• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Rebirth: Character Index

Main
Here

Destiny_Dreamer

Pillow Queen of Doom ~ Valen's BooBear <3
— THE REBIRTH
high fantasy
01. Beginning.

In all the stories and tales told, there has always been a common theme known to each. The struggles and wars well fought between the heroines and the villains. These individuals carried throughout historical records as the beings whom kept the balance. That the light must be balanced by the dark like that of the day and night. Ensuring that both remained and neither could be erased from the realm of the living. This was the way of those who rose to protect the meager or those whom sought absolute domain for whatever reason it was they chose. For now, it is time to delve into the tales of old so we may learn of the tale still unfolding.

The World of Vraetus is where our story begins. Nearly a thousand hundred years ago the lands held vast and limitless. Magic itself was abundant and bound to the fibers of all life within the realm and its people. These lands were divided into eight vast domains and each more different than the last. But, there were two who were held as the pinnacles of Vraetus and looked upon with fear and awe.

These two kingdoms were known as Crovia, The lands of the Blessed.

The other, Serin which was deemed the lands of the Forsaken.

Each of these kingdoms held immeasurable power over the others and were seen as the ones to be looked to. Crovia and the three kingdoms that followed it were the ones known for birthing the heroes and victors that protected the lands. Serin was notoriously known for being the birthplace individuals of corrupted and wicked means. Villainous and soulless individuals whom lived upon the pain and darkness that they spread across the lands. Crovia and Serin often found themselves at odds with one another. Whilst each wished to see the other put to an end. For light and dark in that time believed that no co-existence could ever be.

Each only wished to snuff out the existence of each other without thought.

Thanduin, King of Crovia believed that Serin had fallen into the depths of darkness. Lingering there out of pure delight to the power in which they gained through the endless abyss. The manner in which they embraced it sickened Thanduin as he couldn’t fathom what delights could be found in such. Alas, even with such thoughts and knowing. Thanduin still believed that Serin could be restored to the light, that it still held a chance to be saved.. Whilst these were his beliefs, Serin ultimately believed in quite the opposite when it came to the state of their nation and the surrounding kingdoms. Some odd years ago, Serin welcomed a new queen when the King’s late wife passed. This woman of unknown means had captivated the soul of King Eivor in a matter of days as was told. Rumor had circulated that she had bewitched their ruler as he became different on the fortnight of their wedding. Eivor gradually became the husk of a man he once was as if his life had been drained from him. All of this fell upon the singular woman whom had gained Serin completely within a week's time.

This woman bore the name of Absinthe, Sorceress of Mandu. The singular being whom Serin had been conquered by without shedding a single drop of blood.

Though Serin had long dwelled in darkness, Absinthe had completely drowned it and the three other kingdoms who had closely followed its lead. She reveled in the power that she fed from within the abyss and the dark powers it enabled her. When Absinthe found herself in complete control, there was not a soul whom did not find appeal in the dark embrace that she offered. With such, she raised forth an army unlike any seen before within Serin. One which bore the thirst for blood and the mutual belief that the light must be eradicated once and for all. Absinthe took delight in her creations and those who followed. Those who wished to see Crovia and all the light completely destroyed. To let sorrow, pain and despair be all that was left to them in the final moments. It goes without saying that Absinthe declared war upon Crovia and its followers and Crovia answered the call to defend the light.

The war itself raged as they sent forth their heroes and armies to grant them the victory that they truly desired. The bloodshed was immeasurable and the days countless as the forces collided repeatedly upon the battlefield. Camps held filled with the injured and dead as despair had reached the hearts of even the true. Crovia regained faith as Thanduin decidedly chose to lead forth his people in one final effort. The battle itself would become known throughout all history as the battle of the ages. The armies rallied and felt their morale raised to the sight of their king entering the battlefield. To each of his sides, he was flanked by the lines of heroes sent forth as the light glimmered over them, truly radiating hope to their people. Their screams and cheers echoed loudly upon the field as Thanduin raised forth his blade and charged forth upon the armies of Serin that laid ahead. Its own heroes readied as they were unleashed upon the singular command of Absinthe as she shifted her form, smoke pierced through the forces of Crovia. The sounds of battle raged forth as Crovia began to gain the upper hand as Thanduin rallied his armies forth even as their own fell.

Thanduin soon found himself within the clearing as he witnessed the dwindling Serinite forces. But, his battle was far from over as he gazed upon the castle in the distance where undoubtedly its Queen had chosen to retreat within. Absinthe could not see another play to be had within this game as her pieces had been imbued with the last of her true power. "The battle may be lost within this age. But, this shall not be my last.” She would utter in venomous anger to the shadow that lingered within the doors to the throne room. Blade wielded, Thanduin entered within as Absinthe would gaze upon him as flames fanned from the corners of her eyes. A slow smile curved to her lips as she’d outstretch her arms to her sides as her head became tossed back. Black flames rose around her as darkness consumed all light within the room. Her words thundered within as it ushered forth her final words to these lands.

An ultimate curse to shroud the future.

“ Hear me now, Thanduin, child of Crovia. I call upon the abyss… My Dark Lord. Let my curse be born from thine life. This battle will cease upon this day but it will not be the last. The children of both light and darkness shall be reborn once more upon this earth. Cursed and bound with the memories of their lives before. For death will not be our final rest.. A day will come in which all shall meet in war once more and I vow to snuff out the light.. I shall reign once more..” She hissed out with a sinister smile stained to her lips as thunder roared through the room. Only for her to gasp aloud as Thanduin’s blade pierced cleanly through her chest. Blood spilled from her lips as her menacing laughter befell as the life died from her eyes. Her final words all but left fear stirred within the heart of Thanduin.

“ Mark thine words.. For I cannot wait to deliver.. Death upon your people..”

Upon his blade, Absinthe left the realm of the living as the war found its temporary end. A permanent end for those who had been left in the dark. For Thanduin and those whom knew Absinthe’s curse held true were now left to prepare Vraetus for a battle that would define a future unknown to them.

02. Premise.
The Current Tale
Our story begins in Crovia, the pinnacle of all kingdoms. One thousand years in the future, the kingdoms have modernized and made astounding advancements through the magic embedded within the lands. Serin itself has been warded in magically enhanced barriers that have left the city untouched by time itself. It alone was the sole city that was condemned to such a fate after the war per the decree of Thanduin.

The Rebirthed began to appear nearly sixty years ago as the souls began to awaken in their chosen forms. Long awaited they had been as the generations left behind established an institution for these individuals to tailor their skills once more. Though it was found odd that the heroes themselves didn’t begin to appear until less than twenty years ago. The Institution was founded to collect the Rebirth’s from both sides. Light and Dark users all brought into the fold to ensure that perhaps the tables could be turned to allow these individuals to seek the light.

