• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, I know it's late but for critical hits. I'm overruling the standard dnd 5e rule of rolling and extra damage dice.

We're going with the house rule of the max damage plus an additional roll. It'll make critical hits more impactful since they don't happen all that often anyways unless you're really lucky

Also, I know it's late but for critical hits. I'm overruling the standard dnd 5e rule of rolling and extra damage dice.

We're going with the house rule of the max damage plus an additional roll. It'll make critical hits more impactful since they don't happen all that often anyways unless you're really lucky
Dang, Heath is about to get cooked, that's crazy.

So, what do I do with Lloyd's recent attack?

I'll be out a computer for about two weeks. I'll only be on mobile till then.

Yoo, just checking up again.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf Kumii Kumii

Everything been good? It's been a while since we've all really talked.

And by the way, the anniversary of the first post of the roleplay was on the 6th, so Rhythm Nation/Legacies: World at War is officially two years old. Time flies, huh. It's been a fun time, so thank you both for that.

Yoo, just checking up again.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf Kumii Kumii

Everything been good? It's been a while since we've all really talked.

And by the way, the anniversary of the first post of the roleplay was on the 6th, so Rhythm Nation/Legacies: World at War is officially two years old. Time flies, huh. It's been a fun time, so thank you both for that.
Everything's been pretty good with me. How have you been?

Wow, two years old. I think this is my longest running roleplay. It really does fly by when I'm having fun with you two creative nutjobs lol

Wait what the fuck? Two years old? Has it really been that long?
Two whole years, man, I know. Feels like the Saving Skyla arc was only a couple of months ago. We're getting old 😞

Wow, two years old. I think this is my longest running roleplay. It really does fly by when I'm having fun with you two creative nutjobs lol
This is definitely my longest running one too. One of my firsts as well. Gonna miss this when it's all over.

Wait what the fuck? Two years old? Has it really been that long?
Two whole years, man, I know. Feels like the Saving Skyla arc was only a couple of months ago. We're getting old 😞

This is definitely my longest running one too. One of my firsts as well. Gonna miss this when it's all over.

Damn.. I didn't even realize it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back