• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

6f330c18-d9ea-4dd8-9ce8-950c04463c26.jpg

Welcome to The Hotel.

As you can see, this is not an ordinary hotel. Believe it or not, this hotel appears randomly to those who are different, lost, or hotel seekers. Technically, when the hotel randomly appears, it is just an illusion that leads to a portal to the actual hotel. The location of the actual hotel is unknown. This hotel is open to all races and creatures, such as talking dogs, aliens, experimented humans, vampires, monsters, and ect.

In this world, humans are unaware of other races and creatures, so try to mentally prepare your human before he/she comes.

concierge.jpeg

This is Gu, the receptionist. He'll provide you your room key. If you need anything to make your room better fit (for example, a coffin instead of a bed) just dial 92 from the phone in your room or notify a nearby maid. Also, if a customer is already speaking to Gu, please wait til the customer is finished with him. Gu is only one person.

2nr3olc.jpg

What's a hotel without a bar? Mr. Algor is our bartender at the Cork Bar. He is there 24-7. You might not notice at first, but he's dead. His soul is conveniently attached to the bar area, so he voluntarily serves for the hotel.

eb91ca64-9d4a-45cc-b8b4-05aa89184e03.jpg

We have several maids on staff. Please acknowledge them by their number. It will be displayed on their faces intermittently. For instance, it will say "ON" followed by "24," then "ON" again. Robot 22 is our Bartender at the Beach Bar.

These characters are played by nobody in particular. Interact with them when necessary.

--

map.jpg

--

Please read the Role Play Overview, so you can know who to interact with when you're in certain areas (Bar, reception, ect.).

Review the the map, so you know what is available at the Hotel.

Follow the general rules of RPnation.

First post your character before posting in the RP.

Also, since this is a walk-in RP, you are entitled to stray your character from another character if they are offline; this is if you still want to keep posting. Just let the person know or make your post obvious that you left them wherever they were.

And, have fun!

***New rule, if I'm not online it is vital that no guest is ignored. Always try to include new guest in your character's interactions. Make an other character if necessary**

--

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

"Gu, what did I tell you?" He twiddled his fingers while the monster like shadow behind him motioned in an exaggerated laughing manner. Sha'tana glared at the shadow. "You can't let HIM-" she gestured toward his shadow, "-answer customer calls." Gu nodded his head several times. "I'm warning you, Gu!" Sha'tana walked off to the bar. "Can you believe this guy?" Sha'tana complained to Mr. Algor. "His shadow gets bored, Miss Sha." She rolled her eyes, "You're on his side, huh?" He shook his head then said in his ghostly voice, "I'm only stating the truth, Miss Sha." Sha'tana sat on the bar stool with her legs crossed. She was currently in her human form wearing a long black skirt with a white button-up top. Mr. Algor went about doing his business, cleaning cups and such. Sha'tana watched Gu carefully from afar while he attended to his duties at the reception desk. "May I offer you a drink, Miss Sha?" Sha'tana waved off at Mr. Algor as she continued to watch Gu work.

((She went to bed since no interactions took place))

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana woke up with a loud yawn. She slept in her demon form. Natural, is the way to sleep. She sat up from bed and made a phone call. She dialed 92; this was part of her regular routine. "Gu," Sha'tana started off, "Any new customers?" Gu cleared his throat on the other line, "Umm, errr, yes. A human, to be more specific." Sha'tana hung up abruptly. She transformed into her human form. Her bright red skin paled into a creamy peach. She went to her closet and dressed into grey turtle-neck dress that reached her knees. She pressed a button on her wall which notified all the customers, that are not human, that there is a human in the premises. Every room has an LED sign above the door entrance. Most creatures, that are not human, like to be notified when a human is in the hotel. She has gotten several complaints in the past, and she doesn't want the headache again.

Sha'tana exited her room. She wanted to check on Robot 22 who's located at the beach bar outside. Normally, 22 gets a little anxious when humans are on deck. Sha'tana passed by the reception then the cork bar and exited outside past the restaurant. "Hey, 22." 22 cocked her head, and shrugged, "Yes?" Sha'tana sat on a bar stool. "Great weather, right?" 22 cocked her head to the other side, "Yes?" Sha'tana sighed, "There's a human on deck, okay. Let me know if you need 12 to replace you." 22 straighten her head, "Yes, understood."