Though to the Elder’s dismays and the current ruler of Crovia. Signs of the prophesied curse have begun to unravel and reveal themselves. Fear instilled within the souls of those whom knew and remained uncertain whether they truly were prepared for the battle their ancestors before them feared.

Signs that she had long returned to the realm of the living. All but preparing her forces within the shrouded darkness as she readied her pieces upon the board. Each pawn prepared to strike upon the command of their Queen.

It is now that those selected will advance forth to the stages of the choosing. The ceremony itself will draw forth the rebirth to the Ancient grounds of Seforiya. The sacred grounds in which it is said magic was born from. Ancient runes of unknown origin that hold the power to select the champions. The new heroes who will serve as the guardians in the battle to come.

Will those chosen be prepared for the mission that lies ahead? Can they protect Crovia and the nations from being consumed in the war that awaits them?

Will light or dark prevail or shall both fall?

Who will succumb? Who will rise and who shall fall?

03. Rules.

One: All RPN Rules Apply. Please keep in mind to respect me as the GM and I will grant you the same courtesy in return. Respect is given where it is earned is the motto I live by in my own life. I do have a strike system set down with all my roleplays and this one is not an exception. I judge each case fairly and will do what I believe is best with sustaining the roleplay

Two: Posting expectations are intermediate/adept, this does mean I expect multiple paragraphs and not one-liners. I do require at minimal, two posts a week to ensure that flow will be kept for the player base and gradual roleplay movement.

Three: Please make sure to read the lore! This will heavily play into your character’s past lives and who they were and the memories you create personally for them. I will answer all questions needed to ensure that nobody is left confused because that is the last thing I want! Feel free to pose ideas and concepts to me to ensure that you get to create an overall pleasant experience in this roleplay.

Four: Pre-established relationships are a must. This is for both past lives and for your current ones. Many of the characters will have been trained within the institution together at one point or will have shared childhoods or lives with another. Don’t shy away from even creating romantic or familia bonds as that could also make for the experience. Don’t be afraid to reach out to another and create relationships as it is heavily encouraged with a roleplay such as this.

Five: This roleplay will contain dark elements such as blood, gore and potentially but not unlikely even character death.

04. other.
TBD

Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Birthplace
Age & Birthdate:
Allegiances:

Appearance:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Scars:
Health Ailments:
Weapons: ( What do you specialize in or a unique one. Do bare in mind if you had a weapon special to you in your past life it will be returned to you in the introduction post.))

Mentality:
Personality: ( Positive and Negative)
History: ((It is certainly needed to explain your past life and who you served in that time.
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Other:

Gift/Abilities:
Hero Titles/Known for:
Past Life Name:
Related Information:

Theme Song:

WIP
Syrus /// Valdis

• PRESENT
    Name: Syrus
    Nickname:
    Birthplace: Veilcrestte
    Age & Birthdate: 24, Feb 28th
    Allegiances: N/A
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

---------------------------------

PAST
    Name: Valdis
    Nickname:
    Birthplace: Austudel
    Age & Birthdate: Late Twenties in Human Terms, Dec 27th
    Allegiances: Absinthe and her kingdom of Serin

Attachments

• 1613546452033.png
    1613546452033.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Noblin "Nob" Wyrmkibble

• 1613200407472.png

Last edited:
WIP
The Dark Mage
Noir
  • attack
    defense
    speed
    utility
    I kill. Sometimes because I need to, other times because I'm asked to; but every time I want to.
    Former Name
    Noir
    Age & Birthdate
    28 (Current), 1,053 (Former) ; December 22nd
    Sexuality
    Heterosexual
    Allegiance
    Absinthe
    Birthplace
    Serin
    Rebirth Name
    Cylas
    Appearance
    Standing at 6'5" and weighing at around 215 pounds, Noir's presence can immediately be felt in any room. His body is covered in what appears to be a hybrid of light armor and mage robes constructed from a highly durable metal of unknown origin, as well as monster furs from mythical beasts he had slain. In addition to the armor is various amounts of magic imbued body enhancements that Noir himself had crafted, including the horns that are attached to his head (some often mistake him for a demon because of them). Each serves a designated purpose, and is part of Noir's desire to further his capabilities in both the physical and magical. Adding to this already menacing image, the pale elf also wears a half mask that he uses to conceal part of his face. No one except Absinthe has ever seen him with his mask removed, and there have been rumors circulating as to whether or not he had some kind of deformation; either due to trauma or a genetic defect. The rest of his body is also covered in scars; some from battle, and others from failed experimental enhancements.
    Personality
    Noir is a very eccentric character. Contrary to his morbid appearance, the elven mage is more academic and calculated in his demeanor. He is highly skeptical, cool-headed, and extremely loyal. He has no ideals, nor does he follow any set of principles. He is merely governed largely by Absinthe, but also by his own obsessions. Noir thrives on magical and technological advancement, and is willing to sacrifice himself and everyone else around him to obtain more power. While he does not needlessly kill like many who are a part of Absinthe's army, he thoroughly enjoys experimenting with his prototype enhancements and modifications. He is fascinated by the dying process, and is curious on how many ways a living being could be terminated. He is eager to find new and more obescure ways of killing; and because of this, he is one of the best interrogators in all of Serin given his extensive knowledge in torture. While he is highly proficient in magic and is more of a stratgic mind rather than a mere brute, if one did not know him, one would assume that he was a theif or an assassin. Being an elf, Noir is extensively trained in the usage of bows, daggers, and subterfuge. While he tries to maintain his academic decorum, his elven instincts still take over from time to time. He is a bit of a kleptomaniac, which also a reason as to why he has so many resources available to him in his laboratory; as he unconsciously takes whatever he believes to be useful or intriguing. He also spends a lot of time at the thieves' guild, mainly because it is his primary source for information. While he is there, he would occasionally participate in gambling; though being cautious by nature and not liking the idea of leaving things to chance, he would rig any game he participated in.
code by Nano

Attachments

• demon Deku  - Midoriya looks.jpg
    demon Deku - Midoriya looks.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Sanguis Ambrose

"A flower that blooms in darkness may only feel at ease in darkness."

Sanguis Present Life (1).jpgSanguis present life.jpg
- Basic Information

Past Life Name: Alvha Elaxi

Hero Titles/Known For:

Birthplace: Serin

Date of birth: November 12th

Allegiances: Assassin's Guild

Race: Vampire

Past Life Appearance

Sanguis Past Life.jpg

- Appearance

Hair Color: Brown (with Red highlights)

Eye Color: Silver (glows Red at night)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 118 lbs

Piercings: One on each ear, usually wears ruby earrings.

