• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Me, reading this before I read the post; Ehhh, probably.

I'm too distracted cause now I have to canonically think of a way for Skyla to have kids now without Mika.
Lol Honestly nothing makes sense because they never.... you know what I mean.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Me, actually reading it now;
Yes. All the yes, I love that so much.
Alright, cool! I just didn't want to overstep with like controlling characters or anything y'know.

Lol Honestly nothing makes sense because they never.... you know what I mean.

Alright, cool! I just didn't want to overstep with like controlling characters or anything y'know.
Lol yeah, thats what the one day timeskip was meant for... but you know... mr Death Knight decided to be a dick before Skyla could get one.

Lol yeah, thats what the one day timeskip was meant for... but you know... mr Death Knight decided to be a dick before Skyla could get one.
XD Perfect time, huh, Kumii? I kid, I kid.

I mean, the only thing I could think of would be Skyla not having Mika's kids, but that isn't really what you were looking for. Like her having kids with another guy or even her adopting. Really the only thing that makes canonical sense.

XD Perfect time, huh, Kumii? I kid, I kid.

I mean, the only thing I could think of would be Skyla not having Mika's kids, but that isn't really what you were looking for. Like her having kids with another guy or even her adopting. Really the only thing that makes canonical sense.
Yeah, or like you said, no kids at all. Not an ideal situation but it happens. Our characters aren't immune so we shouldn't treat them like they're gonna see the end. Most might but probably not all of them.

Just started my day, I was so happy to be able to come online. And what do I see? Mika dies.

And what's even worse? I gotta find some way to sneak Rai into there, since the death already played through a few posts.

Thanks for doing this to me, Kumii! :)

(in all seriousness though, this shit hurts. not my boy Mika :(

Alright, plotting for Castros part of the post. I need to do this before I make his part of the post. So uh, just let me rant of this real quick.

I have 3 options for how I want the Akuhei vs Castro and Rori to go.

1. As Rori's plan to remove Akuhei's gauze wrap begins to work, Kaminski later shows up to retrieve Akuhei, and in the process kidnaps Kuragiri in the process. From there, if Kumii wants to, er, Kumii (the character) can follow Kaminari and Akuhei's scent back to the Seiryoku Empire and whatever team up he wanted wanted do can progress from there.

2. Castro and Rori find some way to incapacitate to contain Akuhei and escape. Then they make their way over to uh, whatever that girls name was that was apart of the Onyx Bandits too. Mya or something? They can restrict Akuhei through Castro's move where he traps his opponent in a huge ice cube or whatever Rori can think of.

3. Akuhei beats their asses but spares their lives and kidnaps Kuragiri. Once again he goes back to the Seiryoku Empire. Kumii can follow him with this one too.

I honestly kinda regret bringing Castro and Kuragiri into the story this early. I didn't exactly bring them in with a plan of what I wanted to do with them, so that's on me. I'm gonna try to fix up their storyline since it doesn't make to much sense right now. Sorry for that by the way.

Alright, plotting for Castros part of the post. I need to do this before I make his part of the post. So uh, just let me rant of this real quick.

1. As Rori's plan to remove Akuhei's gauze wrap begins to work, Kaminski later shows up to retrieve Akuhei, and in the process kidnaps Kuragiri in the process. From there, if Kumii wants to, er, Kumii (the character) can follow Kaminari and Akuhei's scent back to the Seiryoku Empire and whatever team up he wanted wanted do can progress from there.

2. Castro and Rori find some way to incapacitate to contain Akuhei and escape. Then they make their way over to uh, whatever that girls name was that was apart of the Onyx Bandits too. Mya or something? They can restrict Akuhei through Castro's move where he traps his opponent in a huge ice cube or whatever Rori can think of.

3. Akuhei beats their asses but spares their lives and kidnaps Kuragiri. Once again he goes back to the Seiryoku Empire. Kumii can follow him with this one too.

I honestly kinda regret bringing Castro and Kuragiri into the story this early. I didn't exactly bring them in with a plan of what I wanted to do with them, so that's on me. I'm gonna try to fix up their storyline since it doesn't make to much sense right now. Sorry for that by the way.
I say you decide. We'll go along with what you do.

Ultimately, like Kumii said, it's up to you. Though I could see 2 working just because Kumii doesn't seem like he'd be one to team up with people, let alone our two idiots. Unless you meant Kumii and Akuhei team up. But still, I don't know what Kumii's up to. Really though, whatever you feel is best.

Ultimately, like Kumii said, it's up to you. Though I could see 2 working just because Kumii doesn't seem like he'd be one to team up with people, let alone our two idiots. Unless you meant Kumii and Akuhei team up. But still, I don't know what Kumii's up to. Really though, whatever you feel is best.
There was talk of Kumii forming a kind of ‘team’ with the three Takahashi siblings but that was about it I think

Ah, I see. Well then, I stand corrected. Is that the sort of direction you'd want to with him?
Well, the branching paths and possible endings. Kumii has a much bigger role involved with the main cast.

So really finally depends on how things unfold.

I say you decide. We'll go along with what you do.
Understandable. I think we'll go with 1, depending of if you still wanna do that Takahashi and Kumii team up thing.

Yeah, I meant Kumii and the Takahashi siblings. I think we're gonna do option 1. I kinda have an idea of how I want to end Castros little arc or whatever, and it might be before chapter 10 too.

I promise to get Castros part in on my next post, alright?

It was either Rivers in the Desert or Life will Change.

I think Rivers is a little better

Nice. They both sound nice.

Also, boss battle? Though it is a four on one so it seems like it'll be easy. Joker's stats say he's B ranked so he doesn't seem like he'll be too strong.

Nice. They both sound nice.

Also, boss battle? Though it is a four on one so it seems like it'll be easy. Joker's stats say he's B ranked so he doesn't seem like he'll be too strong.
There'll be an offset to that, don't worry. And it's not a 'kill on sight' fight more like a defense fight kind of.

It looks pretty cool. I'm assuming Break it Down was the new one. That's a pretty nice boost to all the other party members who use magic.
Yee, she is a support person who lacked an actual defense support move lol

I might make her a bilingual Spanish but I know very few words and phrases in Spanish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back