• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the project | ooc

Characters
Here
gracie is done! (i think haha) i'm feeling a bit under the weather so i'm not 100% sure if everything makes actual coherent sense but i'm like 90% sure, so just let me know if it doesn't lol!

Okay just checked through characters and I noticed that a lot of the face claims are East-Asian/South-East Asian, and with the addition of two more characters from a friend that is joining, that'll be 11 characters all from generally the same place. I'm not saying having East Asian fcs is bad, considering mine are all half Asian, but I do want to see way more diversity when it comes to characters. I understand that there's only a 20% non-white population in Toronto and 70% of that is Asian (predominately Chinese), but I'm still wanting people to branch out with characters and really get some diversity and mix of different ethnicities and backgrounds. I will also be changing one of my characters to help balance things out. I will not force you to do this, but I am encouraging it because I don't think it's fair, especially because this is NOT a Korean Roleplay. (Also even if you do not have an fc that this applies to, I'm still encouraging diversity so feel free to help out with that if you'd like!)

copacetic copacetic Hoekage Hoekage .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ vixen-chan vixen-chan Lurker Lurker erised erised aurnia aurnia Winona Winona primadonna. primadonna.

Last edited:
super glad that you mentioned this because i thought it was a krp for a second and i was gonna change my fcs lol. my transfer is from el salvador and my project is a german-american so i got u ukiiyo ukiiyo

i didn't even notice we had so many i've been working on gracie in my private workshop this whole time i'm- wow lol!

super glad that you mentioned this because i thought it was a krp for a second and i was gonna change my fcs lol. my transfer is from el salvador and my project is a german-american so i got u ukiiyo ukiiyo
Thanks!!! I appreciate that haha. I was hella shook when I checked bc last time I was on the cs thread, I only had my placeholders up so I was hella confused

ukiiyo ukiiyo I only counted 6 unless I missed a few? But my apologies, it didn't cross my mind how many there were, nor did I look at the time (hadn't looked at the cs thread cause I was making my ocs between days)

ukiiyo ukiiyo I only counted 6 unless I missed a few? But my apologies, it didn't cross my mind how many there were, nor did I look at the time (hadn't looked at the cs thread cause I was making my ocs between days)
I counted half Asian characters as well because it still applies to them and I included my friend who was planning on having two East Asian FCs, which made it 11. I changed one of my characters to a different fc/ethnicity so now there’s 10 from East Asia and South East Asia

(which i'll admit is awesome but is still like... a lot for toronto lol) i do want to use lalisa as gracie's fc so if that's ok that i keep her as is, but if needed i can create another character! i'm not the best at keeping up more than one character i'll admit but if we need it i can try

(which i'll admit is awesome but is still like... a lot for toronto lol) i do want to use lalisa as gracie's fc so if that's ok that i keep her as is, but if needed i can create another character! i'm not the best at keeping up more than one character i'll admit but if we need it i can try
I’m not going to force anyone to change face claims but if you get now to like the actual breakdown of the Asian community of Toronto, they are mainly Chinese-Canadians. If you want to change her that’s completely fine. I just wanted to explain that ahead of time because when I start accepting characters, I’m going to be accepting ones that help keep everything diverse and a bit more balanced for the roleplay. If that makes sense lol

I counted half Asian characters as well because it still applies to them and I included my friend who was planning on having two East Asian FCs, which made it 11. I changed one of my characters to a different fc/ethnicity so now there’s 10 from East Asia and South East Asia
yea, I did too and it still came up as 6 lol unless one of the characters is half asian and I missed that?

yea, I did too and it still came up as 6 lol unless one of the characters is half asian and I missed that?
Pam, Rion, Raquel, Sung-hoon, Gracie, Chanel, Hyun-joo, Su-bin, and the other two characters that have not been posted yet

i switches gracie to mei so that she'd have chinese heritage so that it makes sense with the area : )

(i'm just glad the coding didn't freak out with me putting her full name in on the side lol!)

I actually asked my Canadian friend if there were a lot of koreans in Canada because I was so confused lolol.

I actually asked my Canadian friend if there were a lot of koreans in Canada because I was so confused lolol.
There are a decent amount of Koreans yes, but in Toronto specifically there is a higher count of Chinese-Canadians. And I made the announcement because I don’t want this being a Korean roleplay. I want other ethnic groups being represented as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back