• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Prince and The Maid [1x1] (Twilight sparkle and Kitty-Chan)

Yuki's eyes widened, he hadn't expected that at all. But, it wasn't a bad feeling, so even though his face was pink and his heart was beating quickly and uncontrolibly, he leaned in. His ears twitched, and his tail made delighted swaying movements.

Yuki blinked a few times, and kept blushing. He set his foot on top of his tail, and his ears twitched a bit less. Looking down at his and Nichole's hands, he smiled a bit.

"Yes?" Yuki asked, looking back up. His tail tried to start making movements again, but the weight of his foot on top of it kept it down.

Yukiblushed, "R-really?" He asked. "Well, I think I might...may...l-l-o..." He couldn't get whatever he was trying to say out of his mouth. "L-lo-" He wasn't even sure what he was trying to say.

"I um..." Yuki muttered. "I don't even know what I'm saying." He saighed, dissapointedly, and his tail curled around him.

"I want to say something." Yuki said. "But, my mind won't tell me what it is, and I can't manage to get it out."

Nichole said"m-maybe you'll remember after you sleep tonight. " quickly trying to pack up the finished picnic and stood. "I-i'll see you tomorrow. " hee voice cracking as she ran inside a tears hitting the floor.

"Wait, N-nicho-" Yuki started, but then stopped. "Oh, what's the use? I'm not even sure she meant what she said. And, at this point, me talking to her would only make it worse...right?" Sighing, he stood up shakily, and dusted himself off. He had forgotten about how much his legs hurt when he stood. But, he needed to go back inside, so he used whatever he could to steady himself.

Akari passed Nichole, and she noticed she was crying. "Hm..." She muttered to herself, thinking. "I wonder what her problem is. But, her running off, means Prince Yuki has some free time now." She was abviously more happy about the whole thing than she should have been. "I needed to tell him something anyway, but I just can not believe my luck." With that, she skipped off, until she found Yuki, and helped him walk.

"Hello, Princess." Yuki said, when he was suddenly being held up by Akari. "I thought you'd be gone by now. Did you speak to my mother?"

"Yes, and now I need to speak with you." Akari answered. "You see, your mother and my mother and father are going to sort out what I told her about. And, in the meantime, I'm staying here! Won't that be fun?" Her tail swayed back and forth excitedly.

"Oh, yeah...fun." Yuki said, looking away. "I'll probably be a bit busy." He still needed to make the bouqet, and he would need to sort things out with Nichole, and comfort his mother, and while he did all that, there would probably be mishaps that would need fixed again.

Some of the forest creatures passed them going to Nichole's room. Nichole sniffled crying into her pillow hiccuping. she rubbed at her tears and let the animals in.

"Well, I have a question, may I-" Akari began, but she wasn't being listened to. She could tell from what Prince Yuki said next.

"What are all those animals doing here?" Yuki asked. "How did they even get in? I thought the deer was the only one in here. Did the guards let them in? What are they doing? Should we follow them?"

Akari shrugged, "I don't really care, but I thought you were going to be busy." She said. "I mean, that's what you told me just a minute ago."

Yuki's ear twitched, "Right. Of course." He said.

When the two arrived at Yuki's room, Akari decided to give him some privacy while he worked. He pulled out the flowers, cloth, and ribbon. The plants weren't in the best shape, but he was in worse shape from trying to get them. He began to delicatly make the bouqet.

Yuki sighed, relieved, he was done. Now all that was left to do was give them to Nichole. Taking the bouqet carefully under one arm, and using furniture and walls to stable himself, he stood up. "I wonder if she's still awake." He said to himself. He walked to the room Nichole was staying in, and knocked.

Yuki leaned against the wall, and held up the bouqet. "Here." He said. "I made this, to say I'm sorry. I hope you, uh, like flowers."

Nichole blinked and held the bouquet. She smiled some and smelled them her smiled getting bigger. "Thank you yuki. They're beautiful! " hugging him.

"I uh, yeah." Yuki said, unable to think of anything else to say. "But, let's just get some rest now. My legs are killing me." The bandages around his eye would need replaced soon, but he wasn't worried about it.

Nichole nodded and went to kiss his cheek but stopped herself. She sighed and said"i-i'll see you tomorrow. " going back into her room.

Yuki sighed, he blew it. He had made her happy, but then he had made her upset again just like that. On that thought, he stumbled back to his room, before laying down. He closed his eyes, and tried to fall asleep.

Akari, in her cat form, pushed her way into Yuki's room, since the door was open a bit. She quietly went over to the side of the bed, and looked up, before jumping. Then, she checked if Yuki was asleep, he was, so she changed back into her more human form, now naked since she had been a cat a minute ago. Laying down carefully, she closed her eyes, and began to drift into sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back