• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - In Character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Skyla Junia vs. Juniper TheramoreWinner - Skyla by way of forfeit.
The ref signaled Cyan, it was a forfeit, "And there you have it, folks. The winner is the Earthen Menace, Skyla!"

With that, Cyan went on to announce Match 3, "The fighters for the next match will be..." He paused, "Rai Ikari and Victor Martinez! Will participants please head to the waiting area. Match will begin soon!"

Skyla and MikaSkyla's Location: Recovering in the Ward
Mika's Location: By Skyla's side
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark
Current Weather: None
Recovering...

Juniper said some stuff to Skyla then looked to prepare a final attack, 'This is...' Skyla's face was overcome with fear, 'This is it... I lo-'

"I FORFEIT!" Juniper said.

"Eh?" Skyla looked equal parts surprised and offended. Surprised that she won but offended that it was because of a forfeit. Before she could say anymore, Skyla fell to the ground, out cold.

Mika saw Skyla collapse and be carried off. Before anyone could say anything, he dashed off and followed them to the Hospital Ward.

NiaLocation: Watching the fights.
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Nia watched the end, they apparently forfeited, 'A win's a win I guess.' Regardless Nia cheered that she won. Then she noticed Mika run off, 'He really cares.'

Nia looked at Rai as his named was announced, "Hey! You're next! Good luck, Rai!"

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai watched as Skyla fell unconscious and Mika ran off to go the medics who had picked her up and taken them to the Medical Ward.

"I hope she's alright." Rai looked up at Cyan when he heard his name get called. "Time to shine." As Rai stood up from his seat, Nia wished him luck. He looked her and gave her a smile.

"I don't need it, I'll win." he said. "If I don't, I'll pay you 100,000 yen, eh?"

Then he headed off into the waiting area. Victor Martinez, huh? Rai had never heard of them before, and hadn't even seen their face yet. He needed to think over about their fighting style, what their magic was, and how they'd approach him. He'd need to win with very little injuries too because Mateo wouldn't be there to heal him. When he reached the waiting area, his opponent wasn't there yet, so he decided to warm up a bit. He took out his blade and practiced different slashes and stances.

Interactions: None

Recovering...

Mika walked into Skyla's ward room, he was resting, "Oh, Skyla..." he said to himself. He grabbed a seat pulled it up to the side of her bed. He didn't say much but just waited patiently, 'I hope you're alright. Please let be another case of Magic Fatigue...' As he thought that, a nurse walked in, "Mr. Yunara?"

Mika looked at the nurse, "What is it?" The nurse fidgeted a bit but cleared her throat, "Um, she'll be fine. She just come into contact with some gases. I'm afraid she'll be out for a little bit." Mika looked at Skyla for a minute then to the nurse, "Thank you." The nurse bowed and left the room.

NiaLocation: Watching the fights.

Nia sighed and smiled, "Always with the money, is that all you care about?" Nia waved at him even though he didn't see her, 'I wonder how Rai really fights. Probably like ZOOM and then CRASH!' Nia giggled, she was glad no-one could hear her thoughts or else she'd be really embarrassed.

Mateo looked at Mika as he spoke about teaching her the stance. Oh. She was using a stance. Whoops. That bit had completely gone over his head. His fascination with magic kind of blinded him towards fighting techniques. If it helped her perform magic, then it was cool. But it didn't seem like it did which made it less cool. Maybe he would've liked it more if he was the fighting type, but he was more of a nomad. He didn't really fight once he got to a place, well not if he didn't have to. He mostly just liked learning new stuff rather than using it to fight. And he considered stances to be in that category.

Mika then talked about how Skyla lost her family. It was a sad tale. He couldn't believe she had lost her family from such a young age and could keep going on like that. He hated conflicts like that. The burning of home and her parents being murdered seemed like needless violence. Of course, he really couldn't know the full story, but he still thought it was horrible.

He could kind of relate, in a way. He'd left his family when he was pretty young, going on this journey to seek out teachers in magic and eventually find the Cabrera family. Yeah, he'd never actually met his real family before, but he knew of them. His adoptive family had been friends with his father, so they had taken Mateo in when the man left him with them. He could kind of understand his father's actions, with their little family inconvenience, but he understood way less about it and how to control it without his help. His adoptive parents had tried to tell him it had been a decision made to protect him, but Mateo still found himself angry about it. He'd pretty much lost the Cabrera family, his birth family, to unfortunate circumstances like Skyla. Of course, it couldn't compare to them being murdered. He could never hope to understand that or how she felt. Maybe he was just in a self-pity party with his thoughts. He didn't know what to say, so all he could do was think about stuff.

"I... I'm sorry that happened." He murmured to Mika, not knowing what else to say.

Then, suddenly, Rai was screaming out. He was excited. Something good must have happened. He looked over to the arena and saw as the referee pointed towards Skyla who fell unconscious a moment later. His heart wept for her, his healer's mind calling out to help with his abilities. She was carted off by what looked to be like medics. Well, that was good. At least he didn't have to worry about the group when they got hurt. "She won." He said, a little disappointed that he hadn't seen her win. He was sure that she had use some awesome magic to put Juniper unconscious. Well, that's what his mind dreamed up at least.

Mika bolted from his seat, and he realized he was probably off to see Skyla. He wondered if he should leave too, Skyla was his friend after all. Then, Cora said, "Yeah, and you missed it." With his little cat tongue sticking out in a playful manner.

Mateo once again slid down the satchel's top. "I don't need you to tell me that." He whispered as a retort to Cora.

He didn't really have time to make a decision about Skyla and Mika, because Rai was soon getting up to go to his fight. Him and Nia had already exchanged. "Good luck! You'll do great!" He called out to Rai as he went down to the waiting area. Now, he was alone with Nia. It made him nervous because he'd only recently met her. Mateo also didn't like that Skyla and Mika weren't there to save him if anyone started trouble because of Cora's spirit scent around him. He just sat there in a sort of awkward silence, waiting for Rai's match to begin.

The whole match was being held up, as Victor Martinez took his sweet ass time to get to the waiting area. He was like that. He just liked getting under people's skin and seeing how they would react. It was pretty fun. And, when he heard he'd be facing down against Rai Ikari, the legend himself, he just couldn't help himself. He was a bit of a Rai fan, actually. He looked up to the bounty hunter and even took up the job, though not as a samurai. Shinobi was more his style. Samurai were too loud and proud. He heard that some hard core samurai would slit their bellies and die if they ever lost a fight. That whole idea was laughable. He had no idea if it was true, but he still thought it was pretty funny. Also, the whole code thing. He certainly didn't like rules, much less codes. He wondered how Rai could stand it. The guy should've become a shinobi instead. Being a shinobi was a lot more fun than a samurai.

