• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Don't do that to me... I can already feel it... my heart hurts.
He doesn't die, you really think I'd kill off Mika in the middle of his and Skyla's chapter? We're not in Attack on Titan here guys.

I just did, I did not realize how op the people here were. Rai, Mika, Cora, and NIa? vs. all of them at once? Dead in mere seconds.

NOOOOO

WHY ARE YOU SO DEVIOUS TODAY
Idk man xD I'm just feeling like this.

Well lucky for me he's busy killing some old namless(for good a reason) knight.
OH YOU WANT ME TO BRING MR NAMELESS KNIGHT OVER THERE????? HUH?????

He doesn't die, you really think I'd kill off Mika in the middle of his and Skyla's chapter? We're not in Attack on Titan here guys.

Idk man xD I'm just feeling like this.

OH YOU WANT ME TO BRING MR NAMELESS KNIGHT OVER THERE????? HUH????
Don't you dare! He's lying on his ass right now waiting for Rai to stab electrocute him. How's he gonna get all the way over here huh? Didn't think that through, huh? I can play this game too.

Don't you dare! He's lying on his ass right now waiting for Rai to stab electrocute him. How's he gonna get all the way over here huh? Didn't think that through, huh? I can play this game too.
There IS more then one Nameless Knight in the world you know...

When did that happen?! All I know about is the stupid freaking crucible knights. Damn you for having planned out lore, Kumii!
Did you remember the Crucible Knight lore and how they BECOME a Nameless Knight?

Literally all it takes is for someone to kill a Crucible Knight and another Nameless Knight is born lol

Did you remember the Crucible Knight lore and how they BECOME a Nameless Knight?

Literally all it takes is for someone to kill a Crucible Knight and another Nameless Knight is born lol
Wow. I was about to post and saw this. So you're telling me that Rai killing this guy will bring ANOTHER into the world?

Wow. I was about to post and saw this. So you're telling me that Rai killing this guy will bring ANOTHER into the world?
No, this guy is already a Nameless Knight. Which means he was a Crucible Knight who got killed already. If a Nameless Knight dies in this state, they die for good.

No, this guy is already a Nameless Knight. Which means he was a Crucible Knight who got killed already. If a Nameless Knight dies in this state, they die for good.
Oh, whew.

Also, look at this interest check. I just wanted to show it too you because it reminds me of a familiar rp. (not saying they copied, great minds think alike)

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark
*Cyan emerges from the darkness, lightning flashing in his eyes.* Cyan: 'Sup, Kiddos. Staying out of trouble here, I hope? *has a smirk on his face while saying this.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back