• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But there was a True King that ruled over the entire Rhythm Nation way back when.

Don't tell me not to worry about lore implications! Lol

But, man, you've really got a lot developed here. Loving it.
Thanks c:

But I mean our characters wont have to worry about it as its not really story specific.

Not the Nameless Knight making that savage ass comeback at Rai.

Rai's self esteem:
season 9 charts GIF

Other bosses: *take a certain amount of damage before entering phase 2*
The Nameless Knight: Oh. You mean you DON'T start out in phase 2?

At least he won't be as powerful and hard as the regular bosses.
Yeah, no he wont lol.

But his gimmick is that he doesn't power from taking a certain amount of damage like normal bosses would. He starts already at his full power.

ENjoy it while you have it. This is the only time we are getting plot armor.

Yeah, no he wont lol.

But his gimmick is that he doesn't power from taking a certain amount of damage like normal bosses would. He starts already at his full power.
Hey, better than going against a Smaug sized junk dragon.
ENjoy it while you have it. This is the only time we are getting plot armor.
Yaaaaaaay.. Rai has to fight with his life on the line in other battles.

Yes, I will relish in the plot armor! I will build a pool and swim in the plot armor! XD

Anyways, I'm guessing no plot armor for the dragon battle, since that's going to be the real boss.

Yes, I will relish in the plot armor! I will build a pool and swim in the plot armor! XD

Anyways, I'm guessing no plot armor for the dragon battle, since that's going to be the real boss.
Not real boss for the chapter, no.

Just a legendary beast battle. Basically a boss though but we fight in it in a cinematic way.

SharkBark SharkBark
Rai: Use your other powers!
Mika: Yeeeeeeah, about that, Rai... I kinda can only use flame now. *awkward smile*

lol

Sorry to say that, my posts might take longer to come out because my laptop just broke. (why me?:()

So, I'll have to use my phone for now. I just wanted to say that before I get called out for taking too long to post. (dodged a bullet)

Sorry to say that, my posts might take longer to come out because my laptop just broke. (why me?:()

So, I'll have to use my phone for now. I just wanted to say that before I get called out for taking too long to post. (dodged a bullet)
Nope I’m still gonna bother you hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back