Victor walked into the waiting area with a mischievous smile and said, "Hey!" He was sure he must've surprised Rai, because no one could hear him come in. His feet had made no sound indicating his arrival. That's what his training as a shinobi had done for him. He saw Rai was training and an eyebrow rose. Seriously? This guy was training even before the fight. He admired him for that. Victor had mostly been goofing off beforehand. "Victor Martinez at your service." He did a bow with his arm folded to his chest and his other out. It wasn't a bow of respect that's for sure. He paid his respects to no one. "Listen, bud." He said with a playful gleam in his eyes. "I've heard of you. I know your moves." He placed an arm around the guys neck, which made Rai have to forcefully bend down because Victor was like half his size, but it was too smooth and fast a motion for Rai to resist. "Thunderous Hunter. Famous in Ironshire. Got some pointy katanas and lightning magic." He let go of him. "I may be a nobody compared to you..." His playful smile dropped, "But I wont let you win that easy."

He stepped back and then threw something at Rai. Yen. He grinned with his teeth showing. "Oh, I think you dropped something, by the way." It was Rai's money. He'd stolen it when he had him in that headlock, using his free hand to swipe then yen from right under Rai. He skipped his way out of the waiting area, the crew behind the tourney relaxing once they noticed he had finally arrived.

Day 1 - Match #3 - Victor Martinez vs. Rai IkariCyan began his announcement, "And now, time for the third match of the day!" The crowd cheered, "In the Northwest corner we have Rai Ikari!"

Cyan waited a minute, "And in the Southeast corner we have Victor Martinez!" The crowd began chanting the 'oh-oh-oh' part from that Zombie Nation song. You know the one, look it up.

Cyan smiled, "Let the match... BEGIN!!"
SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Recovering...

Mika couldn't help but hear the chants from the ever so loud crowd as Skyla lay there, "Rai's match must be starting now." Mika looked at Skyla and sighed, "I didn't wish him good luck." Mika almost began to fall asleep, "If you wake up soon... wish him luck from both of us..." And with that, he nodded off and fell asleep right next to Skyla.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai was completely taken away by Victor. He hadn't even heard him walk in. Only when he spoke was when he noticed his presence. Rai turned around and faced him.

"Victor Martinez at your service."

Rai returned the bow, but it was a bow with his hands at his sides.

"Rai Ikari, nice to meet you Victor."

When they finished introducing themselves, Victors demeanor instantly changed. He told Rai that he knew about his moves and that he was prepared to fight him. Rai raised an eyebrow like this. Looks like someone did their homework. Victor walked over to Rai and put an arm around his neck, making Rai have to bend down just to get to this guy's level.

"Hey!" Rai tried to say.

Victor told him about how he wasn't going to beat him so easily then left the room. Rai watched him as he skipped away. Okay...this won't be that east.

--15 minutes later, the match starts. --

Rai stepped on the battlefield and was assaulted with cheers. He waved with a dull face to the crowd. He could see signs with "GO RAI" on them and some girls squealed. Wow. Rai didn't know he had a fan base. He thought he just had enemies.

"Okay. Unexpected." he said.

Rai directed his gaze to his opponent. Victor. Victor knew what his moves were, so he probably knew how to counter some of his moves. Rai closed his eyes. He's a Shinobi, and from by what Rai heard, Shinobi's are extremely fast. So, Rai just had to be faster. Also, Victor had many visible kunais on his clothing, so Rai needs to be quick to dodge those. Rai opened his eyes. His analysis was complete. And just like that, the match began.

Rai didn't unsheathe his katana for this battle since one of the rules was that he couldn't kill an opponent. He'd beat him with blunt force. He started walking forward. His walking turned into a jog and his jog then turned into a full on sprint towards Victor. Rai moves quickly across the arena and as he gains speed, an trail on electric sparks follows behind him. As he got closer to Victor, he put his other hand on his katana.

"I'll try to make this as quick as possible." Rai said to Victor once he got closer.

And then, once Victor was in range, Rai lifted his sword into the air and swung into a downwards slash towards Victor.

"5,000 Volts." Rai thought. That's how many volts of electricity were in this slice.

Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Last edited:
Victor sauntered into the arena nonchalantly when he was announced. There was some cheering, but he suspected that was because a new match was starting. No one knew of him. He was practically a name without a face. No one ever said, "Hey, look! Its Victor Martinez. The really cool shinobi guy." When he walked into the room. Likewise, when he was a face in the crowd, no one knew of his name. That's pretty much what every shinobi wanted. However, Victor wanted more than that. He wanted the recognition. He was starved for it. He thought beating Rai was his chance, so he wasn't about to lose. He was determined to beat the great Rai Ikari so that his name would be one that was spoken of. People would finally know who he was when he entered a room.

Still, he clenched his teeth at the fans screaming out for Rai. The signs and chants for Rai to win made him agitated. Resentful of Rai for how much love he was getting. He'd show them all. Shinobi were better than samurai and he was better than Rai.

The match began with Rai walking forward. Ok, he'd let him strike first. It would be way more impressive for him to beat Rai's first move to the crowd. Yeah, he was more concerned with showing off than the match. But he did intend to win. He spread his arms out with a blank expression as in to say, 'go ahead. Come get me.'

Rai responded with getting faster and faster with his charge. He let out a comment. Quick as possible, huh? "A samurai being quick? Please." He scoffed in a low voice as if the idea was idiotic.

Rai got closer and closer, with his hand on the hilt of his undrawn sword. Still, Victor stood there with his arms spread in an almost mocking gesture. Rai swung downwards and electricity sparked in a blast wave that he sent towards Victor. Did it hit Victor? Why, that was a silly question. Of course it didn't. He grinned at the very last second. His hand swooped for a kunai locked onto his belt. His arm swung and the kunai bounced off towards the blast wave. It was enough leeway for him to dash out of attack range.

However, metal was conductive. Some electricity traveled through the kunai and up towards his hand. There was now a searing mark on his left palm that let off some steam. He could feel the numbness in that hand. Crap. He'd expected Rai's blade to come out of its sheath. But it hadn't. He was prepared to redirect the blade with the kunai, that's why he had taken it out. When he'd swung, sure the electricty curved around the blade and gave him a split second to get away, but it had also traveled up it towards him palm. Now it was smoking and numb. He'd gotten hurt on the first move. Damn, now he didn't look as cool. Still, he wondered what Rai was thinking. Why hadn't he taken his katana out of the sheath? Victor would've done that. He wasn't afraid to get his opponent hurt. It made Rai seem too weak in his eyes.

