• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel

Sigismund said:
Ezekiel opened his eyes.. He looked around.. He was.. Nowhere? No he was back in Purgatory, surrounded by darkness.. And eyes.... “Seven?!” He yelled out.. Ezekiel panickly looked around.. The eyes were coming closer, a deep laughter bellowed around him..

Suddenly.. He looked down, Ezekiel stood motionless in the pool of blood..

“GAH!...” Ezekiel rose from the bed.. his hands burning brightly and his body drenched in sweat.. “Seven?!” He said.. And looked to his side.. Seven was still there.. “God..” The fires on his hand went out.

Ezekiel cupped his face and sighed. Everything felt like a bad memory.. But still a memory he remembers clearly. “How..Long.. Sheesh.. It felt like I’ve been gone for a week..” Mumbled Ezekiel to no one particularly.

He studied Seven’s room again. It didn’t really change since last time where she told him about what happened.. And well all the things that followed suit.. Good thing I had opened the window instead of breaking through it. Ezekiel thought as he looked towards the window

that he had leaped through with Seven in his arms. His attention turned back to the rest of the dainty room.. Certainly more friendly looking than my room.. Ezekiel slowly rose up from the bed. He cracked his back and his knuckles. “I haven’t slept like that in ages.. Damn.. It felt good.”

Ezekiel moved over to the window and opened it. “Humh.. Bonded..” He reached under his coat and pulled the carton of cigarettes. “Eh.. Ain’t going to miss yer’ anyway.” He said and threw the pack out of the window. “I wonder if alcohol might be a problem... Sheesh.. This bond

is going to off me.” Ezekiel shook his head lightly. Probably going to quit that too.. Humh.. I wonder if this bond is telepathic, bizarre.. I should ask Phyra ‘bout that. And get some chewing sticks.. Ezekiel shrugged to himself again.. Shortly rubbing his eyes, he was still feeling

a bit off or tired.

Seven opened her eyes... Where am I? It was dark, dark and cold, and it set her on edge. There was blood, blood everywhere. But... she wasn't in her own body. She was just conscious of this occurring. And there was laughter, deep bellowing laughter, and someone was screaming for her... Ezekiel? What was wrong, he sounded so scared. Worry coursed through her veins, but it wasn't hers. It was... Ezekiel's. Something told her it was Ezekiel's. And... wait a moment. Seven became aware that this thing occurring, this horrible Purgatory dream, wasn't hers... And she wasn't in her own body, because she was seeing this dream through Ezekiel's mind. He looked down and-

Seven suddenly felt a sharp tug that stole her breath, and she was suddenly awake, staring at her eyelids. She sighed out her nose in relief that the dream was over. She heard a cry from within the room and cracked open an eye. Ezekiel was sitting upright, hands on fire and covered in sweat, looking like he just saw doomsday. He began talking to herself, but it was mostly muttered so she couldn't understand what he was saying. He looked around and stood, and snapped her eyes closed. Why am I pretending to sleep? And where's Phyra? Probably burning something... Oh well, let her have her freedom. Seven opened her eyes fully as she heard the window opening, instantly worrying that Ezekiel would throw himself through again. But no, he threw the cigarettes out instead. Seven's brows rose. Why would he do tha- Oh... the bond... Oh my devil, we're bonded? That's like... that's like getting married! Lucifer! Seven took to staring at where Ezekiel had been sprawled and pressed her lips in a thin line. But do I mind that?

Seven sat up and got off the bed, slipping away into the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door and she turned on the shower and stripped down, stepping in. She sighed as the water rushed over her skin, soothing her aching muscles and washing away the dirt while metaphorically washing away her worries. We'll figure this out.

Ezekiel stood and tried to relax his nerves by watching the scenery from the window, but to no avail.. That dream... It felt so darn real... Can’t be.. It must be a side effect of returning or something..

Ezekiel’s ears perked as he heard the shower turn on. He turned and looked to the bed. Did I wake Seven?.. Phyra’s gone....