Scars: Scars from whips, burns, and cuts on the wrist and neck.
(They come from both abuse and self harm)

- Other Information

Weapons: Duel Blades, Daggers, and Crossbows

Mentality: Thinks that anyone is simply trying to use and take advantage of her, and therefore is very reluctant to trust others. However, she becomes very clingy and obsessive when she does grow fond of someone.
Feels the need to constantly inflict wounds on herself and experiences feelings of pleasure from the pain.

Personality: Sanguis often comes off as cold and aloof, but deep down is sadistic and hides a deep thirst for blood within her. Whenever she does trust someone and is comfortable with them then, her obsessiveness and true personality start to shine.
She tries to be sophisticated due to being both born and married into nobility, but her thirst for blood and twisted desires can cause her to snap, hunting and feasting savagely.

History:

Likes: The color Red, Animals, Blood, Humans, Jewelry, Flowers (particularly White Roses), the Violin, Music.

Dislikes: Dragons, Animals (Wolves are an exception), Light, Fire, Fairies, Elves, Dwarves.

Weaknesses: Light/Holy Magic, Fire, Dragon Blood, Sunlight, zero consumption of Blood.

Strengths: Physical Attacks, Dark/Black Magic.

Talents: Plays the violin, and occasionally sings.

Fears: Abandonment, Unrequited Love, Betrayal.

General Abilities: Night Vision, Wall-crawling, Healing Factor, Immortality, Superhuman senses.

- Theme Songs

Aoki Tsuki Michite (Amalee)

Theme From Schindler's List

Monochrome Kiss (Amalee)

Red Like Roses (Amalee)

Unravel (Amalee)

Last edited:

Erik Berard
A Dog of War

ser erik the tall.jpg

• Name: Erik Berard

Nickname: Erik the Tall

Birthplace: Veilcrestte

Age & Birthdate: 27 [December 13th]

Allegiances: Crovian Military [via father], King Thanduin*
    [*affiliated in previous life]

Sexuality: If there's a hole, there's a way

Last edited:
WIP​
Present Basics
esdeath.jpg

Name: Venetica Warden
Nickname: Ven
Birthplace: Crovia
Age & Birthdate: 25 - June 8th
Allegiances: Her sister
Sexuality: Bisexual
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past Basics
Name: Nychtra
Nickname: Nyx
Birthplace: Austudel
Age & Birthdate: Late 20s in appearance - May 24th
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Present Appearance
esdeath 4.jpg
Hair Color: Sky blue
Eye Color: Sapphire blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 154lbs
Piercings: Ears and belly button
Tattoos: Small one on her chest (see images)
Scars: Small scars from training and accidents with one large one that she keeps hidden
Health Ailments: Mild Anemia, Sensitive to heat, Insomnia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past Appearance
elf 2.jpg
Hair Color: Silvery white
Eye Color: Black sclera with sky blue iris
Height: 6ft
Weight: 160lbs
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: Same one on her chest along with 3 others
Scars: Scars from her life as a slave, battle scars
Health Ailments: Mild Anemia, Sensitive to heat, Insomnia, PTSD
Present Mentality
Personality:

Venetica is somewhat unpredictable. At first she seems to have a cold, mysterious, and almost apathetic personality but once you get to know her she's surprisingly thoughtful and sweet even though she can be brutally blunt at times. She's stubborn but only when it comes to certain subjects or if she's just trying to get under your skin. She's witty and sarcastic with a rather dark sense of humor, she can have goofy moments but only with those she's comfortable around. She's intelligent and keeps calm most of the time but when she does finally snap it's dangerous because it often leads to her losing control of her powers. Ven has a fierce protective streak for those she cares for, especially her sister to the point they often get into arguments about it. She has a tendency to do things not exactly appropriate for "light side" people and often gets in trouble or lectured for it. Because she gives off such a cold and deadly aura most people tend to avoid her out of fear and have since she was a child and she first unlocked her powers.
History:
Icecream - Sweets - Music - Reading - Singing/Piano - Children - Animals - Games - Battle - Nighttime
Dislikes:
Spicy food - Hot days - Preaching - Being judged - Her own weakness - Begging - Following the rules
esdeath 5.gif
Weaknesses:

Strong fire Magic - Extreme Heat - Children - Loses blood quickly - Overuse of her Ice magic can damage her - Reckless with her own safety
Strengths:
Ice and blood magic - Speed/agility - Proficient with multiple weapons - Enhanced Reflexes and senses (sound/sight/smell) - Survival skills
Talents:
Innate ability to use ice magic - Skilled at quickly assessing someone's strength - Fast Learner - Pickpocketing - Lockpicking - Singing/Playing Piano - Pissing off her seniors
Fears:
Losing herself completely - Hurting her sister - Claustrophobic
Secrets:
The fact she's Claustrophobic - Her "tattoo" is actually a birthmark - She typically tries to hide it when she loses control of her powers - She cares more than she lets on
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Past Mentality
Personality:
Nyx prides herself on being unpredictable so no one truly knows what she's thinking. She's intelligent especially for an ex-slave and is skilled at calmly navigating nearly any situation. She radiates such a cold and deadly aura of pure power that the average person either flees from her presence or grovels at her feet for fear she will kill them where they stand. Nyx loves a challenge and never balks from a good fight whether it's a battle of wills or combat. She highly dislikes corrupted hierarchy so she either avoids them or takes pleasure in tearing them down if she feels like. Despite being a ruthless ruler she was actually quite benevolent to her citizens that deserved it but she had no issue killing anyone that opposed her too strongly or broke one too many rules. When in casual conversation she can be quite witty with a sharp tongue that can let blood and a sarcastic, dark sense of humor. It takes a lot to make Nyx truly angry but when she does get angry no one is safe from her wrath.

Nychtra was given to an orphanage in Austudel, City of the Bound just a few days after being born. The orphanage wasn't given any information on her parents or family, she didn't even have a name so the orphanage caretakers named her "Nychtra" which translated to "Night" in elvish. She grew up in the harsh city of Abvarine where she had to slave away for everything, every crumb, every simple need to just survive. Nyx was a smart but rebellious child, at age 4 she pissed off a slaver that caught her and nearly beat her to death but her powers unlocked and the next thing she knew the slaver was turned to solid ice. After that her powers always stayed active and protected her seemingly of their own volition, like they had a mind of their own (think Gaara's sand). Eventually she learned to control her magic that only grew more powerful over time, there wasn't much she couldn't do with her ice magic. Even though she was technically a slave most people feared her because of her power at such a young age.

