• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The reunion (class of 99)

lette

Juggalette1
(I'm on my phone at work sorry if its patchy)

Welcome! Welcome! It's hard to believe that 10 years have already passed! (Rp time its some point in 2009) the panthers are reunited and the class of 99 is ready to party again! The school has booked the grand hotel for a week for all participants! A week to party with the past, reminisce, maybe bring up old memories.

This rp will revolve around 8-10 members of the class of 99. 10 years later a group will reunite. So many things can happen, who stayed in touch, who lost touch, who still has feelings, who's hiding secrets? So many things to learn in a week long reunion!​

(Im at work, on my phone, sorry)

Okay so would anyone be interested in a rp like this? I'm thinking 8ish people.

Rules:
Please be respectful in ooc.
Keep it realistic.
Drama is ok, just don't go to crazy.

Character sheet:
Realistic pictures only
Your cliché in highschool: (jock, cheerleader, loner, ect.)
History
What has happened since graduation:
Friends:
Anything else you would like to add:

We can create relationships when we get a few people. I'm sure some people have stayed in touch. We can create back stories with eachother and work out any drama we may want to add.

I am open to a location. Any other thoughts or things you would like to add please let me know!

So would this rp be like the night of a class reunion type deal?

So basically its a whole week. The reunion "party" wil take place at the end of the week. This will begin at the beginning of the week. The hotel rooms were rented out for a week for everyone to come and stay and catch up. So it will take place over the full week. We can always see how it goes and figure out a way to continue if everyone wants to after the actual "party"

I hope that make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back