• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The Results are in!

i like the dark background, especially considering i have migraine problems, the dark background will be appealing to my eyes and wont hurt

RedIncubus said:
Wait, did my post get deleted because you didn't like it? Really?
?????

No one has deleted anything in this thread.

Here is the mod log for this thread.

It was just me creating it from the other thread and moving out the App question to its own thread.

firefox_2016-03-20_00-08-02.png

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Are we there yet Mr. Wizard? xD

[/QUOTE]
It will probably be a number of days to a week (EDIT: possibly longer :P ) before anything is ready for release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mordecai said:
It will probably be a number of days to a week (EDIT: possibly longer :P ) before anything is ready for release.
Ah, okay, sorry for the pestering!

NethanielShade said:
But... But... Mah formatting!
BBCode will be modded to better fit both styles. GMs are also more than welcome to make players have all their format fit one style or the other. GMs have complete control of their roleplays in this creative regard and can demand all their players format their posts to fit light, dark, or both.

I love that you're constantly working on improving the site and I thank you for it, but I'm honestly getting tired of the many design/layout/style (whichever term works best) changes. While this one won't come for a while, it seems like we just get used to one design or settled on one and a new one comes out... I guess I'm just thinking: why fix it if it isn't broken? And I guess aid just like to see a permanent one that will stick for more than a year or two... or a few months.

(And also very sad I missed the voting xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Fancy seeing you here Broman.

[/QUOTE]
I sometimes drop by on these. :P

Mobius said:
I love that you're constantly working on improving the site and I thank you for it, but I'm honestly getting tired of the many design/layout/style (whichever term works best) changes. While this one won't come for a while, it seems like we just get used to one design or settled on one and a new one comes out... I guess I'm just thinking: why fix it if it isn't broken? And I guess aid just like to see a permanent one that will stick for more than a year or two... or a few months.
(And also very sad I missed the voting xD )
It's just a secondary style for people to choose if they wish. The main style will remain the style you see now. You will have to manually switch to the darker style (and you certainly don't have to!). If you don't like the dark style, nothing will change for you.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Fancy seeing you here Broman.

[/QUOTE]
I just noticed that....

Mordecai said:
It's just a secondary style for people to choose if they wish. The main style will remain the style you see now. You will have to manually switch to the darker style (and you certainly don't have to!). If you don't like the dark style, nothing will change for you.
Ohhh, very cool! This was probably mentioned in the post, and sorry if I missed it (not feeling well at all today), but thanks for telling me! I love how you guys work... somehow, you always find a way to keep everybody happy... I can keep using the sleek blue one! Yay! Hahaha :P .

Mobius said:
Ohhh, very cool! This was probably mentioned in the post, and sorry if I missed it (not feeling well at all today), but thanks for telling me! I love how you guys work... somehow, you always find a way to keep everybody happy... I can keep using the sleek blue one! Yay! Hahaha :P .
Unfortunately, we can't keep everyone happy 100% of the time but we really do try and make as many people as happy as possible. (: And yep! You and me both will be staying on the light side. ;)

Mordecai said:
Unfortunately, we can't keep everyone happy 100% of the time but we really do try and make as many people as happy as possible. (: And yep! You and me both will be staying on the light side. ;)
*Insert joke about the dark side having cookies here*

Mordecai said:
Come to the dark side. We have less lighting xD

Ethereal said:
at least now i'll be able to use white as a bg for my character shests :')
the lord is good
;D Just remember 90% of the site will likely be using the light version of the sight, so 90% of the people on the site won't be able to see your background. Lolz.

Mordecai said:
;D Just remember 90% of the site will likely be using the light version of the sight, so 90% of the people on the site won't be able to see your background. Lolz.
let me dream

let me dream :(

Mordecai said:
We don't need the cookies the dark side offers. We have Luke Skywalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back