• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolutionary Striders- Ooc

Main
Here
Other
Here
If anyone wants their character to have someone to be with, feel free to gather around mine.

Done! Changed things up from the first time around, so hopefully she isn't too dependent given her background. Might add more to that later too.

Just to clarify, Millicent hasn't gone towards the trees yet, she sort of waiting and watching.

Geez I have conflicting feelings about my post. On the one hand it's so short a simple, but on the other I think it displays a 5 year old's thoughts perfectly. Simple and to the point.

Post is up! This is Lily’s big act of heroism for a while she won’t have the energy to help much again after that. If anyone wants their character to catch up or look back to give her a nudge to go forward she’ll be laying there not moving forward for a minute :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
She’s a bit older than some of the characters so she’s definitely going to feel very protective of the younger children

I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to back out. I'm just not feeling the drive to post and I don't want to drag everyone down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back