He looked towards his palm off to Rai's right, the position he had dashed to. "Well, mighty fine job with that. The tales hold true. You really are the great Thunderous Hunter." He held up his smoking palm. "But it's my turn now."

Victor took out balls from his pocket. They were gray spheres of metal. He threw them to the ground so fast that Rai didn't have any time to stop him. Using his right hand, he smashed them to the ground and the impact was enough to release whatever was inside. Of course, that happened to be smoke. The whole arena was sent into a gray smoke screen, and Victor knew just how to navigate it. While not making any sounds no less. Rai wouldn't be able to hear him coming.

Now, he was able to release his kunai without the fear of being electrocuted. He pinpointed his move and then sent three out. However, the kunai were laced with poison. Some shinobi didn't use poison, but Victor certainly did. 'Ha! See how well you like being numb!' Victor thought. If a kunai hit him, the area around it would feel as numb as the palm of his hand. He took some satisfaction in knowing that.

Last edited:
Mika's Internal ConflictMika's Location: Mika's Dreaming Mind
Mika soon found himself asleep, all he could think about was Skyla. Was she gonna be okay? Was she happy to win?

After a few minutes of being asleep, Mika could be seen within a pitch black 'room', nothing in sight for miles upon miles. He seemed to be floating there, "Huh? Where am I?"

"We're in your dream, Mika. Rather, in your subconscious mind." Something spoke out to him, Mika looked and spotted... himself? "Who are you?"

The other Mika spoke out, "I'm you. Your subconscious actually." The Subconscious walked up to Mika, "You know, that girl we're always with? She loves you." Mika nodded his head, "Of course I know she does, she's my fri-"

The Subconscious cut him off, "How long are you going to play the idiot, Mika?! Basically everyone we've met so far knows she has feelings for you!" Real Mika looked sad almost, "I know. What I don't know is why..." Subconscious Mika tilted his head, "Why? Why?! Are you really that dense?! Think, Mika!"

Suddenly, Mika remembered all the times she was there for him and hugged him and all the times he was there for her and hugged her too, "It doesn't take a genius to figure out that even best friends don't act like that to each other. Even now, you're sitting here SLEEPING next to the girl who has been there for your for 17 years!"

Mika looked at himself, "Yeah but you know how we act on the outside-" The Subconscious cut him off, "So? Maybe THAT'S what she fell in love with." Mika's eyes widened, "Wasn't it always your dream to be loved for who you are. Ever that day, when you looked to lose all emotion, who was the one who helped bring them back?"

The darkness began to be flooded with various scenes from Mika's past, all of them included Skyla. She was always there for Mika, even when no-one else was, this was his subconscious' way of letting him know his true feelings, "It doesn't any clearer then this, Mika. Even if she doesn't actually love you, you love her and you have to take a chance on her... she's right there... when you wake up, tell her." Real Mika stood there in disbelief, his true feelings? Was he hiding them for his own sake? It was true though, she's been there for him, helped him regain his emotions when he lost them that day. Real Mika almost began to cry, luckily this was a dream world and no-one but himself could see him, "Okay. I'll tell her how I feel."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai grunted and stumbled back as his blade was deflected by a kunai. Victor quickly removed himself from Rai's range. Rai expected him to be fast but, not this fast. His reflexes were on another level.

Victor then took out some balls from his pockets and before Rai could even think to react, or at least try to stop him, he slammed them into the ground with impeccable speed. They let out clouds of smoke, which Rai half expected because shinobi tend to do that, and the smoke spread around quickly. "A smokescreen.." Rai told himself.

He looked around rapidly in the smoke, not being able to detect Victor at all. His steps weren't audible at all, and he barely made the smoke move.

"C'mon out you--"

From Rai's left side, three kunai came flying at him. Reacting just in time, Rai swings his blade and knocks some kunai to the side.

"Heh, weak move Vic--"

Rai suddenly collapses onto one knee and clutches his left arm. He looks at his shoulder. One of the kunais were lodged in it. Panicking, Rai rips it out. He hadn't felt it pierce his skin. What kind of skill did Victor have? Wait..why did he collapse?

Rai looked down at his left foot. His eyes flickered with fear as he quickly removed it. One of the kunais he deflected had landed in his foot. At that point, Rai's left hand had become extremely numb and he couldn't bring himself to lift it up. And his left leg was even worse. How could he fight handicapped? Rai took in a few deep breaths and stood up on his right leg.

"Gotta use it now." he says to himself.

Rai unsheathes his blade and throws the case onto the ground. Wielding his katana with one hand, Rai says something.

"Surging Bolt, Second Phase.." Rai slashes the air horizontally. "Bolt Assault."

From the slash releases hundreds of lightning bolts that fly all over the arena. They clear out the smoke with their electric fields and reveal Vic's location, along with a flashy attack.

Last edited:
Victor grinned when Rai was cut short from his little gloat. His plan had worked well. Rai was shut up and at least one of his kunai had pierced him. In the shoulder no less. Ha, that was good. Try using magic when you could barely move your shoulder. Serves him right for the numbness he felt in his left hand. Also serves him right for the insult he was spitting at him.

He watched from a safe distance away, the smokescreen shielding him from sight and his speed as well as silent movement making him undetectable. Rai was about power, while he was about opportunity and stealth. He'd created this by his own to hands, the smokescreen allowing him to implement an area where he could use that stealth to his advantage. And they said a shinobi wouldn't be good in the arena.

He let out an audible chuckle as Rai fell to his knees. It was so funny. The kunai he had deflected had been lodged right into his left foot, making him immobile as well as well as well as handicapped in his hand. Maybe he was wrong to idolize Rai for his talent and skill. He'd taken down the guy in his first attack. Victory would surely go to him.

"Well, Rai." He said, not really caring about revealing where he was. Not like Rai could do anything. And, besides, he could simply move out of the way. "Your fans, well, they were wrong about you. You're a flashy brute, that's all I'll give you. You put your energy into attacks without thinking out strategy and skill. That's what makes the way of shinobi superior to samurai, and that's exactly why this victory will be-"

Victor hadn't even realized Rai had been gearing up for an attack. He'd been too wrapped up in his speech about him being better. He hadn't been thinking. The electric energy had hit him before he even realized the smokescreen was going down. He was sent tumbling feet away from his original position and landed on the ground with a smoking chest. His world had been shocked. Literally. He patted down his clothing, trying to get the smoke and pain away. His breathing hitched. It'd been a hard it and he was grappling for breath. Great, now he looked like a damn fool to the crowd!

