The Person Above Rolled a 1

You join too many and every person from each person spams you for faster responses.

I try to join a role play and roll a 1

The GM starts soloing everything with their superpowerful mary sue OC leaving to heavy drama and everyone either raging quitting or barely posting as a result of being too busy even though they were actually just too lazy to post. Meanwhile the whole time you are still waiting for approval without joining any other roleplays on the off chance this will be the one.

I try to draw a cute anime girl and roll a 1

You manage to draw a cute anime girl being violated by a tentacle monster... it ends up broadcasted in times square, NYC on one of the virtual billboards.

I try to become a bad ass anime protagonist.

My bad lol) You find a magic lamp, a genie comes out but is your master and you have to obey it for eternity.

I try to apply for a job and roll a 1.

:'( jk) You accidentally buy the Twilight series and have to review all their books and fan-fiction.

I try to drive a car and roll a 1.

you hit a sharp stone while driving your very expensive car sending you veering off the road into an old lady

I picked up an apple but rolled a 1

The apple turns out to be a fire ants nest and they swarm all over you.

I try to cook breakfast but roll a 1

The chips are old and toxic and you get food poisoning

I try to watch My Hero Academia but roll a 1

You hit enter too early when searching and search 'Boku no' instead of 'Boku No Hero Academia', so you find 'Boku No Pico' and decide to watch it.

I try to run for president, but roll a 1.

("The GM starts soloing everything with their superpowerful mary sue OC leaving to heavy drama and everyone either raging quitting or barely posting as a result of being too busy even though they were actually just too lazy to post. Meanwhile the whole time you are still waiting for approval without joining any other roleplays on the off chance this will be the one." this is great lmaoo)

Your campaign team is full of meme lords, and instead of your name they write “vote for Pedro,” the name of your rival candidate

I try to finish my cosplay in time for the con but I roll a 1

You have to finish it during the con.

I try to buy a cake and roll a 1.

The baker kidnaps you and reveals he is a giant cake. He sells you to be eaten by another giant cake.

I try to play Dungeons & Dragons, but roll a 1.

For all actions you always roll a 1.

I try to write a story and roll a 1.

You walk up behind the dog and notice a certain opening beneath the tail, the perfect place to lick.

I try my hand at necromancy and roll a 1

You get into your car and start to drive.....but you end up at the candy store.

I'm trying to read a book, but I rolled a 1.

You fall asleep while reading the first page.

I'm trying to write reply to the rp and roll a 1.

You settle down at the computer and type for 15 minutes, only to discover that all you have done is create a series of keyboard mashed nonsense.

I am trying to do the dishes and I roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back