Sha'tana left towards the beach. It was a wonderful thing the human world had that her old planet didn't. She took of her black heels and allowed her feet soak with the waves of the ocean.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy Ford entered the strange hotel. She had to stay somewhere for the night, before her bus is ready. She was surprised no other passenger had come this way, like none of them had noticed that impressive building...

First step - he reception. 'A marvelous place!' she thought to herself as she was looking around the main lobby 'Whole building looks like it was taken out from the 1940s... Just like the receptonist...' Tracy gripped her backpack stronger as she approached him. She cleared her throat and asked:

"Ehm... Good evening, I'm Tracy Ford and I'd like to take a room for the night. If it's not a problem, I'd like to have something with number 8." The receptionist was looking at her strangely. "... That's my lucky number." She added with a smile that could melt any ice... 
The smile worked, as almost always did. The receptionist seemed to be a quiet person, only inroduced himself (with strange name, sounded like 'Gu') smiled while handing her over the key. The lobby was a bit dark, the shadows must have been playing with her mind. She could've sworn the receptionist' shadow was way too high, moving a bit on it's own... 'I must be really tired' Tracy thought. 'I'd better find the room quickly'.

She walked off the reception not looking at it anymore. Quickly found the correct door number, opened the door and entered the room. Her room, with number 8.

The girl had thrown her backpack on the bed and looked around. Typical old-fashioned hotel room. She took a deep breath. Checked out her mobile. Out of range... 'Typical' Tracy thought to herself. She had already forgotten the disturbing feelings she had by the reception and decided to explore the hotel a bit more. She looked at the advertisement folder she took from the reception. There was suppose to be a beach nearby... In the evening darkness, it might look well...

Tracy left her room and headed towards the reception again. She listened to the sound her heavy combat boots gave with every step. The familiar sounds calmed her down completely. At the reception she asked Gu about the beach. Following his directions she passed by the reception then the cork bar and exited outside past the restaurant.

"No way!" Tracy Ford, an aspiring journalist of her high-school newspaper froze in a middle of a step. A robot-maid... She'd never seen anything like that, never expected to, especially in such a classically-looking hotel.

Her heart almost stomped when the machine moved towards her. She took a deep breath. Second one within last quarter hour.

Her mind moved quickly. She read the number shining on display. "Twenty..." she started timidly. Then she cleared her throat, hooked her thumbs on her belt and said louder. "Twenty-two, how do I geo to the beach?" she asked loudly, as she was some VIP guest. The machine answered and gave further directions. 'They must've spent a fortune on it' She was thinking until the breathtaking view of a dark ocean made her change her point of view.

She noticed another person walking the beach. It was a woman in a grey turtle-neck dress that reached her knees. She was barefeet and was walking the beach letting the ater wash her feet. Tracy looked down at her boots. She knew she couldn't take them off at the moment (not quickly anyway) and she decided to walk the beach as she was. She walked towards the woman, stood herself down safe of the waves and called her.

"Hello!" the woman turned around. "Girl shoved her hands to the front pockets of her jeans and continued. "Sorry to disturb you, but my name is Tracy, Tracy Ford, and I've just arrived here. Are you one of the guests? It's a great place by the way!"

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana's mind was tranquil. She did not anticipate any interruptions between her and the breath-taking view of the sea. "Hello!" Sha'tana heard someone say. She turned around. Ah, yes... the human... She smiled in response. The human introduced herself as 'Tracy, Tracy Ford.'

"Oh, hello, Tracy Ford." Sha'tana chuckled when she asked if she was also a guest. Should I play along? Sha'tana cocked her head and gave Tracy a mischievous smile, "Why, yes... I am a guest." She continued pacing alongside the ocean shore. "What brings you here to The Hotel." Sha'tana looked back at her new customer, "I'm a regular here." The human's outfit was quite intriguing. She has never seen a spiked necklace worn around the neck of a free individual. Normally, slaves would wear that attire. Her boots seemed belonging to an adventurous being... hmmm... that must be what led her here.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

Tracy was glad she could talk with somebody, after a long trip on a bus.

"I was on my way to my aunt for a vacations, but the bus had broken down and all the passengers had to stay for the night at the motel. I had called from the bus and told my aunt I won't be coming for the next few days. I had planned to make some trip on my own, but I guess I'll spend some time here." She explained with a wide grin.