Victor didn't have any way of countering it. It was the reason he hadn't used any magic yet. He didn't have magic at all. His sensei had told him it was possible he would never be able to learn lightning magic. Or any other kind for that matter. He'd gotten mad and struck out on his own, honing every normal skill he had. Its why his speed was incredible and why you couldn't hear his feet on the ground. It was all to overcompensate for his greatest weakness. Seeing Rai basically winning now with only his magic made him angry, irrational.

He picked himself off the ground. "You've got some fancy moves, Rai. But is this a real fight?" He took out his longer blade. Longer than the kunai at least. "Come at me with only your blade, that's a real fight. A fight between samurai and shinobi. For honor." He smirked, knowing Rai was impaired from his poison laced kunai. It wasn't actually too much of a fair fight, but it was fairer than Rai getting in shots with his lightning.

So, Victor charged, holding the blade with his right hand. He couldn't hold anything in his left with how numb it was. His speed was incredible as always, but he seemed slower. Slower than he usually was at least. That blast had sapped some of his energy and, by extension, some of his speed. He wasn't at the very top of his game anymore, but he wasn't letting Rai know it. He still had that confident grin.

Skyla's Internal ConflictSkyla's Location: Skyla's Thoughts
Skyla as by herself in her mind, her thoughts surrounding her. 'Mika must hate me no. He thinks I'm weak now.' Some intrusive and dangerous thoughts but she really cared about Mika opinion of her, I mean who wouldn't if it was the person you loved?

"But what if he doesn't...?" Skyla said to herself, "What if there's the off chance... he loves me back? Am I just gonna hide my feelings from him forever?" Skyla continued talking to herself, in a place where no-one could hear but herself. "I want to marry him. I want to have a daughter with him. I love him so much... but he doesn't even realize it..." Skyla started to tear up mid sentence, "Sometimes... it hurts me... what do I do...?" She asked as if someone could hear her. No-one actually could.

"Mika for sure hates me, how could I face him? I won but on a mere forfeit... couldn't even land a single hit on them..." Skyla agonized over her match in her mind, she was sure Mika hated him. It was at that moment she felt a strange warmth on her hand, it felt as if something had started to interlock hands with her and it made her feel strangely calm.

She had no clue what was causing the strange warmth but as she felt the calmness wash over her she let out a quiet, "Thank you." Skyla smiled into the darkness of her mind, "I know what I have to do now... thank you..."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
When Rai saw that his attack had hit, he let out a sigh of relief. That took a lot of energy to do and it wouldn't have good if he had released it without it being successful. Rai watched as Victor frantically patted down his clothing and then stood back up. Damn. He recovered way too quickly. That was at least 50,000 volts to his body.

"You're persistent, Vic." Rai called out. "I like that."

Victor responded with something brave. Really brave at that. He told Rai to come at him with only his blade. No powers.

"Alright then." Rai said. "You asked for this. You better put up a good fight."

Rai unsheathed his katana and pointed it at Victor. A Shinobi vs a Samurai. This fight would prove who was better between the two of them. Rai stood on his one functional leg and put one of Victor's kunai's between his teeth. Rai would be handicapped for this battle but, he still wasn't going to lose.

"Prove to the crowd that you're not as weak as you seem."

Victor grinned when Rai said yes to his little challenge. Good, he had secured that the battle would be in his favor. Rai wouldn't be using any of his fancy magic powers. He'd leveled the playing field while also not revealing his hand, his true weakness. He didn't know whether Rai had already guessed or not. The fact that he couldn't use magic nor knew any kinds of spells. He'd never used one since the battle started, but maybe some of his shinobi moves could be seen as magic. That's what he was hoping at least. Well, he supposed it didn't matter anymore. Rai wouldn't be using magic, and he was handicapped. Victor would surely win this fight and prove that both shinobi were better, and that you could still be good even without magic prowess.

"You got it." He promised Rai and good fight and he planned to deliver. He stalked around Rai with speed just like his lightning. He was teasing Rai, knowing the guy couldn't attack long range. And he couldn't leap out for an attack based on him being on one leg. Victor was basically a mountain lion, surveying his prey. He twirled around his long blade. He wasn't like Rai. One leg down and he was pretty much out. Meanwhile, Victor had the advantage of both short and long range. Take down Rai's magic and he was out. Victor didn't have magic, so he hadn't grown reliant on the thing. He had the speed to zip in and out for short range and the kunai for long range. Rai was short on both skills at the moment.

Victor raised his long blade to his jacket. He only hand use of one hand, so if he wanted to pull out a kunai it would have to be with the same hand. And he wasn't dropping the long blade, that was just plain reckless. He'd have to use it to throw the kunai at the same time. And that's what he was planning on. Throw the kunai, disable his other leg, and then go in for the finish. It was the best and safest plan. He would've gotten the win. But Rai just had to make that comment.

Victor's grin dropped into a searing scowl. His gaze wasn't playful. He glared at Rai, and it was clear the samurai had struck a pretty big nerve. That childlike gleam was gone, replaced by maybe a little bit of hatred. He did not get to say that. Not with his cushiony little life. Victor had to struggle to get by while Rai lived it up. His grip around his long blade tightened. He dropped his arm, no longer going for the kunai, no longer going with what he knew would get him the win.

What Victor did do was charge Rai. He was in a blind rage, not paying attention to the clear plan Rai had with the kunai in his teeth. He let his ego and pride get the better of him. He didn't dash around at the last second to toy with Rai. He went straight in for the attack, ducking in and slashing at the arm which held his katana. "Who seems weak now?" He scoffed at Rai who seemed to barely be holding himself together. He was so sure of the strike that he didn't but much focus on dashing out. He was being careless because of what Rai said. All he was trying to do was show off.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai had Victor exactly where he wanted him. Victor charged at him in a blind rage with clear intent to defeat him. Now that Rai had Victor was mad, his decisions would be less planned. Victor ducked down a bit and went to slash Rai's good hand which held his katana. Was he trying to cut off his hand? Rai quickly twisted his body to the sided and left Victor's slash go by. As Victor's body went past him, Rai jumped up and kicked Victor's side with his one good leg, causing Rai to drop onto his back.

The kick to Victor's side wouldn't necessarily hurt him, only push him back a bit. Rai pushed himself up on his one arm and managed to pull himself back up.

"Alright Vic. Time to end this." Rai said.

