• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Plague (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

pushed

Beastly Member
This is the OOC! Please feel free to ask questions here or chat about your characters. We can talk plot, drama, or anything related to the roleplay. All other chat should go to the discord if at all possible. You don't have to join the discord if you do not want to. That being said- this is the link to the Discord Channel.

wolf-animated-gif-6.gif

Too much work to open a pm on mobile...
P pushed CAN I RESERVE SCOUT.

Also, are we allowed more than one character? (Apologies if you've already said yes or no somewhere)

Anaxileah Anaxileah : You are too kind to me T.T

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday : Sorry for the delay. Work is kinda my life. Just ask anyone here who knows me. So you don't need a discord to join this RP- but if you want to make some friends for life I would advise you get one. We are a happy crew who laugh the majority of the time. BUT you do not have to. For now- I will relay some information that we have already discussed in the Discord channel.

All this should be posted in Lore one day.

Werewolves connection to the pack:
Some of them have grown up with the pack. I will leave it up to your backstory to decide that. Anaxileah Anaxileah I kinda wanted my 2nd in command to have known Micah since wee children. But I will leave it up to you. However- Neil- he joined the pack when randomly after tragedy hit his family. So it is up to how much of a connection you would like with them. Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday we will need to discuss your character's connection with the pack here. What were you thinking? Born and raised with Micah? Something else?

How Micah became Alpha:
So he earned his rank as alpha when his father was killed by hunters. Some people may not trust him as a leader because he is so young- but that strengthens his need to prove himself.

Werewolves aging process:
The werewolves age normally up to the point they are fully developed (early to mid-twenties) and then their aging slows down. They can live twice as long as normal humans if not killed.

Werewolves healing process:
No instantly healing. But faster than humans. Silver and wolfsbane effect length of heal.

Were-forms also known as the in-between forms:
There is no middle form. You are either a wolf or a human.

Werewolves speed and strength (and other senses):
Werewolves in wolf form are faster and stronger than the average wolf. Their senses are heightened as well. In human form, they carry some of these traits. They are slightly faster, stronger, and have better senses than average humans. However- some humans may be faster than their werewolf brothers and sister because of their body types and same goes for strength. For instance- Neil would be stronger than most due to his build.

How werewolves communicate in wolf form:
This one I am still on the fence about. There are benefits of having them both way- telepathically or simply using body language like normal wolves. The answer is mostly body language but with a keen understanding. When writing in your wolf form- give your readers all the information your wolf is thinking or feeling as well as its body reaction to it. Depending on how long you have been in the pack and the connection to the person you are talking to- they will understand your intentions for the most part. For example, if Micah lets out a sad howl- the pack will know that something tragic just happened to him and the pack but will not know specifics on what. Or if a wolf is frightened- they will appear skittish and uneasy by movements. But the person will not know exactly why unless they understood the circumstances.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS!!!! Please feel free to ask them to me here or on the discord. <3

More on the communication:
So- if you are in the pack, you have a thing called a "pack bond". This will allow the pack to hear your feelings if they are very strong. For example- if Micah gets shot with a silver bullet, the pain he would be experiencing would be known to his pack. Only pain since the other emotions may be overshadowed. Unless rage prevails all other emotions- then that is the feeling they would get. But if you are mated, you get a thing called "mate bond". This will allow you to be linked to your loved one in a deeper sense. You can read much more into their emotions and needs.

Lol, okay. I'll try to work on a CS tomorrow since it's close to my bed time. Is it okay for me to go ahead and join the Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back