Ezekiel slowly moved over to the doorway of the bathroom, apparently Seven didn’t close it after her.. Well maybe she felt safe? Ezekiel stood by the doorway and listened to the water.

humh.. She seemed off? I don’t know.. A good morning would maybe taken some worry off.. Eh.. I shouldn’t worry.. That’ll make her feel worried? Or atleast feel that I feel worried that she feel w.... Eh.. Now my brain hurts..

Ezekiel sighed and slowly spoke up. “Ummh... Good.. Morning Seven..” Why d.. Well he did feel awkward.. He was standing in the doorway to a open bathroom where a woman where showering..

Atleast he had the decency to not directly stare, instead his gaze was on the floor. “Umm... So.. Did you sleep well? Considering all that crap that happened?” Christ Ezekiel.. Did you just change attitude from the careless guy to a softie?

“..Eh.. I should wait.. It’s been a long night and that.. Awh fuck it.. I’m terrible at this conversation.. I’m sorry.. It’.. Egh” I’m a moron.. Ezekiel sighed and sat down leaning up at the doorway. “I should go and get washed up at my room.. Eh..” Ezekiel didn’t really move...

He kinda didn’t want to move really.. Instead he remained silent, contemplating.

('Scuse me as I become evil here ^^ poor softie is gonna have a heart attack after I do what I plan)

Seven paused from rinsing soap from her hair when she heard Ezekiel speak up from the doorway. Well, she felt his presence before that, she probably could've felt his confusion and worry, and just general stress, from a mile away. Perhaps they should test that some day...

"Good morning, Ezekiel," Seven replied. She cringed, running a hand through her damp locks. Geez, way to sound all formal and detached. "Well, I slept fine. I, eh... Had a weird dream is all. Sorry for just vanishing into the bathroom without saying good morning, I just felt zombie-like and figured I should clean up before attempting normal conversation."

Seven could sense the awkwardness in Ezekiel's tone of voice and through their bond, and it only served to amuse her. What, he's never held a conversation with a showering person before? Aww, how innocent. Seven finished rinsing her hair and cleaning her skin, and shut off the water. She then peered from behind the shower curtain and realized that there was no towel. Not that she needed one, he could easily dry herself with a blast of warmth. But Ezekiel was still sitting right in the doorway... Which left her with a few options, the more entertaining ones involving not giving a damn that he was sitting there and just drying off and walking out. But she couldn't be that evil, not after he was clearly so embarrassed already.

"Eh, Ezekiel? Could you get me a towel from the closet?"​

Ezekiel looked up and stared at Seven’s face.. Damn..I.h.. He blinked for a while and noticed she were talking with him.. Was.. I..Huh..

“Understandable.. We’r-“ His ears perked as Seven asked him about getting her a towel. “Oh sure.. I can do that..”

Ezekiel stood up, he lingered for a moment and finally moved over to the closet. “Uh.. Ah here they are..” Ezekiel took a red towel out.

“Humh.. So Seven.. “ He said while leisurely walking over to the bathroom again. “Bonded, with the possibility for life with it.. That’s pretty big..

Isn’t it? I mean.... It’s.. I don’t know.. It’s something one might get used to? Eh..” Yep.. I’m a moron and terribly bad at doing this.. Ezekiel stepped into the bathroom..

“Uhh.. Here.. Seven..” His eyes darted between the towel and Seven’s face, although his eyes rested more on her face that popped out of the curtains. “So.. Yeah.. I guess you forgot to take a towel.. That... Happens.. Heh..”

Ezeke.. Shut up.. Nope.. I’m totally bad at this.. Somebody make me mute please.. “Do you need anything else?” He asked.. Still unsure on what to really do..

Seven watched his face with a blank expression, surprised that she was able to hide her amusement. He clearly wasn't feeling this, as his own flustered awkwardness seemed overwhelming. As he left to grab a towel for her, Seven smirked slightly, forming a plan.

"Bonded, that we are. And yes, most likely for life. You did pretty much bring this upon yourself though, for not reading up on what rune you were using. Though I must say, it's healed into quiet an interesting scar, like a tattoo." Seven watched as Ezekiel reentered, clearly trying not to stare as his eyes darted between the red towel in his hand and her face. "Ezekiel? Are you alright? You seem a bit flustered. I'm not embarrassing you, am I?" Seven asked innocently, stepping right out of the shower and taking the towel from him with a devilish grin. Cue even more flustered rambling

in 3...2...1...

Ezekiel nodded. “Well.. I was scared that you would die or something so I had to do it.. Asap you know..?” Ezekiel blinked and was a bit expressionless. “Am I alri-“

Ezekiel stared at Seven’s.. Naked body.. She TRICKED ME...hum..oh..w..wah.. “I.. ke...Uh.. Oh...W..Wh....y?...”

Ezekiel shook his head.. Now.. Zeke.. You’re older than her.. And you’ve lived far long enough to not be afraid of that.. What happened?! Did you change personality?!

Ezekiel took a deep breath.. “..You know.. “ He said slowly again leaning in towards Seven. “I could live with for life.”

In that moment, Zeke’s mind cleared up.. The nightmare forgotten.. For in that moment he kissed Seven.. NOW YOU’RE BACK! Well.. Technically me..

He broke off the kiss again. “I’m.. Sorry.. I guess I was a bit.. Foward.. Eh..” ...I.......Hmh.. I do feel relaxed.. Like.. My mind is open.. Serenity.. Is she.. Seven is making me feel relaxed.. Huhmh..

I hope.. You can live with that too..?” Said Ezekiel slowly, as he smiled warmly. ..Eh.. I wonder what Phyra is going to .. Shit.. She’ll kill me if she saw me now..

Seven was quite smug at Ezekiel's reaction, until he turned it around and surprised her by kissing her. Seven blinked a bit, taken aback by his quick recovery from embarrassment, only to ramble a bit again. Seven smiled at his innocently asked question and nodded. "I think I can live with it," She said, a bit sarcastic when saying 'I think'. She grabbed his collar and kissed him again.

Phyra, however, was not too pleased to return to what she saw; Ezekiel and Seven, who still had the towel in her hand and not on her body, kissing in the middle of the bathroom. Her eye twitched. She restrained herself from scolding Seven and attacking Ezekiel, recalling Seven's independence speech. So instead of going into mom-mode, she went into friend-mode. "Oi! Love birds! Next time, close the damn door! You're burning my eyes!"

Ezekiel smiled.. “I thought so.... I lo-“ Ezekiel turned as Phyra had begun talking. “Uh.. It’s.. Not entirely what it seems like!” Pointed Ezekiel out. “.. You’re not going to kill me? Huh.. Yay..”

Ezekiel looked a bit awkwardly from Phyra to Seven.. “Well.. I.. Can I use the shower after you’re done?” He tried to make it sound.. Plain although he knew he failed horribly. “Ugh.. And yeah.... I can’t stop making this seem awkward, can I?” He sighed and

shrugged. Atleast I tried! Ezekiel moved out of the bathroom to give Seven privacy.. Or atleast what was left of it. “Uhm.. Sorry about that Phyra?.. I guess?” You know.. She seems friendlier than normal.. That’s a good thing.. Right?

Ehh... Yeah, totally.
“So.. Phyra.. Where you’ve been?.. You do seem ehh.. Happier? I guess..” How can one tell if a fire demon is happy? That’s a geniune question actually.. Huh.. “I...Ehh Hope you.. Don’t mind.. That.. Yeah..”

Seven looked over Ezekiel's shoulder as Phyra spoke, face reddening. Well, it's not like she hasn't been in the same body during a shower before. She's quite familiar with your body, Sev, stop blushing.

"Oh, hey Phyra!" Seven chirped, waving a bit. Ezekiel seemed beyond embarrassed, which honestly was amusing her to no end, and Phyra seemed to be amused herself. Huh... Wonder why she isn't setting him on fire... Oh well, can't complain. I wonder what he was about to say though... Seven looked to Ezekiel and smiled. "Of course you can use the shower. Just give me a minute."

Phyra sat herself upon the bed that had gone unused by the two and examined her nails, or what would be her nails if she weren't made of fire. Phyra looked up as Ezekiel left the bathroom and began talking with her. She smirked.

"Where I went is for me to know and you not to find out. And happier? Eh... I suppose? Nothing in particular has happened. And for the record, I'm not going to kill you. Honestly, your expression when i spoke up has sparred your life," Phyra teased, chuckling. "I don't mind Seven's nudity, or you two together. I'll still rip your dick off if you hurt her though." Phyra smiled pleasantly. "So how have you been?"​

Ezekiel blinked for a short while.. “Eh.. Okay, thanks Seven...” Ezekiel stood in the middle of the room and stared at Phyra. “Humh.. I guess that privacy is understandable... “ Ezekiel’s face was expressionlessly mortified. “...I ...Really don’t hope you mean that Pyra... That’s cruel..

Too cruel..” Ezekiel sighed. “I’m go-“ Sheesh.. These girls are cutting me off mid sentence all the time.. Ezekiel turned and smiled warmly to Seven. “Eh.. ... Probably.. Just.. Phyra being.. Phyra I think?.. You know her better than me.

But.. “ He turned to Phyra. “I would never in my life harm her on purpose.. I mean.. In the start with this bond.. We.. Have to test? It’s new for us.. So accidents are going to happen.. But I wouldn’t in my life harm her directly..” Ezekiel turned his attention back to Seven with a smile again.

“Well.. I’ll.. Be using the bathroom now then....” Ezekiel carefully moved past Seven. As he got into the bathroom he nearly closed the door, although it was left slightly ajar. ugh... It’s true isn’t it? The need to test and see how this bond thing works.. Right?.. Ehh

Ezekiel sighed and undressed. He checked the showers temperatur and turned it a little colder, he stepped in and began washing himself. Damn... How long have it been to get a shower like this?

He sighed with relief. Just what I needed.. Humh.. Phyra stopped me from.. Well telling Seven I loved her.. Eh.. I don’t know anymore.. Well I still love Seven.. She’s fun.. Nice.. And.. Ezekiel’s thoughts trailed off.. He shook his head and continued to was his hair.

Phyra smiled at Ezekiel's little speech, especially as she noticed Seven's cheeks redden. It amazed her how immodest the girl could be, only to be embarrassed by compliments or heartfelt testimonies. "I won't Ezekiel, I believe you. Now shower you slob, before you get your filth on us."

Seven waited for Ezekiel to vanish into the bathroom before giving Phyra a stern look. "What'd you say?"

"I said nothing, I have no idea what you're talking about," Phyra said innocently, but her grin was devilish. "Get dressed. I went out to get actual clothes for you so you aren't stuck inn the same dirty clothes until we can get back to Hell and fetch your stuff."

"Oh. Thanks Phyra," Seven said, grabbing different articles of clothing from the bags Phyra pointed to in the corner of the room. How hadn't she noticed them? Seven quickly got dressed, not caring about being shy in front of Phyra, and then picked up the towel. She had only used it to cover herself momentarily, as she had dried herself off with a gust of heat. She walked back towards the bathroom and dropped the towel outside the door, but the falling fabric caused a gust that caused the ajar door to swing open slightly.

"Oh, sorry about that," Seven said, stooping to pick up the towel again and close the door. She paused, however, upon seeing Ezekiel's shadow through the curtain. She smirked. "Actually, I'm not that sorry anymore."​

Ezekiel’s mind wandered, from the bond to his nightmare to Phyra’s motherly traits? He shook his head. Ugh.. It should work itself out...It usually does..

Ezekiel in the silence of the water hitting him listened to Phyra and Seven’s talking. Hell? Humh.. I could help them.. Well unless Phyra got a direct route to ..Eh.. Their stuff. Waygates.. Are not really

a 100% correct way.. They fail about one third of the times.. Well fail and fail.. I just don’t get exactly where I am but close.. And..
For a blink of an eye, had Ezekiel’s thoughts moved past the massacre.. She can’t have let that stay as their home?.

He shook his head again, suddenly he heard Seven move and her saying sorry. “It’s O-“ “Actually, I’m not that sorry anymore. Well.. This turned interesting.. “Whaddya’ mean Seven?”

Ezekiel’s upper body popped up behind the curtains. He stared at her staring at him. “Oh ‘Cmon Seven..

Phyra’s there.. And I got a freebie from a bad burn by luck..” Another brief moment had Ezeke’s thoughts moved back to where it was Seven in the shower and him by the doorway.

We gotta stop meeting like this.. Ezeke himself smiled slyly.

Seven smirked, not phased by his upper body at as she had seen him shirtless before. Though being soaked did add something extra.

"What about me?" Phyra suddenly asked. Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Seven sighed. Phyra stopped beside Seven and cat called. "See Seven? I told you he was hot when we met him, and what did you say? You told me to shut up. But c'mon, look at him. He's hot. And I'm a fire demon saying this."

"Phyra?"

"Yes?"

"Mine," Seven stated, narrowing her eyes slightly. Phyra laughed and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Seven standing there by herself in the doorway. She hung up the towel on the rack and ran a hand through her hair, turning to leave.​

Ezekiel groaned as Phyra asked.. Well Speak of the sun and it’ll shine.. “Ugh..”

Ezekiel shook his head as phyra talked about him. Gee.. It’s like her first time seeing a guy..

Ezekiel suddenly changed his expression to a surprise. Mine? Huh.. That’s new. Is Seven a little bit jealous..Hah.. Oh?

Ezekiel stepped out of the shower as Seven turned. Not on my watch.

Before she could leave though had Ezekiel already placed and arm around her waist. “Where you think you’re going?” He said quietly, to avoid Phyra snooping around.

He leaned to whisper into her ear. “And mine..” He whispered and turned Seven’s face slightly so he could kiss her lips.

Seven heard the shower curtain rustle and didn't think much of it, but then an arm wrapped around her waist. An arm attached the a very wet and very naked man, that she was practically soul-married to. Seven's cheek burned and she tensed, flustered by then turn of events.

"Where you think you're going?" He asked in an amused tone, but quietly so that it was almost drowned out by the sound of the still-running shower. Probably trying not to alert Phyra. Which Seven understood entirely, Phyra's odd logic would no doubt make her pissed to see the roles reversed.

"Well, someone's a bit grabby," Seven remarked, her voice shaking a bit in her embarrassment. It's not like she was unused to seeing others without clothes. She had lived in Hell for a damn long time, and a lot of demons were so confident in theirselves that they figured they'd share it with the underworld. It was the fact that this was Ezekiel that was flustering her so much. And her embarrassment only grew as he leaned closer and whispered to her. She only caught one word. "Mine". And then he was kissing her, and she was sure her face was red as a tomato if not redder. But that didn't stop her from relaxing in his grip and turning to deepen the kiss.

Phyra had been intending to leave, to go find a forest fire or something to relax in, when she glanced it and paused. She opened her mouth to comment but then pressed her lips together in a tight line. Crazy kids. She then opened the door and left the room, closing and locking the door behind her.​

Ezekiel was the one to break off the kiss, with a quick motion had he taken the towel but he slowly wrapped the towel around his waist.

He smiled slyly again. He looked up as he heard a door close. Huh.. Did phyra see us?...

Well.. Since she’s not here.. Humh.
Ezekiel reached with one hand and turned the shower off, he turned back to Seven and smiled again.

“Grabby? You did kinda ask for it you know.. And my, my. You’re blushing..” Ezekiel leaned in and kissed her again.

“..Seven?” Ezekiel smiled. “...I love you.” He said placing his forehead to hers. There.. I’ve told her.. It, kinda feels good to actually get this off..

“I mean it.. I love you.. You’re someone very special to me Seven..”

Seven averted her eyes as she heard the door close, her face reddening as Ezekiel flashed her a sly grin. At Ezekiel's comment, Seven looked back.

"Asked for it? How did I ask for it? By hanging up a towel?" Seven questioned. His next comment caused her eyes to roll. "Yes, I'm blushing. Cheesy as-" Seven was interrupted with a chaste kiss, though she didn't complain.

"Seven? ...I love you. Imean it. I love you. You’re someone very special to me Seven..." Ezekiel suddenly admitted, resting his forehead to hers. Seven froze, eyes widening. She... Hadn't been expecting that... Nor was she prepared to answer to that. She was sure her face was even redder, or completely lacking color as she paled in shock. She didn't know how to react honestly. Did she love him too? Perhaps. But she didn't know what love was! She'd never loved a person before, besides Caleb and Phyra, but those were much different types of love. Phyra was the sibling love, and with Caleb it... It had been unrequited and quite frankly stupid. But this was Ezekiel, a man who had dedicated so many years to being a shadow and protecting her. He had gone to her old home and found things of hers from the wreckage. He had accepted death on her behalf, and nearly died! All for her. And now he was saying he loved her... But she didn't know him as well as he knew she. She knew hardly anything about him. But... She did at the same time. Perhaps it was the bond giving her this feeling, or perhaps it was her own natural feelings untainted by runic magic, but she felt the need to trust him, to touch him, to be near him, to love him. But she was too conflicted to give an answer immediately...

"I... I think I love you too," she said quietly, slowly, staring at her feet. It was the best she could give in return at the moment until given time to process and think. This past week, no it had only been a day, had been chaotic and overwhelming. This really was the icing on the cake, and she was completely at a loss of what to do.​

(Tl;dr. It's like one of those really, really good romantic movies that turns really, really sad and then we cry.. But we haven't reached that part entirely yet.)

Ezekiel smiled. “Ihm..” He sighed a bit. “Let’s not stay here..” He said and led Seven to the bedroom again. “Well... I’m sorry for.. Ehh.. Being foward?” Ezekiel said after a moment of silence.

I thought long about... Confronting you.. All those times I watched you from afar.. Or in the shadows.. Those time I killed greater demon-hunters... And greater demons... Both looking for you... I thought about going over and introduce myself..

And well.. I was unsure.. You would be mad.. You would probably try and kill me.. Heck Phyra tried that a day ago..
” Ezekiel slowly looked around the room before turning his attention back to Seven. “I’ve lived a long life.. I have met many things.. You are the only one I found unique..

Not because you are extinct.. I am too.. But because.. You were different.. You still are.. When I see your eyes.. My heart ships a beat.. When I see your smile.. My soul beckons... When I hear you talk.. I feel serenity.. I’ve lost count on how long I’ve lived.. On how many I’ve killed..

How many lovers I’ve had in my life.. But not a single time have I said what I’ve said to you.. I love you.. For I knew.. I would outlive them.. I don’t know if I will with you.. I don’t believe so.. I hope not.. I’m a broken man Seven.. What I’ve done in my life.. Would disgust lucifer himself..

Ezekiel smiled meekly again. “I’ve had no rest.. Until this day.. I’ve remained sleepless, tireless and alone.. You’ve become a beacon.. Of hope for me.. And I know.. We’ve pretty much only met yesterday.. I know.. And you hardly know who I am..” Ezekiel took a deep breath, sat besides Seven and gazed at the floor. “I am Ezekiel Serafino.. Or Seraphim a burning one.. When we, the nephilim were born.. We were a pure creation.. We were.. Angels.. I as one of the few of the first.. Got the rank of Seraphim.. A burning one. Those closest to god.. For an eternity.. I worked.

And one day.. We were cast out.. In human years.. The time it took from our creation to our banishment would only be two minutes.. But it was far longer than that.. Lucifer and the fallen angels were already cast out before us.. Some of the nephilim joined hell..

Others tried and now works as mindless slaves for the angels.. And then some came to Terra to live... And I went to Purgatory.. This you know.. And you know I struggled most of my life there.. Fighting with everything I had.. After time I got through what I’ve told you...”

Ezekiel for a long time had tears running down his face.. That dream.. I felt you were there.. That is why I called you out.. But I was afraid to tell you now.. For what you would see.... I told you I lost contact to the last of the nephilim?.. I lied.. But not out of my own free will.. It was because I was afraid on how you would react..” Ezekiel ran a finger across a tatoo on his chest, the tattoo was shaped as two hands bonded with a rose, it’s vine covered with thorns were wrapped around the hands.. And the rose itself was withering on one side, the other dripping blood. “When we came to Purgatory.. You probably didn’t hear or understand the whispers..” Ezekiel looked to Seven. “Parricide.. Parentela-interfector, homicida... All better known as murderer... Or Kinslayer..” Ezekiel went silent.. As if awaiting his judgement.
"Ezekiel? Could you please come with me?" Artemis hurriedly asked. "Casey is sick and I'm pretty sure it's supernatural."

Ezekiel looked up and stared at Artemis. "Sick? Isn't she a djinn? Eh.. Very well.." Ezekiel stood up and walked over and inside Seven's bathroom again, emerging shortly with the same dirty coat and pants, but a new shirt.

"What's wrong? I am no doctor.. But if I am to help I should know atleast what is ailing Casey." He blinked shortly and looked back at Seven. "..I'm.. Sorry but this is.. Important.. Right?" Ezekiel shook his head and looked back to Artemis. "Right.. Just lead me to her, and I'll see if... I can do anything? Again I'm not a healer." Well so much for the time to relax.. Christ.. I never get to relax.. Oh well atleast it's important.. Artemis wouldn't seek me out just to prank me, so this must be serious.. Criminy..

@Cuddly Kraken

@ActionPony

Sigismund said:
Ezekiel looked up and stared at Artemis. "Sick? Isn't she a djinn? Eh.. Very well.." Ezekiel stood up and walked over and inside Seven's bathroom again, emerging shortly with the same dirty coat and pants, but a new shirt.
"What's wrong? I am no doctor.. But if I am to help I should know atleast what is ailing Casey." He blinked shortly and looked back at Seven. "..I'm.. Sorry but this is.. Important.. Right?" Ezekiel shook his head and looked back to Artemis. "Right.. Just lead me to her, and I'll see if... I can do anything? Again I'm not a healer." Well so much for the time to relax.. Christ.. I never get to relax.. Oh well atleast it's important.. Artemis wouldn't seek me out just to prank me, so this must be serious.. Criminy..

@Cuddly Kraken

@ActionPony
While yanking Ezekiel towards Casey's room, Artemis explained: "This is no ordinary sickness. It began with no warning. I think it had something to do with a medallion we found at the beach."

Ezekiel looked back.. I don't like this.. He turned his attention to Artemis again. "Medallion? Alright.. Do this, when we get to Casey I'll look and see if any of my spells and powers can be of usage.. You'll go get that medallion.. BUT!" Ezekiel's face was stern. "Do not touch it with your hands.. Avoid that.. Use.. Lemme see.. Iron.. Or.. Wood.. Burned if possible.. If you believe a medallion could do that.. Then it would be unwise to touch it by hand too." Ezekiel thought for a moment and nodded. "And if something feels weird or anything.. Then just avoid the medallion and I'll check it later."

Sigismund said:
Ezekiel looked back.. I don't like this.. He turned his attention to Artemis again. "Medallion? Alright.. Do this, when we get to Casey I'll look and see if any of my spells and powers can be of usage.. You'll go get that medallion.. BUT!" Ezekiel's face was stern. "Do not touch it with your hands.. Avoid that.. Use.. Lemme see.. Iron.. Or.. Wood.. Burned if possible.. If you believe a medallion could do that.. Then it would be unwise to touch it by hand too." Ezekiel thought for a moment and nodded. "And if something feels weird or anything.. Then just avoid the medallion and I'll check it later."
"I'm not stupid. Casey only touched it because she didn't know what it was when she picked it up."

Then, they reached room 2222. "Okay, here's Casey's room."

Artemis opened the door and stepped inside. The situation inside was worse than she thought. Casey was lying down on her bed, clearly out of it. She shook as if cold sometimes, and she still coughed, occasionally bringing up blood. Artemis's brow crinkled worriedly.

(Was momentarily busy with Character Battle.. Uhhh.. T-T)

Ezekiel walked over to Casey, making a quick glance to Artemist and mouthed go. He turned his attention back to Casey again. "Miss Casey.. Can you tell me what happened as you touched the medallion?" He said as he produced a book under his coat and started to flip the pages. "Or better yet, describe how it looked like?"

Seven had been about to reply to Ezekiel when a woman called him away. She sighed and stood, pulling at the hem of her new top. She felt odd in the clothes Phyra had bought her; a tight, collared shirt of black and red stripe, and grey capri sweatpants that she had to roll down to keep them tight about her hips. She rubbed the skin of her hips that was visible and sighed, heading for the door barefoot. Whatever was happening, maybe she could help out?

Seven felt through the bond for where Ezekiel was. It was like a weird game of hot-n-cold. Warmer... warmer... colder... freezing... f-cking Alaska cold, other way Seven! Warmer... Warmer... Warmer... Hotter... Hot... Very hot... Hell hot... Ezekiel ho- Okay we're done here, Seven scolded herself, stopping outside a cracked door. She glanced in and saw Ezekiel flipping through a small book. Humming to herself, she lightly rapped her knuckles against the doorframe.

"May I come in?"

@Sigismund

@ActionPony

Ezekiel was still flipping through the pages, oddly enough he turned as soon as he could see Seven by the small gap in the ajar door. "Huh? Yeah.. Of course." Ezekiel turned to Casey again flipping through more of the pages and muttering weird and foreign words.

"All in all." He said suddenly. "I believe this could be a curse. Once Artemis returns with the medallion, I should be able to find out what it does exactly.. For now there would be too much guesswork with finding the right spell to uncurse you, Casey." He said and looked at Seven. "Do you think your magic could.. Atleast ease her pain? Or maybe it could heal her? I don't know.. I'm not a doctor or a healer.." Doctor Ezekiel? Humh.. Well I guess I could go for that kind of title.

Sigismund said:
(Was momentarily busy with Character Battle.. Uhhh.. T-T)
Ezekiel walked over to Casey, making a quick glance to Artemist and mouthed go. He turned his attention back to Casey again. "Miss Casey.. Can you tell me what happened as you touched the medallion?" He said as he produced a book under his coat and started to flip the pages. "Or better yet, describe how it looked like?"
[Geez, he's businesslike. Sigismund, the bunny picture is cute, and the picture with the bunny and the cat is even cuter.]

Artemis grabbed a staff and some silly putty she had, intending to use it as a makeshift ten-foot pole. The staff wasn't ten feet long, but it would have to do. She rushed back down to the beach where they'd found the medallion.

Casey attempted to respond to Ezekiel in between coughing bursts:

" [coughing burst] The beach? [coughing burst] Medallion...[violent burst of coughing, this time with blood]... no medallion... [violent coughing burst]... didn't recognize... [coughing burst]... there... [ violent coughing burst] ... six-pointed star... [coughing burst] ... lungs hurt... [violent coughing burst]... mirage... [violent coughing burst, with blood]... meaningless... [violent coughing burst]... symbol..."

With that, Casey moaned, mumbled something unintelligible (although it sounded something like an african river bird) and buried her head under her pillow.

Artemis walked over to the beach, found the medallion, carefully stepped away from it, attached the silly putty to the end of her staff, carefully used it to also stick the medallion onto her staff, and started walking back to Casey's room.

Down in the lobby all was quite, when all of sudden a woman ran in through the door (This is Maggie McGreggor. A character I made some time ago.) She looked franticly around, with a distressed look on her face. She started yelling around in the lobby: "Has anybody seen my brother? Has anybody seen Malcolm. Please ANYONE." Tears were streaming down her face, her makeup was destroyed, and black lines ran down her face from her eyes. She was a mess to say the least.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sigismund said:
Ezekiel was still flipping through the pages, oddly enough he turned as soon as he could see Seven by the small gap in the ajar door. "Huh? Yeah.. Of course." Ezekiel turned to Casey again flipping through more of the pages and muttering weird and foreign words.
"All in all." He said suddenly. "I believe this could be a curse. Once Artemis returns with the medallion, I should be able to find out what it does exactly.. For now there would be too much guesswork with finding the right spell to uncurse you, Casey." He said and looked at Seven. "Do you think your magic could.. Atleast ease her pain? Or maybe it could heal her? I don't know.. I'm not a doctor or a healer.." Doctor Ezekiel? Humh.. Well I guess I could go for that kind of title.
[Hello? You here?]

Sigismund said:
Is anyone home?

Ajax turned the corner to a woman screaming in his face. He Immediately grabbed his ear and bandages around his stomach which were showing openly. He put a finger in his ear and said calmly to the woman as he did so, "Bossman's busy, what's your buisness with 'em?" Oh terrific, she's a wreck, who exactly is this bat anyway? He lowered his stiff arm down to rest his hand on his rapier.

@IllusiveShade

((I'm back...))​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back