And then, Rai crouched down on his one leg and then shot up into the air, lifting his blade in the progress. He got quite high up in the air, his white haori moving with the wind. The crowd watched in anticipation for Rai's next move. Would he come down and slice Victor into a few pieces? Or would he simply remove a limb?

But it was neither. Rai came down with great speed put instead of slashing downwards, Rai pointed the bottom of the hilt of the blade down and slammed it onto the top of Victor's head.

Last edited:
Rai was quicker than Victor gave him credit for. Shinobi were supposed to be faster. That was part of his training, be faster than your opponent. But Rai had been faster in that moment. A samurai of all people, had been a split second faster than him. Faster than the person who could run without making a sound as if he wasn't even there. It was a humiliating thing. Being beat at something he was supposed to be the best at his.

His teeth grit has that realization had dawned on him. Everything seemed to slow in that second. He didn't look behind him to see if there had been a collision. He didn't need to. He could feel his short blade be evaded. You could always tell when you made contact, there was always a force pushing back. Something blocking you that would be sliced by the sharp blade a second later. But he didn't feel that pressure, that weight. Damn. Why had it missed?

Victor was too focused on that notion to even realize the stir of dust and air as Rai kicked him. It was one thing after the other. He felt a little winded from the kick, it having pushed him right into place for Rai's attack. He had to spend his time so he could catch his balance and make sure he landed on his feet. He didn't want to look weak to the crowd, and being pushed to the ground by a weak little kick like that would appear pathetic. Unfortunately, trying to seen cool to the crowd once again cost him. He noticed too late that Rai had spoken. Too late to notice he'd gone up into the air. All these blunders would catch up with him at some point, and it just happened to be now.

With some regained speed he looked up in time to see Rai midair. Time seemed to slow again, Rai seeming to move as if he was caught in slow motion. Victor's eyes widened, maybe because he realized Rai was gearing for an attack or maybe because his mind had the strange thought of how cool it was, Rai's white haori flowing behind him. His eyes seemed to sparkle, and his cheeks had some fresh pink hues in his tan skin. He was filled with a sense of childlike wonder. He realized why he had grown to admire the stories about Rai. It was strange. This battle had seemed to make him forget why he had admired Rai. He had labeled the man as just another samurai, remembering what those ones had done to him. Remembering why he hated samurai so much. His hatred was more than just being a shinobi. It was a personal pit of rage. Its why he had blocked out his admiration for Rai. His eyes narrowed as Rai started coming down at him. No way could he admire Rai. He'd never forgive him for this.

The hilt of the blade came down before he could scramble away like he always did, or even slash with his sword. His sword was the first to go down, sinking out of his hand as he felt his whole body beginning to numb. He could no longer hold it. He could feel his blood rushing to the source of blunt force trauma in his head. His nose started bleeding, a red line trailing from his nose. He stumbled forward a few steps, then his body crashed to the ground.

"Samurai... all the same..." He could only manage that as he looked up at Rai, then passed out a second later. People thought shinobi were sneaky bastards, while samurai were the heroes of justice and honor. It wasn't fair. They got all the glory, and he got nothing. Ever since he was born, he'd been given the short end of the stick. Forced to rot in the slums, only escaping when he had followed the path of the shinobi. They could be just as good as anyone. Learning his craft had gotten him to a better place in life. So why did Rai reap all the rewards? Why was he the one to make it out on top, when Victor was still at the bottom. Like he had always been...

Silence hung in the air as people waited for Victor to get up. He had started the battle landing hits and being victorious. He had gotten up with impressive speed and new moves every time he had been knocked down by Rai's attacks. That's what people were waiting for. Him to get up and cause more problems for the favorite to win. But he didn't. How could he? The force of the blow was hard, and he'd been damaged by that electric blast more than he had let on. He was far from invincible, especially since he didn't wield any magic. Victor could faintly make out the roar of cheers as it was announced Rai had won the battle. Victor had lost and would not be going on to the finals. The idea of him being beaten by a samurai would've crushed him had he been conscious enough to process what had happened. Afterwards, Victor was being carried off to the hospital ward.

Mateo had been pretty quiet the whole fight. For starters it was just him and Nia, so he felt pretty awkward. He barely even knew Nia and he was still being cautious with the spirit scent floating around from Cora. Speaking of his Bakeneko friend, he couldn't exactly talk to Cora with them not being alone. It would be different had Nia not been around. He would've probably started conversing with Cora when the fight turned towards no magic. He would've found things way more entertaining had Rai kept using his magic. Again, his mind had a one track love for the arcane arts.

But seeing Rai win in that cool, flashy way was still interesting. "He won!" Mateo exclaimed with a smile. "Good job Rai!" He called out, though he doubted Rai could hear him through all his fans cheering.

"Well, I'm just surprised you even focused enough to realize it, what with the battle not having much magic." Cora snidely remarked in a whisper. Mateo just shushed him and once again pulled down the flap of his satchel to cover Cora's peeking out face. The cat was always making comments like that. But he didn't mean any harm by them. Just jokes between friends.
SharkBark SharkBark

Day 1 - Match #4 - Nick Theramore vs. Mika YunaraRai Ikari - Winner via TKO

Cyan smiled as Rai won, "And there you have it folks, the winner is Rai the Thundering! Heh." Cyan was proud of himself of the nickname he gave Rai. He let the crowd settle down before announcing the fourth match of the day.

"And so, match number four will be..." he paused, "Mika Yunara versus Nick Theramore!"

Skyla and MikaLocation: The ward.

Skyla had woken up before Mika did, she felt refreshed and warm. She failed to notice the obvious thing that was going on but she just waited as Mika woken up about 5 minutes before announcements were made. Mika and Skyla kind of stared at each other, pausing in a moment awkwardness, "So um--" They both spoke at the same time and cut each other off as they did.

"You first, Skyla." Mika insisted to which Skyla nodded. She took a deep breath, her cheeks were pink, "Mika, I--" she couldn't get a word in though as the announcement said that Mika was next. "Good luck, Mika." Mika nodded, "Yeah, thanks." It was at about this moment Skyla finally noticed the Mika's hand was interlocked with her and resting on the bed. Skyla's cheeks turned a darker pink and she smiled gently, 'I have to do it now.. I may not have any other time...' Skyla let go of Mika's hand and, as he was leaving, she pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

Mika was shocked by this, when they stopped, Mika simply looked at Skyla, "I love you." Skyla said. Mika didn't know how to respond, so he got up and rushed to the waiting area. He stood there, almost zoned out, a red face.

'Idiot.' He thought, his hand was clutched around the hilt of his blade. His grip tightened a bit, the blush left his face and a new determination washed over him, his stare was intense, 'She beat me to it.'

