• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Prince and The Maid [1x1] (Twilight sparkle and Kitty-Chan)

Nichole couldn't go back to sleep. Maybe she just wasnt right for yuki. He was a prince, a neko prince, she was just a regular human maid. She sighed and turned over holding her pillow. A mouse then crawled up next to her and told her what he just saw. Nichole growled. That sneaky wretch of a princess. Nichole got up and she went to tell the queen.

Akari's white tail hung off the bed, and she snuggled in closely to Yuki. She saw nothing wrong with this, and thought it no different than if Nichole took a nap with the prince. So, she was completely calm, in her kingdom, this didn't usually mean anything except that the two were good friends.

Yuki subcontously moved away from Princess Akari, until he was on the edge of the bed. "Chocolate..." He mumbled. "Fiiiish..."

Nichole sighed and t old rhe queen. Who shook her head. "Why in heaven's name would she be in his chambers naked?" She rubbed her temples.

Akari's ears twitched, and she yawned. Her tail curled around herself, and she moved closer to the prince, purring.

Yuki scooted away again, but this time he fell off of the bed. "Ow!" He said, as quietly as possible. He had already hurt, but then he fell onto the hard floor. Sitting up, he saw Akari, and his face turned bright red. He stood up, grabbed a few pillows and a spare blanket, and then crawled under the bed.

The queen herself went to yuki's room and knocked. "Akari get out here now!" Tapping her foot. Her ears flat against her head and her tail swishing. She looked at Nichole and whispered "thank you for bringing this to my attention. " Nichole nodded and went on her way.

Akari hopped up, "Right away, ma'am!" She said, as she slid off of the bed, and wrapped the blanket around herself sleepily. Walking over to the door, she opened it. "Good evening, ma'am. Is there a problem?"

Yuki listened to the covorsation from under his bed, his tail moving back and forth as he watched.

"I dont know whats going through that mind of yours. But you do not sneak into my son's chambers. And you do not sleep in his room naked! Now out with you! What you do in your kingdom does not apply here! To your own room. And now." Her eyes cold. The queen pointed to a room down the hall.

"Oh, I'm so sorry ma'am!" Akary said. "I didn't know, please forgive me! I will get to my own room right away!" She gave a quick bow, before hurrying to the room down the hall.

Yuki let out a relieved breathe, that had been weird and awkward. Especially after what Nichole had told him earlier that day.

Yuki poked his head out from under the bed, "Acctually, yes." He admitted. "Earlier Nichole told me she loved me and now I don't know what to do. I've never been good at making choices, and it's kind of stressful."

She nodded and said"you see yuki, this is really Nichole's first time being in love with someone. We've been talking for a while and she told me how she felt about you. She really is into you. But how do you feel about her is the question. What do you feel in your heart? Listen to your heart and let it guide you yuki."

"I think my heart has something to say, but my brain can't figure out what it is, and my mouth can't get it out." Yuki replied. "You see, I know I feel something, but I'm not sure what it is."

The queen said"dont think with this." Pointing to his head. "Think with this." Pointing to his heart. "You will figure something out." Rubbing his back."maybe do something creative to show how you feel."

Yuki nodded, "Right." He said. "I'll try. Thank you." He set a blanket on his lap, and felt the bandages over his eye. With a small smile, he decided he would get some sleep, then replace the bandages and try to show Nichole how he felt in the morning.

Yuki flopped over, with a sigh, he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get a nice sleep with all the questions poking at him. But, he was going to have to try his best. So, he closed his eye, and tried to sleep.

Yuki sat up, and stretched, with a yawn. He felt his bandages, before opening a side table drawer. Pulling out a role of new bandages and some medical tape. Then, he grabbed some scissors, and sat back down. He had to admitt, he was kind of nervous, but he needed to replace them. Carefully snipping the bandages he was wearing in two, he took them off.

"Woah. I'm still not used to the whole scar on the eye thing. I can't even use this eye..." He said. He wiped his eye with a cloth dipped in something the royal nurses gave to him to help with the whole thing. "Okay, now the new bandages. He started rolling some on, but it was a little hard to get it all the way around his head.

"No!" Yuki answered. "Not quite yet!" He accidently dropped the roll of bandages, and it rolled across the ground. "Great, I bet I look like a mummy now." He began to try to collect the bandages back up so he could try again.

Akari walked out of the room she was using in cat form, and stopped right in front of Yuki's door. She ignored Nichole's prensense, and mewed in cat. "Yuki, I'll be waiting at the breakfast table. We need to talk." She meowed, before walking away.

"Yeah, just peachy." He said, as he almost tripped over some loose bandages. "Nothing to worry about." Looking down at his tail, he sighed. He had needed to replace the bandages over his eye not give his tail some more.

"Yup." Yuki answered. "I'm fine, just thinking." He fell over, and groaned. "Just ignore any thumping sounds you hear coming from in here." Getting the bandages off to redo them was prooving harder than putting them on wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back