When Nyx turned 10 she decided she had enough of living the life of a slave, always under someone's thumb, always looked down on, she hated it. So she planned an escape from the city in hopes of finding somewhere her being a slave didn't matter. She escaped successfully and after traveling for several days she came across a small, primitive village deep in the forest outside of Austudel. Since she had always had to beg, scavenge, or steal whatever she needed she thought that was just a normal way of life. Entering the village she kept herself hidden and when one of the villagers left the campfire they were cooking food on she dashed out and stole one of the meat skewers. She was running away from the fire when she slammed into a giant of a man making her fall and drop the skewer. Desperate and starving she didn't even pay the man any attention as she quickly scrounged for the skewer, she didn't even care that the meat was now covered in dirt. Nyx fully expected the man to either start beating her or steal the food back, so what happened next took her completely off guard. He gave her a warm smile and reached down to gently help her back onto her feet.

It was rare for anyone to show her such kindness and usually it came at some sort of price so the Drow was wary of the man even as he offered for her to stay and eat with him while he took a seat beside the fire. The woman that had been cooking before returned, she was the man's wife. She gave her a similarly warm smile as her husband and offered her another fresh meat skewer. Still wary but too hungry to refuse Nyx snatched the stick from her and started wolfing both skewers down. After awhile she eventually warmed up to the villagers who showed sympathy for her and welcomed her like one of their own. Never before had Nychtra experienced kindness and generosity like they showed to her. The husband and wife, Fang and Appoline, essentially adopted Nyx treating her like their daughter and opening their home to her. Fang taught her how to hunt and gather off the land while App taught her how to cook...though despite her best efforts everything always ended up coming out cold, and how to make her own clothes. It was the best 2 years of Nychtra's life, she lived a hard and simple life but it was heaven compared to where she came from.

Unfortunately her bliss came to an abrupt and violent end. Nyx had been out hunting, her ice magic made her the best huntress in the village so they often sent her out to bring back food for the next few days. She didn't mind, she enjoyed hunting and it made her feel useful after all the village had done for her. She was gone less than 2 days but when she returned what she found would be forever burned into her memory. Her village was burned to ashes, the villagers were massacred and scattered about, some were thrown into piles and set on fire like nothing than trash. In horrified shock the young Drow stumbled through the ruins of her home, she desperately searched for her family and eventually she found them dead like the others. She heard noises coming from just outside the village. Following the sound, she found the mercenaries and slavers who were forcing the children of her village into a caged carriage to be taken back to Austudel and sold off to the highest bidder. Pure unadulterated rage consumed her and her powers surged stronger than ever before. She swept through the mercenaries and slavers like they were nothing until she and the children were the only ones left alive. Still Nyx wasn't satisfied, she wanted the filth of Austudel to pay. Freeing the children she escorted them into Abvarine and after making sure they would be taken care of in an outskirt town she returned to Austudel and rose up the ranks as she grew older and her powers grew stronger until she reached the title of "Mistress" the highest social rank of Austudel.

Nychtra ruled over Austudel with a cold ruthlessness. Under her rule the city thrived and even the slaves were treated better. Some didn't agree with her decisions but if they tried to stand against her they were met with a quick death or worse. Nyx got her revenge but she was still restless, while it was nice to be the one issuing orders and she had almost any comfort she could hope for, she still hated this place. She wanted to see more of the world, maybe then she could find what was missing. She advocated her position and left Austudel. She traveled throughout the Dark Domains and during this time Serin's king acquired a new queen who was steadily gaining control of the kingdom through fear and manipulation. Already Nyx doubted she would like this woman, having been ordered around most of her life she was thoroughly sick of it. So instead of getting caught in the mess Absinthe was stirring up she decided to explore the Light Domains a bit. She wasn't overly familiar with their kind and frankly she expected them to be weak, pitiful beings. To her surprise they had a very similar kindness and generosity to them that the village she stayed with so many years ago had shown her. While some of them got on her nerves with their holier than thou and goody goody attitudes, they were curious. And after a time she learned that even the light side had their darkness, very interesting. She stayed in the light domains for a time, she went by an alias and did her best to keep her true identity hidden just in case someone knew of her infamous reputation.

Seeing how the families of the light side treated each other with such affection and love she felt a foreign ache, a longing for something she only had for that brief time in the village. With that need driving her Nychtra returned to the dark domains then used blood magic in order to find out if her parents were still alive. It revealed that her father was dead but her mother was alive and that she resided in the capital of The Land of the Forsaken, Serin. Wanting answers and possibly closure she traveled to Serin and followed the magic to where it said her mother lived. To her utter shock she found the last person in this realm she expected, Absinthe, at first she thought she had the wrong woman, but the magic was clearly pointing to the dark queen. Having used her high ranking status and reputation that even Serin knew of, Nyx had gained access to the castle where Absinthe was hosting a banquet. She was expecting to find one of her servants to be her mother, not the queen herself! This didn't daunt the woman that had earned the titles of "Ice Queen" and "Mistress of the Damned" though so she confronted Absinthe. To say it didn't go well was an understatement, the woman who birthed her was as cold and evil as they came and was less than pleased to learn that her spawn was alive rather than dead like she had wished for.

After their brief conversation Nyx left the castle with fury pumping through her veins. Fine then, if Absinthe wanted a war, she was going to get one. With a newfound resolve fueled by her wrath Nychtra went to the Crovia kingdom and offered her power to aid them in the war against Queen of Serin and her army. They didn't fully trust her but couldn't deny her strength so they accepted her offer but kept her at a distance and that was fine with her. The King asked why she wanted to defect but she figured the truth would only make them trust her less so she told them she didn't entirely believe in the dark kingdom's ways, that was all. She fought alongside the light army in the following years and when it came down to the final battle she didn't get the satisfaction of ending her mother with her own but managed to survive nonetheless. Afterward Nychtra spent the rest of her life wandering, never staying in one place too long, she would help towns or villages whenever she came across them, she returned to Austudel for a time, but it wasn't until she returned to Crovia and the king offered her a position as a magic instructor that she felt like she found someplace she belonged.
A challenge - Sweets - Hunting - Dominating - Being unpredictable - Leatherworking - Traveling - Children
Dislikes:
Pathetic groveling - Abusing power for one's own gain - Hot days - Small spaces - Being ordered around - Blind loyalty - Politics
Weaknesses:
Powerful fire magic - Extreme heat - Children - Blood loss - Doesn't play well with others - Light/holy magic
Strengths:
Ice/blood magic - Enhanced reflexes/senses - Master Strategist - Catching people off guard - Excellent at navigating politics - Ruling a city
Talents:
Innate ability to use ice magic - Lockpicking/pickpocketing/stealing - Calculating an opponent's strength - Unpredictability - Expert Huntress
Fears:
Restraints of any kind - Caring for anyone again - Becoming like her mother
Secrets:
All of her fears - The identity of her mother - Her time in the village
Other:

5a4c0db5db2e9726d0dd1e6c3b7968744ec98845_hq.gif
Weapons:
Venetica's main weapon is known as Soulrend. A longsword infused with magic so that it can transform into a 6ft long razor sharp chain at her will.
Gift/Abilities:
Ice Magic: Since the age of 6 Venetica has had the power to create and manipulate ice at will. Her ice has almost a will of its own because it will protect her without her giving any conscious thought toward it (think Gaara from Naruto). When she actively controls her magic though it is much more powerful and has grown stronger with her age. Her ice is very versatile because she can use it at short, mid, or long range and she can use it for both offense and defense. Since her ice is imbued with her magic power which is stronger than average the ice is a lot more durable than normal ice, she can control the density of it to either make it as heavy as a glacier or as light as a snowflake.

