• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was gonna ask before but didn't get a chance to. Is Castro still a mechanical genius? Cause if he is and you want to get some action with him in, then I've got Aleph and those dragon scales for a reason. Little side story maybe?

Also, I don't mind skipping to the fortress and everything, but I thought we already had stuff planned with the maze and the other stuff. Unless that was more of just a mentioned route to make it more high stakes.

Again also, Junk dragon whoooooo! Mateo's gonna have some flash backs to the elder dragon.
Oh yeah, Castro's still the gadget and mechanical guy. If you wanna do the little side story, I'm definitely down. My boy needs action. His crew will have to be introduced later.

Cool, lol. I'll figure out some way for Aleph to track down Castro so he can give him a hand. Get it? Cause he kinda needs one right now. Huh? I'll see myself out...

Still alive, don't worry. I took an exam and then went a party yesterday so, I wasn't really available, I'll make a post rn.

Cool, lol. I'll figure out some way for Aleph to track down Castro so he can give him a hand. Get it? Cause he kinda needs one right now. Huh? I'll see myself out...
Nice plan, horrible joke.

Hey, Kumii. Can I put dragon slaying magic down as Aleph's magic type on his sheet? Just asking cause I know its not officially recognized by the world and everything.

My post might take a while to come out, I'm changing codes so that I can do two posts for two different characters at the same time.

I really underestimated my girl Skyla and how much she was the backbone of my posts lol

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark
So I'm saving the Junk Dragon for later (an epic beast needs an epic fight) so as a stand-in we'll fight that elite enemy first and soon. Like my next post i'll have us continue forward and run into this guy.

Wait, what elite enemy?
You remember when I asked you 'who wants a back to back boss fight'? then late clarified its not a boss, its an elite enemy and you said 'that sounds cool' or something like that?

That enemy. The Nameless Knight.

You remember when I asked you 'who wants a back to back boss fight'? then late clarified its not a boss, its an elite enemy and you said 'that sounds cool' or something like that?

That enemy. The Nameless Knight.
The Nameless Knight.

Wow, you always find someway to give a boss a bad ass name, huh?

The Nameless Knight.

Wow, you always find someway to give a boss a bad ass name, huh?
Lol badass? idk about that.

Originally he would've gotten a name. 'Sir Gideon Rivendell'.

So.. not always xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back