NiaLocation: Watching the Fight.

Nia didn't really mind the silence, she was too engrossed in watching Rai's fight. Nia admired the way he fought, graceful almost. The other guy, Victor, not so much. His tactics were dirty to her but the rules did say anything within your power so it was fair game as long as he didn't attempt to murder Rai.

When Rai ws announced as the winner, she cheered. She heard Mateo call out as well, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Shortly after, Mika was announced to be in the next fight, "Man, it's just one after the other in our group, eh?" She didn't know if Mateo could hear her though.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Just like that, it was over. Rai thought he would lose because, that hilt attack was his last energized move. He fell to the floor, panting violently. The roaring crowd didn't help. His ears rang and he was sweating profusely. How could they cheer? He barely won. What so impressive about that? Victor's nose shot blood that landed on Rai's sandal and then Victor himself fell to floor himself. Doctors came onto the field and took him to the hospital ward. Damn though. He fought well. Rai was a trained bounty hunter and Vic, he was just a shinobi. Maybe he didn't give them as much credit as they needed.

Doctors rushed to Rai's aid afterwards, and made him lay down on a stretcher. As Rai laid his head down, he let out a painful sigh.

"Samurai...all the same.."

Victor had said that before he fell unconscious. What did he mean by that? Has he encountered a samurai before? Have they done the exact same thing Rai did? Rai has so many questions, but right now, he wouldn't get an answer. There are better things to be taken care of right now. For instance, his numb limbs, the countless cuts he had on his body, and surprisingly, magic fatigue. Letting out that many electric bolts at the same time really drained him. He'd see Skyla in the medical ward.

Now, Mika would fight. And then either Nia or Mateo would fight next. Rai had confidence in Nia to win her match but, Mateo didn't seem that strong. Hopefully he didn't go against a ruthless opponent who showed no mercy. If that happened, Rai would make certain to deal with them after the tournament. And no, he's not going the kill them.

Rai closed his eyes and let sleep take him over. Whoever he fights next, he'll have to apologize to before the match. Because he'd go all out this time.

Last edited:
Mika was next. Didn't the guy have like, four different elements he had mastered? Mateo wouldn't want to miss this fight for the world. Still, Mika wasn't here. He felt some anxiety with the guy who had the death glare not here to protect him. Having Mika around was great for cover. But he was actually worried about him. Skyla too. He hadn't seen them in a while and Skyla had been carted off to get medical attention. Rai wasn't here either, anymore. And Mika hadn't said a word before he was rushing off. Mateo seriously wondered if there was something going on between them.

Well, even if there was something between the two, he was getting kind of worried about the new group he had come to surround himself with. His inner healer was screaming out to help, but magic was the only thing he had for his fight. He couldn't risk getting into magic fatigue right before his match. After was a different story though. He'd try to help, even if he was about to pass out from magic fatigue after the match. If his new pals needed it, of course he'd help!

It was hard to hear Nia over the roar of the crowds, but he caught the gist of it. "Yeah, I know right. It'll be you or me pretty soon. Maybe even in the same match!" He exclaimed with a smile. "Try not to pound me too hard if that happens." He gave a little chuckle as if it was a joke, but he was pretty serious.

"Still, I'm kind of worried about Mika..." His voice was lower now. He wasn't sure if Nia could hear him, but he did intend for it to be more like a murmur. "He just kind of took off before, and now he has to fight..." He was looking pretty worried about his new friend.

NiaLocation: At the Arena

Nia looked at Mateo as he pleaded not to pound him too hard, "Heh, no promises." Nia understood what he mean though, he didn't look too strong but it was always the weak looking ones that turned out to be the most dangerous. She knew that all too well, se turned her attention back to the arena.

About a minute later, she barely heard Mateo say something but she couldn't quite make out what he said. The look spoke volumes though, it was a look of worry. She glanced at Mateo before looking back ahead, he really didn't seem to know why he ran off like that, "He was probably worried about his friend." She looked at Mateo, "You were worried about Mika, right?"

Mateo was pretty concerned about Nia. Well, concerned for his own safety if he did end up fighting her. She seemed like someone he shouldn't mess with. And she'd been at the epicenter of whatever had happened to completely wreck that building. Huh, that had been completely glossed over. He never had found out what had happened there. To be fair, though, at the time he had just been concerned with everyone being alright.

He agreed with Nia when she spoke about Mika. He'd guessed that was the reason, but he was still worried about Mika. The way he left was probably what had concerned Mateo. He seemed panicked. The only reason Mateo wasn't was because they pulled Skyla out on a stretcher. He figured they'd had some kind of medical attention set up for the participates. It would be nuts if they didn't. Still, he didn't know why he had been so worried what with Mika being a grown man and all. A grown man who knew four different element types! Now's not the time for this, Mateo! He had to mentally scold himself for that thought.

Then Nia made that comment. "You were worried about Mika, right?" How was she so spot on when they barely even knew each other? Well, it'd be obvious to anyone. His cheeks grew a light pink from embarrassment. He'd gotten too attached too quickly. Maybe it was because they were nice to him and shared his opinions on spirits. He felt like he could trust Mika and Skyla, and he was warming up to Nia and Rai. He could trust the two he first met with Cora; he was confident in that. Maybe not his little problem, but Cora for sure.

Mateo scratched the back of his neck and looked straight ahead to avoid eye contact. "Yeah, maybe a little bit..." He said in a sort of awkward tone. Cora just huffed in the satchel, knowing it would now be harder to move on from this place. Mateo was impressively bad at being a nomad when it came to the relationships he forged along the way.

Day 1 - Match #4 - Nick Theramore vs. Mika Yunara
Cyan quieted everyone down as he began to announce a few things, "Excuse me, may I have everyone's attention please?" Once everyone was listening, he continued, "It has come to my attention that we have been infiltrated. We're not sure when or where they are at this time but I ask that all of you please immediately report any suspicious behavior you may witness and please... remain on your guard."

There were gasps and murmurs but ultimately everyone remained quiet, "Following that sinister news, I am pleased to announce that this year's Feast of the Saint will continue as normal!" There wasn't much of a reaction to that but there were some happy talks.

"And finally, the fourth match between Mika Yunara and Nick Theramore will now begin!" Cyan exclaimed.

MikaLocation: The Arena

Mika looked at Cyan as he made the announcement, 'Infiltrators..?' Mika was snapped out of it, though after that announcement, could he really fight? Mika just kinda stood there in reflective contemplation. Something crossed his mind, 'Infil-- Skyla! If this was true, she and everyone in the ward could be in danger!' His grip got tighter around his hilt as he stood there.

