• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
I'll give us a choice. Two options;
1. We can fully play out the 3 days it'll take to get there but those three days will be mostly bonding cause I dont have story planned for it.
2. We can skip straight to the dungeon delve that is the Iron Fortress and hop straight into the hunt for Skyla.

Up to you guys.

Uh..I would like to see some bonding but at the same time I feel like because you don't have a story planned out, random events will just go around everywhere so, I think we should skip straight to it.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

What do you think?

There'll be a a good amount of bonding within the Iron Fortress as we just make our way through but i'll keep us on the straight and narrow with character story.

I will also say, as a heads up, all of us will fight a legendary beast upon arrival at the fortress...

I will also say, as a heads up, all of us will fight a legendary beast upon arrival at the fortress...
ANOTHER?

Rai: *has traumatizing flashbacks*

I think he might have Ptsd from that thing ngl. Have you decided which one we'll fight or will it be a surprise?

ANOTHER?

Rai: *has traumatizing flashbacks*

I think he might have Ptsd from that thing ngl. Have you decided which one we'll fight or will it be a surprise?
The plan was always Junk Dragon from the start. Originally I planned Tiny Tina to be its owner but I've scrapped that idea a while ago.

For now, she's on the back burner. And yes, Junk Dragon lol

All four beasts are in the Other tab lol
Nice, the borderlands character prevails.

Yeah, I've seen it, I was just like that because it sounds like it'll be WAYYY harder to beat than the Unholy One (r.i.p)

Nice, the borderlands character prevails.

Yeah, I've seen it, I was just like that because it sounds like it'll be WAYYY harder to beat than the Unholy One (r.i.p)
I have plans. If you've ever seen the giant snake in Sekiro where you hide and and attack it in stealth situations. This wont be a typical boss fight but our characters will feel EPIC after killing it cause this thing is MASSIVE. Think a 3-story house in size.

thats just the body size too, wingspan is like 3-4 times that lol

Hence why it gets a special takedown method c: Don't worry, we will kill it. No-one is gonna die. It'll be a special case where characters don't die.

Everyone will get plot armor for the fight.
Ahh, that good ole, plot armor. It'll definitely be our friend here.

Also, I was thinking of getting Castro a post in but, I have no clue where to start, any suggestions?

Also, I was thinking of getting Castro a post in but, I have no clue where to start, any suggestions?
It'll be hard to squeeze him in here so i'm not sure tbh

Meawhile, i'm also browsing youtube for some good ambience music for when we reach the Iron Fortress and accompanying boss music lol

I was gonna ask before but didn't get a chance to. Is Castro still a mechanical genius? Cause if he is and you want to get some action with him in, then I've got Aleph and those dragon scales for a reason. Little side story maybe?

Also, I don't mind skipping to the fortress and everything, but I thought we already had stuff planned with the maze and the other stuff. Unless that was more of just a mentioned route to make it more high stakes.

Again also, Junk dragon whoooooo! Mateo's gonna have some flash backs to the elder dragon.

I was gonna ask before but didn't get a chance to. Is Castro still a mechanical genius? Cause if he is and you want to get some action with him in, then I've got Aleph and those dragon scales for a reason. Little side story maybe?

Also, I don't mind skipping to the fortress and everything, but I thought we already had stuff planned with the maze and the other stuff. Unless that was more of just a mentioned route to make it more high stakes.

Again also, Junk dragon whoooooo! Mateo's gonna have some flash backs to the elder dragon.
It was more of a mention. ALl that wouldve happened is that we would've lost a day in the maze cause we got lost lol

It was just a route suggestion, there isnt really anything bad in those areas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back