• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel

"Gosh, this looks a bit weird.. I really need some help in here." He looks back and forth cautiously then yells ,"Laurel! Please!..." He puts his head down unsure of what t do next.

Hearing Ajax call for her, the green haired girl ran into the lobby, carrying both of their clothes like a security blanket, a worried look appearing on her face when she caught sight of a bleeding girl. "Oh! You're hurt!" Running over, she inspected the wound. "Um... I think I can try to help..." She pulled a small container from the pocket of her dress, somehow still holding on to both hers and Ajax's clothes as she opened it to reveal a salve that smelled sweet like nectar and seemed to glow slightly. "I found this in my pocket earlier today and it made some scratches and bruises I had from crashing into things heal faster and numbed the pain a bit!" She offered it to the girl. "Here! You should try it and see if it helps!"

"w-well i don't have anything to lose." she says unsure but drinking the liquid . amazingly she healed up quite nicely. "thank you." she said getting up. looking at the blood stains she mutters a "sorry..." she quickly finds a paper and pen writing an apology and getting ready to leave though very nervous about The Werewolf hunter outside the hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajax stands up and sighs in relief.

"Well, that sure was something."

Looking around at the bloodied surroundings he yelled out, "24! 24! We need your help cleaning this up!"

24 whipped around a corner and began scrubbing the couches and the floor with a moist rag, cleaning out all of the blood out almost immediately.

Ajax nodded at the droid and then said with a wide grin, "Now that this is done and over with, Laurel, would you like to come to the Jacuzzi with me?"

SachiGrl said:

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha-tana looked at the time on her imaginary watch... what's taking the young girl and that guy so long to arrive? Sha'tana looked over to Casey in disappointment, "I am sorry to depart so soon." She said in a sad manner. "Can you let the young girl with green hair know that I had to go?" Sha'tana grabbed one of the many towels from the towel rack. "I must be really off to bed. Got lots to do tomorrow." She waved goodbye to Casey and went to her room. She bathed, changed, and went off to sleep.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

"Odd," Casey thought. "I wonder why she's so busy. And is it even possible for humans to have green hair? I know I'm not an expert, but none of the humans I met before ever had green hair."

She nodded, smiling at him. "Okay!" She then turned to look at the other girl. "Wanna come with us? Pretty please? It'll be fuuun!" She blinked large, innocent grey eyes at her.

Casey decided to take a small break from the jacuzzi. She didn't bother to take off her swimsuit, as she would be going back into the jacuzzi soon. She grabbed a towel and headed into the lobby, where she found two girls and one man. The man had short, swept-back brown hair, brown eyes, and clothes that looked like they belonged to a swashbuckler. She took all this in, but what she really noticed was that although he had adult proportions, he was three feet tall. The other two girls were no less odd. One was very ragged, with shoulder-length brown hair, golden eyes, and pointy ears. The third... well, all Casey noticed was that she had green hair, just like the girl the person in the jacuzzi had said to look out for.

"Casey, right? Sorry about all of the ruckus, everything is good here. We were just about to go down to the Jacuzzi, I haven't been in there yet."

Ajax slowly walks away in the direction of the Jacuzzi.

He says lowly, "This has been a really long day for me.. Come along Laurel."

xXxAnimeBellxXx said:
She nodded, smiling at him. "Okay!" She then turned to look at the other girl. "Wanna come with us? Pretty please? It'll be fuuun!" She blinked large, innocent grey eyes at her.
Casey walked up to the green-haired girl and tapped her on the back. 

[QUOTE="David Van Aken]"Casey, right? Sorry about all of the ruckus, everything is good here. We were just about to go down to the Jacuzzi, I haven't been in there yet."
Ajax slowly walks away in the direction of the Jacuzzi.

He says lowly, "This has been a really long day for me.. Come along Laurel."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, it's Casey. How did you know? And, um, I have a message for Laurel."

She looked up at the newcomer, Casey, with wide grey eyes, holding tighter to the clothing in her arms and smiling. "A message? For me? Cool! What kinda message?" She tilted her head curiously to one side.

"Um, well, this lady in the Jacuzzi, the one with short black hair and red eyes, wanted me to tell you that she had to go to bed."

"Oh..." She nodded slowly. "Guess we're not meeting Sha-Sha there after all, then..." For a split second, she seemed upset with this news, but her perky attitude returned in the blink of an eye. "Oh well! That doesn't mean I can't go there anyway! And I can still hang out with Ajax at least!" She turned to look at the halfling. "I... can hang out with you... right...?"

"Yay!" She jumps up, almost dropping their clothes in the process. Small red antennae perk up in her happiness and yellow and lilac wings like that of a butterfly somehow sprout from her back, surprisingly not damaging the one-piece bathing suit she was wearing. She hardly seems to notice the appearance of the appendages, though she does opt to fly behind Ajax rather than walk, her antennae sensing his warmth for her as she was smiling so wide that her eyes were forced to close.

The green haired girl nods understandingly, setting the clothes on a bench in the corner of the room, where they hopefully wouldn't get wet. She then plopped herself down next to him, dangling pale feet into the warm water and kicking them back and forth softly, making small waves. "That's fine. I'll sit here with you!" She smiled at him and started humming softly, wings fluttering a little behind her.

Ajax firmly grips the side of the pool, "This isn't you Ajax, what're you doing?" He thought to himself.

He turn to Laurel and stutters quietly, "So how's it-how's it hanging?"

She looked at him and giggled slightly at his wording. "I've always thought that was a funny way of asking how you are..." She grinned slightly at him. "I'm doing pretty good! How're you?"

He grins back nervously, realizing how cliche his grin is already getting.

"Oh! I'm terrific! It's nice to have a nice warm bed all to myself for a change, and not sharing the room with four or five other fellas."

He sighs a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, this is the most relaxed that I have been in a long time."

She nods. "Well, I'm glad you're getting some relaxation time. That can be just as important as working time, you know!" She nods again to herself, as if agreeing with her own words.

She glances at him out of the corner of her eye and shakes her head. "Nope... But I don't mind! If I don't remember, I don't remember. There's nothing I can do about that, right? So no sense dwelling on it." She turned her head to give him a closed-eyed smile.

"Adorable" He says lowly, as if in a trance.

He snaps out of it quickly and splashes his feet around in the Jacuzzi a bit.

"I'm feeling adventurous today!" He says, then jumps into the Jacuzzi. He stands flat footed on the bottom. The water goes up to his neck.

She only had a moment to puzzle over his 'adorable' comment before getting distracted when his being 'adventurous' splashed her. She laughed. "Hee hee me too!" With that, she slid into the water after him, crouching down so they were at the same height and closing her eyes with a content sigh. "The water's sooo waaarm..."

Ajax is very pleased, nervous, but pleased.

He starts,"You lo-", then a song begins to play through the speakers, Is this the real life? Is this Just Fantasy?

That must be 24, it's her favorite song, Ajax thinks.

What Ajax does, however, is much less suave than what he planned. His skin flushes into a bright red and lets out a low laugh. He was sure glad that her eyes were closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back