• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I haven't had any actual conversations with you in this thread for a while, so, I guess this is me checking in on you guys.

How have you two been? Is life outside of your computer screens going well?

I haven't had any actual conversations with you in this thread for a while, so, I guess this is me checking in on you guys.

How have you two been? Is life outside of your computer screens going well?
Been doing pretty good. I've been able to touch grass recently. Well sand, since I've been hitting the beach a little bit. I've gotten to hang out with my friends so that's been nice. I'm just not excited about school starting up again. It feels like the summer went by way too fast.

How have you been doing Shark?

Been doing pretty good. I've been able to touch grass recently. Well sand, since I've been hitting the beach a little bit. I've gotten to hang out with my friends so that's been nice. I'm just not excited about school starting up again. It feels like the summer went by way too fast.

How have you been doing Shark?
Lucky ass. I would absolutely kill to go to the beach right now. And definitely agree with you on the summer part. 3 months isn't enough for me to recover from the long school year I just finished. But anyways, it's great that you're doing alright.

I've also been doing well. My situation from before has gotten a little better, (hence, me being online) and I've been learning a lot more about cinematography and whatnot. School is definitely gonna get in the way of that, but I'll find someway to get by. Also, I've been thinking of making movies. Short films to be specific. I mean, listen to this.

"SharkBark Studios"

Good ring to it, huh? I mean. I'm not actually gonna use SharkBark. Extremely unprofessional. But you get the gist of what I'm saying, right?

Changing topics real fast, I kinda feel like starting up a sci-fi fantasy rp, in space with ships and shit lol

Lucky ass. I would absolutely kill to go to the beach right now. And definitely agree with you on the summer part. 3 months isn't enough for me to recover from the long school year I just finished. But anyways, it's great that you're doing alright.

I've also been doing well. My situation from before has gotten a little better, (hence, me being online) and I've been learning a lot more about cinematography and whatnot. School is definitely gonna get in the way of that, but I'll find someway to get by. Also, I've been thinking of making movies. Short films to be specific. I mean, listen to this.

"SharkBark Studios"

Good ring to it, huh? I mean. I'm not actually gonna use SharkBark. Extremely unprofessional. But you get the gist of what I'm saying, right?
That sounds awesome! From your roleplaying I'd say you have the talent to make some great things. And its good that you're doing better as well.

Changing topics real fast, I kinda feel like starting up a sci-fi fantasy rp, in space with ships and shit lol
Sounds interesting.

That sounds awesome! From your roleplaying I'd say you have the talent to make some great things. And its good that you're doing better as well.

Sounds interesting.
Thank you! I still have need to better my skills at making story format (like books and stuff), but when it somehow to writing scripts, I can brag about myself for eternity.

Short response: Ideas and skills in telling stories? Good. Format and proper use of dialogue, spacing, and whatnot? Needs work.

For the both of us, let's hope that school goes by as fast as summer did.

Thank you! I still have need to better my skills at making story format (like books and stuff), but when it somehow to writing scripts, I can brag about myself for eternity.

Short response: Ideas and skills in telling stories? Good. Format and proper use of dialogue, spacing, and whatnot? Needs work.

Yeah, hopefully.

Also, I forgot but that's great. You making a short film?

Part of me wants to say, "Show it when you're done" lol

I’ll work on my post later today then work on the other thing. I’ll message you guys nice I get the other thing up.

Also, I forgot but that's great. You making a short film?

Part of me wants to say, "Show it when you're done" lol
I definitely will show it to you guys. I'm now going to start writing the script until November though
I have a lot of things to do for the next few months, so I won't have time to write it then.

I’ll work on my post later today then work on the other thing. I’ll message you guys nice I get the other thing up.
Understood.

The revelation that it was Joker's intention to draw Nikki, Kiko and Finch out to his location...

Damn. Definitely did not see that coming. So, he wanted to get them involved.
Definitely, he's desperate for help against something. That boom is a pretty big clue. As is a few posts back with the 'Unknown Figure'

Kumii Kumii SharkBark SharkBark

So, with Skyla, Mateo, and Rai, I'm just gonna do a small time skip to the inn if that's good with everyone. Unless you guys wanna do anything, I don't think we really need a full post of them making their way there.

So, with Skyla, Mateo, and Rai, I'm just gonna do a small time skip to the inn if that's good with everyone. Unless you guys wanna do anything, I don't think we really need a full post of them making their way there.
Go for it. I don’t mind. It’s just gonna be another timeskip shortly after that lol

Please do. Stops us from spending extra time in their internal thoughts and talking about their footsteps for posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back