a meme’ version of regular show haha

Personally this is a sick idea , however Im working on getting a new Avatar , so you'd have to give me a second ((I do have a picture of the character already though so if we were to start it , y'know it wouldnt have to be too delayed ))

Do whatever you need and tell people you think would like it aha
I’m hoping it could be one of those hosted things or something

I think the onion would work best. Barkskin is technically a fandom character afterall , or Speckles. you could use Speckles

I participated in something similar once, we all were our profile picture characters in that >w<

Meta RPs are definitely my jam, I can't resist them, count me in! OWO

I’m thinking.... cookies and hearts are a currency.
You can do quests and such, Rpn will be a land or a massive city with different parts to it.
Mods and supporters living in better areas ahahaha
Some reference to I think the dude who created Rpn “dark wizard” is it?
People you follow or are following you could come into play somehow.

MissingBolt MissingBolt
The Patchwork Onion The Patchwork Onion
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Any ideas you’d like to throw at me? Aha

Any romance that’s over PG 13 literally fades the world to black and no one can see anything lol

Maybe the followers are neighbors? That would explain why they get 'notified' (actually is part of the feed, but yeah) about what we do, they can just listen in through the window XD

And yes, The Dark Wizard, aka D Wiz

Well yea ,

and when it comes to Ideas , other than maybe getting some people to essentially DM the world I dunno , cause I mean I just kinda imagine this like a D&D Game

D wiz will be like some sort of religious belief you don’t have to get into aha

When you say D&D game I assume you mean, someone tells you when you succeed or fail?
Gives you a stage and some vague directions?

Kinda...it'd be dice based , maybe? but if we were to do that Id just say we probably could just straight up turn it into a D&D game rather than trying to make it halfway

I could run it. I already run a campaign so if you wanted Flowiest D Flowiest D I could work as the primary DM , and you could essentially be a world builder and help me dev it?

I don't know much about D&D though I'd be totally up for a dice RP as long as someone gives me the instructions and help me out if I do any mistakes ^^'

Also put up with tons of questions XD

To be very honest I can see dd working, don’t know anything about it though.

I’ve never played it but I loved that Harmon quest show.
But I was sorta hoping for a bit more of a casual affair, people writing as much or little as wanted to keep a fun air about it.

Of course dice and that would be hilarious, if I roll a one when trying to make a rhyme, it comes out as “blhe”and I bite my tongue? That sort of thing?

Thats essentially what D&D is , the hardest part would be the character sheet as it takes actual stats ,
those main stat scores effect your other stats so say , your trying to jump over someone , that takes acrobatics , so you'd roll with say , a +3 to whatever you roll , to see if you succeeded

I guess. though the biggest issue would be us all having to be online at the same time

Well I was hoping for simplicity at the core, unless someone wanted to take the idea and “better” it I guess.
I’d join either way to see how it play

Well if we ran it as a D&D campaign it'd get wayy more complex , and we'd probably wanna move it to discord for the sake of , dice rolling bot , music , and a voice chat to actually have like , sessions where we'd all gather for a few hours , so unless your all available for that , it'd probably be easier just to use a honor system and have it be a basic roleplay , but if we do make it a campaign I can take care of the planning

I’d be up for the complex one and the basic one really.
If enough people want to do either one I’ll put some effort into it
Complex on discord,
Basic here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back