• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, in terms of plot and conflict, how are things looking right now? Are we in a peaceful state right now, or are you going to throw something massive at us? DETAILS, Kumii, DETAILS.

I'm so confused, even after reading all of that. Maybe I'm slow, (or maybe it's because I skimmed over all of it and only processed two words) but what's the next big step here? 🤔
Uhhh right now, it’s a cool down period because Mateo hasn’t said or revealed anything to Mika, Skyla or Rai so there’s no big step right now until he says something. Mana is gonna join the group for the duration of the next chapter. Uhhh the choices your characters make will now have a visible, and sometimes drastic, effect on the work and other characters.

There now 5 possible endings and I have something drastic planned soon.

Alright, gonna head out now. Hopefully that post was enough to help out with the plot. I'll see you whenever I'm able to get online again. (Yea, I'm still in this situation)

Uhhh right now, it’s a cool down period because Mateo hasn’t said or revealed anything to Mika, Skyla or Rai so there’s no big step right now until he says something. Mana is gonna join the group for the duration of the next chapter. Uhhh the choices your characters make will now have a visible, and sometimes drastic, effect on the work and other characters.

There now 5 possible endings and I have something drastic planned soon.
Yaaaay! (Enter, dry, completely fake ton.

Now my choices can be dangerous! And this has endings like Until Dawn! Thanks, Kumii!

Actually, AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I'm gonna make a quick post and do that story thing I mentioned earlier... you'll have to adjust your Mateo post around it if you haven't worked on it already.

I'll give you the choice to say no. If you say no, I'll hold off on posting it. If you say you dont mind, I'll post it immediately.

I'll give you the choice to say no. If you say no, I'll hold off on posting it. If you say you dont mind, I'll post it immediately.
Can we push it off a couple posts? Haven't worked on my post yet but I feel like saving the story thing till after the one-day time skip would be a cleaner break for this, since I'm guessing it'll be a drastic kind of thing. Luminosa will already be the set destination, with a little detour for whatever this is, which will also allow our characters some rest because they're both physically and emotionally spent. Rai's completely done it seems. Like his body is so physically tired I feel bad for him. Meanwhile the healer is too busy to do his damn job lol

Can we push it off a couple posts? Haven't worked on my post yet but I feel like saving the story thing till after the one-day time skip would be a cleaner break for this, since I'm guessing it'll be a drastic kind of thing. Luminosa will already be the set destination, with a little detour for whatever this is, which will also allow our characters some rest because they're both physically and emotionally spent. Rai's completely done it seems. Like his body is so physically tired I feel bad for him. Meanwhile the healer is too busy to do his damn job lol
This would be the perfect time for the thing but sure, we can do that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back