• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Rhabdoscopia Initiative

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Are you under the age of 21 and experiencing strange alterations after a minor to severe traumatic event? Has a loved one? The Rhabdoscopia Initiative (TRI) is here to help.

Our facilities have been operating since the 80s, after making the discovery that on rare occurrences, children have been developing unnatural abilities and gifts in response to trauma. We have recognized the danger this poses to them and the public, and have taken measures with the US government to prevent such harm.

Welcome to TRI.

TRI has state of the art medical facilities to properly care for our patients, providing housing, therapy, 24/7 care from trained nurses and doctors, and other things key to proper recovery and rehabilitation. Patients are allowed to keep their devices, allowing contact with the outside world in our care. Rest assured, they are monitored for privacy and safety concerns.

PLEASE BE AWARE, FAILURE TO TURN IN POTENTIAL PATIENTS WILL BE MET WITH PUNISHMENT DEEMED FIT. THANK YOU."

hii guys! i'm trying this out again because i'm way more confident in my ability to run it :') the concept is this: on rare occasions, kids, after going through a trauma, have been developing superpowers. they are then taken to a facility meant to help them cope with their new abilities and deal with whatever they've gone through. things get... sketchy, though.

i fully expect this to go dark ways, so please be warned of that! if you have any triggers please let me know before hand. let me know if you're interested! i hope to get this up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back