• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolutionary Striders- Ooc

Main
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ask me for the discord if you want it,
Also
Ask questions and talk shit here.

Oh geez, I’m worried. The Ents are like child’s play to Kaila to dodge, but that just means that it’ll be harder afterwards.....Yay!

They move fast for living bits of evil wood aha

Would it be cool if we just went ahead and started, but not taking anything too fast so that whenever someone else does join, they won't be too far behind?

Yea you can do as you like aha I just said it might be worth waiting.
If you wanna make a first post go at it

NivieApple NivieApple yay for more players, your good to post whenever, sorry to say you won't find a chainwhip in the first arc.

Okay, I have a question: Where do you find these creepy pictures? They set the atmosphere great, but I don't think I've seen anything so creepy.

Well that last one was found easily with the three words "badass pirahna plant". Props to whoever drew it but I don't think they called it that themselves. Think it's a edgy interpretation of Mario enemies though

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays would you rather me list what Neko can see for you to edit into your last post or next one?

Or when I post have a paragraph that says the general gist of it

I think Its only Roxasarass Roxasarass who hasn't posted yet and I might wait a bit before I do another GM post for said reason.
Although the story could be divergent I thank you all for keeping it simple so far with each character heading in the same direction aha

At present moment Slav Slav is in shit with three horned wolves being within view/earshot

Peckinou Peckinou and NivieApple NivieApple face three as well,
Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays has safely reached a tree and scoped The area.
(She saw the pirahna plants and how they are close to a source of clean water,
other kids in shit with spiders or wolves,
the two wolves circling in tall grass ready to jump Aka and terra,
A terrorgore spider approaching, it drags a large web net of beasts and kids back towards the starting location.. that direction anyway)
spider.jpg
^^^^^^For size compared to dog sized spiders aha

My character has two on his heels and I only meant to have six enemy wolves for the current number of players in the area so if roxas isn't able to post soonish a npc child is going to arrive to balance the battle somewhat.

Just wanted to tag everyone and say I like what y'all do, keep it up haha
And if your character is open to a action now is the time to do so before I post and follow through with the new and current wolves actions,

Specifically the one about to land on a shapeshifter and two more sizing the bunny up.

Last edited:
Oh god after reading everyone's post a lot of pressure just came on... Hopefully I can do well enough

Oh god after reading everyone's post a lot of pressure just came on... Hopefully I can do well enough
You'll be right, we are all on the level of "decent" and you shall fit in nicely, have you got a post ready? or should I post as the baddies for the first fight,
don't think this is added pressure by the way you do you and take your time as long as it's within a week aha

If I post before you it'd only effect what your character walks into or near in ways such as...

A dead wolf is about,
or someone is underneath one as they try and fight it's jaws away from their neck
no biggie

All characters are facing wolves at said moment,
Its dix and mine who are all lonesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back