• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The Results are in!

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The results are in!

I've decided to go with the original plan of not having a 6.0 until the new version of the software comes out in a year or two.

Instead. I'll just tease to you all Project "The Nyte Life".

My attempt at creating a night made using the dark version of the style we use.

firefox_2016-03-19_23-37-13.png

This dank(dark) mode is still not set in stone. But I've also tweaked the blues for it because they were too bright. I'm basically making a second version of the site which is what I didn't want to do ever ;(. But I'll try for you guys if we are going to stay with 5.0 for a while.

firefox_2016-03-19_23-41-51.png

I expect all the tribute.

Of course the white version is still main but you will be able to switch into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Welp... RIP Formats... for those that go dark.

[/QUOTE]
BBCodes will work.

Any thing like Yellow or obnoxious coloring will be up to the RP Creator to take care of/enforce.

We are just giving you the ability C:

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]BBCodes will work.
Any thing like Yellow or obnoxious coloring will be up to the RP Creator to take care of/enforce.

We are just giving you the ability C:

[/QUOTE]
And on that note I feel bad for people praising the sun for people that use the dark template.

Dayum. So by teasing us with this mock up dark site layout, we'd still be able to access a light version if we pleased (assuming we do get this dark side)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]The results are in!
I've decided to go with the original plan of not having a 6.0 until the new version of the software comes out in a year or two.

Instead. I'll just tease to you all Project "The Nyte Life".

My attempt at creating a night made using the dark version of the style we use.

firefox_2016-03-19_23-37-13.png

This dank(dark) mode is still not set in stone. But I've also tweaked the blues for it because they were too bright. I'm basically making a second version of the site which is what I didn't want to do ever ;(. But I'll try for you guys if we are going to stay with 5.0 for a while.

firefox_2016-03-19_23-41-51.png

I expect all the tribute.

Of course the white version is still main but you will be able to switch into this.

[/QUOTE]
I feel like a spoiled brat for saying this, but, now that i have seen that dark version there, i must have it Q~Q

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Dayum. So by teasing us with this mock up dark site layout, we'd still be able to access a light version if we pleased (assuming we do get this dark side)?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, the plan is to have both versions made available.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Dayum. So by teasing us with this mock up dark site layout, we'd still be able to access a light version if we pleased (assuming we do get this dark side)?

[/QUOTE]
The light version is the main. Dark is something you can switch into once its done.

I suggest lowering the contrast between the text color and the post background color for the dark theme, since that white on black in the screencaps is causing quite a bit of eye strain at the moment - but that's just a matter of tweaking some color values in the style sheet.

I dont see any hoverboards. This isn't the future! I'm sueing you for false advertisement!

Not a bad idea to get rid of the light problem, the black is only slightly unappealing, there are plenty of other dark colors out there, like green or purple. Then you could make the texts the opposite color of said color, making it easier on the eyes and probably more pleasing to look at for most.

@The Dark Wizard

So long as the white background is still an option for those of use who can't read the black background, I suppose whatever is clever.

simj22 said:
I dont see any hoverboards. This isn't the future! I'm sueing you for false advertisement!
I had a feeling Mr. poop theory would pop up. xD

9OClubs said:
So long as the white background is still an option for those of use who can't read the black background, I suppose whatever is clever.
White will always be the main site....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back