• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Righteous Age Teahouse (OOC)

Characters
Here
Ok so my character sheets are very simple but I think I got all the important aspects down

SMTFan SMTFan I created Character Sheets friend. Let me know if I missed anything important
Looks good, any recommendations for what to use as inspiration? (I'm not super familiar with Wuxia, and 90% of what I do know is from two SsethTzeentach videos)

Looks good, any recommendations for what to use as inspiration? (I'm not super familiar with Wuxia, and 90% of what I do know is from two SsethTzeentach videos)
Those two Ssethtzeentach videos are perfect inspiration/explanation. Have you ever watched Fist of the North Star or Kenshi the Mightiest Disciple? Those are also a great example of Kung Fu masters just going to town on each other for the slightest reason. For more Chinese specific inspiration just watch any of the Ip Man movies as well as the Legend of the White Snake movie done by Jet Li. Oh, and don't forget the Journey to the West breakdowns by Overly Sarcastic Productions

Last edited:
I never watched the anime, but I did read quite a bit of the manga of Fist of the North Star

Last edited:
I never watched the anime, but I did read quite a bit of the manga of Fist of the North Star
I just saw your character sheet post and maybe the reference is a bit too direct with "Southern Dipper" fighting against the "Northern Dipper" Maybe rename one or both of them something less star related? Or at least explain why they are beefing? Perhaps they are both descendants of the Big Dipper style or whatever. Oh and your background is way too long

I just saw your character sheet post and maybe the reference is a bit too direct with "Southern Dipper" fighting against the "Northern Dipper" Maybe rename one or both of them something less star related? Or at least explain why they are beefing? Perhaps they are both descendants of the Big Dipper style or whatever. Oh and your background is way too long
Thank you, I'll go make the changes

Well actually thinking back it isn't too long, I am just on mobile so the text looks more intimidating than it actually is.
Oh, honestly it was too long, now it's far more concise and gets all the main points across just as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back