• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I might make her a bilingual Spanish but I know very few words and phrases in Spanish lol
lol That's the same thing with me and Mateo. He's completely Hispanic but I nothing of the Spanish language. I know a few words but that's pretty much it. Luckily, I can get away with it because Mateo wasn't raised in Luminosa or even by his father, so he only knows some Spanish. But R.I.P to me when we actually get to Luminosa. Those people can speak full Spanish sentences and I'm going to be dying.

There's this website, wordreference, that's pretty helpful for accurate translations, though you can only go one word at a time unlike with google translate. But google translate isn't super accurate most of the time lol

lol That's the same thing with me and Mateo. He's completely Hispanic but I nothing of the Spanish language. I know a few words but that's pretty much it. Luckily, I can get away with it because Mateo wasn't raised in Luminosa or even by his father, so he only knows some Spanish. But R.I.P to me when we actually get to Luminosa. Those people can speak full Spanish sentences and I'm going to be dying.

There's this website, wordreference, that's pretty helpful for accurate translations, though you can only go one word at a time unlike with google translate. But google translate isn't super accurate most of the time lol
Hmm, I forgot you said Luminosa was mostly Spanish architecture lol

Though, if I do go Hispanic with Kiki, she'd fit in just fine... y'know minus the hair lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
This may be a bad time, but I wanna push the story along. You can do it as naturally as possible since this is Mateo's arc but I do wanna keep the stry moving at this point.

There'll be plenty of Mika mourning later lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
This may be a bad time, but I wanna push the story along. You can do it as naturally as possible since this is Mateo's arc but I do wanna keep the stry moving at this point.

There'll be plenty of Mika mourning later lol
You got it. I'll try to push it along as much as it makes sense next post. Maybe a small-time skip for them to bury Mika and then have a conversation about Luminosa.

You got it. I'll try to push it along as much as it makes sense next post. Maybe a small-time skip for them to bury Mika and then have a conversation about Luminosa.
Aye-aye, Cap'n.

You're in charge of the chapter (for the most part) so just do what you think makes sense.

"And it occurred to us, there wouldn't be world hunger if you people would live WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT!?"

the best bit of that video lol

it's a little dark to laugh about but his delivery is great

Last edited:
I'm gonna be thinking extremely hard whenever the next Critical Choice appears.
Thats all well and good but stay within your character too lol

Don't go doing anything out of character for the sake of trying to get the good or true ending lol

Thats all well and good but stay within your character too lol

Don't go doing anything out of character for the sake of trying to get the good or true ending lol
Definitely. That completely ruins the purpose of the characters ambitions and goals.

I'm evil...

I'm sitting here thinking to myself; Alright, Mika died. Everyone's sad or angry? Let's not do that again.
Also me: WHO WANTS MORE DEATH?????

I'm evil...

I'm sitting here thinking to myself; Alright, Mika died. Everyone's sad or angry? Let's not do that again.
Also me: WHO WANTS MORE DEATH?????
Kumii. Let's think about this before everyone gets killed off, alright? Be rational?

*backs away slowly*

Kiki's spying on our group WTF-
Only recently. I'm giving it the caveat that her 'spying' flat out doesn't work if her targets are in buildings.

So, for the entire time they were in the Fortress, she couldn't see them at all.

Also I like how the first thing you noticed was that she was spying on the group lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back