He wasn't focused at all on the fight he was suddenly in...

Nia couldn't help but blush slightly as well, "I see." She leaned forward a little bit as the announcements came. The first one was unsettling to her, infiltrated? By who? What was their goal? Assassination? Questions flooding Nia's mind and her expression quickly changed. It seemed to bring up bad memories and she became physically uncomfortable, she didn't pay much attention to anything else after that.

KikoLocation: Patrolling

After that announcement Cyan turned to Kiko, "Kiko, darling, the people are likely highly unsettled by that. I want to keep the festivities going today but I can't let this rumor slip un-investigated. I want you to take the guard and start patrolling the seating areas, maybe that'll put the people at ease, if only a bit."

Kiko nodded, "I will do my best for you, Cy." Kiko ran off a bit before turning around, "I love you!" she giggled before turning back around and running off. This left Cyan speechless and embarrassed.

Mateo was glad when the announcements popped up. Nia didn't really say much, but there was still this awkward tension between them. He could feel it, and he patted the satchel for extra comfort. Usually, when Mateo was really upset, Cora would let him pet him. It was a gesture that showed the true nature of his sarcastic and cold friend. It wasn't really upset right now per say, but he hated when things turned awkward. Oddly enough, he was way better at interacting with people when he was helping them as a traveling healer. But ever since getting into this city, he felt tense and on edge. He couldn't pinpoint why, but he liked to think it was because of him smuggling around a spirit. But maybe part of it was because of his other little issue...

He was thinking the announcements would help him to put his mind at ease, but that didn't happen. The infiltration notice was far too shocking to really feel better. Everyone was letting out nervous murmuring and they seemed like they were panicking. The negative emotions were overwhelming him, and he looked like he was about to pass out. He felt like he was trying to wade through a never-ending pit of black ooze and sludge. It was a dark abyss and it was hard to focus with all the panic. He felt like he was going to hyper ventilate soon. Oh gods. Not now. Please not-

He felt his shaky hand suddenly enveloped in a soft sensation. He took his eyes off the panic-stricken crowd and over to the cat head peaking out of his satchel. He was visible now. Cora was risking his own life because he knew just what was happening to Mateo. I mean, its not like the crowd would actually taken notice of him. They were way too busy. Besides, Mateo really needed it. He took a shaky breath and could feel himself releasing the tension in his limbs as he stroked through Cora's fluffy head. Better, much better. The threat was gone. Ok, he could do this.

"Thanks." He whispered to his head before giving a nod to signal Cora he was alright. The cat reluctantly sank back into the bag, but he remained vigilant. He turned back to Nia. "W-Well, that was... s-something..." He saw the visible signs of distress from Nia. He wished Cora could comfort her right now, but he didn't have complete trust in her. Mateo barely even knew her, so she couldn't trust her with his secrets. He'd just have to help her himself. But he was still feeling that panic inside him. Tensions were lower, people were gearing in for the fight. But it hadn't been forgotten. It still lingered in the air, and he could sense it. A sensation that made him want to throw up. He decided to try to get both their minds off the dark premonition. He caught sight of Mika in the arena and felt a little better. Then he got an idea.

Mateo nudged Nia. "Look there's Mika." He said with a point towards the arena. But that just gave away that his gloved hand was shaking. He retracted it a second later because of that. "Its sad.. no one's cheering him on like they did for Rai. Well, I guess we should be the one's to cheer for him." Then he cupped his hands and his face burned bright red out of embarrassment for what he was about to do. He raised his voice till he felt like it was gonna break, but it came out kind of shrill sounding. "GO MIKA! GREAT MASTER OF MAGIC!" He felt incredibly dumb, and was aware he'd drawn so much attention to himself. Also, the nickname was kind of dumb. No, not kind of. It was just dumb. He sounded like a little kid. Nice going, Mateo. Mika would think he was the biggest loser in the world. Crazy, dumbass spirit kid. He could already sense that that would be the nickname he'd get in return from Mika. He lowered his voice, but it was still shrill, and directed the mutter at Nia. "Could you please help me out here...?"

Aiko had been wandering around in a little kid bubble. She didn't understand why people were watching a fight but she guessed that was just mortals being weird. Because mortals were always super weird. She just kept on stalking the seating area for any thing she could steal. It was just so easy when people were distracted. The mood shifted, but she stayed blissfully ignorant to any dangers. In fact, she found it even easier to steal. What ever had happened made people even more distracted, so she decided that voice that boomed was a new favorite thing of hers.

However, she didn't realize it had caused even more guards to sprout up. More eyes to notice a little kid stealing things. She was bound to get noticed at some point and, with the high alert, she got noticed in the first few seconds. She'd just wanted a new fluffy pastry. She heard shouting before she could even eat it, her hands stained from the jelly within the tart. She looked up as the guards came rushing at her. Oh no. She dropped the tart with jelly still staining her hands and ran. She disturbed multiple people as she tried to get away. Shrieks and yells could be heard, with just helped the guards in their pursuit.

She ran, looking back at the guards chasing her. While looking, she didn't even notice the woman walking forwards. She slammed right into her leg and peeled to the floor while her hands went towards her forehead. Her forehead now had jelly handprints, literally, being caught red handed as the red jam was smeared on accident. She looked up at the woman. "Pretty pink hair lady..." She murmured out. Then, she noticed the axe and scrambled backwards. It was huge! And scary for a little kid. The guards were getting louder, closer. She couldn't do anything else, so she went with the first thing that came to mind.

The little tanuki girl in human form hid behind the axe. It was huge compared to her and hid her as she crouched behind it. The guards were coming up, confused as to where the little thieving girl had gone.

Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf (Mateo)

Nia's mind was flashing images of her past she wanted to forget. It seemed like not much could snap her out of it... except maybe the shrill cheering of a 16 year old boy named Mateo. Hey! Look who decided to do a shrill cheer! With his cheering, Nia was successfully snapped out of it. Nia looked over Mateo, who looked like he was suffering from the same thing. She couldn't help but smile, "Thank you." Nia paused, "For cheering me up, I mean."

Nia noticed that he was also trembling. She scooted closer to him, it wasn't much but hopefully it would calm them down.

KikoLocation: Patrolling
Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf (Aiko)

Kiko was patrolling the nearby area with her detachment of two guards when she heard yelling from what sounded like guards, "Hey! Thief! Stop right there!"

The next minute she was approached by a little girl who called her pretty, this was the girl who was being chased by the guards. Once they approached, Aiko hid behind her axe, "L-Lady Kiko! Have you seen a little girl pass through here?" Kiko lifted her axe and revealed the girl, "You mean this one?"

