• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But imma send you a quick pic as soon as I figure out how to get screenshots to my phone from my ps4

YEAHH WHITE HAIR AND HES ROCKING THAT LARGE BLADE??

I haven't played elden ring yet but, if you can find some way to give him electric powers, I'd definitely like to see that.
I mean there isn’t electric powers per day but there’s like.. lightning spells. I only have one of them.

4EE821C1-AE23-4E56-AD33-BD04D2B7B2B8.jpeg

For real though, if you wanna base a time skip Rai on the katana picture, you can lol

I mean the clothes (minus the silly hat)
Ohhh. I haven't put it in the CS yet (I'm working on it rigtmht now) but the haiori has a lot of meaning to it. Well, personally for him. So he'll be getting it fixed and then continue wearing it.

Ohhh. I haven't put it in the CS yet (I'm working on it rigtmht now) but the haiori has a lot of meaning to it. Well, personally for him. So he'll be getting it fixed and then continue wearing it.
Gotcha.

Also going back to Skyla's CS, yes that was part of it but I added some unknown powers to her CS. They'll revealed very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back