Blood Magic: This magic didn't unlock for Venetica until she was in her teens and she isn't quite as adept in it as she is with her ice magic. With this magic Ven can manipulate blood for a variety of uses. She can manipulate the blood of her enemy so their blood grows thick and sluggish, temporarily slowing their movements but requires a lot of concentration from her. On the other hand she can also thin her enemy's blood so they feel weaker and when they get injured they bleed more. She can increase the flow and oxygen in her own blood to enhance her physical abilities essentially "doping" for a limited time. She can manipulate already shed blood into whatever shape she wants and use it to either pierce her enemy or restrain them. Venetica can combine her two Magics by using her own blood to increase the strength of her ice turning it into "Crimson Ice". She can't do this for long though due to how much magic power it burns and her limited blood supply.
Hero Titles/Known for: Ice Queen, Mistress of the Damned, Renegade Demon
Related Information:

Last edited:
PRESENT BASICS
Name: Alyra
Nickname: N/A
Race: Half-Drow (Half-Elf) (Dark half-Elf)
Birthplace: Velcrine
Age & Birthdate: 23, June 28th
Allegiances: TBD

PRESENT APPEARANCE
Hair Color:
Ebony Black
Eye Color: Ruby Red
Height: 5'5
Weight: 127 lbs
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Scars: None
Health Ailments: N/A

tumblr_okpdcfOtrt1rmfzd9o2_540.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAST BASICS
Name: Rowe Lancaster
Hero Titles/Known for: The Priestess, Lady of Light, Lythandria's Champion
Nickname: None
Race: Human
Birthplace: Windhelm
Birthdate: 34, August 12th
Allegiances: King Thanduin, Domains of Light
Sexuality: Asexual

PAST APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'7
Weight: 138 lbs
Scars: One on her right cheek
Health Ailments: N/A

e25a0e0c9b375c66961d1b5e0899da1e.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gift/Abilities:

Darkvision (Drow heritage), Light Magic, Fire Magic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRESENT MENTALITY
Personality: Mischievous, Loud, Assertive, Determined, Independent, Considerate, Resourceful
History:
Grew up on the streets of Velcrine having been abandoned there by her mother. With no knowledge of where her mother went or who her father was, Alyra had to learn to survive on the streets on her own. Learning that the way to live was by pickpocketing and stealing food. She learned she had to be fast and clever if she didn't want to get caught to get by; occasionally pulling tricks and schemes on people. As she got older not only did she figure out she may have some magical abilities, she was also getting too big to hide away as easily as she use to when running off with anything. Eventually, the inevitable happed and Alyra was caught. But luckily for her, it wasn't by anyone bad, a blessing in disguise if you will as she happened to try stealing from people from the institute. And from that moment on, her life changed forever.
Likes: Food - Tricks - Animals - Contests/Competitions - Drinking - Parties
Dislikes: Bright Colors - Frills - Snakes - Uptight snobs with sticks up their ass/ Rich people - Showoffs
Strengths: Light and Fire Magic - Quick on her feet - Using her surroundings to her advantage - Proficient with a sword
Weaknesses: Overuse of magic can drain her and/or cause damage to herself - Fire Magic could become catastrophic if she loses control - Sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her
Talents: Making people laugh - Stealing your wallet - Pickpocketing - Innate magical abilities to fire
Fears: Being abandoned - Hyrdrophoic (Have you seen the ocean?) - Scared of hurting someone she cares about with her fire magic - Ending up alone
Secrets: Can't swim - Her own fear of hurting people with her fire magic -
Other: N/A

PAST MENTALITY

Personality: Gentle, Sympathetic, Considerate, Determined, Naive, Prim, Opinionated
History:
Rowe Lancaster was born to a noble family in Windhelm. Being the eldest of three, Rowe was the one to have the most responsibility and pressure of representing the Lancaster family. Her future was set for her the moment she was born, receiving the finest education one could get. But as Rowe grew older her family noticed Rowe had acquired an interest in swordsmanship and for a while, her father entertained it by giving her some lessons. But that wouldn't be the only thing they'd discover about their daughter. One day it was discovered that Rowe had a talent for magic when she had accidentally set fire to one of the caretaker's dress as a young girl. With little knowledge in magic, the Lancaster's were unsure of what to do. So they began to search for answers as to what to do, seeing as their original plans for her future weren't going to be what wanted for her. They eventually found a place to send Rowe to where she would be trained to control her abilities. Rowe spent most of her adolescence in a church, learning to not only control her magic but began to learn a new form of magic, using a sword in the name of the light and good under the light and guidance of Lythandria (spiritually). And once she was old enough, Rowe was sent to serve under the King of Crovia and to fight in the name of the Light.
She fought in many battles over the years, serving the King, the church, and the people. But most importantly served the goddess Lythandria. Rowe always putting others and comrades before herself. Many would describe her as an angel that watched over the people, many believing she was sent by Lythandria herself. Though leading battles weren't a common thing to see of her, there were times where she would lead a battle. And lead a battle to victory she did. Many of her battles were against evil and darkness and in many of those battles she came out as a hero. Until one day the biggest battle would come
One that battle would be her last.
Likes: Animals - Bright Colors - Parties - Helping people - Books
Dislikes: Lies - Snakes - Terrible books - Drinking - Corruption in authority - Judgement
Strengths: Light and Fire Magic - Battle strategy - Proficient with a sword - Keeping calm in a battle
Weaknesses: Overuse of magic can drain her and/or cause damage to herself - Fire Magic could become catastrophic if she loses control - Her own naiveness in believing everyone has good in them
Talents: Innate magical abilities to fire - Swordsmanship - Painting - Politics
Fears: Failing people - Hyrdrophoic - Losing people she loves - That her family never truly loved her
Secrets: Was disowned from the Lancaster family when dropped off at the church - Always felt lonely and sometimes wished she had a normal life instead
Other: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song:

Attachments

• 6578b8487010b392509a6c95f503798a.jpg
    6578b8487010b392509a6c95f503798a.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

0:23

3:35
D O O M

p r e s e n t
p a s t
b a c k s t o r y
a b i l i I t i e s

Leon Moldovic
hell-raiser

// end of name //

[/comment]
    FULL NAME
    Leonidas Moldovic

Alias
    Leon, Leo

Birthdate
    November 9th
    Birthplace
    Crovia
    Sexuality
    Heterosexual
    Allegiances
    Chaotic Neutral
    might be a sinner, might be a saint
    APPEARANCE
    BASICS
    HEIGHT
    187 CM | 6'1"
    WEIGHT
    71KG | 160 LBS
    HAIR COLOR
    navy blue
    EYE COLOR
    piercing crimson-red

TATTOOS
    N/A
    PIERCINGS
    silver pendant earrings
    SCARS
    "Clever way to get
    a guy to show off, yeah?"
    AILMENTS
    mild narcissistic personality disorder

PERSONALITY

I'd say expect the unexpected - that way there'll be no surprise when people's true demons come out to play.

