• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Please move the light mode adjustment

Move the button?

• Total voters

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Just cause I read worse don't mean it ain't cursed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Imagine this. It's 3 AM. You're a little sleepy but it's alright. You're gonna check your RpN notifications real quick then go to sleep. You shift your mouse to reach for the little red icon. You miss. In a blazing trumpet of heraldry, your screen burns the visage of what can only be God's angels into your eyeballs, blinding you immediately as your sleep-deprived mind provides to you the makings of a prophecy.

And then it's all over and you realize you just turned light mode on.

(bit above is mostly a joke at my own expense xD)

Anyway, point is, IMO, the "switch to light/dark mode" button is waaaaay too close to the notifs button and I cannot for the life of me stop pressing the flashbang button. I think maybe if it was moved to be behind search, or before the forums button, it might be a bit of a QoL improvement for all of us shakey-handed people who cannot be precise with cursor movement to save our lives (retinas).

Opinions and discussion welcome ofc!

Imagine this. It's 3 AM. You're a little sleepy but it's alright. You're gonna check your RpN notifications real quick then go to sleep. You shift your mouse to reach for the little red icon. You miss. In a blazing trumpet of heraldry, your screen burns the visage of what can only be God's angels into your eyeballs, blinding you immediately as your sleep-deprived mind provides to you the makings of a prophecy.

And then it's all over and you realize you just turned light mode on.

(bit above is mostly a joke at my own expense xD)

Anyway, point is, IMO, the "switch to light/dark mode" button is waaaaay too close to the notifs button and I cannot for the life of me stop pressing the flashbang button. I think maybe if it was moved to be behind search, or before the forums button, it might be a bit of a QoL improvement for all of us shakey-handed people who cannot be precise with cursor movement to save our lives (retinas).

Opinions and discussion welcome ofc!

Definitely understand this issue. Lightmode button will be moved to a better suited location that isn't as easily clickable in a future update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back