• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Honestly, as I myself am not playing a mermaid character, I've chosen to let the first player kind of set the pace. There is so much in myths and lore towards mermaids and what they can do that I'll leave it up to the players to decide what is reasonable.
I would add it to the character sheet, though. If not, it shouldn't take us too long to figure it out via your posts unless you're very good at hiding it. But most people monologue, at least I know my characters do, and I'm sure as a mermaid you (for example) would have thoughts of missing home or loving the water more than the average human.
I'm very open to suggestions, though. And if you're confused at all about whether I'd deem something OP, you could message me first and ask.

Sounds good! Just thought I should ask first before I did anything. I had some ideas so I'll message you now and make sure it's not too outlandish or overpowered or anything

Um if you don’t mind, I’d love to join as a mermaid as well! This plot seems very intriguing and I’d love to see where it goes :D
Please do! Follow the link above and pick your spot, or join the crew via your first post. Ooc is where you can post your character sheet. Then join the actual RP whenever you are ready!

Please do! Follow the link above and pick your spot, or join the crew via your first post. Ooc is where you can post your character sheet. Then join the actual RP whenever you are ready!
Wonderful! Thank you! And should I message you any ideas I have for how mermaids could possibly function in this rp? Cause I was thinking of making a siren of some sort if you do not mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back