• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Fred Colon Fred Colon
I saw your dice roll post in the dice thread. lol I did not know this because I RPed in RPN before they had their Dice system up, we had to use an outside site for dice rolls. But it seems that dice cannot be re-rolled at all or erased. It must be a mechanism to defend against possible cheating, which makes sense. IF you could re-roll people would constantly edit their posts haha

I am going to try my Shock spell which as i understand does not require dice just calculate the cce and SE right? Does the token cost come into play?"

I am going to try my Shock spell which as i understand does not require dice just calculate the cce and SE right? Does the token cost come into play?"

I wanted people to get used to using Physical Combat first, so I banned use of Artes just for this battle. But if you are confident in the use of DICE then you may go ahead with your Artes.

As per your inquiry, yes, the use of artes is just SE and CCA, so it's much more simple than the dice mechanic, especially with Player controlled NPCs.

Tokens are the price you must pay in order to use the artes. I mentioned this before, but abilities and techniques have all been restricted by a microtransaction purchasing system.
That system will not come into play until everyone is familiar with how to use the combat system.

Or have someone else react to Phera epic fail.
Here we are... I think. Will added my post but if i have done this right i missed right?

Dice rolls look good. That's the beauty of Dice, you need to react to the roll. Anyway IC post also looks good.
I know the character of Ella targeted the Globgrun D as well and from the Dice rolls has 3 hits, so appropriately, she would save Phera.

But things aren't in stone until the IC post shows up, Sul_Silver Sul_Silver only had time to roll the dice, so I guess an IC post will arrive when ready.

Me, thinking about what to write:
XfXpBWL.jpg

Dice rolls look good. That's the beauty of Dice, you need to react to the roll. Anyway IC post also looks good.
I know the character of Ella targeted the Globgrun D as well and from the Dice rolls has 3 hits, so appropriately, she would save Phera.

But things aren't in stone until the IC post shows up, Sul_Silver Sul_Silver only had time to roll the dice, so I guess an IC post will arrive when ready.
Edited post with a reaction.

IC post has indeed arrived! Unfortunately, I didn't attack and failed one EVA, so I'm really crossing my fingers for someone get me out of this mess.

IC post has indeed arrived! Unfortunately, I didn't attack and failed one EVA, so I'm really crossing my fingers for someone get me out of this mess.

Actually according to your DICE you took no damage at all.

EVA is 4 and under

You rolled a 4,2 which means you evade the 2 HITS from the Globgrun lol

Alright, I patched up the post to the best of my ability. Should be alright now.

Awesome. Getting the hang of the Dice? or not really XP

I also noticed that Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian rolled his dice but didn't post in IC lol. That's okay.

If we incorporate all the Dice rolls then we got the current stats.

Seles HP: 6/6
Kirva HP: 4/6
Merin HP: 5/6
Ella HP: 6/6
Phera HP: 6/6

Globgrun A HP: 0/3 Defeated
Globgrun B HP: 0/3 Defeated
Globgrun C HP: 0/3 Defeated
Globgrun D HP: 3/3

I plan to have Kirva do something wack, but I'll need control over someone else's character, just for a bit. Preferably the dwarf, lol.

If anyone is up for it, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back