The guards nodded and attempted to arrest her but Kiko stepped in, "Hold on a minute you two." They stopped, "B-But Lady Ki-" She cut them off by putting up her hand. She then turned to the little girl, "Now, you know stealing's bad, right?" She said in a firm yet soft voice.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Nick Theramore

Okay, I know I'm a little late, so I'll try to make this as quick as possible, okay?

I'm Nick Theramore, and I'm going against your beloved main character, Mika. I won't show any mercy on him so, don't get all offended when he gets his ass kicked. I'm sort of a prodigy, I don't brag but, it's still a good title to have. I have fire and dark elements mastered and god am I good with them. What do you want me to make? A house made of pure flames? A dragon that's made of literal flames? Or maybe a giant flame manipulated version of myself? You got it. This guy will probably be light work. If not, I'll do my best to pressure him and try to get the upper hand. But if that doesn't work..

Darkness is one of the hardest element types to master, which makes me part of a rare few. That's what Mika will get if he manages to begin winning. You don't see many darkness users around here. In fact, I'm the second darkness user in the series besides Aiko. You better enjoy me.

**Present Time - 11 minutes before Mika and Nick's match.'**

Okay, I'm gonna be a little late. If I'm more that 10 minutes late for the match, it'll immediately be cancelled so, I better hurry up. I run through the crowds of people waiting for the next match to start by making bets, refilling their snacks, and some people were even asking for some little girl's autograph. Something about Tina. Don't tell me I'll have to fight an ankle biter.

Slipping past some people while saying, "Excuse me!", I finally make it to the other side of the corridor. I didn't expect it to take that long. Okay, so...where's the battle field again? I expected it to be easy to find, y'know a huge stadium. But I guess it's not visible from where I am. I'll just ask someone for help. Looking around, I try to find out who would be easiest to approach. There's a tall guy with spiky hair..nope, emo. A lady with..."We're all gonna die today" written on her head? Psycho, nope.

Just when I thought I was surrounded by idiots, someone sensible walks by. A white haired boy with bright blue eyes wearing a midnight blue suit. Seems mature.

"Uh, sir? Could I ask you a question?" I request. He responds by..well..he doesn't respond at all. He just continues walking. This time, I repeat my question, but I grab his shoulder this time. He stops and lets out a sigh, as if to say, "My plan to ignore him failed." He slowly turns around and narrows his eyes at me.

"The stadium is upstairs. Keep going straight and make a left and then you'll see a staircase. Go up it and you'll be in the audience. Just, hop down from the crowd or something, make a flashy entrance." He said very quickly. Much to quick for me to process.

"Uh..can you say all that again?" I say.

The well dressed boy sucks his teeth and fiddles with his hair.

"Go straight. Make a left. Go up the stairs. Boom. Done"

He rudely turns and walks away. Oh...kay? What was his problem? He acted like he needed to leave as soon as possibly as if he was being chased or something. I try to push the thought away but, of course, my questions are answered immediately.

Poorly showcased on the wall is a wanted poster. Guess who's on it? Mr. Blue Eyes from earlier. Wanted Dead or Alive. So that's why he was in such a rush. He's on the run. What did he do? Is he alone? Is he up to something here? I had so many questions. And I wanted answers. Wait, what's his bounty. I read along the poster. 18 Mill--, 18 MILLION YEN? He's..he's a S++ Ranked criminal? I can turn him in right now! That money's mine!

"Hey, stop right there!" I say as I turn around. But I forgot that he's S++ Ranked. There he was, right there standing behind me. He was watching me the entire time I was reading. I hadn't even noticed him. He was so quiet. I stumble back a little and look up at his burning blue eyes.

"You should've just kept walking." He coldly said. "I really wanted to see your match."

"He-Hey! You don't have to kill me! I'll stay quiet!" I plead. And I wasn't lying. I wasn't about to have problems with this guy.

"Everyone says that. Right before I slash their jugular and poke their eyes out."

My jaw drops. And I think I peed myself a little. I was about to get my throat slit and then have my pupils removed. I should've never looked at that poster. I wanted to cry out and beg for my life but, I was way to scared. I just sat there, looking at him blankly. His face squirmed into an expression that looked like either a constipated face or the face of someone who just witnessed something stupid. It was the second one.

The blue eyed boy burst out loud laughs and doubled over. Tears of joy came from his eyes as he pointed at me.

"You should've seen your face!" He said between giggles. "You were like, solidified or some shit! Also, your pants got wet! Did you really pee yourself?"

I look down at the groin of my pants to see a large wet spot on it. So I did pee myself. Once he regains composure, the boy says,

"I'm not going to kill you. Just keep your mouth shut or I'll have to kidnap you. And give you brain damage, y'know, so you can't remember this encounter."

In that moment, I felt ridiculed, scared half to death, and relieved at the same time. I wasn't going to be killed but, there was a chance I could be brainwashed. And to top if off, I'm gonna go into the match smelling like piss.

"Alright, hurry up and leave."

I quickly stand up and begin to bolt away, glancing at the poster on the way. Castro Smith was the boy's name. I hope I never encounter him again.

**On the Battlefield**

Hopping from the crowd as Castro had suggested, I land close to the edge of the ring and bolt towards the middle. Mika, who was waiting for me, stood about ten feet from me. I made it just in time. Before I could quip or anything, the match was underway. No use in that now.

I look at Mika, who had yet to move. Guess I show off real quick. I take a few steps back and look to the crowd.

"FEAST YOUR EYES ON.." I start. And with a few twirls of my wrist, a large fireball manifests in front of me. "THE MINIATURE SUN!"

I blast the sun forward from one finger in a gun like motion and it soars towards MIka.

Interactions: Kumii Kumii

Last edited:
MikaLocation: The Arena
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark
Fighting

Mika was snapped out of his trance-like state by the incessant yelling of Nick. Mika reacted quickly though, lighting flared up around Mika and he dashed to the left in a streak of lightning. Fire. If the guy was smart, he'd wait to reveal his other elements, if he had any. Mika's calm demeanor never waivered as he kept his eyes locked on Nick and just a moment later he dashed at Nick in the same streak of lightning, stopping just short and leaping into the air. He pulled his katana, sheathe and all, from his waist as it began to charge with electricity. As Mika swung his sword downwards and connected with the ground, lightning exploded in a small area around the impact point.

Regardless of if the attack missed or not, Mika kept the pressure on and quickly changed his stance to his Water Stance before sprinting back at Nick, water trailing behind his sheathed sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back