• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel

The girl nodded, smiling and walked up to the shorter male. "Wanna come with me to get a bathing suit? Maybe you'll have better luck with the map than I did... Come on! The shop's over that way! I think... By the reception..." She looked over her shoulder at him, already halfway across the room. "Unless... You don't want to..."

Ajax looks back at the exited girl.

"Yes, Laurel. My name's Ajax Wellington."

He stops for a moment to turn away, but stops himself.

"Oh, it's alright if I call you Laurel, right? Laurel is my favorite shade of green." He suavely states.

He goes on to say "Oh, I'd love to come into the Jacuzzi, but I have nothing to wear. So yes, surely. I could use a change." He says, gesturing to his clothes.

Casey noticed that there was a jacuzzi, and she decided to go over there. Usually, Djinn disliked water, but Casey had always been an exception. She loved water. She had a swimsuit in her backpack, and she got changed (in the changing room), left her backpack in the changing room, and then jumped into the water, splashing everyone else around.

The green haired girl nods excitedly, beaming a smile at him. "Okay! Nice to meet you, Ajax! You can call me Laurel! It's not like I have anything else to go by, and Laurel's a nice name..." She nods once to herself before continuing on her journey to the store. "Well, I was told to put the price of my bathing suit on Sha-Sha's tab... Do you have any money? I don't know if she would be willing to pay for both of us... Hmm..." She shrugged, practically skipping into the store. She quickly browsed through the bathing suits before picking out a simple green one piece with a pink bow. Going up to the robot behind the counter, she grinned up at 32. "Hi! I was told to put the tab under room 0001 if that's not too much trouble." Once she was all sorted out, she turned back to Ajax, waiting for him to be ready to go to the Jacuzzi.

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana briefly changed into her black, one-piece bathing suit. "I hope this is not too provocative for my guests." She exchanged her heels for some simple sandals and headed toward the Jacuzzi. "Looks, like someone is having fun," Some of the water Casey splashed landed on her toes. She giggled when she entered the premises of the Jacuzzi room. "Mind if I join you?"

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

Ajax sees nothing in his size at first. He dives into the back of a miscellaneous crate of clothes. After a minute he pulls out a light green bathing suit with a grey drawstring. He lifts it over his head and stares right at it. Under his breath he whispers, "Perfect..." Once he snaps out of that trance he goes over to 32 and bought the suit with about half of a huge sack of coins that he was carrying with him.

He turns around to his new ally and says calmly, "Alrighty, ready to head over there?"

The green haired girl grins and nods vigorously. "Yeah! Let's go meet Sha-Sha!" She ran out of the shop, but stopped in her tracks before leaving the reception area, looking back at Ajax with a slightly embarrassed grin. "Um... Why don't you lead the way...?"

SachiGrl said:

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha'tana briefly changed into her black, one-piece bathing suit. "I hope this is not too provocative for my guests." She exchanged her heels for some simple sandals and headed toward the Jacuzzi. "Looks, like someone is having fun," Some of the water Casey splashed landed on her toes. She giggled when she entered the premises of the Jacuzzi room. "Mind if I join you?"

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

"Not at all."

Casey waved her in and relaxed by the sides. "By the way, who are you?"

"Oh yes, I sure will." He says, grinning a little too widely for his liking.

He stops to think for a moment, adjusting his rapier on his belt.

He mutters under his breath,"We are in the west wing now, and the east is that-a-way," he says pointing a finger in the correct direction.

"So if we head down that hall for a minute, we'll find our way."

Ajax walks on very slowly, at first. Waiting for Laurel to catch up.

She nods and bounds after him, trusting him to get her to where they needed to be in a timely manner. "You're good with directions, then? I don't seem to be. I can find warm places easily, though!" She laughed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck.

He begins, "Oh, I'm alright with directions. If it helps just remember that.." He stops mid sentence somewhat perplexed.

He turns around and cocks an eyebrow, "Rewind there, sister. What do you mean with that whole 'finding warm places' thing? Are you a sorceror or something?"

He then realizes how mean that came of and he goes back to say, "There's nothing wrong with that, of course. I'm just curious." He turns away bashfully.

She tilts her head, blinking owlishly at him. "Sorcerer? I don't... think so..." She shakes her head, then points to two red antennae that rest on top of her hair, hardly noticeable. "I use these to find nice warm places to take naps in!" She pauses, suddenly frowning slightly. "Is that weird...?"

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Before Sha'tana responded to Casey's question, she sunk her body into the hot water. "Hmmm.." she moaned. "The name's Sha'tana,"she spoke in a relaxed manner. "I hope you don't mind, but my natural skin prefers this temperature." Her pale human-colored skin morphed into her natural demonic red color. "Much better," she said with a sigh. Within her arms, she has removable spears. They are currently within her skin, so she is just a red woman.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

He looks at the antennae in the way that most people would look at the more mundane features of another.