On the surface, Leon seems far from a complicated, enigmatic figure. By nature, he is nonchalant, easy-going and cunning. He abides by a live-and-let live philosophy and has developed a tendency to keep everyone guessing as to what his true intentions are. He plays cat and mouse when it comes to his issues, never letting himself stay long enough within himself for them to finally pounce.
    On the other hand, Leon is also naturally inquisitive, with a relentless desire to pursue the truth and to return it in kind through tasteful sarcasm. However, bouts of childishness tend to plague Leon from time time. His teasing, trickster antics exemplify this the most, which means Leon often finds himself in a position where good intentions translate into the wrong actions, which ultimately lead to undesired outcomes.

All in all, Leon is a cynical, silver-tongued devil who has learned to combat tragedy with humour and wit, and combined with ingenious skill in combat and guns, he makes one hell of a Reborn.

code by Nano
-->

Last edited:

Fray Myste

• d1c1770081386893a901b0964d452738.png image0_2.jpg

Basics:

Name: Elionora Flambard

Nickname: Eli

Birthplace: Veilcreste

Age & Birthdate: 23 and April 5th

Allegiances: Neutral but leans towards Veilcrestte

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:
a84cb35a5732165d8d7cdf5f4568b000.jpg

Hair Color: light brown

Eye Color: blue

Height: 5’9

Weight: 150lbs

Tattoos: none

Scars: couple of small scars on her back from training

Health Ailments: None

Weapons: polearm named Fángyù and a shield (Polearm is from past self that was awarded to her past self for their duties protecting the kingdom. Has a enchantment on it that makes it unbreakable.)

Mentality: Elinoras mentality is to protect those around her and to also learn more about her past life.

Personality: Elinora has a kind and caring personality. She will help those around her when she can and loves to bake for people. She is overly protective of those she considers friends and family and will do all that she can to defend them from harm. She tries to hide her sadness and anger but will occasionally let it out when she is alone. She tries to put on a brave face and just help those around her whenever she can.

History:
Born into a family of craftsman, Alexander always watched his family in awe at a young age work on their different crafts. Being the youngest out of 6 other children, Alexander struggled to stand out as much as his siblings did. Each of his siblings each were masters of different forms of craftsmanship.

In descending order from his oldest sibling to the youngest, Alexanders brother Fredrick was a master blacksmith. Creating weapons and armor for the military and adventures around as well as simple everyday things like spoons and pots. His crafts were even used by the armies of Veilcresste and even some in the other kingdoms of light. The 2nd oldest Rose was a master seamstress. Making fine clothes for both men and women, she was a master at her craft. She even had some nobility and aristocrats buy her clothing making her the talk of the city when it came to fashion and clothing. The 3rd and 4th oldest siblings were a set of twins named Rachel and Joshua. Rachel was a master of alchemy while Joshua was an amazing cook. Rachel would gather ingredients and experiment with all her potions and tonics while Joshua would create magnificent dishes using different ingredients and spices to help some. Joshua was even commissioned to cook for a party held by a well-known aristocrat while Rachel worked with some nobility to help find ways to assist the army and others. Then there was the 2nd youngest sibling Rebecca. She was a master at leatherworking and woodcrafts. Making figurines and even some leather armor. She even made bows and arrows to help out different hunters and even the armies around. Not working for any particular kingdom or country. The craftsmanship of her wears spoke well and sold well to all that asked for it.

Then there was Alexander. Comparing himself to his siblings, there was nothing really special about him. His short brown hair and small stature did not help him with anything.

Because of that, he was mostly ignored by his family. Wanting to prove that he was of some worth, Alexander looked for anyway to prove he was someone to look up to. It was during one of the days he was walking around when he discovered what he wanted to do. Watching a kid practicing swordsmanship with their parents, the young kid was in awe. The swing of the weapons, the sound of metal clattering against training dummies, and the look of pride on the parents face told Alexander everything he needed to hear. Determined to become a knight and defend everyone in the kingdom while making a name for himself, the young male talked with his parents. It took some convincing as well as a recommendation from his older brother but eventually his parents gave in and allowed Alexander to apply to becoming a knights squire. Starting from there, he would prove his worth to everyone.

For the next 10 years of his life, he trained under the knight Miranda. A knight that had bought weapons and armor from Alexanders older brother and also was a friend to the family. Miranda was a strict instructor for Alexander spending the first day of training testing his speed, strength, endurance, and ability with a blade. For the most part he was below average in most areas. He was also terrible with a sword. Knowing she was going to have her work cut out for her, Miranda decided to try a few different weapons out to see if any might be a good fit for him. Surprisingly, he seemed to show some promise with a polearm so that was his weapon of choice.

Training with it for hours every day, Alexander slowly grew stronger and faster with his weapon. Slowly growing accustomed to the feel of the weapon, he soon was introduced to armor. He was then introduced into imbuing runes into his weapons and armor to have them survive and last longer; as well, he was also slowly getting used to heavy armor. Eventually, he was given the chance to prove himself. A band of thieves had been spotted on the road leading to town and Alexander along with a few other recruits were tasked with finding them and taking them out. Miranda was sent along to accompany them in case things went bad. After preparing for the adventure, the band of squires went off to find the thieves and vanquish and/or capture them. It was not that difficult of a journey to go to the area they were spotted. It took a bit of time but eventually they found the camp and proceeded to attack the thieves. All was going to plan as the squires had managed to take out all of the thieves. Afterwards, the camp was explored to find any that might have been stragglers, but they had found nobody. Instead, a few hostages were found among them. Most were merchants who were being held for ransom but then there was someone that would change Alexanders life. A woman who he would slowly build up a relationship with. The “peasant girl” Ruby.