"I'm a journalist... well..." she got confused "at a school newspaper so far, but I think I'm going to write about this place. It's so beautiful here I think some serious paper may publish it." She added excited. "Ad what about you? What's your story? Do you know what kind of attractions they have here? Have you seen those robots?"

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana nodded endlessly as Tracy spoke about how she came about to arrive at the hotel. "I'm glad that you'll be spending some time here," she said with a genuine smile. When Tracy spoke the words "I'm a journalist..." Sha'tana's eyes widened. "Jour-journalist, you say?" she spoke curiously. Should I tell her... Sha'tana pondered... I don't want her to look crazy. "Perhaps, rather than writing non-fiction, why don't you write a story in reference to this place?" She said this in hopes of not having to explain the circumstance of the hotel. Of all humans, I had to get a journalist as a guest... Sha'tana sighed with the thought. "Oh, I'm sorry..." she tried to change her perplexed expression, "I have a very bad history. I come here to the hotel to escape from it." she gave Tracy a faint smile. "As for attractions, this place has many. A playground for children, indoor Jacuzzi, sauna steam bath, tennis court, aerobics room, swimming pool, card room (for playing Yu-Gioh, Poker, and such), television room, restaurants, and more!" Just speaking of her hotel gets her all excited. "I love this hotel," Sha'tana stopped walking, for a moment, to enjoy the feeling of happiness in her heart.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

Tracy grinned while walking along the strange woman. Out of her words the teen got a hunch the hotel is more interesting she thought before. There was something the woman wasn't telling her. She walked by her, trying to stick to the sand and avoid waves.

"I want to be a famous journalist, I have to write non-fiction. I did write some stories for school, but what I like most is to research, take pictures and then write and comment on everything I've seen." Teen noticed the woman was still worried "I can write about your story too". She added with a nice smile.

"You haven't even told me your name. Who are you? A guest really? You speak of that facility like you managed it or... perhaps own it..." The almost-professional journalist decided to give her best shot.

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

She wants to be a FAMOUS journalist, great... Sha'tana thought. When Tracy mentioned writing a story about herself she replied, "Oh no, no... that won't be necessary." she chuckled at the idea. A non-fiction story on the Blood Demon clan. The humans will go mad or at least they'll think she's gone mad. "Goodness! I haven't told you my name." she paused and considered giving her an alias, "The name's Sha'tana." (the apostrophe is similar to a comma. The name is said like this "Sha, tana." It is a brief pause in the middle of the name.) Sha'tana laughed softly at Tracy's accusations. "Like I said earlier, I'm a regular. Would you like a tour?"

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

"That's a unique name, sound's familiar though" Tracy answered. "Of course I'd like to take a tour!" Teen said with a smile. "Would we start now, after dark or are we going to wait till the morning? At what time there is more people around? I'd like to meet the others." She still was not sure if this woman was telling the truth. And that name! Sounded more like a stage nick, but Tracy didn't recognize the woman's face.

Girl touched her spiked choker as the woman glanced at it again. "Is there a problem with that? Are here some old grannies who would... not approve..." Tracy put a special accent on the last two words. "If I tell you how the ladies at the bus looked at me... If that engine had worked better, I'd leave the bus near here anyway." Girl chuckled telling that.

"So about that tour, where do we start?" Girl looked at the whole facility, with its lights shining in the evening dark. She was surprised that some places in the hotel were dark, like unused. 'I guess the crisis got them too, at least a bit.' She thought grinning.

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

"Now, that you mention the time..." She looked at the invisible watch she was wearing, "... it is a tad bit late." Sha'tana sighed, but then smiled at Tracy. "How about tomorrow in the afternoon? My room number is 0001. Just dial that number on your room's phone," she scratched her head shyly, "if I don't answer, I'm still sleeping." Sha'tana laughed in embarrassment. "Just walk around the hotel and get acquainted with other visitors if I'm unavailable." She began to walk in the direction of the hotel. "Nice meeting you, Tracy!"

Appearance:

"It was nice to meet you too." Tracy replied. 'Sleep. What an outstanding idea' she thought waving her hand towards Sha'tana. "Good night" She quickly marched back to her room, took shower, changed into her nightgown and soon was sleeping...