He looks her in the eyes again,"Hon', it's not weird. Not weird for me, at least." He scratches his chin and says,"I will admit that that is a new one for me. I've never seen antennae on a creature over nine inches tall before."

"Also, we're here. The changing room is right here, you should go first. This door's lock doesn't work too well and you'll need someone to watch the door." He says and grandly bows to Laurel whilst gesturing to the door.

She grins at him and nods, skipping into the room. She hums an absentminded tune to herself as she changes, and comes back out within ten minutes, holding the clothes she'd been wearing before folded over her arms. "Done! Now it's your turn to change and I'll watch the door!" She giggled slightly and stood at attention beside the door.

Luna ran for her life. while she wasn't exactly opposed to dieing she would prefer it quickly. he on the other hand was quite sadistic and therefore she ended up running for her life. the hunter had managed to get a bolt into her should and a few good slashes in. she was in near some sleepy small town in the middle of nowhere but that middle of nowhere was exactly where she was at the moment. she needed to hide and fast. soon he spots her and she starts running. she spots off in the distance some building and judging it good as any she heads towards it. soon enough she half-run, half-stumbled into a lobby of some building. keeping away from windows she leans against the wall trying to avoid the attention of the desk guy with the weird statue. finally the pain catches up and grits her teeth trying to not scream. damn silver. she nurses her wounds whimpering a little. also trying to not leave blood stains. she'd leave once he leaves. last thing she wanted to do was hurt the guests here or cause them trouble.

He turns around to see her and quickly leaps to his feet.

He awkwardly grins at her and says, "Change yes, me, now. Haha!"

He dives into the changing room and sits on the floor for a minute. "Dumb, dumb, dummy... What was that?" He murmured to himself for a short while.

He changes quickly and walks out of the changing room within five minutes. Rapier and clothes in hand he said, "I'll have to put this on one of the pool chairs."

He hears something come from the entrance. "What was that?" He states.

He drops everything except for his rapier and yells at the girl, "Laurel, stay here! Nobody else is usually awake at this time."

Ajax bolts down the hallway and towards the entrance at startling speed.

Surprised, she freezes, hardly daring to breathe. What was going on? Deciding that it was probably best to do as Ajax said, she slowly sank down so she was sitting on the floor, not knowing how long she'd be waiting for news on what had happened.

Ajax arrives and prepares to draw his rapier.

He says seriously to the empty area, "I don't know who you are but.." *sniffs* "You don't smell like anyone I know, and.." *sniffs again* "you also smell of blood." *Sniff Sniff* "Fresh blood, even. I can help you out here and we can leave here as friends, nobody even needs to know about the blood, so where are you?

border1.jpg
HEAD OF THE HOTEL
border1.jpg

Sha-tana looked at the time on her imaginary watch... what's taking the young girl and that guy so long to arrive? Sha'tana looked over to Casey in disappointment, "I am sorry to depart so soon." She said in a sad manner. "Can you let the young girl with green hair know that I had to go?" Sha'tana grabbed one of the many towels from the towel rack. "I must be really off to bed. Got lots to do tomorrow." She waved goodbye to Casey and went to her room. She bathed, changed, and went off to sleep.

Appearance:

Human Form & Demon Form

In the lobby the half-ling might spot a blur of movement but upon hearing she stands up the wobbly. it seems to be a human girl, a runaway though her stitched and patched shirt are pretty dirtied and blood stained with a crossbow bolt in her shoulder it seems she was going to pull out. it had a silver sheen like those used on werewolves. and upon closer inspection in her long dirty hair pointed ears poked out and she had frightened golden eyes. "I-I'm Luna..." as she opened her mouth you may spot an extra set of canines with both pretty sharp. the girl seemed to be a werewolf.

Ajax carefully placed down his rapier. "Luna, you're bleeding, you're shivering, you need to take a seat. I'll be right back, just tell me where it hurts the most and I'll fix you right up." He jams a hand behind the front desk and immediately grabs a medical kit and comes back to Luna.

She does so making note to apologize for the blood stains. she tried to relax alittle and him treat her wounds. once he was done she'd apologize to the owner and leave. she had only couple of 20s and that was strictly for food. she would never be able to afford this place. but it was nice of the half-ling to heal her a kindness she rarely got especially from herself. "thank you...y-you don't have to do this..."

He begins sternly, patting her wounds with a rag drenched in peroxide, "Oh, but I do, you're bleeding all over the place. I would rather not let you die in the lobby." She doesn't look too seriously injured, The peroxide should be enough. Just to be safe, he wants to get a second opinion. He yells, "Laurel! It's all right in here! It's safe!"

The wounds actually looked rather rough. not so much the wounds themselves but infection that is pretty nasty for werewolves. Silver poisoning. it seemed the weapons were designed to leave silver dust in the flesh and blood stream. that of course put a hold on the healing factor and was not kind on the pain level for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back