After escorting the hostages back to the city, life went back to normal for Alexander. He would train and get stronger every day. Even the new girl Ruby was seen watching him from time to time and eventually Alexander gathered the courage to ask her out. Surprised she even accepted, he started to show her around the town. Showing her places that were only accessible to knights and guards like the castle walls and training grounds to places anyone could look at like simple cafes and taverns. The two built a close bond as Alexander started to share his innermost self with her. It was a couple of years into the relationship when Alexander was told he was going to be knighted for his work and from the recommendation from Miranda. Alexander went to the king of veilcrestte along with a few others and they were given the titles of knights. Thinking this was the pinnacle of his career, this was only the start of the adventures he would have.

A week after being given the title of knight, Alexander started to hear rumors of a war that was going to be had. Armies and heros from both sides would be gathering for the war and Veilcrestte was no exception. Gathering its knights and armies, Alexander found he was one of the ones who was going to join the battle. The next morning they would start their march towards Crovia to join in with the battles to be had. Being nervous, Alexander went to tell his girlfriend about this only to find out she had left the city with no warning. Worried, he looked for her only to find no trace of her. Almost like she had never really existed there. Calming himself, he prepared for the long march that was to be had. Not knowing when he would return home, or even if he would return home, he met with his family for the final dinner he would ever had with them. In the morning, they began their march towards Crovia.

Many battles occurred during Alexanders time in the army. He slowly started to gain the reputation for being a strong fighter. During his down time in between battles, he would ask around trying to see if anyone knew the woman that he had loved and had planned to propose to but to no avail. It was during one of the battles that he had managed to stop some enemies from passing by and going after one of the higher ups in the war. Thanks to his efforts, he was considered to be a hero and given the title of “The Protector”. Using his shield and spear, he continued to prove himself through thick and thin until it finally was the final battle. The battle that would decide the fate of whoever it was that was going to win. So along with the other heros and army, Alexander marched towards the final battle. Not knowing if he would make it out alive.

The battle was intense. People on both sides were not giving any ground as people were falling left and right on both sides. Alexander was slowly running out of fellow fighters with him as he had them fall back while he stood there fending off enemy combatants. Managing to take out many of them, eventually it was just himself on the battlefield exhausted as he panted heavily. Looking up, he noticed a figure was coming up to him. Wearing a mask to hide their face, he assumed they were an assassin working for the enemy to try and kill him and others on the light side. Mustering up what little energy he had left, he fought this individual. Managing to block blow after blow, he eventually managed to take the mask off their face but lost concentration at what he saw. It was the village girl he was going to find and ask to marry him. At the moment of his distraction, the female took the chance to plunge her daggers into the few open areas that were on himself. Coughing up blood, Alexander collapsed being held in place by the village girl. The final words he heard before taking his final breath were this; “If only we were on the same side. Perhaps in another lifetime.” With that, Alexander collapsed and had perished in the final battle. Killed by his one and only love.

To say there was anything special about Elinora would be a lie. Born to a simple baker, the young lady never knew who her father was. Sometimes she wondered who he was but never got an answer from her mother. She always assumed she was just someone that would one day own her mother’s bakery and just be a simple baker. Maybe even find herself a partner and live a simple life. That was what she expected, but she never expected what was to come to happen. How her life was turned upside down.

Even before being told she was a reincarnated hero, the young miss Elinora would have strange dreams every now and then. The dream was of a beautiful woman that seemed to talk with her. Complimenting her, having seemingly genuine fondness for her, and even seemed to love her. These dreams always seemed to end with something sad that made her feel as though someone had stabbed her through her chest. She would wake up in cold sweats from this and look at her chest to see nothing there. She could never get the thought of this person out of her head. Never knowing who she was, she was determined to figure out who they were.

One day, while doing some chores around her mothers bakery, the 10 year old saw some people walk in. Elinora quickly got her mother as she watched the men go in the back. Elinora sat at the counter to the shop as she sat there waiting to see what was going on. It was not but a few minutes before she was asked to come back there as well. Elinora could not tell what was going on as her mother seemed to be a mix of shock and maybe even anxious? It was then told to Elinora that she was the reincarnation of a hero that had the title of the protector. She was to attend an academy in Crovia and learn about her past and become a hero. So, with nervousness and being scared, she packed her things and left towards Crovia the next morning. Not knowing what was going to happen now knowing she was a reborn hero.

As soon as she got to the academy, Elinora was more secluded from her peers. She felt out of place there even knowing that she was a reborn hero just like they were. She would train and do her studies but for the most part, she struggled to make friends. She was able to make some friends with her baking skills but even then, she was more secluded. It wasn’t until a few years at the academy that she started to grow closer to her fellow students. She had gotten stronger and had started to be like her past selfs title, a protector.

Besides that, during her free time she would be in the library trying to learn more about herself and the person in her past. She only found out that her lover from her past life came from Velcrine and worked for the dark domain. Nothing about them was able to be found besides that. Being discouraged about not knowing much more, she just went through her school life and training. Rarely seeing her mother as her mother was back in Veilcrestte.

Dislikes: Sour foods, Mathematics, dogs.

Weaknesses: Long range combat, magic users

Strengths: Great at melee combat, Good at defense, great stamina

Talents: Jousting, Baking, Singing

Fears: Thunder and lightning, spiders

Secrets: She wants to find the one whom her past self-had fallen in love with and figure out why they were betrayed by them.

Other:

Gift/Abilities: Enchantment magic-Elinora is able to enchant her armor and weapons to have more endurance, hit harder, and swing faster. Must spend time with the armor and weapon in order to enchant them and take at least an hour using the magic to apply the enchantments to them.

Earth magic-Elinora has the power to simply move around rocks and boulders. She is not as adept at it as her past self but is able to move boulders and rocks and lob them at her opponents.

Hero Titles/Known for: Past self was known as “The Protector”

Past Life Name: Alexander Flambard

Related Information: N/A

Theme Song:

Garm Ulfrsson
Hunter of the North

garm unmasked.jpg

• Name: Garm Ulfrsson

Nickname: Garm the Hunter

Birthplace: Isadore

Age & Birthdate: 19 [December 27th]

Allegiances:

Sexuality: Unsure

Last edited:
WIP

Savitar Drachma

• Sukuna 4.gif sukuna.jpg

Last edited:
WIP
PAST
Name: Sakura Nora
Nickname: Saku
Age & Birthdate: 21 April, 6th
Allegiances: King Thanduin of Crovia
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race: Human

Appearance:
1616452777062.png
Hair Color: pink
Eye Color: heterochromia
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 150 lbs
Piercings: none
Scars: none
Health Ailments:
Weapons: twin pistols

Mentality:
Personality: nonchalant and gentle typically but she gets serious with a gun in her hand. unexpected to most if they hadn't scene her or heard of her. She's friendly but not overly outgoing.
History: Born in Crovia Sakura grew up to love it. (still working)
Likes: spending time outside, cherry's, sweet drinks, King Thanduin,
Dislikes:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Other:

Gift/Abilities:
Hero Titles/Known for: open to suggestions

PRESENT
Name: Katanya Mori
Nickname: Katty, Mochii, Tanya, Kat
Age & Birthdate: 21 April, 6th
Allegiances: Crovian Military Support
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race: Kitsune

Appearance:
1616566137141.png
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: pink
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs
Scars: none
Health Ailments:
Weapons: twin pistols

Mentality:
Personality: outgoing and flirtatious Katanya is confident and not afraid of others in the slightest approach her in any way and She'll go with the flow~
History: ((It is certainly needed to explain your past life and who you served in that time.
Likes: Socializing, selling things, any dish with fish in it, fruit tea,
Dislikes: water(as in lakes rivers and oceans),
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Other:

Theme Song:

Last edited:
angel_horns_anime_girls_white_hair_long_hair_looking_at_viewer_red_eyes_fantasy_girl-1610025.jpg!d
Present
Basics:
Name: Maria Starr
Nickname: N/A but will accept any, within reason, given to her
Species: Half Angel
Age & Birthdate: 24 - 4/17
Allegiances: Light

Appearance:
Hair Color: nearly white blonde
Eye Color: red
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 149 lbs (not counting wings)
Scars: birth mark going from her right shoulder to her heart
Weapons: In her past life she had a scythe, Death Bringer, of unreasonable size bound to her soul, allowing her to wield it with ease. The main feature of the scythe being that it absorbs blood to repair any damage it accumulates.

Mentality:
Personality: Maria is a kind and caring girl, helping those around her when ever she can. Neither soft spoken or overly bombastic, Maria is eloquent and clear when she speaks with an equally composed attitude. She's levelheaded and maybe even overly practical at times. Being a proficient strategist she she has an innate understanding of the battlefield and ability to see the bigger picture. She's not one to rush in head first, trying to think things thorough before any risky action. The only moment she wont hesitate is when jumping headlong into helping those closest to her. When it comes to personal issues she tends to side line them or not really stand up for herself, often only put her energy into her studies or helping those around her. When it come's to her strategies she's developed a some what inflated ego, hating when things don't work out as planned or she loses.
History: Maria was born to an advisor, her father, and a diplomat, her mother. The two made an odd but powerful couple; her father had always been less confrontational and studious, while her mother had been more outgoing and ambitious. Together the couple made a proficient team of political strategist who could quell almost any disputes. Maria's angelic appearance came from her mother and some of the perks that came with it.
Growing up Maria was always a good kid; she listened to her parents, teachers, elders and rarely disobeyed them unless it was something she didn't morally agree to. She was caring and giving, always lending a helping hand to those in need. When she was sent to the institute she became particularly interesting in studying battlefield tactics and strategies. For reason's she could not explain she was very intrigued and gifted with it. As she progressed she was even had some strategies sent back to Crovia.
Dislikes: Hostility, large loud gatherings, messes
Weaknesses: Stubborn, pride, unarmed combat
Strengths: Perception and intellect, emotional maturity, speaking/communication
Talents: Lip reading, speed reading, photographic memory
Fears: Making a fatal mistake that leads to the death of those important to her or herself, and letting people down
Secrets: None worth noting currently
Other: TBD

Gift/Abilities: Healing touch: Being half angel she can heal minor to mild wounds. Flight: Her wings allow her to fly. Calming Aura: Being half angel she has a naturally calming energy, allowing those near her to feel more at ease in her presence. (See past)
Hero Titles/Known for: None currently

Theme Song:

109531a4d6b31f60198abebc641faed9.jpg
Past
Basics:
Name: Myla Eztli
Nickname:
Birthplace: Serin
Age & Birthdate: TBD - 4/17
Allegiances: Absinthe - mainly Virdan Greymoore

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143 lbs
Piercings: each ear, naval, tongue
Scars: None
Weapons: Death Bringer, her scythe

Mentality:
Personality: Myla would have been described as a spit fire in life. She was ambitious to seemingly no end, and her confidence boundless. Most importantly she was passionate. Whether her anger or her love, her emotions were on full display down to her dying breath. Myla was known as a strong leader as a commander during the war, and a fiercely loyal fighter and lover as the guard of Virdan. As a duty bound soldier she was brilliant, and commanded the battle field with her well thought out tactics. She was a vicious but not ruthless fighter. When it came to those close to her she was encouraging and protective. She wasn't a cruel person by any means, at worse she was power hungry and temperamental.
History: Myla didn't have a note worthy youth. She was born to nobody parents in Serin. She had a knack for getting herself in trouble but also getting herself out of it. She wanted more for her self and honed her skills before serving Absinthe. From there she was quickly promoted to a commander which she served as for awhile during the war, this was also when she got her signature weapon, Death Bringer. It was around this time she found love, the mage Virdan Greymoore. In a world of darkness and pain they seemed to bring a sense of light and warmth to each other. It was then she worked her way up to be his bodyguard, not that he necessarily needed one in her opinion. She made a promise that she'd protect him till her dying breath, a promise she kept. (Will Probably add more as I have more details)
Dislikes: Weakness, boredom & unproductivity
Weaknesses: Pride, short tempered, Impulsive
Strengths: Combat in most forms, leadership, determination
Talents: Agile, photographic memory
Fears: Dying a worthless death Not being able to protect her love
Secrets: She had occasional acts of mercy
Other: Has a grudge against Rowe who was often at odds with while still a commander and for just being too good. Sparring buddies w/ Vladis.

Gift/Abilities: Enhanced physical abilities. At about double the average person (male) she could move faster, jump higher, hit harder. Poisonous blood, there was a point which would sneak her blood into drinks to kill her enemies; sometimes she'd use some to coat her weapons which her scythe would absorb and maintain the poisoned property for 4 hrs.
Hero Titles/Known for: Some called her "The Vixen". Enemies had referred as the "Commander of Death".

Theme Song:​

Last edited:

Erkan Ayaz (WIP)

• 1616892261027.png

Last edited:
WIP
Present
b609604dfa7eb0c90becd4d330203a95.jpge34ac3bfffd6bb3c37203a67e5cda35b.jpg

Basics
Name:
Nickname:
Birthplace:
Age & Birthdate: 23, January 31
Race: Dwarf

Appearance
Hair Color:
Fiery red (Lots and lots of thick, curly, fluffy long hair)
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 4.5 feet
Weight: 83 lb (she is a very curvy girl, with a soft round chubby face)
Piercings: Two in each of her ears
Tattoos: None, she likes tattoos though getting one is scary
Scars:
Health Ailments:
Weapons: ( What do you specialize in or a unique one. Do bare in mind if you had a weapon special to you in your past life it will be returned to you in the introduction post.))

Mentality
Personality: ( Positive and Negative)
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Other:
Gift/Abilities:
Hero Titles/Known for:

Past Life

Name:
Nickname:
Birthplace: