• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Spencypoo

Spencypoo
This rp takes place in the kingdom of Morena where the queen herself has taken in a select few into her palace. you are all trusted guests and as such will be taken into her halls and treated with the utmost respect. Athena's path to the throne was a rough path and through all the troubles and hardships she made it to the throne and now rules for the good of her people and to lead them into a future full of hope and ambitions. Although the guests of the queen have settled down and the kingdom seemed peaceful enough, trouble was long overdue, and little did they know what was going on right under their noses.
~More info will be provided for those who show intrest

Last edited:
Oh yep! I'm currently working on a Lore page
I have got a bit of info down but it not completely finished yet
I shall wait to make my CS until after you have posted that then. I want to make sure I keep to your lore and world building.

The lore is offuially done and up to date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back