Enquebis looked up at the massive hotel as he had seemingly gotten lost on his way to a party invite he had gotten. This party was mysteriously placed out of town in a place he had never heard of, though, he was no stranger to those type of anonymous situations; not even so much as giving it a thought. Before he knew it he was standing here in front of this hotel, or rather, what it appeared to be.

This thought maybe a smirk appear over Enquebis' face as he had known better than that. His extremely high senses telling him that it was not what it appeared to be. There was no hotel; only an illusion of what it wanted to be. The wind still hitting his face even behind the shelter of this “hotel.” The smell of concrete, wood, and glass no where to be found. A human would have easily fallen for such an easy trap to spot, but, he was not this naïve.

Though, that was not to say he wasn't going to go in. If anything, that curiously fake creation drove the desire to go in even further. Would it lead him to somewhere inescapable? Or maybe there was a giant monster that would swallow him on the other end of the door? Even more possible it could be some freak going through all this effort just to see Enquebis fall on his face when he walked through the door and realized there was absolutely nothing. Wasn't that what made it so fun? He loved a good surprise. No matter what trouble this door would bring on him he would face it with that same cocky smirk as always.

He quickly walked over to the door as the dirt, rocks, and sticks crunched under his boot; gripping the handle of the door. Quickly turning it and pulling it open as the loud hum of electronics, gusts of air, and conversing of people hit him like a brick wall; immediately entering the strange establishment. His eyes looking around as he saw all sorts of strange creature's running the hotel as if it was just an innocent business; immediately busting into a mad laughter.

As he laughed harder and harder he knelt down to clutch his stomach and catch his breath; slowly creeping back up as he rubbed the tear from his eyes. He spoke out to the strange faculty in a calm tone that seemed to somehow demand attention. “This is it!? All those little tricks to send me to an actual hotel?” He only started laughing once more at the idea as he slowly made his way to the front counter; eying the man in charge with the laugh dying down. “I gotta tell ya, I am a bit disappointed! I was hoping the moment the moment I opened those doors some giant worm thing would swallow me whole. Now that would have been cool as hell!”

With his hysteria finally dying down he turned away from the counter to gently lean onto it; his elbows holding against the wood to keep his body up. Looking around the rather large room with an entertained smirk played across his lips; exposing four small fangs hidden on his teeth. Much like a werewolf, but, much smaller. Speaking out, but, not necessarily to anyone in specific. “So, tell me? What is this place anyway? A vacation home for the super powered or did they finally lock me in a mad house that I just haven't caught onto yet?” He looked around as he awaited a reply; perfectly fine with any answer he got.

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana was nearly footsteps away from her room 0001 until she heard a spontaneous laughter erupt from the reception area. "Goodness, what is it now?" she approached the reception area with her heels in her hands and her feet still slightly wet from walking on the beach shore. A man's boisterous voice spoke aloud, 'This is it!? All those little tricks to send me to an actual hotel?' Sha'tana scoffed at the question. She cleared her throat before speaking, "Yes, this is it, sir. The portal to our hotel is not a trick; it is simply an entrance for creatures, such as you & I. A place to rest, eat, sleep, and drink in peace." She shifted her hips to the side and laid her hand on her hip. She looked at Gu and his shadow; they both seemed utterly stunned by this man's demeanor. "Don't mind him. Just remember we have a human on the premises," Gu and his shadow bowed simultaneously. "Ugh, I need a drink..." Sha'tana walked toward the Cork Bar. "The usual, Miss Sha?" Mr. Algor asked; she nodded in response. He looks like HIM... Sha'tana dropped her heels by the bar stool, then ran her fingers through her hair.

Appearance:

Quite suddenly, there was a flash of light from above and a young girl with shoulder length light green hair, wearing a pink and green dress fell from the light, landing on the wooden floor with a thump. She made a soft moaning sound, not opening her eyes for a long few moments.

Finally, she blinked grey eyes open and sat up, shaking her head and looking around her. Seeing that there were people (or some sort of beings) in the room with her, she jumped to her feet and grinned excitedly.

"Hello!"

Enquebis continued to look around the room with his scarlet eyes peeking out from his golden blonde hair; his heightened ego obvious from just the glance that hovered around the room. Though, as soon as he heard a woman speaking from another room his eyes darted towards her; letting out a loud, obviously enticed, whistle. Speaking out bluntly as he watched her creep closer. “Those hips! Wow! What a looker! Why don't you...!” Though, his words were quickly cut off by her as she spoke so bluntly and to the point. “Yes, this is it, sir.” Well. Short. Sweet. To the point. Wasn't she just a bore!

