• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry, got home from work. Was out in muggy weather all day so I took a shower cause I felt gross lol

You got his attention with the bombs Shark, You brought this on yourself. You're lucky he hasn't brought down teh ironshire guards on you guys.
What qualifies as a fuck up?

And, yeah, Dragonflame Bandit is my new girl. Haven't revealed her actual name yet but she does have one.
Also if someone gets murdered... or you know another bomb goes off within the city.

Shark, don't set off anymore bombs my guy. We don't wanna incur the wrath of fucking Cyan himself. lol
Not gonna lie, I bet at this point if the pyromaniac sets any fires, he'll incur the wrath of Kiko and her guards.

View attachment 985895
There's the cyan post c:
It's only 7 O CLOCK for you? It just turned 9 where I'm at.

Also, that's a cool sidebar you have there to the left.
Shark, don't set off anymore bombs my guy. We don't wanna incur the wrath of fucking Cyan himself. lol
Yeah, let's aggravate this guy.

Not gonna lie, I bet at this if the pyromaniac sets any fires, he'll incur the wrath of Kiko and her guards.
Kiko's strong? I thought she was a side character- *checks her character sheet* never mind. I second Alpha, we are screwed.

It's only 7 O CLOCK for you? It just turned 9 where I'm at.

Also, that's a cool sidebar you have there to the left.

Yeah, let's aggravate this guy.

Kiko's strong? I thought she was a side character- *checks her character sheet* never mind. I second Alpha, we are screwed.
Thanks, it's part of the Opera GX browser. I started using it when I had my PC still, haven't stopped. It's a good browser.
Debatable. Have you seen the fucking axe?
At least Kiko can't fucking suffocate you with water whenever she pleases like Cyan can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back