• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rebardi Effect | OOC

dandy

attention slut

The Rebardi Effect
This is where we will talk outside of the roleplay, obviously. I have no rules here besides asking that you keep everything civilized. I won't tolerate drama. Check out IC or being working on your Character.

Last edited:
rubycats rubycats I look forward to seeing your character(s). You are allowed more than one, by the way, though I can't guarantee I will accept all. I'm a bit nervous about this. Last time I attempted GM-ing, I deleted out of fear of messing up.

And no worries. It should go away soon.

GM ing can be a nerve racking experience, but I wish you luck and look forward to see where this turns out. I usually wait for someone to make a char first before making my own, speaking of which

rubycats rubycats I have my characters posted, so if you'd like to refer to them as an example for yours, go right ahead! c=

I'm debating creating another character or not. Eheh. I have so many ideas.

I'm not sure yet, really. Probably a scavenger-y character. Someone who fetches supplies for the group.

myst.erion myst.erion Your character may have a pet as long as it isn't unrealistic. If it is an animal that makes noise such as a dog or a bird, it may attract unwanted attention, however, so she should understand the consequences. c=

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel I don't mind at all! There is no limit on characters as long as you can keep track of them and still provide enough to go off of for each character.

Elliot & Spencer Darling
Names: Elliot and Spencer Darling
Nicknames: Elle and Spence
Ages: Elliot is 32 and Spencer is 8
Sexuality: Elliot is Straight
Nationality: English
Hometown: Marietta, Georgia

Height: Elliot is 5'12" and Spencer is 3'11".
Weight: Elliot is 164lb and Spencer is 73lb.
Eye Color: Elliot's are blue and Spence's are brown.
Hair Color: They both have red hair.
Skin Color: Both have pale skin, despite the sun they are constantly under. They're often seen sunburned as they cannot find sunscreen in any of their scavenges.
Distinguishing Features: Both have their collection of small scars developed after the country went to chaos. Spencer has a scar on her forehead above her right eyebrow she got from tripping and falling on a dresser drawer corner as a toddler. She has a small birthmark on the nape of her neck that somewhat resembles a bird and both of her ears pierced. Elliot has a rather gross-looking scar on his ankle that he got from breaking his leg as a teenager. He and his friends decided jumping off of a barn roof over a ditch would be a great idea. He has another scar on his stomach from where he had his gallbladder, that was causing issues, removed. He too has a single piercing in his left ear and a small birthmark in the crook of his elbow.
Dress Style: Though they both dressed very differently before the Apocalypse, they both now make do with whatever they can find that fits, which isn't much. Clothing went away rather quickly. Elliot wears a white collared shirt he found when scavenging a retail store that is stained with blood, dirt, and some purple stains from the time they found berries. He wears a pair of loose-fitting jeans that he keeps attached to his hips with a rope, otherwise he'd be in his underpants. He still has his sneakers that he wore before the Apocalypse, so they have suffered an ill fate. They are torn up and stained they're beyond recognizable. Putting Spencer before himself, he tries to make sure she has better clothing to wear. She wears a striped pink shirt, bell-bottom blue jeans and an equally as worn pair of sneakers. To make sure she doesn't get cold, Elliot convinced her to lug around a slightly-too small jacket around her waist at all times.
Disabilities: Since the death of Elliot's wife and Spencer's mother, the pair have fallen into a depression. Besides that, the two of them are rather healthy and seem to have no visible problems.

Talents: The two of them aren't incredibly talented, but together they think they make a pretty good team. Both of them were active beforehand, so they don't get tired of the endless walking and walking too easily. Spencer was a ballerina before and is very graceful on her feet and is rather flexible, able to reach unusual spaces due to her small frame and agility. Elliot is resourceful and makes supplies of unusual things, is able to limit their food so it lasts longer. He has enough medical knowledge to treat simple wounds given the right supplies.
Flaws: Elliot values Spencer over anything - including his own life. When seen in a dangerous, he is more than likely holding her, which puts them in an obvious disadvantage. Along with that, Spencer is a mere child and panics in scary situations, often screaming or crying out, which attracts Zombies. Elliot, as well, isn't much of a fighter. He has taken the "life" of many Zombies over the few months, but if he were to be overcrowded, he wouldn't be able to take them all on his own.
Personality: Elliot is a man of God, he claims. He takes care in acting in a way he knows his God would approve of, which is to be a strong, obedient and courageous man - and he is. He treats nearly everybody with respect, even people he doesn't personally agree with. Even in dangerous times, he regards the few alive people he comes across with manners. Besides, it's best not to make enemies. He is selfless and puts other before himself, especially his daughter. He's optimistic, even in such scary times, and tries to be humorous and make people see the good in every situation. Like any human being, however, he isn't a perfect person. He bottles up his emotions until they explode like a science-fair volcano, and it usually isn't pretty. He can be absolutely cruel when it comes to his daughter and anyone harming, disregarding any consequences that may come from doing so. Along with this, he's weak-willed and cares too much for life. He'd rather escape and let dangerous Zombies roam free than kill one of the Zombies. One, he doesn't want his daughter witnessing so many acts of violence. Two, he really hopes a cure is found that can restore the once-humans back to their normal lives. He knows it's a fantasy, but a man can hope. When his wife is mentioned, he often talks as though she's still alive, as he hasn't come to terms with her death just yet. He refuses to accept it.

Spencer is described as an angel, not yet tainted by the ways of man. She was raised in a God-loving family that taught her much about the benefits of being a good, compassionate person. She's optimistic and goofy, and just like her father tries to humor the worst of situations. Since her mother's death, though, her personality had changed much. She's much more distant, often lost in memories of times that were simpler. She doesn't joke about as much as she once did and hides behind her father when interacting with new people. She longs for things to go back to they way they once were, though it's unlikely. Elliot and Spencer were once inseparable but are even more-so now that their entire lives are each other. Through thick and thin, they'll be there for each other.
Religion: Christain
Background: I'll reveal this throughout the roleplay.
Just want to tell you mate, 5 Foot 12 Inches is in fact 6 Foot. 12 inches equal a foot.
b4uuMNHnln3PK5lmU9Sp3iw_ZOxOZvr879PjPE5oMHvBfQ08y69Mc4ni9pGvnIH6_xjHzggsG2lqEKF4Lvz-nsY=s240

Users who are viewing this thread

Back