“... rest, eat, sleep, and drink in peace.” God, just from these two sentences this woman has already killed his fun loving mood; dragging him down word by word. But, he listened on any way as he watched her past him. “Don't mind him?” Oh, now she was just getting personal. Who did this woman think she was shooing him off like a fly? Though, that did not kill his encouragement as he heard her next words. His smirk returning to his lips as he sprinted to catch up with her; calling out to her. “Oh! A drink, huh!? Sounds like fun to me! I'm in!”

Though, as soon as he stopped next to her by the bar he looked over to her; not even bothering to order a drink. Speaking in a cocky tone as he leaned against the bar top with that same smirk on his lips. “But, seriously, lady. What climbed up your a....” Before he was able to finish his words he was quickly caught off guard by the sound of feet hitting the floorboard; his eyes darting over to the cause of the sound. Seeing yet another woman as his eyes scanned over her body. “Two women, huh? Well, I am all for a game of two on one! Makes it all the more challenging to win!” He let out a laugh as he watched the other woman; awaiting the inevitable rise he would get out of her.

The young green haired girl blinked wide eyes at the rather large male in front of her. "Huh? Game? Can I play?" She rocked back and forth on her heels, hands clasped behind her back as she waited for a response, smiling with genuine innocence lighting up her grey eyes.

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Mr. Algor placed Sha'tana's drink before her. She sipped it calmly as her nerves settled. 'Oh! A drink, huh!? Sounds like fun to me! I'm in!' Sha'tana looked behind towards Enquebis, "By all means." Being the head of the hotel implied she had to be a role model. Be polite to customers, yes. But, drinking... only the head of the hotel can pull that off. Sha'tana saw a flash above the reception, and a girl fell through it. "Oh, dear!" Sha'tana placed her drink back on the counter and rushed to the girl's aid. 'Two women, huh? Well, I am all for a game of two on one! Makes it all the more challenging to win!' Sha'tana gave Enquebis a look of annoyance. The naive girl thought he actually meant a game, "No, no, dear. You don't want to play the games he speaks of." Sha'tana held the girl's hand and led her to Gu. "This man-" she referred to Gu, "-will help you with your room. Its on me." She gave the green haired girl a pleasant smile and winked at Gu.

Appearance:

The young girl, who appeared to be about 16, looked at the other female. "Huh? There are games that I don't want to play? Are they boring? Is it like that one card game where you play it all by yourself?" She looked over the man she'd been led to. "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you" She then turned back to the woman. "That's nice of you. But..." She looked down, fiddling with her thumbs in front of her. "I'm not sure if I can ever repay your kindness..."

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana chuckled, "I'm the head of the hotel." She patted the girl's head, "I don't charge lost children." She smiled then thought of her own childhood. She was lost for long time then. She fought Shronix, a one-eyed scaled creature from her planet, and other fellow demon children; they apparently thrived on seeing the death of others. She was different, but strong. She survived and was eventually adopted by the Blood Demon clan. Being thrown into the wilderness at birth was a tradition of theirs; they only accepted the children who'd survive. "Oh, I'm sorry..." Sha'tana just realized that she has gotten lost in her thoughts, "if you'd like, check out your room and the rest of the hotel. I'll be here at the Cork Bar if you need anything."

Appearance:

She smiled at the nice woman. "Thank you! You're really nice!" She tilted her head and looked around, before turning back to look at her again when she spoke. "Um... If you don't mind me asking... Would you happen to know who I am...? Oh! Can I ask your name?"

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

"Actually," Sha'tana said with concern, "We're complete strangers to each other as of now." To lightly up her concern for the child, she playfully placed her hand out for a formal handshake, "I am Sha'tana. I don't normally ask for customers names because of the multitude of customers I receive." She cocked her head and laughed. "I'm sure once you find yourself, you'll be on your way home." Sha'tana began to walk back to her bar stool. Her drink was calling out to her. "Like I said, give my hotel a tour. I'd like to hear your feedback." she paused a bit, "I'm actually waiting on a client." I promised a tour for Tracy, but she hasn't even went to bed yet. Doesn't look like she's getting much sleep today. If Tracy calls her room, she knows Robot 56 would answer for her. Eventually, she'd get the message; word spreads fast in this hotel. Sha'tana gave her drink a gulp.

