• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Road So Far | SPN Search

Moonessa

I believe in annoyed at first sight
"Hey Alexa, play Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas."
_____
hello and welcome
hello! my name is essa, i'm looking for someone who enjoys the show supernatural as much as i do. i just adore the show and i thought it would be pretty cool to write it out, we could make it our own and we definitely change the show up to be our own. i'm not the kind of person who wants it to be perfectly canon to the show, personally, that does not matter to me at all. somethings about me are i'm a literate writer, i can give you 6 to 5 paragraphs depending on what i get from my partner. though you have to understand i may be literate but that does not mean that my writing is perfect, no ones writing is perfect. i'm usually a fairly active partner, but there will be days when things are a bit slow or there are days that I will take off from my writing. i'm happy to roleplay off-site but i do prefer to roleplay on the site, i just find it a bit easier but i can do whatever works better for you. i'm also happy to roleplay in pms or we can do it in a thread, i don't care either way just as long as it's a place your comfortable with. anyways, if you have any questions for me please do not be scared to come and ask me, also i only use lowercase because i love how it looks but when i'm writing it will all be correct.

rules
✿ please be able to give me at least one paragraph, i very much dislike one-liners because they take forever so one paragraph is the minimum i'm willing to take.

✿ help me plot, i'm almost always the person that gets stuck making up the plot for a roleplay i'm supposed to be planning with my partner. it's our roleplay and it's something we should work on together so it's something we're both happy with, i don't want us doing a roleplay my partner doesn't like.

✿ at least one reply a week, i know that life can get in the way and people can get busy so i'm only asking for one reply a week. it something comes up please let me know, just so i know if you'll be gone because something is going on.

✿ NO GHOSTING! this is something i cannot stress enough, when people leaving me during our roleplay it ruins roleplay for me and it makes me want to quit. it's also just rude, if you stop liking our roleplay please just tell me and we can go our own ways.

✿ please be willing to double, what i mean by double is please we willing to play two characters. i only play female roles but i'm happy to double up as a male for you if you're willing to do the same for me.

✿ doubling on roleplays, i'm happy to do this BUT you can't just pay attention to the roleplay where your oc is the main character because that's just rude. please pay attention to both, i never give one more attention to the other when i'm doing two roleplays at once because i want to be fair and i want both of us to have a good time writing.

bumping me for replys, you're very welcome to do this but please do not do it every day. that will just get annoying and will make me not want to write with you, please do it every beginning of a new week. sometimes i will forget to answer and i will just need a little reminder every now and then, but it should be rare that it happens.

✿ be willing to play some non-player characters, in every roleplay, there will be a need for some side characters to help it out a little bit. this does not have to be something that comes up all of the time, i don't want you to overwhelm yourself with character but side characters are going to be pretty important sometimes.

✿ be ready for pretty dark themes, the show itself can be pretty dark and it's something i like to keep when i'm writing. if you don't like dark themes then this is not the thread for you, sorry.

✿ be willing to have romance, i'm not really one for platonic pairings because i find them pretty...dull but that's just my opinion. i'm someone who loves romance because it always comes with a tone of drama, drama is one of the best things to have in your roleplays when you're writing.

✿ this is an oc x canon thread, so if you're looking for oc x oc the this is not the tread for you. i like the roleplay to be our own but i still like to have cannon characters that are involved, if you want your oc and a canon character to have a platonic relationship then that's fine with me.

✿ voice your ideas please, okay this is not really a rule but this some something that i like to put out there. i love it when my partners come up with ideas that help our roleplay out, don't be scared to voice an idea that you have.

✿ have fun! this is supposed to be something that is fun, i want you to be enjoying our roleplay and just enjoy everything all together. if you're having some problems please let me know!

roles
who i'm looking for - Dean, soulless Sam (maybe)
who i can play - almost anyone, just ask. i'm willing to double up on roleplays if you're looking for Dean but this is a huge maybe.

okay, this is the end of my thread and i know it's a bit meh right now but once i get more ideas then i will be working on this thread to make it much better. if you're interested at all please let me know, you can reply to the thread or send me a pm, whichever is better for you. thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, hope you're staying safe and i hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back