Appearance:

The green haired girl nodded along with her words, giggling slightly and shaking the offered hand. "Nice to meet you Sha-Sha... Um... Sha... tana...?" She shook her head before shrugging and smiling up at her. "Well, it's nice to meet you!" She nodded along with her words again for a few moments. So, she was waiting for someone? "Oh, okay. I won't keep you, then." She turned back to the man with the moving shadow, which may have looked scary to some people, but to her, looked really nice. She giggled when it wiggled its fingers at her in greeting. She wiggled hers back, small red antennae on top of her head perking up a bit. She walked up to the man. "Hi! I'd like a room, please." The man nodded, pulling out a key and handing it to her along with a really convenient map of the hotel that listed all of 'areas of interest.' "Cool! Thanks! Um... What was your name...?" The man smiled kindly at her. "I am Gu." She grinned up at him. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Gu! Well, Sha... Sha... tana... I'll get that right eventually... Anyway! The nice lady said I could go explore, so Imma go find my room! Bye-bye Mr. Gu!" She turned slightly as she was skipping towards the stairs, to look back at Sha'tana. "Bye Sha-Sha!" Before anything could be said about her informality or anything, she was off, running up the stairs to find her designated room. 
After running (and flying) around the hotel, searching for her room, she eventually found it and was quite happy with it. She jumped onto the bed, laughing excitedly. "Yay! The bed's so comfy!" She wandered around the room for a bit before deciding to go and explore somewhere else.

After a while of getting lost, she shrugged and somehow managed to find her way back to the reception area. Smiling, she wandered over to the bar, looking at Sha'tana for a while. "Sha-Sha... You said you were going to give someone a tour, right...? If it's not too much trouble, do you think maybe I could get one too...?"

Ajax turns the corner rubbing his neck. After a moment he lifts his head and his eyes open wide for a moment.

"Howdy, mates."

The green haired girl stares at the newcomer with wide eyes. "Hi! I've never seen you before! Nice to meet you! I'm..." She trails off, frowning slightly for a moment before shrugging and grinning at him once more. "Well, I'll think of a name later! Anyway, who're you?"

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana was finished with her first drink and was hesitant to ask for an other. "An other, Miss Sha?" Mr. Algor politely asked. She responded with a look of bewilderness, "I'll give you more time, Miss Sha." Before Sha'tana could say anything, she saw the young green haired girl heading her way. She smiled. 'Sha-Sha...' the young girl started off saying, 'You said you were going to give someone a tour, right...? If it's not too much trouble, do you think maybe I could get one too...?' Sha'tana nodded in response. I don't recall mentioning my tour with Tracy aloud... she contemplated, ... psychic abilities perhaps? "I don't see no harm in that. Let's head over to the shop to get you a bathing suit." She stood up from the bar stool and placed her heels back on her feet. "Go on ahead to the shop. Its past the reception to the right. Tell Robot 32 to put the tab under room 0001. I'll be back with a bathing suit on." Sha'tana waved the young girl a temporary goodbye.

Suddenly, a short man entered the entrance of her hotel. "Hello there," she said with a smile. Then, she decided to invite him to the Jacuzzi, "Hey, this young girl and I are going to the Jacuzzi. Want to join?" Before he could answer she gave him a map of her hotel. "I'll meet you guys there." She went off.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

Casey Jones was lost. No doubt about it. She'd never had a very good sense of direction. "Argh," she thought "Why oh why does my curiosity always have to run faster than my ability to do things?" She'd just wanted to see the world. And, well, now she was. The parts of it that were in the middle of nowhere. No town, no gas station, no farmhouse, just wilderness and a fancy hotel.

Wait a minute. A fancy hotel?

Casey looked a little harder. The hotel was still there. "Well, at least I can ask for directions, and possibly stay there for a while. I'll go." she decided.

She walked into the lobby and asked the receptionist: "May I stay here for a while?" He nodded and handed her a room key. On closer inspection, it turned out to be room 2222. She was a little surprised that he didn't ask for money, but she was content not to look a gift horse in the mouth, for now. Her curiosity was still smarting from the blow it had taken when she had run off down a back road and gotten lost. It would probably take a while before she went back to her ordinary inquisitive self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back